LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1: The Accident

"No, no, no, no," Emily whispered to herself as she scrambled out of bed. She wanted to cry. Her pajamas were completely soaked. Running her hand back over her bed she realized that it to was soaked. She had wet the bed. Bedwetting wasn't new to Emily as she had started having nighttime accidents a few months before. The only issue was that because of her accidents, Emily had been wearing Huggies Pull-ups to bed every night. Well, except last night, of course. Last night, she had decided that she was a big girl and didn't need to wear one of her pull on diapers and so after her mom wished her goodnight, she switched her Pull-up for a pair of panties.

Emily knew that her mom would be upstairs soon to check on her and make sure she was up and getting ready for school. She needed to hide the evidence from her accident, fast. She stripped off her pajamas and slid them underneath her bed. She didn't have time to shower and so she did her best to towel off before getting dressed for the day. when it came to her bed, Emily only had one option and that was to remake her bed like she did every morning and hope her mom wouldn't realize she had an accident. She would deal with it when she got home from school.

"Emily," July, Emily's mom, shouted up the stairs. "Are you ready yet?"

"Coming mom," Emily replied. She made sure that everything was where it should be before heading downstairs.

"What took you so long, sweetheart? You're going to be late."

"Sorry mom, I slept past my alarm clock."

"Hmm, ok. Did you have an accident?"

"Mom," Emily whined, "I didn't wet the bed." She hated being asked that question. It made her feel like a baby.

"Alright, I'm just asking," July replied, handing Emily her lunch box and water bottle. "Now come on, let's get going."

Grateful her lie had passed, Emily grabbed a pop-tart out of the pantry before climbing into the back seat of the car. Now all she had to do was make it through the school day without her Mom finding her wet bed and pajamas. With that, Emily dove into her strawberry pop-tart with a sigh as her mom pulled out of the driveway.

Throughout the school day, all Emily could think about was her accident. She was worried that her mom would find her wet sheets and the thought made her uneasy. Even if her mom didn't find out about her accident, she had no idea how she was going to clean up her sheets without being asked about them. Maybe she could pretend to spill some juice on her sheets to have an excuse to wash them? No, she would still get in trouble for spilling on her bed and her sheets would smell from the accident. The whole thing made her head hurt and she wished she had just worn the stupid Pull-up in the first place.

As soon as the bell rang after school, Emily grabbed her backpack and fought her way through the horde of kids to the car rider line. She only had to wait a few minutes before she spotted her mom's car and sure enough her name was called out by one of the teachers.

A pit formed in Emily's stomach as she climbed into the back seat of the car. All she wanted to do was pick her mom's brain about whether or not she had found out about her accident. Emily knew better than that though and kept quiet about the subject.

"Hey, sweetheart. How was your day?"

"It was good. We got to go to PE today instead of music, and I got an A on my math test." Emily's uneasiness was already starting to go away as she relaxed. Her mom was asking the usual after school questions. She didn't seem suspicious at all about the accident.

"That sounds like a fun day. Anything else you want to tell me?

"Not really. We started a new book today in class, but it's pretty boring."

"Is that all you want to tell me about?"

"Yyyaaa."

Emily fidgeted in her seat. The pit in her stomach was back and she felt a little nauseous. Her mom had to know something was up, but she wasn't going to admit to anything.

"Are you sure there's nothing else that happened. Outside of school maybe?"

It was over. Emily knew her mom had found out about her accident and it was time to fess up. Her face was bright red and full of shame. She tried to avoid the conversation a minute longer by gazing out the window.

"I... I had an accident last night."

"I know you did, sweetheart. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know."

"That's not an answer, Emily."

I... I didn't want you to be mad that I didn't wear a Pull-up last night. I'm sorry momm... mom. I... I didn't mean to."

Emily was on the verge of tears. She felt bad for lying to her mom. She didn't normally lie, but lying about the accident seemed better than admitting that she hadn't worn a Pull-up to bed like she was supposed to.

"Sweetheart, you should have told me this morning."

"Would you have been upset?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I still would have been upset that you didn't wear a Pull-up, but we all make mistakes. What I'm more upset by is the fact you lied."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"I know it won't happen again because there are going to be some changes around the house."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out when we get home. I want to show you your room before we talk."

Emily didn't know what to think. What had her mom meant by "changes around the house" and why did she need to see her room? The only thing she knew for sure was that she was in big trouble and she slumped back in her seat, sitting in silence for the rest of the drive.

At home, Emily slowly trudged inside and set her backpack down. She watched her mom head upstairs and she tried not to follow. She wanted to stay as far away as possible to try and avoid whatever punishment she was about to receive.

"Emily, where do you think you're going, little one?" July asked, holding out her hand. "Come on, let's go see your new room."

Little one. Emily had never been called this before. It stopped her dead in her tracks. Her mom had never been so serious and yet so calm before. She had no choice but to take her mom's hand and follow her up the stairs. Taking each step as slow as possible to try and delay the inevitable.

Upstairs, Emily found something she wasn't expecting. There was a new sign on her door. It was a cute, pink sign that was very babyish in design. What she couldn't figure out is why it read "Emily's Nursery" in big bold letters. She had to read the sign a second time just to be sure her brain wasn't playing tricks on her. She hadn't been mistaken though, the babyish sign on her door hinted that there was a nursery on the other side of the door. Her nursery. But that didn't make any sense. She didn't have a nursery, she had a bedroom.

"Don't be afraid, sweetheart, go look inside."

Emily wasn't sure if she wanted to see inside, but her mom's firm hand on her backside coerced her into the room.

Thanks for reading! This is my first story here on dailydiapers so please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

• Like 10

Hi Sissy at Heart, you are off to a fine start about July's reaction to her daughter Emily deciding to leave off her Pull-Up. Her wetting was an accident that apparently happened most nights. Not wearing a Pull-Up was naughty. I hope July was pragmatic enough to protect Emily's bed with a waterproof sheet.

I can hardly wait to learn more about Emily's nursery and new bedtime routines.

Chapter 2: The Accident Part 2

The first thing that hit her was the soft beige walls accented by the hint of baby powder in the air. Everything was gone. What she was standing in was a complete baby's nursery. Her bed had been replaced with a white baby's crib complete with pink bedding. By the window where her desk used to be, there was now a large rocking chair complete with an ottoman and side table. A blanket was draped over the top of the chair and a burp cloth lay off to the side on the table. This wasn't the worst of it though. Across from the rocking chair, Emily used to have a TV, but it to was gone. In its place was a changing table complete with a pink changing pad and more diapers and diapering supplies than she cared to count.

This is what drew her attention and she couldn't help but reach out and feel one of the countless diapers arranged in the bins. It was a Huggies Little Movers, size 4. The diaper felt so soft underneath her fingers as she ran her hand over the delicate, cloth-like material.

"Mom, What happened to my room?"

"I told you, sweetheart, there's going to be some changes around the house and that starts with you up on that changing table."

"But, I don't wear diapers."

"Well, you do now, sweetheart. Now arms up."

Emily didn't know what to do. She stood there like a helpless baby as her mom pulled her shirt off and tossed it into the diaper pail.

"Good girl. Now let's get your shoes and socks off." July said, sitting Emily down on top of the changing table. She made quick work of pulling Emily's shoes and socks off, tossing them into the diaper pail as well.

While this was going on, Emily couldn't help but stare at the supplies set out beside her on the changing pad. On top of a baby's footed sleeper was one of the Huggies diapers along with some cream, powder, and wipes. She was about to be changed into a diaper just like a baby, and she didn't like that one bit.

"Lay down, sweetheart, so mommy can get your diaper on."

"No," Emily said, swatting away her mom's hands. "I'm not wearing a diaper."

"Emily. Please lay down so Mommy can get you dressed."

"No!" Emily growled, swatting her mom's hands away again. "I'm not a baby and I'm not wearing a diaper."

"Believe me, little lady. You are going to wear a diaper whether you like it or not. Now you can either lay down like a good girl or you can keep fighting and go over my lap. The choice is yours."

"I'm not wearing a di..."

Emily was cut off by her mom who quickly unbuttoned her jeans and in one swift motion slid them off her legs before carrying her over to the rocking chair. Emily was laid face down on her mom's lap. An arm on her back kept her pinned in place as she squirmed, desperate to free herself.

"Please, mommy don't," Emily pleaded as her panties were pulled down and tossed to the side. She tried to cover her naked bottom with her hands, but these to were pinned by her side.

"Mommy, please don't," Emily begged, again, a stray tear fell down her cheek as she struggled one last time before her mom's hand came down on her backside.

"SMACK"

"SMACK"

"SMACK"

By the end of the spanking, Emily was a sobbing mess. "I'm sorry Mommy. Please, stop. I'm sorry."

July stood Emily in front of her and locked eyes with her. "Now, I really didn't want to do that, but mommy makes the rules, not you. Understand."

Emily nodded in response, trying to choke back her tears as she rubbed her sore bottom.

"Good girl. Now, are you going to let mommy get you diapered and dressed?"

Emily nodded once again and took her mom's hand as she was led back across the nursery, naked, to the changing table. She was promptly lifted up and laid down on the changing pad. Her feet just barely dangled off the end like a real baby. She wanted to fight back, but her tender backside told her otherwise. Sighing in defeat, Emily stared up at the ceiling. Wishing this whole thing could just be over.

"Here you go, sweetpea," July said, coaxing a pacifier into Emily's mouth.

Emily had little choice but to suckle the infantile object in her mouth as she heard the pop of a plastic tub. Her mom spread her legs slightly and she soon felt the shock of a cold baby wipe, making her to squirm on the pad. Her cheeks burned a bright red as all her folds were thoroughly cleaned. Then just as her mom had cleaned her frontside, Emily's legs were held above her head and her backside was wiped clean with close attention to every crack and fold. With her legs still held up above her head, Emily heard the rustling of a diaper as it was slid under her bottom. She whimpered in protest as her legs were lowered back down onto the thick diaper.

"Shh, don't worry sweetheart. Just relax." July said, spreading Emily's legs apart once again as she squeezed a bit of diaper cream onto her finger before rubbing it into her little one's bottom.

The cream soothed Emily's red bottom, and left her with a pleasant cool feeling on her behind.

"Good girl. We're almost done." July said, wiping her hands off. After throwing the wipes away she lifted Emily's bottom off the pad once again and gave her cute little behind a generous dusting of powder before laying her back down. A bit more powder on Emily's front side and July expertly taped the diaper up nice and snug. She ran her fingers around the cuffs of the diaper to ensure it wouldn't leak. "All done."

Emily felt weird. The diaper taped around her was much thicker than her Pull-ups and the bulkiness added an awkward warmth to her diaper area. She was still thinking about the diaper when her mom pulled her to a sitting position and swung her legs over the edge of the table. It was time for the sleeper. As Emily was helped into the babyish garment, she realized that the zipper was on the back and would have no way of taking the pajama off let alone the diaper underneath.

Once Emily was all dressed and zipped into her sleeper, her mom lifted her onto her hip and carried her back over to the rocking chair. Emily whimpered at this but was quickly soothed by her mom who gave her diapered bottom a reassuring pat.

"It's ok ,sweetheart. Mommy will explain everything in just a second." July cooed, sitting down with Emily cradled in her lap. One arm supporting her head and backside while she used the other to start the bottle warmer.

Emily lay cradled in her mom's lap, suckling her pacifier for comfort as she was gently rocked back and forth. In her position, she couldn't help but stare into her mom's eyes. They weren't angry or upset like Emily expected. They showed compassion, love, and kindness.

Once the bottle finished warming, July tested the temperature before turning her attention back to Emily, pulling her paci out.

Emily saw the bottle her mom was holding and started squirming again which earned her a gentle slap on the thigh.

"Come on, little one. Open up," July said, teasing Emily's lips with the teat of the baby bottle.

Emily really didn't want to nurse like a baby from the bottle, but with little choice, she accepted the nipple into her mouth and took a tentative suckle before pulling away. The milk was thick and sweet and the taste caused her to grimace.

"Babys need plenty of formula to grow big and strong," July cooed, coaxing Emily to take the bottle again.

Emily tried to fuss and turn away from the bottle. She couldn't escape the teat that seemed to follow her lips, and soon enough, she gave in and allowed her mom to slip the nipple past her lips. The teat filled most of her mouth and as she suckled rhythmically a steady stream of warm formula flowed down her throat, soothing her as she relaxed in her mom's arms.

"Good girl," July said. "Now I know you want to know why all this is happening. I'm not mad at you, sweetheart, and this isn't because you lied to me. Yes, that settled my decision, but I did this because I know you're stressed out. I think it would be a good thing to just take a step back and let mommy take care of you again like when you were a baby. No more school, chores, responsibilities, nothing. All you have to do is enjoy being my little baby. That does mean there are going to be a few rules, however.

For starters, you are now a nine-month-old baby girl. That means I expect you to use your diapers for their intended purpose. That means both peeing and pooping.

Secondly, baby's your age can't walk or talk and I don't expect you to either. You will only crawl from now on and if you need something I expect you to cry or babble just like a baby would.

Third, from now on you will take two naps a day and sleep for about fourteen hours. Baby's need plenty of sleep. I know this might seem hard at first but pretty soon you'll find yourself needing naps just like any other baby.

Fourth, you're not old enough to feed yourself. Instead, you will be spoonfed baby food since your not old enough for solids and bottlefed baby formula.

Last but not least, I don't expect any arguments from you. You will be a nine-month-old baby and I expect you to act your age."

Emily tried to take in everything her mom said. It was pretty simple, if a baby can't do then she can't do it. Her new life would be that of a baby's whether she liked it or not. It's not like she had a choice.

"I did this because I love you, Emily. I missed my little baby girl. Now its time for a nap. You've had a long day and some sleep will do you good." July said, patting Emily's bottom as she rocked back and forth.

Emily tried not to show how tired she was. But the warm formula, gentle rocking, and soft touch of her mother urged her to sleep. She tried to spit the bottle out in one last act of defiance, but it was no use. She was to tired and the more her mom rocked the more tired she felt. Soon enough her eyes gently shut as she was nursed to sleep.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment to let me know what you think. Stay tuned for more updates soon.

• Like 9

Chapter 3: 5 Months Later

Emily sighed around her pacifier as yet another episode of Barney started on the TV. She had been watching the show in her playpen all morning while her mom worked around the house and she was starting to get bored. What was worse was that she had wet her diaper a few episodes ago and it was starting to get cold, irritating her skin. She didn't normally have to wait that long between diaper checks and she was frustrated that her mom had yet to notice her predicament. Needing a distraction, Emily turned away from the TV and looked around the playpen for something to do. She had seen enough Barney to last her a lifetime and set her eyes on some building blocks in the corner of the pen. Emily hated to play with the babyish toys, but out of all the toys the blocks seemed to be the least babyish. Crawling over to the blocks, Emily sat down and started to play. There wasn't much she could build, but that's where her imagination set in.

Emily busied herself making a small tower and then grabbed her teddybear and set it on top. The teddybear could be the evil ruler over a kingdom. The Bear King. Now all she needed was a hero. Scouting out the toys, Emily grabbed another one of her stuffed animals, this time a bunny named Sir Hopalot and started to play. Sir Hopalot went on many daring quests throughout the entire kingdom, the playpen, to recruit an army to face the mighty Bear King. The battle between Sir Hopalot and the Bear King was fierce and devasting, but with the entire kingdom behind Sir Hopalot, the Bear King was overthrown and peace was returned to the kingdom.

Emily couldn't help but giggle at her silliness as she played, but she didn't care. She was actually having fun for once and she didn't want to stop. That was until she felt something in the back of her diaper. She was pooping, just like a baby. She still hated to mess her diaper and the feeling of the diaper expanding as the soft mush spread out around her bottom made her grimace. Nursing her pacifier for comfort, Emily turned back to her toys and tried to take her mind off the mess squishing against the inside of her diaper. She had two options: she could either wait for her mom or cry like a baby. She chose the latter of the two.

Spitting out her pacifier, Emily started a pained whine. Tears were flowing down her face and one would have thought she was being murdered from the sound.

A few seconds later, July was in the room trying to figure out what was wrong. A quick sniff of the air told her.

"Uh oh, does Emily have a poopy butt?" July asked with a smile on her face.

Emily blushed at this and whimpered, slowing her tears to a dry sniffle while making grabby hands towards her mom.

"I guess you do have a poopy butt," July continued, pushing the pacifier back into Emily's mouth before lifting her out of the playpen and setting her down on the changing pad beside the pen.

Emily usually tried to relax and ignore the diaper change taking place, but her mom made it hard by always talking her through every detail of the change. It was humiliating, but being a baby Emily didn't really have any say in the matter. Mommy made the rules not her.

Emily was brought back to focus by her mom handing her the teddybear. That was one of the rules during diaper changes, she had to have something in her hands so she didn't decide to go exploring. Like that would happen.

Watching her mom, Emily nursed her paci as her onesie was unbuttoned and pushed up and out of the way. Right after this, the sound of velcro ripping filled the air and a blast of chilly air made its way over her exposed diaper area, making her squirm.

"Looks like mommy has a squirmy baby today."

Emily blushed at this and hugged her teddy bear to her chest as a cold wet wipe worked its way over her privates. With her front side cleaned, her legs were pushed to her chest and front of the diaper was used to wipe off her poopy bottom. Another couple of wet wipes were used to clean off the rest of the poop.

"Babies bottom is a little red today. Mommy's going to have to add a little extra cream."

Emily giggled at this comment. She was feeling much better to finally be clean and she found it funny that her butt was in the air in her mom's face.

"Well, there's my happy baby. Nobody likes grumpy pants." July said, lying Emily back down onto a fresh diaper. As promised she smoothed a liberal coating of diaper cream onto Emily's bottom before powdering her. The fresh diaper was pulled up against Emily's belly and taped on snug.

"Now then, how about we get some food in that little belly of yours."

With the mention of food, Emily's stomach growled and she nodded in agreement as her mom buttoned up her onesie at the crotch.

A few moments later, Emily was strapped into her high chair with a bib tied around her neck, playing with her teddy bear while her mom prepared her lunch. She watched her mom grab a couple of jars of baby food and a rubber spoon before pulling a chair over to the highchair.

"Alright, baby girl, here comes the airplane."

Emily wasn't sure what exactly was on the menu, but she knew it didn't look good. She would rather not eat, but that wasn't an option. She watched her mom dip a spoon inside one of the jars and scoop up some of the baby food. The consistency of the green mush was not at all appetizing and she turned her head away from the spoon.

"Come on, baby needs her veggies and you already had fruit for breakfast."

That was true. Breakfast had been much better than lunch. Emily had been fed a mix of strawberry and banana, her favorite. Her mom even let her have a small piece of pancake for being good. A treat that she didn't get very often now that her diet solely consisted of pureed baby foods and milk.

Turning back to her mom, Emily pleaded with doe eyes, but it was no use. Her mom simply held the spoon back up to her mouth and Emily turned away again.

"Emily," July said, with a stern look. "if you don't eat your veggies like a good girl then you're going to nap an extra hour today."

Emily hated being threatened and crossed her arms with a huff. She didn't want to be a baby and she didn't want to eat the stupid baby food. What she wanted to do was push the dish off of the highchair tray, but she knew the consequences of that. Back when she had first been brought back to babyhood she had done that very thing and not only did she receive the spanking of her life but she only ate vegetables for the next week.

Finally giving in, Emily turned back to her mom and once again had the spoon pushed towards her mouth. She didn't turn away this time, but she still didn't want to open her mouth. The spoon was touching her lips and she could already taste the baby mush. With no choice, she opened her mouth and let her mom slide the spoon inside. Peas. Almost immediately she spit out the nasty puree, getting a good portion of it all over her face and bib. The rest of the spoon was caught by the spoon her mom was holding and promptly pushed back into her mouth. This time she managed to keep it down and she promptly received another spoonful of green mush. By the time the jar was finished her face, bib, and onesie were covered in baby food. She felt like a baby. She was a baby. The second jar went much better than the first. The orange mush turned out to be carrots and while they looked disgusting they were one of the better things she got to eat.

With lunch finished, Emily was cleaned off with a warm washcloth before being stripped down to just her diaper and carried upstairs to her nursery. She was exhausted from lunch and yawned as her mom dressed her in a footed sleeper. She always had a nap after lunch and she was well accustomed to sleeping throughout the day.

With a blanket wrapped around her, Emily was cradled in her mom's lap and gently rocked back and forth. She could feel herself nodding off and she relaxed in her mom's arms as her back was rubbed. Closing her eyes for just a moment she could feel her mom adjusting herself and when Emily opened her eyes she was staring up at her mom's naked breast.

July pulled Emily close to her nipple and gently teased her little one's mouth as she urged her to latch on.

Emily was well used to the process and like an obedient baby, she wrapped her mouth around the erect nipple. She may have hated eating green baby mush but she enjoyed the comforting feeling of nursing from her mother. Suckling rhythmically, Emily felt her mom's milk let down as a small jet of milk hit her tastebuds. The sweet, thick milk was a welcomed taste after lunch and she tucked in, nursing harder until a steady stream of milk was entering her mouth.

"Good girl," July whispered, patting Emily's bottom. She enjoyed the feeling of her baby girl nursing at her teat and started to sing a lullaby as she rocked back and forth.

As Emily nursed, she could feel herself growing tired. It was getting hard to keep her eyes open and her suckling slowed. She had just closed her eyes when she was pulled off her mom's nipple. A small whimper of protest escaped her throat, but she was hushed and laid over her mom's shoulder onto a cloth. A gentle patting started on her lower back, but she didn't care. She was too tired to care. All she wanted to do was a nurse some more and take a nap.

A few seconds later, Emily felt her stomach heave and she burped, a bit of spit-up went onto the cloth. She was praised for being a good baby and gently cleaned off.

With that ordeal down, Emily was laid back across her mom's lap and offered her other breast. Like before, Emily took the nipple into her mouth and settled in to nurse. This time she wasn't disturbed. She was nursed to sleep. A gentle hand caressing her bottom, the gentle rocking, soft soothing voice, and warm milk all brought her to dreamland. Being a baby wasn't so bad. She had no responsibilities, no worries, no nothing. All she had to do was accept her return to the nursery and embrace her newfound babyhood.

Just a quick question: am I posting these right? I'm new here and have no idea if this is the proper way to write a story. Thanks again for reading and I'm sorry if I haven't been answering comments. Thanks all!

• Like 9

Hi, I like all 3 Chapters you have posted so far.

Each of us has a different format when posting. Yours is effective because it is easy to read. The paragraph breaks are appropriate. You make very few typos. You spell a few common ABDL words in a different way from me, but this is a matter of style.

Please relax, knowing you are entertaining us. Just keep on writing because I'll be reading!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Angela Bauer said:

Hi, I like all 3 Chapters you have posted so far.

Each of us has a different format when posting. Yours is effective because it is easy to read. The paragraph breaks are appropriate. You make very few typos. You spell a few common ABDL words in a different way from me, but this is a matter of style.

Please relax, knowing you are entertaining us. Just keep on writing because I'll be reading!

Thanks so much! It's really appreciated.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I normally don’t like to pull up a story from so far down the list, but this being your first I thought one won’t hurt. For starters, I liked your story and was happy to give it a like. It was a very simple story but you did a great job for your first one. I was also very tickled by the mom’s name. July as in Independence Day, the 4th of July. I don’t know if that was intentional or not but I got a kick out of it every time I saw it. I do hope you continue on with the story. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Please more. Such a sweet story. Wish something like this to happen to me. After you do finish with this story would you think of written one about a baby boy and his mommy. Something similar.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@SissyatHeart

I've read one of your other stories as well, but I don't know how the heck I managed to miss  this one! read it all the way through, you're doing awesome job, hope to see more!

Brian

• Like 1