LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You are getting old, if…. 

Mysterion

Just some days ago I wanted to take out the last pull-ups from one of my diaper-depot. Only to discover that it wasn’t there anymore. I doubt that my wife or my son took it out. 
I probably used it the day before.

Which brought me to this Topic: You are getting old, if….. (ABDL related)

This is mine:
You are getting old, if you are losing track of the whereabouts of you used or unused diapers.

Just some days ago I wanted to take out the last pull-ups from one of my diaper-depot. Only to discover that it wasn’t there anymore. I doubt that my wife or my son took it out. 
I probably used it the day before.
Which brought me to this Topic: You are getting old, if….. (ABDL related)
This is mine:
You are getting old, if you are losing track of the whereabouts of you used or unused diapers.

You are getting old when I can't tell you from the real fit gray pull ups and the bed sheets !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You are getting old if all baby, or baby-syle, panties are called "rubber pant(ie)s"

You are getting old if the ivory, thick, smooth rubber sheets are all you will put on your bed

You are REALLY ready for the Home if ALL of these is true about you: and they were the peach colored rubber panties

If Trump were put in those, would he be "inpeach-ed"?

19 hours ago, Little Christine said:

You are REALLY ready for the Home if ALL of these is true about you: and they were the peach colored rubber panties

No, he'd claim they were "Fake" and "Witch Hunt" rubber panties!

• Like 2

That would be news to me. I guess he would put them in a boat and sail 'em off. and talk about getting old; those dodges are so old they have fins. Speaing od "dodge" I think it is time for me to get out

If "piss like a racehorse" is a unsta was -- two decades ago!

If your layette was too early for prefold diapers (first marketed in 1951)

He would say nobody knows diaper covers better than the Donald, and that Trump diaper covers are the best diaper covers there are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would say nobody knows diaper covers better than the Donald, and that Trump diaper covers are the best diaper covers there are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course they are anything that full of shit,is a trump quality product .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Whern you have been part of the diaper world since http://other.sandralyn.net/1871.html

You are getting old if you know who are Buzz, Happy and Carol from their original incarnation before the syndication

You're getting too old when - 

you tell a younger person, "I had that for my record player!" (or on cassette) and they just give you a blank look that says "What's that?"

you say "Back in my day......... (insert subject here)"

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

When you know what a Studebaker

When being sent to your room for the afternoon -- or being "grounded" was punishment

....or Edsel, Frazier, Kaiser, Hudson, DeSoto, Packard....Yeah that's old!

"When being sent to your room for the afternoon ... was punishment"

Unless you had a favorite rubber sheet

Love Studebakers!  They were built about 45 miles from where I live and had so many innovations over the years.  Unfortunately, there was upper mis-management and workers who would punch in, then go to the bar for most of the day.  They did have so may wonderful cars though!