LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nervous

Here’s the plan. 
I live in a house with a lot of people so it’s hard to get any supplies in the house. But I’ve been able to sneak some in and now I’m going to wake up early early in the am so I can have my fun ina messy diaper 

Why don't you smuggle your supplies in the house by wearing the largest cloths you have, if you have a pair of coveralls you can get some masking tape stick them to your legs.

One thing might work is buy a pair of tights( pantyhose),  put them on then stick the diapers in the legs or where ever you have room then walk in the house wearing them under your cloths.

I remember when I was in my teens I used to sneak my footed sleepers and long johns in the house, by putting them on in my car then walking in my house then going right to my room.

I hope you get your supplies in.

15 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Why don't you smuggle your supplies in the house by wearing the largest cloths you have, if you have a pair of coveralls you can get some masking tape stick them to your legs.

One thing might work is buy a pair of tights( pantyhose),  put them on then stick the diapers in the legs or where ever you have room then walk in the house wearing them under your cloths.

I remember when I was in my teens I used to sneak my footed sleepers and long johns in the house, by putting them on in my car then walking in my house then going right to my room.

I hope you get your supplies in.

That's how I have to do it when bringing fresh cloth diapers and waterproof pants from my house to Mom's house. I hide them under my clothes. I do the same thing when exchanging Onesies and blanket sleepers when they need to be washed at my house. A duffel bag or tote bag wouldn't work because Mom would be sure to ask "what do you have in there?"

I smuggled my stuff in because they house we lived in, the front door was the only way to get in, plus someone would always be able to see me.

Later on I brought dept store bags, if I was questioned about what was in the bag I would try to think of something they would never want to look at.

I am talking a very small house with 6 people living there until my older siblings got married, there was always someone watching.

Washing anything was difficult also, I had to pick times when I knew they would go shopping, and having no dryer meant I had to hang the cloths in my room mostly in my closet when I wasn't there then by the radiator when I was there.

It was very difficult being stealthy in that house, I'm so happy I can sleep in one of my sleepers, and wash them whenever I feel like.

I have had this freedom for a very long time, I would hate to start living with anyone, I wouldn't want to start all over again

I think one thing some may have missed is not so much how he will be sneaking diapers into the house but how he will be trying to hide and cover up the obvious smell of his messy diaper fun from the lots of people who live in the house.  If there are so many people living in the house that it's very hard to even sneak a few diapers in, how is he going to change a messy (and I expect very smelly) diaper in the house, clean himself up and freshen the air so no one will say, "Phew!  Who s--t their pants?"  Then if it's so hard to sneak clean unused diapers into the house, how will he get a used, smelly poopy diaper out of that same house undetected with all the people living there?  Lots more to think out than just how to smuggle in a few diapers.

16 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I think one thing some may have missed is not so much how he will be sneaking diapers into the house but how he will be trying to hide and cover up the obvious smell of his messy diaper fun from the lots of people who live in the house.  If there are so many people living in the house that it's very hard to even sneak a few diapers in, how is he going to change a messy (and I expect very smelly) diaper in the house, clean himself up and freshen the air so no one will say, "Phew!  Who s--t their pants?"  Then if it's so hard to sneak clean unused diapers into the house, how will he get a used, smelly poopy diaper out of that same house undetected with all the people living there?  Lots more to think out than just how to smuggle in a few diapers.

I was wondering the same thing.  Even if abdlja poops his diaper in the bathroom and then cleans up right away,  it will still smell much worse than pooping on the toilet. 

Poopy diapers still stink, even when wrapped up in plastic bags and hidden in the garbage bag. 

Probably the best bet would be to get some Nullo tables and start taking them with meals a couple days before you plan on pooping your diaper. Plan on pooping your diaper on garbage day, so you can dispose of the diaper and it will be hauled away.  Wrap it up good and hide it in the trash.

Even getting up early,  whose room is next to the bathroom???? You may wake someone up and wonder who's in the shower so early??? Showering is really the only way to clean up after a stinky. 

Good luck and enjoy your messy diaper. 

3 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Just wondering

How much of the smell do Nullo tables hide? And do they alter the smell to poop to something else? What I'm wondering is, Can I poop my diaper in public without anyone noticing?

Nullo helps reduce the odor by quite a bit but you have to stay on top of using them. 

5 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Just wondering

How much of the smell do Nullo tables hide? And do they alter the smell to poop to something else? What I'm wondering is, Can I poop my diaper in public without anyone noticing?

You have to take the tablets with every meal. And you have  to start taking them a few days before they really start to work good. They do eliminate much of the smell,  but not 100%  You may or may not get away with pooping in public.  A lot depends on what you eat also, some foods stink more than others.  Your poop will be green,  by the way. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Rusty pins is right. Most people won't, and if you're walking around a store, you have to worry about the staff catching on to you and then being followed. Not good. I don't do it anymore, but a few times in the past I pooped some big hard loads in my diaper in stores. My diapers always had a TON J&J Original baby power in them to add to the baby smell. The most enjoyable part for me was being caught by girls and seeing them whispering to each other and grinning. I've even heard the word (stinky) come out of their mouths in the next isle when I walked by. The craziest thing I've done was, I went to get my hair cut by a cute girl at a barber shop when the place was empty at night. My diaper was loaded with baby power and I was wearing overalls with a shirt hiding the suspenders. I had a small hard nugget of poop in the diaper double the size of an average marble. She seemed like she was acting normal. She might not have smelled it because I had dumped a massive amount of baby power in there.