LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello  everyone! This is the first part of my story. I apologize for any mistakes but this is the first time I'm writing something, and English is not my first language. So don't judge me too harshly. That said, any criticism is welcome, I want to improve my writing.  Tell me if you want the story to go on, I have a couple more chapters ready ? Enjoy!

Chapter 1 The Rapture

The air in the night was cold, but Jenny didn’t mind. She liked going running late in the night, when the city was almost deserted. It gave her the time to really think about her life. The 25 beautiful blonde lawyer was on a road to greatness. The legal studio she had inherited from her retired father was going to assure her success and wealth for her entire life, and the shunning look she possessed would guarantee her a plethora of friends and lovers. Yeah life was good, she thought closing her eyes and letting the fresh air fill her lungs and the endorphins run in her blood.

She was running through the city park when a strange sensation hit her. She couldn’t explain why, her skin started tingling and she felt an awkward thrill running up her spine.

Slowing her pace she noticed something else was off, the tall buildings of the city seemed strange when she looked at them. They seemed… flickering and shifting. Confused, she stopped running and leaned over a tree to rest, but when she tried to touch the tree she noticed that it was…transparent?!

“ Apparently I ran too much and now I’m hallucinating”, she thought, taking deep breaths to calm down. Then a ringing noise started to fill her ears, at first she heard it on the background, then it grew stronger and stronger until it became deafening.

She fell on her knees covering her ears, but the sound seemed to pierce right through.

“Subject locked. Initiating rapture procedure….” A metallic, cold voice announced from a non distinct point in front of her, but the park was deserted.

Suddenly she was blinded by a flash of white light. She had barely the time to open her mouth to scream, then everything went black.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jenny slowly regained consciousness, she was lying on a soft surface, her eyes were still closed, but she could sense the absence of light in the room around her.

“That’s it, I must have slept through my evening training”, she thought smiling to herself “I’m really getting lazy over time…”.

Then she noticed something was inside her mouth, a rubber object that filled almost all of it. Her muscles snapped as she immediately jumped to her feet.

“What the hell? What is this thing?” She removed the object to better look at it. Due to her being still half asleep and the room being dimly lit, she took a few moments to properly identify it.

It was a large pacifier, and was attached with a clasp and a plastic chain to her t-shirt. Her t-shirt?! She didn’t even remember having a shirt like that!  it was pink - she hated pink- decorated with unicorns, and didn’t even reach past her bellybutton.

That’s messed up even for a dream”, then she noticed the bulk between her legs. Wrapped around her waist was a large white undergarment, It looked like a...diaper?! But it was way bigger than normal and so thick her legs were spread so wide apart she couldn’t stand and walk properly.

Jenny panicked and started running -well, waddling- in the dark without any destination, her bare feet sinking in the soft surface of the mattress. She just wanted out, she didn’t know where she was but she wanted out of there.

She barely made three steps when she suddenly hit a solid surface, falling onto the mattress. High wooden bars raised well over her head. She tried shaking them, but they didn’t even move, she tried to jump to reach the top, but to no use, the bars were simply too tall. Suddenly, looking through she became aware of her surroundings.

She was standing in a large room, lit by only a tepid blue nightlight placed on the ceiling. Inside she saw what seemed like twenty enormous cribs, the bars raising high to prevent the occupants from escaping, only 2 of them were occupied, small immobile silhouettes inside indicated that whoever was kept inside them, was sound asleep.

“What the hell is going on?! Help!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. She was scared and confused, one moment ago she was running in the park! This seemed like a nightmare.

That was the moment when a door behind her opened and the room was flooded with solar light.

The figure that opened the room was enormous, and Jenny couldn’t help letting a little spurt of urine into her diaper. She looked like a woman but she was more than 3 times the height of a normal person, she was overall slim but a little of muscles showed up on her arms, her red hair tied in a ponytail. She was wearing a white gown, like the one the nurses use to wear in the hospitals, embroidered to it was written in dark red letters “CrossDimension LittleStore”.

The woman smiled approaching jenny’s crib.

“Well hello honey! Looks like this sweet girl finally decided to wake up!”

Jenny was terrified, but not entirely surprised, she had heard about them. Amazons. They lived in another dimension, and they had recently established some commercial relationship with their world. But it she had never seen one in person, the effect was utterly intimidating even though the girl in front of her was probably 23, way younger than her.

“Where am I? What’s going on here?”

“Well sweetie, you are so lucky! You have been chosen for our adoption program… There are so many littles like you that need someone to care for them. And there are a lot of Bigs in our dimension who are prepared to pay good money to adopt one of you. I promise everything will be alright, we just need to complete  the last few steps in the inclusion process, and then you’ll be able to find a  Mommy or a Daddy who will love and provide for you forever and ever!” cooed the nurse.

“What?!” Jenny was shocked, her eyes wide open in horror “Adopted!? Like some kind of baby? Forget it! You are straight up crazy! Take me home right now! I swear I’ll call my father…”

The nurse smiled condescendly “All of you dimension 6 littles are so feisty! I love it! Some of these days I might adopt one of you. Now come here, we have looots of things to do”

“Let me go!!” Jenny screamed as the nurse lifted her by the armpits and picked her up. She was so fast and so strong… Jenny tried punching, screaming and kicking, but the giant seemed to barely feel it.

She was carried in another room, this one had big windows and was brightly coloured. The walls were painted in blue, yellow and pink, plastic letters attached to the walls spelling “An adopted baby is a happy baby”, toys were scattered on the floor. It seemed like a daycare play area.

Part of the room was occupied with a set of changing tables, they were enormous! The opposite part was encircled by what it seemed like a tall mesh wall  that delimited a wide area where, to jenny’s horror, 10 other people like her -littles- dressed in diapers and baby clothes were sitting quietly, playing with rattles and other baby toys in a dilatory way. Some of them had pacifiers in their mouths. Jenny could see that one of two of them had red eyes, like if they had been crying their eyes out in the last few hours, the expression that Jenny red in their faces was clear : defeat.

but the thing jenny noticed most, was that everyone of them had a leather collar -like the ones that were used on pets- tied to their neck, with shiny metal tags dangling, some of them wore a little bell attached to the collar too.

The screaming woman was carried through the room and sat on one of the changing tables. Another nurse approached them, this one seemed a little older than the red haired one – Jenny would have guessed she was her age- her hair was black.

“My my, we got another screamer here?”

“Seems like it, but I will give her one more opportunity, after all I’m not THAT unreasonable.”- smiled the red haired nurse. Her tone of voice was mocking, and it infuriated Jenny even more.

“Sweetie, I know this is all new and confusing to you, but you have to understand that this behaviour is not allowed in here. Littles are supposed to stay quiet, see how well the other littles are behaving? Show me that what a good girl you are and calm down for me, ok honey?”

Jenny was on the verge of tears, but she kept her voice steady when she spat on the girl’s face and screamed “Fuck you! Put me down THIS INSTANT, YOU BITCH!”

The two nurses smiled at each other. “Well” said the red headed wiping the spit off her face “looks like a mild attitude adjustment won’t hurt before we find yourself a mommy”

With that, she swept the little girl on her knees, with a fluid move tore away her diaper and without saying anything, started raining down blows on her naked butt.

Jenny was shocked how easily she had been manhandled by the giant nurse. The pain caught her by surprise, it was unbearable.

She started thrashing her legs and arms, trying to get away, but not to avail, the giant held her steady face down with one hand pressed on her back, while striking her with the other.

The spanking continued for what it seemed like an eternity, at the end of it Jenny was a blubbering mess, her nose running and her eyes red like she had no more tears left.

“Please -sniff-  stop… No more….”  

“You hear it Martha? Looks like this little girl is giving us orders…. She still has to understand that “WE” -THWACK!,  “ARE” THWACK!, “THE” THWACK!, “ONES” THWACK!, “WHO” THWACK!, “MAKE” THWACK!, “THE” THWACK!, “RULES” THWACK!

Each of her words was underlined with a hard spank on the little girl’s already blistering bottom. Jenny screamed in pain, she felt like her ass was on fire. She wouldn’t have been surprised if the nurse had spilled some of her blood during the spanking.

She was lifted once again into the air facing the red headed girl. She could barely meet her gaze, her bottom hurting so much it was difficult even to think.

“So are you gonna behave and be a good little for me honey? Or do you want nurse Lilith to resume the spanking?”

“NO PLEASE! I’ll be good”

“Very good” “Now we have to replace that diaper of yours don’t we? Our little girl got it ruined during her wittle tantrum” Smiled the nurse.

“But since you were such a bad girl I think we will need to switch to the crawlers diapers sweetie, at least until I’m convinced you’ll behave for me. Can you say that sweetie?”

“I- I- I’ll b-behave for nurse L-Lilith” blubbered Jenny through tears while being laid on the changing table, her legs lifted and her private areas wiped with a moist tissue.

Jenny covered her face with her hands, it was so embarrassing having these two younger ladies seeing her naked. She felt totally dehumanized and humiliated.

“Very good honey, I knew you were smart enough not to cross me again” nurse Lilith smiled, as she finished to wipe her, then she produced an enormous purple diaper, it had four tabs instead of the classic two, the waistband was decorated with teddy bears and pacifiers.

Jenny suppressed another set of sobs as she watched the ominous garment being brought near her and sealed around her waist. The diaper covered her entire belly over her bellybutton, arriving event to touch her ribs. And it was so thick she couldn’t even close her legs enough to walk!

When nurse Lilith was finished with her she tried to stand on the changing table, she barely managed, the diaper didn’t allow her to fully straighten her legs, and when she tried to take a step forward, she immediately fell on her padded behind on the frame of the changing table.

“This is too thick! I can’t even walk with this thing on!” she cried.

“Uh, Uh honey. Littles speak only when the adults say so. Especially bad girls like you. I was thinking that since we are here, it’s better to sort the collar thing out.”

After hearing that Jenny saw the other nurse -Martha, the black haired one- approaching holding what it seemed to be one of the pet-like collars the other littles inside the playpen  wore.

She started to crawl backwards, away from the her, but her arms were blocked by nurse Lilith who smiled.

“It’s ok sweetie. Little playthings such as you need their collars to be safe. So that everyone will know that you belong to you mommy and no one can steal you away from her!”

“What?! Belong?! I’m not a pet or a plaything! Please…”

But as the red haired nurse held her arms tight and prevented her from struggling, Nurse Martha sealed the collar around her neck with a “Click”.

The collar wasn’t too tight, but Jenny could feel it being there, a permanent reminder of her loss of freedom and independence.

In front of the collar dangled a silver tag which spelled “Baby Girl” and then there was a space left blank.

When the nurses released their grip, Jenny’s hands went to the collar, trying to pry it open, but despite looking like a leather collar, it felt like steel on jenny’s hands. The poor girl tried everything to get that damned thing off, but tot to avail, under the amused look of the nurses.

“Why are you doing this to me? I’m a person! I’m an adult goddammit! I don’t need diapers!” Jenny started panicking again, and after trying to remove her collar, her hands went to the tabs of her diaper.

She tried peel the adhesive tabs off, but they were firmly attached to the diaper. Then she tried to tear the fabric, but the material was simply too resistant.

“You can try all you want baby. But the collar and the diapers are little-proofed. They only way you can take them off is if an adult decides so.”

“That’s impossible! How strong is this diaper?! I can’t…”

“…And now I think our little girl has earned herself some quiet time for speaking to adults without permission.” Said nurse Lilith, pushing a rubber pacifier inside Jenny’s mouth.

Caught by surprise, Jenny immediately tried to spit the rubber teat out, but the giant woman held it pressed against her. Then she flicked the ring of the pacifier, and the rubber teat started suddenly inflating, filling Jenny’s mouth and lowering her tongue, effectively silencing her attempts to speak or cry.

“Mhhpph? MHHPPPHHH!!!”

“There. Much better. It’s common knowledge that littles should be seen, and not heard. You’ll earn your tongue back if you’re a good girl.” Said Nurse Lilith patting Jenny’s head “But I personally like seeing you like this, with a thick diaper that paci and the collar you are the perfect little. You’re so precious I could eat you up!”

“Mhhhhhphh, mhhph…” Jenny  tried to pull the pacifier out but the expanded nipple inside her mouth prevented her from doing so. Frustrated, she started banging her feet on the changing table’s surface.

“Speaking of eating, I guess baby Jenny hasn’t had her breakfast yet, and it’s better to put her on the same schedule as the other littles. We can’t show favouritism now, can’t we?” cooed nurse Lilith carrying the little girl, now dressed in only her thick diaper, to another room.

This room looked like an enormous  kitchen, there was an oven, a cooker and two fridges. A row of 10 highchairs were lined up against a wall, and the rest of the room was occupied with little-sized plastic coloured tables and chairs. It looked like a daycare lunch area.

Nurse Lilith carried the little girl straight to one of the Highchairs, lowered her in, then safely strapped her body with a five point harness before locking the tray back in place.

Then she brought near the highchair what looked like an IV stand with a big recipient filled with a semi liquid greyish goop. It was the most unappetizing thing Jenny had ever seen. Still she wondered how was supposed to eat that mush from her highchair and with that diabolical pacifier still in her mouth.

The answer was not long in coming. Nurse Lilith produced a plastic tube and attached one end to jenny’s pacifier, and the other end to the bottom of the recipient.

Jenny’s eyes widened with horror. She frantically shook her head, pleading with her eyes and emitting muffled noises to stop the nurse, who in return smiled.

“We often feed our little charges ourselves, but since I don’t want to hear another word from your pottymouth for the rest of the morning, I’m putting you into the auto-feeder. And since you have been a very bad girl, I’ve added some laxatives to the mixture.”

“Mhph? Mhhhhhphhh!!”

“See you in half an hour little one, scream if you need me” winked Nurse Lilith flipping  a switch attached to the goop-filled recipient.

Immediately Jenny’s mouth was filled with a semi-liquid, sweet-flavoured substance that she had no choice but to swallow. Her tongue was kept down by the rubber teat, and the edge of the pacifier was directly pointing at her throat, making it impossible for her to do anything but swallow to avoid chocking.

Jenny thrashed into the highchair, shaking her head, pounding her little fists and twitching on the bottom of her huge crinkling diaper, as the feeding mercilessly continued.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

First when you start a story do not say you are sorry for something.  It is ok to let us know English is a second language as it helps with some of the phrasing.  This is starting out as normal Amazon kidnapping tale and I would like to see where you go form the center to when she meets her new mommy or daddy.  Though I  have yet so see a single male adopt a little so you may think about that to make you story different than the rest.  Go luck with the rest of it, I would like to see more.   

Thank you for all the kind comments, I really appreciate them. Don't be shy if you want to make any suggestions or corrections ? 

Anyway, here we go, Chapter 2. I think I'm getting a grip on this, it should be better than the first one. Enjoy!

Chapter 2 

When the ordeal ended, Jenny was exhausted. Her throat ached, her belly felt so bloated it made contact with the highchair’s tray. Sobbing she looked around. The room was still empty.

While she was alone, she started processing all the recent events of the day. She had never felt more humiliated and impotent in her life. She had to get out of there and find a way to go back home. But how was she going to escape? The garments the nurses had used on her were specifically made to restrain little people, and the amazons seemed to have no tolerance for rebellion and escape attempts. They didn’t even consider her worth of attention when she told them she was an adult. No… talking to them was out of question.  

She decided to bide her time, surely there was a way out of that hellish place. She just had to find the right occasion. The next time the two diabolical nurses would let their guard down, she would have taken advantage of it.

For the next 10 minutes she rested inside the highchair, the straps and the tray didn’t leave her any freedom of movement except from kicking her legs and flailing her arms, and the huge rubber teat stuck in her mouth prevented her from calling for assistance, so she just laid there, waiting to be released.

Observing the room, she saw a coloured clock which pointed at 10 AM.

So it was still quite early. “I can’t imagine what fucked-up stuff the two psycho giants have in store for me” she thought.

It was 10 past ten when the door opened and Nurse Lilith entered the room.

“What a good girl you are Jenny! You finished all your num-nums. Well, I guess you didn’t have much choice, but I’m still proud of you” said Nurse Lilith stroking Jenny’s cheeks and ruffling her hair.

“Mhhphh…”

“Yeah, I know sweetie. You are a little bored from staying in the highchair all the time. What about some playtime with the other babies? You’ll make friends and have fun!”

Without waiting for any answer, Nurse Lilith unlatched the straps, unlocked the tray and carried the well-fed little to the playpen in the other room, and deposited her on the coloured plastic mat.

The other babies seemed scared of the giant nurse, and backed a little off when she approached.

“Now play nice with the other kids!” She said as she lowered Jenny on all fours inside the mesh walled prison “I’ll be here to check on you lot in a little bit”

Before the nurse started to leave, another little girl, dressed in only a diaper and a T-shirt -Similar to the diaper and T-shirt Jenny wore when she awoke- came forward and stood near the mesh wall, without touching it.

“Please nurse Lilith… could you…. Uhm… change me? It’s so smelly and… and it’s starting to itch” said the little girl, with her face red from embarrassment, her eyes already moist with tears.

“Oh baby Alice, you sure smell poopy, let’s see if that diaper needs changing though, present your stinky butt for inspection little girl”

With tears rolling down her cheeks, the girl waddled near the mesh wall and then facing away from Nurse Lilth, went on all fours, arching her back and exposing her padded bottom to the nurse.

“What a good girl you are little Alice, I can see all the spankings have done a good work getting rid of all the fuss you used to put up” Chuckled the nurse while patting her diaper and sliding two fingers to look inside.

“Yeah I think you earned a change, come here, baby!” Then she snatched the little girl from the playpen, carrying her to the changing tables.

“Oh, before I forget” said the nurse stopping “I know you’ve been a bad girl Jenny, but I want to give you one more opportunity” said reaching for the pacifier ring and twisting.

The massive rubber teat deflated inside Jenny’s mouth, allowing her to open her mouth and move her tongue.

“Now, how do we say?”

Jenny didn’t want to give that psycho bitch the satisfaction, but putting some resistance now would have been pointless. She needed to stay put in order to figure out a way to escape.

“Uhm…Thank you Nurse Lilith” she mumbled, looking at the floor, her face burning with humiliation.

“You’re welcome sweetie, now go and play” said the nurse before leaving.

Being on her feet again, Jenny immediately remembered what she had noticed from the two tentative steps on the changing table. That diaper was too thick to walk, she barely managed to  stand, with that massive padding forcing her legs apart and depriving her of a sufficient support base to keep her balance.

Gritting her teeth, she did the only thing she could. She went on all fours and started crawling towards a group of littles who were intent on playing with a soft rubber ball, sitting in a circle.

The faces of the other “babies” were of comprehension and sadness. All of them wore diapers, someone was inside a crawler diaper like Jenny’s, some of them were naked except for their diapers, and all of them wore collars around their neck. A light blue collar for the boys, and a pink one for the girls.

The littles made space for Jenny, as she crawled and sat on her butt, closing the circle.

“Hey…” said Jenny. She was so embarrassed the others had seen her spanking, but she was also very hungry for information.

“You sure gave that bitch of a nurse the business” Weakly smiled a 24 year old man dressed in diaper and a yellow t-shirt.

“Shhh! You shouldn’t be talking like that Dave, and you know it! If they catch you…” whispered a blonde woman dressed in just a crawler diaper, her hair was tied in pigtails and her cheeks were red and puffy, she looked like a giant toddler.

“Yeah it was brave, but I wish I knew about that spanking before I did it” replied Jenny

“So, what’s the situation? Where are we?”

“You are now in the glorious country of Catalon” answered Dave in a mocking tone.

“I have been here long enough to learn something about these giants. They call themselves Amazons, or Bigs. And a big part of their economy is sustained by the babying of littles”

“The babying of littles?”

“Yes… practically all of these degenerate monsters want to keep one of our kind as a baby or a similar kind of pet, they call us littles. In their society we have no rights, as you have easily understood, and a lot of money is made by selling us to the highest bidder.”

Jenny thought that was straight-up crazy, and wouldn’t have believed him for a second… if she hadn’t experienced the recent events.

“That’s horrible. But there must be a way out of this place.”

“If there is, I haven’t found one in 2 weeks” “See the mesh wall? It’s like electrified, if you try to climb it, the collars will give you a shock in no time” he said meekly.

Jenny felt her skin crawl… the collar suddenly feeling tighter than usual…

“But what about during the night? We could…”

Jenny was interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching the playpen.

Nurse Martha arrived rolling a cart filled with what looked like baby bottles full of milk. But something was off, every bottle had a little chain attached to it, what could have been that for?

“Chi-Chi’s incoming for the babies!” chirped the nurse, grabbing the first little within reach and setting him on her lap.

Jenny’s fellow littles groaned, and started waddling and crawling towards the mesh walls, where the nurse awaited.

For each baby, the nurse took a bottle of milk, and -much to Jenny’s horror- secured the chain of the bottle to each baby’s collar with a loud “click”. So every baby was forced to carry his or her bottle around.

Jenny was nauseated, she had always hated milk, she didn’t even remember the last time she had to drink it.

When all the littles had their bottle secured to their collar, it was Jenny’s turn.

“Please, I really don’t like milk…can I have something else? Oatmeal? Water at least?” she pleaded.

“nonsense little one” replied nurse Martha “Babies need their milk to grow strong and healthy” And saying that, she approached to attach the bottle to Jenny’s collar.

But Jenny backed off, panicking again “Please… I can’t stand it… it disgusts me.. everything else would be fine!”

“Baby Jenny, if you don’t finish your bottle of milk you will be punished, and you don’t want to be punished right?”

Jenny shook her head vigorously “NO! But I…”

“that’s what I thought. And since I don’t want you to be punished, I’ll help you out this time…” said the black-haired nurse with a sincere smile.

Before Jenny could react, she lifted the little girl and put her on her lap, and with a single motion she stuck the bottle inside Jenny’s mouth, firmly keeping it pressed inside it.

“MMMMHPPHHHH!!” Jenny tried to scream and to shake her head, she tried to punch and kick, but nothing worked, as the nurse shoved the bottle of milk in her throat.

At first Jenny tried to keep her head straight using her neck muscles, but she got tired pretty quickly. She ended being held face up, her head tilted backwards, looking the nurse’s smiling face.

Jenny was in hell. She felt the nauseating smell of milk around her, the creamy white stuff running down in her stomach as she was forced to swallow with loud gulping noises.

While she was nursing, she saw witch her peripherals the other littles giving her a terrorized look as they quickly started drinking from their bottles, they sure didn’t want this to happen to them.

After what it seemed like an eternity, the nurse removed the empty bottle and lifted the shocked Jenny on her shoulder, patting her back and producing a loud belch from her.

Then she cradled jenny in her arms like she was a newborn, and looking dead in the eye she smiled “And how do we say baby?”

“T-T-Thank y-y-you nurse Martha” Blubbered Jenny. She felt sick. She couldn’t believe she had drank that much of milk in just few minutes.

“you are welcome baby” replied the nurse, settling Jenny once again on all fours inside the playpen.      

Jenny felt like throwing up, she was pale with a green complexion. The milk gurgling inside her bloated stomach.

The other littles gave her an understanding look, as they slowly continued to suckle their bottles.

Time passed slowly inside the playpen, with nothing interesting to amuse herself, Jenny pretended to play with the plastic ball with Dave and the others, while interrogating them about the place they were kept in.

Turned out this was a new adoption centre for what the giants called “non native littles”. Apparently it provided free willed children for the customers who enjoyed breaking the spirits of free littles and beat them into submission. It was a huge market in this country.

The little people quietly talked among themselves for an hour, not managing to find any way to break out that hellish place. Jenny refused to give up though “Listen up” she said to Dave and the other four babied littles of the circle “We can’t lose hope, if we put our heads together I’m sure we will find a….”

But she was interrupted by a strong cramp that hit her lower abdomen. “Oh no! This can’t be happening!”. The memory of nurse Lilith saying she had put laxatives in her lunch came to her mind. She had to get out of there and find a toilet!

Maybe if she called the nurse, she would let her out and take her to a bathroom.  She tried to stand up but the diaper wouldn’t allow that easily, so she crawled as fast as she could to the mesh walls that held her captive.

“Nurse Martha!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, her hand clasping at her abdomen, while the other tried to ger a grip on the mesh wall for support.

The cramps were getting stronger by the second, she was sweating copiously trying to hold the pressure that was building in the lowest portion of her colon.

And suddenly, she lost her balance and fell on all fours. Simultaneously her anal muscles relaxed, and with a push and a loud fart, she started filling her diaper.

“This can’t be happening! No, no no NOOOO!” she cried as she felt the mushy stuff filling every nook of her diaper and making contact with the skin of her butt cheeks. Without noticing her bladder gave up and released a stream of urine inside the waiting padding of the diaper. A nauseating smell assaulted her nostrils.

She laid there, with her head kept down, on all fours pondering about the ignominity of what she had just done.

Her diaper was swollen and heavy with the weight of her waste, and had expanded even more, so that engulfed completely part of her thighs. She felt like she had a heavy pillow strapped around her waist. And sure didn’t help knowing that pillow was full of her own feces.

She was brought back to reality by a sound of approaching footsteps.

“What’s the matter baby?” cooed nurse Lilith. The smile in her expression told Jenny she had understood perfectly what happened, and Jenny hated her even more for that.

“I… I… need a change“ whispered Jenny, her eyes swollen with tears.

“Oh my…” Nurse Lilith picked Jenny up by her armpits, then she flipped the little girl on her back and with two fingers she loosened the waistband of the diaper.

Jenny didn’t even notice the humiliating treatment, she was still shocked by what had happened.

“Well sweetie, you surely used  your diaper and I am very proud of you for doing that” answered the nurse, lowering Jenny inside the playpen again “But that diaper can hold a looot more poopies, so I think you will be good for another couple of hours”

Jenny’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t picture herself staying in that diaper for the next two seconds, there was no way she ever endured hours in it.

“You can’t leave me in this diaper for hours! I’ll get a rash, this is not right! I want out of it!” Screamed Jenny, on all fours, banging her fists on the plastic mat of the playpen, the tag of her collar dangling furiously back and forth.

“Remember what we told you about the decisions baby Jenny. You are just a little, these matters don’t concern you. And I can decide to keep you on that diaper for as long as I want” replied the nurse calmly.

“This is complete bullshit, I….” too late Jenny noticed her fatal mistake. If she remembered what Dave told her, swearing was not tolerated. She had put herself in trouble again.

She immediately stopped talking but the damage was done, Nurse Lilith had put her sadistic smile on.

“Ohh I think baby Jenny is cranky, maybe she needs a nap”

She picked up the diapered little again, with one hand supporting her torso, while the other was placed underneath Jenny’s bottom, pressing the poop filled diaper  against her skin.

Jenny felt so stupid, she had promised herself not to fight them, she just had to be good while she studied a mean to escape. But the humiliation of messing herself while wearing a diaper had totally upset her, making her lose touch with her objective.

And now she was being carried inside the crib room, the one she woke up in. The room was still dark, no occupants were to be seen inside the cribs.

Humming as she closed the door behind her. Nurse Lilith took her near one of the unoccupied cribs, but first she stopped in front of an enormous drawer, she opened it and started to look for something.

Jenny tried to turn around to see what the red haired nurse wanted to retrieve from it, but she received a hard swat on her bottom as the nurse’s strong hand forced her head to lay flat on her shoulder.

“You don’t want to spoil the surprise I prepared you, don’t you baby?”

“Please nurse, I’ll be good this time. I didn’t mean to say that. Please take me back to the playpen…”

“Shush baby, nurse Lilith knows what you need. It’s time for some tough love and a nap!” smiled the nurse as she sat on a chair next to the crib.

“I was thinking about twenty spanks, but since you apologized, I’ll say fifteen should do it.” As she laid Jenny on her lap, her diapered bottom raised and exposed.

Jenny didn’t even bother to answer this time. She knew that bitch had her mind set, and every word that escaped her lips would have made the situation worse for her.

THWAP! THWAP! TWHAP! THWAP!.…

Jenny bit her lip and supressed the tears. The spanking wasn’t painful as the one she received before. But she was still very sensitive, and the feeling of poop smearing everywhere on her privates as every slap landed contributed to make her feel powerless and even more humiliated.

When the spanking ended the pain was enormous, but still bearable, this time she decided she wouldn’t have cried. The spanking reduced her to sniffle loudly nonetheless.

The nurse then laid her of the mattress of the crib. “Close your eyes baby”

Not wanting another punishment, Jenny did as she was told.

She felt her body being lifted, and something soft laid underneath her. Then she felt her feet and legs being inserted inside what felt like a flanette pajamas, only this one had only one tight open for both her legs.

She felt her torso and shoulders being enveloped in the same soft tissue, her arms pulled inside two sleeves which ended in two fingerless mittens.

That was when she opened her eyes. The nurse was putting her inside a sleepsack! She wouldn’t be able to stand up or move her legs to crawl in that thing!

The nurse took her by her armpits and raised her on a standing position, one of her hands keeping her upright, while the other hand reached behind her and closed a zip that was placed on the  back of the infantile garment, efficiently locking her inside.

She pulled up the zip reaching Jenny’s neck, then she secured it closed covering it with a strap. Even if Jenny managed to reach the zip placed on the back of her neck, she wouldn’t be able to open it.

The sound of the zip closing was like a death sentence to Jenny. She tried to flail her arms and extend her legs, but the sleepsack heavily restricted her movements.

The nurse looked at her again dead in the eye, while holding her in a standing position.

“now be a good girl and take your nap. I promise if you are good I will MAYBE change your diapee when you wake up” she smiled.

Jenny nodded vigorously. “I will take my nap, I don’t need this sack, please don’t leave me in it!”

“Shh baby” said the nurse producing a pacifier and inflating it inside Jenny’s unwilling mouth.

She then laid her on her back and after two soft pats on her diapered bottom she wished her goodnight, exiting the room and closing the door behind her, leaving Jenny alone in the dark.

“Mhhphh…” Jenny slowly crawled to reach the railings of the playpen, and tried to grasp the wooden bars with her mittened hands.

She felt the smell of her diaper, the amorphous mess tightly clinging to her reddened skin.  And due to the spanking her bottom was starting to itch too. “This is a nightmare! How am I going to get out of this?! I just want to go home!”

After 10 minutes spent banging her little fists against the mattress, she slowly started to relax, falling into a deep slumber.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 10 novembre 2019 at 11:47 PM, Baby Billy said:

First when you start a story do not say you are sorry for something.  It is ok to let us know English is a second language as it helps with some of the phrasing.  This is starting out as normal Amazon kidnapping tale and I would like to see where you go form the center to when she meets her new mommy or daddy.  Though I  have yet so see a single male adopt a little so you may think about that to make you story different than the rest.  Go luck with the rest of it, I would like to see more.   

Actually I haven't decided yet. I think there will surely be a maternal figure, just because it feels more "right" to me writing like that. I have less difficulty imagining a woman taking care of a little, I dont know why, I guess it's just how my mind works. But now that you mention it, a daddy may not be a bad idea. I'll think about it :D Thank you for sharing. 

1 hour ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

I think you have to know for yourself which topic you want.

A loving way ... then you are well advised in a father character.
But then you do not need a Diaperdimension.

Maybe a middle to hard way, then take mother and father.

Or the way you wanted to go from the beginning, then stay true to yourself!!!
And make that what you like too.

Good job so far. :thumbsup:

I hope you have in next time a update ... I can´t wait ... at least that's what many people say here, or i am wrong agin?

@Baby Billy
Take a Daddy for your own story and babied jenny so long you like it too. ... from this kind of story give it not enough too, or I am wrong again too?
Have a good AB time?

Unfortunately I'm having some di trouble in splitting the next part, so I guess I'll be uploading two chapters in the next few days, maybe even tomorrow. 

Don't worry I like listening to suggestions, but I know how my story has to go, it will stay true to me. I Promise ;)

Edited by The dark dweller
Spelling mistake

I think you're doing an effective job of reviewing all the various and sundry abuse methodologies employed by Amazons/Bigs in past DD stories, but I find myself starving for character development.  The Nurses here are basically faceless Josef Mengeles who delight in torturing their captives, and even Jenny herself has yet to reveal, whether via internal dialogue or otherwise, anything about herself other than she was kidnapped and doesn't like it.  

19 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I think you're doing an effective job of reviewing all the various and sundry abuse methodologies employed by Amazons/Bigs in past DD stories, but I find myself starving for character development.  The Nurses here are basically faceless Josef Mengeles who delight in torturing their captives, and even Jenny herself has yet to reveal, whether via internal dialogue or otherwise, anything about herself other than she was kidnapped and doesn't like it.  

You are perfectly right. Unfortunately this was supposed to be a dark story focused on the abuses littles were subjected to. But I think some character development wouldn't hurt . I was trying to save it for the second part but I should really start working on her personality right now. That said, being my first story I'm just practicing with the description of places and situations, the emotions and feelings will be a big step for me, I hope I'll be able to handle it. I'll work on it ;)

15 minutes ago, The dark dweller said:

That said, being my first story I'm just practicing with the description of places and situations...

If the exercise is focused on describing places and situations, you are doing a great job, and don't be discouraged by my comments. 

To that end, I will point out one particular thing that struck me as odd - 

On 11/11/2019 at 12:42 AM, The dark dweller said:

You sure gave that bitch of a nurse the business” Weakly smiled a 24 year old man dressed in diaper and a yellow t-shirt.

1) How do we know he's 24?  How does Jenny know he's 24?  You could say "a man who Jenny guessed was in his mid-20's" or something like that, but this level of precision isn't realistic when he hasn't even introduced himself.  

2) I'm generally a student of the Stephen King method of attribution - don't do it.  But in this case, you used a completely inappropriate verb for it.  "Smiled" doesn't connect in any way to speaking.  A better way to do this sentence would have been:

"You sure gave that bitch of a nurse the business!"  A man Jenny figured to be in his 20's crawled over in a diaper and a yellow t-shirt, weakly smiling. 

Now you get the best of both worlds - you attribute the sentence with action instead of a verb, and you can still paint the picture of who is speaking.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

If the exercise is focused on describing places and situations, you are doing a great job, and don't be discouraged by my comments. 

To that end, I will point out one particular thing that struck me as odd - 

1) How do we know he's 24?  How does Jenny know he's 24?  You could say "a man who Jenny guessed was in his mid-20's" or something like that, but this level of precision isn't realistic when he hasn't even introduced himself.  

2) I'm generally a student of the Stephen King method of attribution - don't do it.  But in this case, you used a completely inappropriate verb for it.  "Smiled" doesn't connect in any way to speaking.  A better way to do this sentence would have been:

"You sure gave that bitch of a nurse the business!"  A man Jenny figured to be in his 20's crawled over in a diaper and a yellow t-shirt, weakly smiling. 

Now you get the best of both worlds - you attribute the sentence with action instead of a verb, and you can still paint the picture of who is speaking.  

Thank you for the advices ;) I'll try to correct the next part. I'll also study a way to put some more informations about her. Unfortunately the next two chapters are very similar to the ones I published a lot of events and situations. So I'll ask a little patience, I'll work on it ;)

42 minutes ago, Nicole Kolibri said:

I like your way of saying something. (at least sometimes)
But here you are as wrong as you can just wrong!

Joseph Mengele was a sadistic pervert man who infects healty children and young women with deadly and disfiguring diseases that would in any case lead to death.
Just to look for remedies threadbared!
You can not compare the Amazons to a Joseph Mengele whose goal was to inflict maximum suffering and then kill.

The title "doctor" did not deserve this piece of shit!
He did not even deserve to be remembered at all!

Be more careful in your claims if you have no background, or you only have your knowledge of film and television!

If you had performed Marquis de Sade (who was sexually motivated) I would have agreed with you, but Joseph Mengele ...
I shaking my head in front of you.

Well that is certainly true, but the same is true for almost everything in the story and not just this one!

How do you know it, that the Amazon 23 and younger than Jenny is?
She sees an Amazons for the first time!
Or Jenny is gagged, and can still ask questions ???

We should not be petty, or do not you think so?
even in your stories there are many logic holes.
Who ever looks also finds and it is not heavy to find ...

I would have write ...
"You have given this nurse the business" ...
That was what Jenny can read in the eyes of a man who could not talk because of his gag. (or when you like ... In his cries eyes)
He is about her age and she also saw that the light flickered in his eyes, his resistance faded away.

We must not forget one 50% has red eyes and 50% is gagged.
In the Playpen or Crip!

Who so busy is with himself, still has the willpower to crawl to jenny and risk the next beating?

It give many ways to write that.

Jenny is like felt only 2 hours, in a diaperdimension.
And for that we already know a lot about her, the rest will come certainly be the more chapters will appear the more we will learn about characters.
I'm pretty sure ...

I will give the author time, to set his pace, his story is good for the beginning, Rome was not built in a single day.

I have the same opinion about the time. My intention was to highlight  how all these events were happening so fast Jenny had so little time to process them, being less than 12 hours she arrived in the dimension. In that case the confusion would have been so much she finds it difficult to really settle down and think about things - that's how I was imagining it.

A lot of people are jumping to conclusions here. I mean, I've written stories where the medical professionals have literally performed experiments on Littles (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that I was the first to write about an Amazon being surgically implanted with a Little). So, in comparison, the nurses in this story are pretty much average/doing their jobs. No one has done anything too dark or "Mengelesque" in this story...

The Dark Dweller, you write whatever you want. Let your imaginary run wild and most of all, have fun with it!

• Like 1