LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I woke up about an hour ago. Wet as always and figured I would wait about 2 hours before I change and take a shower. About 5 minutes ago, I got started to feel my normal poop contraction and about 5 seconds later, the poop started sliding out and filled my diaper with a medium size load. Since I am sure there is more poop co come in the next 20 Minutes or so, I will wait until it comes out before I get cleaned up.

I had already changed into my thick night diapers last night before bed. While making dinner, I messed my diaper, and then had another messy accident while watching football. I woke up still in the soaked, messy diaper and don't plan on changing out of it anytime soon. In fact, I'm planning on adding onto my diaper with extra diapers for extra thickness/absorbency right now so I don't have to change out my diaper anytime soon!

I just finally managed to sit down and squish my load...err, I mean loads.

first time pooping 2 ultra full loads in one diaper.  The last couple of nights were birthdays and all you can eat buffets.  Ate a ton at the buffet but didn’t poop all day yesterday from it....yet ate a ton more.  Diapered up at night thinking the next morning would be huge but woke up in the middle of the night to pee and while wetting my diaper, felt the urge and so I let go and filled my diaper with a magnificent load and went to bed.  Woke up in the morning and decided to stay in it and get things done.  Took my lunch and while eating filled my diaper with a second huge load.

the bulge was ridiculously apparent.  I’ve been in poop for about 12 hours now and I feel it’s time for a shower and a change but decided to post this.  I hadn’t really squished my loads until I sat down to type this and WOW.  

Very squishy.  Much proud.  So wow.

• Like 1

I am as I type this. I had three paper's due yesterday which I finished and got them all in on time. Today, I slept in and filled my pant's upon making coffee. I cleaned my room and did some thing's around the house while enjoying my squishy pants. Off to shower and put on a clean diaper shortly 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:06 PM, OVerpraiseD said:

I just finally managed to sit down and squish my load...err, I mean loads.

first time pooping 2 ultra full loads in one diaper.  The last couple of nights were birthdays and all you can eat buffets.  Ate a ton at the buffet but didn’t poop all day yesterday from it....yet ate a ton more.  Diapered up at night thinking the next morning would be huge but woke up in the middle of the night to pee and while wetting my diaper, felt the urge and so I let go and filled my diaper with a magnificent load and went to bed.  Woke up in the morning and decided to stay in it and get things done.  Took my lunch and while eating filled my diaper with a second huge load.

the bulge was ridiculously apparent.  I’ve been in poop for about 12 hours now and I feel it’s time for a shower and a change but decided to post this.  I hadn’t really squished my loads until I sat down to type this and WOW.  

Very squishy.  Much proud.  So wow.

It’s wonderful isn’t it? I hope you cross that line and make doing it a forever thing. For over 5 years I’ve only used my diaper. Every single time. I can’t go back now and I’ll never want to

• Like 1
It’s wonderful isn’t it? I hope you cross that line and make doing it a forever thing. For over 5 years I’ve only used my diaper. Every single time. I can’t go back now and I’ll never want to

Yes it is! I wear a pull-up to bed every night and am starting to poop in it more often. This morning I pooped and went back to sleep. I was awakened to my wife asking me if I had dirtied my pants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

Yes it is! I wear a pull-up to bed every night and am starting to poop in it more often. This morning I pooped and went back to sleep. I was awakened to my wife asking me if I had dirtied my pants!

You may be better served to use a brief 

I just filled my Seni Super Plus diaper while sitting in my living room watching tv. As always, it was completely no notice due to total incontinence. I am going to wait about an 30 minutes before I go and get cleaned up just to make sure everything is out. I hate changing my diaper immediately after I poop because I frequently have another poop coming out within 30 minutes of the first mess. Oh the joys of incontinence.

1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Well that be me again, no more than 5 minutes after putting on a fresh diaper and I fill it with soft squishy mess. 

I’ve done that countless times. 

Had a mostly dry diaper on when I went outside. Felt some pressure so I squatted a little and pushed. Was a good-sized load. Sat in it while I watched TV for awhile then had another load come out. Sitting in very full pants.

• Thanks 1