LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I am - in a huge load. Unfortunately already slighly leaking - so I will change in a few hours. But I prepare myself with a spoon of castor oil, so that I can have more fun later in the day as well ;)

Sorry for the consecutive posts. My Northshore Supreme purple diaper is wet and messy this morning. Since I am responding to this thread you can assume that I am sitting here with a nice warm squishy feeling that I find so delightful, and your assumption would be correct. I won't change for about 90 minutes and will even get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper.

14 hours ago, Moochie said:

I won't change for about 90 minutes and will even get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper.

What exercises do you do?  Sit ups, push ups, deep knee bends, squat thrusts, jogging, jumping jacks?  All of those could be pretty interesting with a loaded diaper!  Just the feeling of sit ups with a messy diaper, deep knee bends, squat thrusts!  I don't know how your diaper would hold up to that kind of exercise. 

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

What exercises do you do?  Sit ups, push ups, deep knee bends, squat thrusts, jogging, jumping jacks?  All of those could be pretty interesting with a loaded diaper!  Just the feeling of sit ups with a messy diaper, deep knee bends, squat thrusts!  I don't know how your diaper would hold up to that kind of exercise. 

All of the above exercises and the diaper holds up, can't explain it, just does. Sometimes I will begin to have a diaper blow-out at which time I promptly change.

10 hours ago, Moochie said:

All of the above exercises and the diaper holds up, can't explain it, just does. Sometimes I will begin to have a diaper blow-out at which time I promptly change.

NICE!  I can see how you look forwards to doing your morning exercises in a freshly and massively loaded diaper!  I may have to try a few of them myself next time I load up a diaper.

Been a long time lurker but I can finally say.. me!

I did the banana trick.. 2 up the ol hatch and then a fleet glycerin enema. Lasted about 10 minutes before the cramps made me lose control. Felt really good to fill this diaper, especially because I haven’t pooped in a few days, so rest assured plenty of my own creation is in this diaper too. It’s about full to the brim. Felt even better to squish. Like sitting on a pillow.  Gonna sleep on this diaper and change in the morning

Good morning Daily Diapers!!!!  It is a good morning for me sitting here in an exceedingly wet and messy Cushies cloth back. This is my second messy diaper within 12 hours since I rarely mess my diaper in the evening, but I posted about that experience already. I realize it might get old and boring reading the same posts about my wet and messy morning diaper, but my experience, pleasure, wet, warm, and squishy sensations never get old. Each wet and poopy diaper in the morning is as pleasurable as the day before. Thank goodness for diapers and dopamine!😌

Me.  I just now pushed a load out into my XP5000 diaper, but it got there and I have a wonderful lump in my diaper, now flattened as I sat down after filling my diaper.  Probably be in this diaper for an hour or so and I'll change into an Abena L4 for the afternoon and go run some errands.

Early Sunday morning in a wet and messy Magnifico diaper, sooo warm and squishy! Time to go to the kitchen and get my coffee. I am back, the walk to the kitchen was delightful with a very full sagging diaper. Second squish as I sit back down with no plans to change right away. I will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper before I change. I think an M4 cloth back diaper with a booster might be the plan for the rest of the day,

• Like 1

I got diarrhea in my diaper right now.  So squishy and feels soo good.  Ill wait to see if there's any more to come out before I change. 

Sick at home after traveling to Europe. Purposely put on thick diapers as I am weak and don't want to change, plus I am drinking a lot of fluids. I got up to get another drink and dropped a load in my thick diapers and not planning on changing until I have to go to work in a few hours. Currently in a Rearz Alpaca (Medium) and Large vintage Attends waistband with a Pampers Size 6 stuffer and a vintage plastic baby diaper taped on the 3rd tape for extra coverage, and a vintage Abena X-Plus Large over all that.

Put on a Northshore pullup this morning, leaving for the barber in about 45 minutes. Well of course standing in the kitchen getting a cup of coffee. and boom proceeded to fill the back of my pullup. It's holding up nicely and I will be taking a shower shortly and change before my haircut. Happy Saturday.

I am currently sitting in a diarrhea filled diaper and adding more diarrhea to the mess every few minutes. I have had 3 big mudslides in the last 30 minutes and a few small diarrhea squirts in between the bigger mudslides. I will be changing in a minute. I am sure I will have another messy diaper later today.

I am sitting here in a wet and messy Magnifico diaper this morning feeling the warm, soft, almost silky squish in my diaper. I won't change for several hours, after my morning exercise while wet and poopy.

Well I have been up for about 3 hours now, two cups of coffee and getting that little cramping feeling on the last trip to the kitchen. Surfing the internet and getting caught up on emails, as I got up from the chair. I could feel my body say here it comes and filled the back of my diaper with a rather large load. Semi firm and a little mushy at the same time. I actually feel a lot better at the moment. I will sit and enjoy my messy diaper for about an hour or so and then clean up and change.

Nice way to start the weekend for me, this last week has been hot and not fun. Nice way to start a relaxing weekend.

Im sitting in my recliner in my poopy diaper right now. I put on an Adventure Puffs diaper a little while ago and wet it right away.  I  was sitting here surfing the web and checking out some spanking videos and got the urge to poop. So, I filled my diaper.  It's pretty soft 'n squishy. It spread over my butt and up between my legs and feels really good right now.