LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

A wet and messy NS Air Supreme diaper this morning with a Big Tots cotton/lycra cloud print diaper cover. I am sitting here enjoying my squishy and warm diaper but will get up in a minute to get some coffee and feel the load in my diaper as I walk into the kitchen, get my coffee, come back here, and then squish number two as I sit back down...I'm back with hot coffee and a warm squish.

On 4/15/2023 at 1:22 AM, superdiaperboy said:

I am sitting in an extremely wet and messy tykables waddler diaper while watching thunderbirds.  

I hope Mommy is nearby for an diapee change!😁♥️😃🚼🍼👶

• Like 1

I'm sitting in a nice, big, squishy, warm mess right now in my Rearz Lil Monsters diaper.  It's been a while since I've been diapered and feels awesome to be wet and messy in just a diaper.

A typical morning for me with a wet and now messy diaper...a Bambino Classico V2 diaper, I like the print of blocks, stars, diaper pins, Baby Bambino on a white diaper. I have a nice wet bulge in the front and a modest solid load in the back and bottom of my diaper that is getting flat with more of a feeling of sticky than squishy, all is good.

I am currently sitting in probably my biggest mess ever. I will be changing shortly and will be able to actually see how much of a mess I made tonight. I am glad they make good quality adult diapers today but I am pretty sure this one has had a blowout between my legs just because of the massive amount of poop that’s come out of my bottom in the last 90 minutes.

I am in a wet and messy Tena Super ProSkin diaper with a booster this morning. As a more affordable diaper they are very good. They don't have internal leg guards but sitting here my mess is not squishing out. For those on a budget, I recommend them from LL Medico.

Me, slightly poopy.  I'm in my XP5000 night diaper, very wet and I pooped out a couple small chunks while still in bed.  It's been an hour and I'm still in that diaper with snug fitting plastic pants over it.

• Like 1

Right now. Wearing a Crinklz Fairy Tale. But I need to change soon for two reasons: unlike the Northshore the poo easily squishes out. And without a plastic pant it would be a real mess 😬. And 2nd: my son it at home 😳 (but usually stays in his room)

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

And again today 😬 At the moment I'm just enjoying myself sitting in my poo. But this time at least a MegaMax again. 

Megamaxes are ALWAYS good top of the line quality.😁😃😏😉♥️💯🤗 They're like a BIG HUG for your bottom!!!!!😁😇♥️💯🚼🍼🌈♥️🙂👶

• Like 1

I enjoy messing my diapers but don't particularly like a diaper blow-out, I usually don't mess while sitting but sit after I mess my diaper. Two mornings ago I did mess my diaper while sitting, a soft mess that squished out of the back of my diaper 1/3 up my back. Labor intensive clean-up. This morning, however, is my "normal" wet and messy morning diaper, with the mess remaining in the seat of my diaper even while I am sitting here responding. Clean-up will be easy.

I messed my wet morning Classico V2 diaper an hour ago and now enjoying a wonderful warm and squishy diaper. I'll get my morning exercise in this wet and poopy diaper, after which I will be definitely ready for a change.

• 2 weeks later...

My NS Supreme purple diaper is very wet and messy this morning. I just love the emotional and physical sensations of messing my diaper and feeling the warm load in the back and bottom of my diaper. I am sitting 4 inches higher this morning because of the size of the poopy in my diaper. Sooo nice, ahhh!😌