LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

An unusual night because I did not wear diapers to bed but as soon as I got up I put on a NS Air Active Premium diaper that is now slightly wet but massively messy. I won't change for several hours, and will get my morning exercise in my poopy diaper.

I started filling my diaper with a diarrhea mudslide about 45 minutes ago. There is still more poop coming out every now and then. I will be sitting in this messy diaper for a while until I am sure I am finished pooping.

There is nothing better than a loaded diaper. Lately I’ve been using a condom catheter and because of that I don’t have to change a dirty diaper as often because it’s not wet. It can stay poopy all day long.

My morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper is very wet and messy. I am not incontinent so wetting and messing is intentional. I wet during the night while my wife is sleeping, and I simply fall back to sleep with the comfort of my warm, wet, expanded diaper. I get up much earlier than my wife and that is when I mess my diaper, usually within 5-10 minutes. This morning as soon as I got out of bed, literally my feet hit our bedroom floor and simultaneously a huge poopy load filled my diaper. Feeling the warm bulge settling in the bottom of my diaper walking down the stairs was exquisite. Once in the kitchen, I bent down to pet our cat and messed even more. I got a cup of coffee and now here I am with hot coffee and a warm, wet, messy-squishy diaper, that is so loaded I think I am sitting 4 inches higher than normal!! The emotional and sensual physical sensations are intense, with a close second of pleasure to an orgasm, which I will experience a little later before changing. Does my wife know? Of course, I wet all the time around her but we have a boundary that messing my diaper is my private enjoyment, she passively accepts my affinity for diapers. This morning is near perfection with no leaks and no diaper blow-out even though my mess is huge, and only a modest odor. Cleaning up and changing is not at all onerous for me, I can get all fresh and clean within 5-10 minutes. Cupping and rubbing the front of my diaper with my hand is causing another bulge at the moment signaling that it's time to go.?

• Like 1

Very similar to Saturday's post, except it's Tuesday and another Bambino Classico V2 diaper is very wet and messy. Sitting here I am pretty squishy. If my mess stays in the bottom of my diaper and does not squish to the front I might even go out running. If, however, the mess begins to migrate to the front of my diaper I will change promptly, don't want to risk a uti. I think I will stay with a Classico V2 for work today, in the mood for a printed diaper I guess.

Update: I did go out for a nice about 3 mile run in my wet and messy diaper in 33 degree Fahrenheit temperature, not bad at all. I am all clean, smell wonderful with Diapee Magic cream, powder and another Classico V2 diaper, pants, sweater, and sport coat. I have a busy day at work so my diaper will come in handy.

I woke up about an hour ago because I was peeing my overnight diaper. Just a few minutes ago, a small wave of poop came out. I will be sitting in my messy diaper for a while because I know there is more poop coming. 

• Like 2

I'm sitting in a wet and messy Tye Dye MegaMax diaper right now.  Got up a little bit later than I wanted,  as I have the house to myself again today.  I put on my diaper and flooded it,  as I really had to go. Then I pushed out a poopy.  A lot smaller than yesterday's load, but it's a messy diaper,  nonetheless. 

Had wings last night,  so it's a spicy poop. It's really warm on my butt. 

I'll wear and enjoy this diaper for several hours today. 

Similar to prior postings,  my morning Abena M4 diaper is very wet and poopy: wet, warm, and squishy is a great way to begin the day. I don't plan to change for about 2 more hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Lotion. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up at all, I have getting fresh and clean down to a science that only takes 5-10 minutes depending on just how messy my diaper is. Today is trash pick-up day and that is convenient.

• Like 1

My morning NS Air Supreme diaper is wet and messy. I messed while I was walking down the stairs from our second floor bedroom to the kitchen to get some coffee. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm squishy load in my morning diaper. Ahhhh!!!image.gif.da428d468d6d0f8168ddaa35ce46d20f.gif?

Sitting in a wet and messy Black MegaMax diaper right now.  Came home from work this morning,  hurried up and diapered up, then wet n messed myself. 

In the process of fiber loading right now.  Had a huge bowl of cereal,  a huge dose of Metamucil and eating a bunch of prunes right now.   This MegaMax should be super full in the not too distant future. 

Just exploded into my night diapers before I fell asleep, and now I am worried I am gonna leak. Been in these diapers for 19 hours...a combo of a Rearz Critter Caboose Medium, 2 Luvs size 6, vintage large plastic baby diaper, Large Rearz little Bella, and large plastic Attends 6 tapes over all that. I'll stay in this until I have to go to work in 8 hours or I leak...whichever comes first.

• Like 1

No luck here on my side right now. Haven't messed since Saturday despite fiber pills and lots of water. I should try doing more drastic measures on a regular basis, maybe, although I'm not intending to have an eventual accident at work the next day. lol. Still, no mess in days despite trying, too, sucks. ><

This morning my Abena M4 diaper is wet and messy. I think I'll go out for an early morning run in my wet and poopy diaper and then change for work, probably another Abena M4 under my work clothes.

• Like 1

My morning NS Air Supreme diaper is wet and very messy. Sooo warm and squishy, and just delightful. Messing my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life, like the Charmin commercial: "Why not enjoy the go." If I could have anything different about messing my diaper it would be to mess whenever and wherever I was, but courtesy and social convention dictates otherwise. My "code of diaper ethics" involves never exposing the general public to my diapers, let alone a messy diaper. I wet around my wife, but don't mess when I am with her. Messing my diaper is my quiet, solitary early morning routine well before my wife gets up. I often don't change for several hours, thank goodness for Vaseline and baby lotion. I don't mind cleaning up at all, I have it down to a science, takes me only 5-10 minutes, and longer if I have a real diaper blow-out. This morning's poopy diaper is staying nicely contained in the bottom of my diaper, even while I am sitting here responding to this thread.

• Like 2

I just got up a little bit ago and put on a Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️.  And, of course,  I peed and pooped in it right away.  Now I'm sitting here in this extremely comfortable diaper, made even more comfortable with a warm,  soft, squishy mess, checking out DD and having a cup of coffee. 

I'll get to sit in this diaper for several hours again today. 

• Like 1

I am, for sure...Goodnights for Girls, Fetware Lacy Bikini plastic panties (pink, pink lace), a very short flowered dress, and of course, a paci......smearin'....;->

On 1/28/2023 at 2:34 PM, Mysterion said:

Just this moment ?  also dressed up a little. Pantyhose, skirt. Having a nice evening. 

My Abena M4 diaper this morning is very wet and now messy. I woke up wet, I am not incontinent so I know when I am wetting at night even if I am half asleep. My wife never knows when I am wetting, and I am careful not to wet when laying on my side, leak risks. The only time my wife gets upset is if I leaked on the sheets. I get up much earlier than she does and I messed my diaper walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. Got some coffee and now here I am with a warm, solid mess that is now squished in my diaper with a cup of hot coffee. Great way to start the day.?

• Like 1

I'm wearing a very wet and messy abu cushies diapee right now. Mommy will probably change my dirty diaper soon and then it will be time for night- night 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

I'm wearing a very wet and messy abu cushies diapee right now. Mommy will probably change my dirty diaper soon and then it will be time for night- night 

Can't have baby sleeping in a dirty diapee, Mommy gonna clean you up and make sure you're all nice and fresh for your crib at night night time!??♥️??????☺️??

• Like 2

I fell asleep on the couch and my wife just covered me up and she went to bed. I wet during the night and at about 1:00 I messed my diaper and simply fell back to sleep. It is now 3:05 and here I am wet, and squishy, sooo nice!☺️