LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

My morning Bambino Classico v2 diaper is very wet and really messy. I am enjoying a huge warm poopy load with a cup of hot coffee. This is one of the best squishes I have had sitting here. I won't change for several hours and plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I'll change into a Tana Active Slip Ultima diaper for work where I will wet during the day, but no messy diapers at work. I don't think I would be able to have another messy diaper anyway because I have such a big load now.

I wish!  Slept in a Betterdry last night, something I rarely do and I could push out a load right now if I had the house to myself and time to deal with it.  That is not the case so I guess I'll just have to enjoy a really soaked diaper without a load in it.  Maybe later in the week I'll get a chance.

In a Rearz Critter Caboose diaper at the moment. I slept in the diaper and woke up soaked, but truly want to test the limits of capacity on these diapers as much as I can. I dropped a big load in it a few hours ago, and then wet it again and still sitting in it and it feels wonderful! SO nice warm and squishy! But, alas, I'll have to change out of it here soon as I am going out to eat, so I'll need to shower and get in a fresh diaper before dinner!

• Like 1

The weather outside is frightful, the mess in my diaper is delightful, an Attends Premier diaper with cloud print BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pant.  Sooo warm and squishy inside, below 0 F outside.

• Like 3

Came home from an early Christmas dinner with my parents since I have to work Christmas Eve. Thankfully, I only wet my NRU Str8Ups while at my parents house and dropped a nice load in my diaper when I came home...stomach clearly needed room after being stuffed at their house, lol.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Moochie said:

The weather outside is frightful, the mess in my diaper is delightful, an Attends Premier diaper with cloud print BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pant.  Sooo warm and squishy inside, below 0 F outside.

I hope you didn't go for your usual morning walk in your messy diaper!  You would have turd-cicles in your diaper!

• Like 1

I'm sitting in a big, soft and squishy load in the back of my Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️. I've had this diaper on for about 6 hours and have been messy for about 2 1/2 hours. It feels SOOOOO good right now and don't plan to change anytime soon. 

My morning Bambino Classico v2 diaper is just totally destroyed with one of the biggest messes I have had in awhile. Reminds me of the song by Simon and Garfunkle "Slip Sliding Away" that's the way my diaper feels right now.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's morning and my NS Air Active diaper with a booster is wet and messy but my blue Trifecta pants is doing a good job as I sit here feeling the best lumpy squish in my diaper.

I'm sitting in a wet and messy Rearz Violet Seduction diaper right now.  It's not too wet, so I'll keep it on and enjoy it for several hours.  Maybe I'll even get to poop into it some more.

Yes, my morning NS Supreme diaper is very wet and messy with a delightful warm bulge in the front of my wet diaper as I cup my hand over the front of my diaper. Sitting here has exponentially increased the warm, soft, squishy mess in my diaper. Fortunately I do not mind cleaning up, only takes a few minutes, but I won't change for at least an hour, in fact, I am going out for a jog in my poopy diaper--makes me run faster!!!?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A consecutive post by me, do I win something? Since I am posting, of course i am sitting in a poopy diaper this morning. Wet, warm, squishy, while i also enjoy a cup of hot coffee. I guess as Freud would say, I am enjoying my oral and anal drives right now.  Feels wonderful.

39 minutes ago, Moochie said:

A consecutive post by me, do I win something? Since I am posting, of course i am sitting in a poopy diaper this morning. Wet, warm, squishy, while i also enjoy a cup of hot coffee. I guess as Freud would say, I am enjoying my oral and anal drives right now.  Feels wonderful.

Me too, I'm sitting in my diaper and my night plastic pants very wet this morning. But according to Madame's rules, every morning on weekends, I have to wait for her to get up to check my diapers and change, because I have no right to touch my diaper and my plastic panties. It can take several more hours of having to stay in my wet diaper. Fortunately, my thick cloth night diapers will still be able to absorb another pee or two before leaking.

I wake up wet and I am out of bed very early, well before my wife. I enjoy the solitude of the early morning in my wet diaper and then I mess usually within 5-10 minutes after I get up. I don't change for several hours and at this very moment I am sitting here with a warm, wet, messy/squishy diaper and a cup of hot coffee. I will even get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I obviously don't mind cleaning up at all. I have cleaning down to a science which only takes me about 5 minutes unless I have a real diaper blow out. I wear diapers to work as well and will wet but no messing at work which is a professional setting. No one knows or at least I am not aware of my coworkers knowing about my wet diapers. I use several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to make sure I remain smelling fresh and clean throughout the day, and hope I don't leak. Wetting and messing my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life. Last night's and then this morning's diaper is an Abena M4 that is holding up quite nicely with no press out leaks sitting here and the best lumpy squish inside my diaper. For work I am to go with (and go in) a Tena Active Fit Ultima plastic back diaper. Does my wife know? Of course, I wet all the time when I am with her, but I don't mess my diaper around her out of courtesy.

• Like 1

I'm sitting in a nice, warm, soft and squishy mess right now. It's pretty warm, we had hot wings for dinner last night.  I just put on a Rearz Mermaid Tales a little over an hour ago and it's barely wet and I have the house to myself all day.  I'll be sitting in and enjoying this messy diaper for quite a while today. 

A typical morning, very wet and messy in a NS Air Active Supreme diaper. No leaks, just the pleasure of a wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy diaper, and yes, stinky too. Going to get up and get some coffee now and feel the squish as i walk to the kitchen.

• Like 1

I just made a big poopie in my diaper! Or as I like to call it, a BIG messy wessy in my Diapee Wipee!??♥️? And it feels SO GOOD and nice and warm!??????♥️??♥️??????♥️??

• Like 3