LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I dropped a load a couple hours ago in my blue MegaMax and still have plenty capacity to spare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A wet and messy Attends Premier.  I messed about an hour ago after I got up.  I had plastic pants on over the diaper during the night, but took them off and now just in the soggy and soiled cloth backed Attends diaper as I make this contribution to the thread here.

Just a few minutes ago I was standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes and totally filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. About a minute later, the pee let go and soaked the diaper. I will wait a little while to make sure I am finished pooping before I go to the shower.

I am sitting in a full one I guess I need to make a change, I will need to change for bed soon, I cant sleep till morning most nights. So i'm still awake. at 3 am.

I just filled my Dry 24/7 with a massive load of diarrhea. I am really glad they make high quality adult diapers. This is my second messy diaper today. I will soon know how good the Dry 24/7 diaper is at containing a diarrhea mess. I think there might be more to come because my intestines are really rumbling now.

• Like 1
I'm in my very wet dry24/7. Trying to push one out but having trouble. I really want to poop. I need to, it there, just won't come out
I took Miralax 5hrs ago had two diaper changes because the laxative kicked and I tiny bit messy now but not enough to need changed

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

I am! My abena was almost full when I started so I changed into a clean dry 24/7 and finished pooping in it so I can enjoy it. Hopefully it will reinforce the need to become dependent and remind me how badly I want this and to appreciate the progress

• Like 2

Sitting and rocking in a wet and poopy m4. It feels amazing and I am.so very grateful I decided to commit to 24/7 use and messing. Every day that passes it feels better and better and I am becoming more comfortable accepting my need and chosen lifestyle.

• Like 6

I've pooped my diaper since yesterday afternoon and now pooping another in the same diaper. Yea, it was a huge one yesterday but the one now is easily bigger. I put on my diapers by noon yesterday and I'm still wearing them. I pooped at 5 pm and then again at midnight. I did it again at 9 am and it looks like I'll be doing it again. Man, this is going to be an enormous one. I put on a confidry 24/7 disposable under a double cloth pull-on diaper and plastic pants. They're wet but not completely soaked. Pooping? Yes. About a 5 pounder. I love that. From the back and the front, making my crotch tingling.

I've pooped my diaper since yesterday afternoon and now pooping another in the same diaper. Yea, it was a huge one yesterday but the one now is easily bigger. I put on my diapers by noon yesterday and I'm still wearing them. I pooped at 5 pm and then again at midnight. I did it again at 9 am and it looks like I'll be doing it again. Man, this is going to be an enormous one. I put on a confidry 24/7 disposable under a double cloth pull-on diaper and plastic pants. They're wet but not completely soaked. Pooping? Yes. About a 5 pounder. I love that. From the back and the front, making my crotch tingling.

Did you take lots of laxatives

just had my morning poop. Right after I changed into a new diaper. Gonna make sure ut gets full use though so ill.be in a messy diaper for another 5 hours yet

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
just had my morning poop. Right after I changed into a new diaper. Gonna make sure ut gets full use though so ill.be in a messy diaper for another 5 hours yet

Do you chat more on here because on Facebook you don’t answer very much do you still want to be friends on fb or on here only?

Do you chat more on here because on Facebook you don’t answer very much do you still want to be friends on fb or on here only?

Any i peed three diapers and pooped two this morning not currently wearing

Any i peed three diapers and pooped two this morning not currently wearing

Its like i almost have zero control

Its like i almost have zero control

But i may diaper up again soon