LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cribs

I dont have a huge desire to have a crib because then I couldn't sleep with my Daddy which is WAAAYYYY more important to me. If I had to pick between a crib or being able to curl up on Daddy's chest and fall asleep listening to his heartbeat while cuddling a stuffie it's no contest in my mind ??

• Like 1

I have my own nursery with a crib i built. I really only sleep in it on long weekends. i like to sleep in the big bed most the of time so that my nursery doesn't ever loose the special place feeling

20160305_141155.jpg

• Like 2

I do wish that I could sleep in a crib, over the years I’ve had a few hospital stays, and loved it when I woke up and found myself all groggy and the bedsides up a bit like a crib, only thing missing was a diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

I do wish that I could sleep in a crib, over the years I’ve had a few hospital stays, and loved it when I woke up and found myself all groggy and the bedsides up a bit like a crib, only thing missing was a diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah those small rails on a hospital bed just are not the same those as high rails of a crib to make you feel so secure.

Wearing a diaper and laying down in a soft secure crib would be so nice 

I would love to have a crib, however I have the next best thing and that is a bed rail on my side of the bed and then of course daddy next to me.  I loving that I get to live this lifestyle with someone who shares it with me, having a crib just isn't as important now, priorities change I guess.  I would rather have epic vacations like the Disney cruise daddy and I went on this summer.  I have toys, bottles and all of that but I also have a very grown-up side that has a job that I love.

My wife was all kinds of PO'd when I told her about my idea to build crib sections that could be mounted to my twin XL bed.  Sometimes she confuses me - first she asks me to buy her a pacifier and make her a tag that says "MOMMY" with my Fet username on the back, then when I tell her that I was thinking of ways I might be able to convert my personal twin XL bed to have "FENCE" sections around it like a crib, she told me, "I married a MAN, not a BABY!"

Of course I told her the MAN is still here, but playing BABY is soothing to the nerves at times...  Go figure.

Anyway, since my twin-XL is 38"W x 80"L and 28" high, and there's a headboard but nothing else around it, I figured some 1x2 lumber at 81" for top and bottom rails (they would be doubled as 2x2's) and 1" round dowel lumber for the vertical bits, along with screws to hold them together will give me the left and right sides.  The same only 39" long will give me the end section.  Then some corner posts to mount everything to and some hardware to raise and lower one side, and I'll have everything I need, less the stain, sand paper and finish.

The 1x2 on top and bottom will have the screws holding the vertical bits in place, then the second 1x2 on top and bottom would have screws underneath to mount the two rail pieces together.  Sanding smooth, staining and finishing will give a smooth attractive appearance.  I figure that with the bed being 28" high, I should make the rails 25-26" tall so the drop-rail will go down below the edge of the mattress and that will give a total height of 53-54" for the top of the rails.

The big question is, can I build the bed rails without getting a divorce as a result?

• 7 months later...

It would be nice to have a crib, but have decided against it. We only have a 2 bedroom house, and when people came over they would see it. Plus if anyone stayed the night they would not have a place to sleep. Plus if I had a crib I would not be able to sleep with my wife she would always have me in the crib. 

I was dreaming of a way to convert my twin-XL bed into a crib with removable rail sections but a couple of weeks ago I let my bad back get the best of me...  I converted my bed to an adjustable instead.  So that nice pocketed coil twin-XL mattress I was hoping to surround with woodwork rails is now sitting on remotely controlled lift plates!  My back has not stopped thanking me though. :)

I have an actual infant crib that I use. It isn't perfect size wise, but it does have lots of advantages.

1. Price. I bought it second hand from ebay for £25 (30 bucks).

2. Space. I just wouldn't have the room for a proper ab crib. Houses in the UK are usually pretty small.

3. You can buy actual baby sheets and bedding.

Size wise it is high enough, and wide enough for an adult. It is only really the length, and I can still lay down in a fetal position. I do know any little who bought two the same and simply used one to extend the length of the other.

It is great for photos, lovely to sit in (almost like a playpen) and you can still have a nap. If you've never done it, climbing into a crib is surreal tbh. And sitting or laying in it even more so. Just the sound and feel of the baby mattress and waterproof sheet feels babyish.

You can see the crib in my photos below.

Katie xxx

IMG_20200525_170700_kindlephoto-9159043.jpg

IMG_20200525_172230.jpg

IMG_20200525_173714_kindlephoto-6922671.jpg

IMG_20200525_173117.jpg

IMG_20200525_171450.jpg

I want too get one once I've got the spare cash. I got to sleep in one a friend built, and it was awesome. He's da one I's gonna buy from when I can.

We have a crib and all the accessories sitting in the attic just waiting for me... Unfortunately, I don't have an excuse to bring it down and set it up. However I did bring the playpen and highchair down and get to keep them in the spare room for when our niece and baby visit. A few months ago my wife told me to get in the playpen and I couldn't get out until I had wet my pampers. She doesn't know I can also fit in the highchair. Here is a picture of me in the playpen, plenty more in my profile...

IMGP0365sm.thumb.jpg.2dc936a4388207ca97fb1c9e3f204707.jpg

I would like to have a crib or toddler-style bed (I'd go with a rocket instead of a race car ?, but the car looks awesome). However, it's just not practical at this point in my life. I move too often and the apartments I live in are too small. Such is life at my age. One thing I have found is that getting fun baby/toddler blankets and bedding is one way you can make a big-kid bed look and feel more little. When I decide I'm gonna live in a place for an extended period of time, then I'll definitely get a rocket-shaped crib or bed.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:57 PM, Pampertimmy said:

I sleep in mine every night. It is very special to me. It feels weird sleeping in a big boy bed now if I am away from home. I can't imagine not having it in my nursery now.

image.jpeg

It's a good thing that bear is diapered! Whinnie the Poo looks like the kinda bear who'd wet the bed and try to blame it on you ?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Some day when I move into a house of my own, I'd love to get a crib and set up a proper nursery.  I have bed rails right now because I sleep in a bunk bed, but I really want to get that safe, secure feeling of being surrounded by crib walls.

I have enough carpentry skills that I could build a big crib, but I don't have anywhere to set it up. My family and friends have all seen my entire house, and it would be real hard to explain why the spare room / guest room is now locked! 

37 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

I have enough carpentry skills that I could build a big crib, but I don't have anywhere to set it up. My family and friends have all seen my entire house, and it would be real hard to explain why the spare room / guest room is now locked! 

Build a secret bookcase door to one of the rooms with a secret lock and release mechanism.  If anyone asks about the extra room you could say that you remodeled and it was turned into storage or something like that.

Just be careful what you use for the key to the secret lock.