LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I am getting ready to hit the hay so before I do I change into a fresh clean diaper with baby lotion and baby powder. And that is all I wear to bed How about everybody else?

So nite nite to all stay dry and happy

I don't hit hay, cus it is all stickery. Ima big girl so I slather on big girl lotion and big girl powder

*looks around cautiously* ... and (lil big girl diapers) shhhhh :blush:

Every night, I wear my footed sleepers, I can't sleep with a diaper, I have tried, my mind just won't let me sleep diapered, but I can't sleep at all without my sleepers, I have been wearing them for years, not the same ones, I have worn out many sleepers, over the past 30 years....

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I've gotta wear a t-shirt, or if i'm lucky i got to wear my onesie, its so soft and snuggly.... but i want some footed sleepers!!!!

*fights of the pouts*

giggles

lucy

I love to wear diapers to bed! It really helps me to sleep better. I could take some sleeping pills, but I take enough pills for depression. I usually have a case of Abena X-plus briefs, but I am still experimenting with other brands. I put on two or three of those (I love extra bulky diapers!) Then I fill two or three bottles of water or other liquids. I step into my footed PJs read myself story about adult babies and drift off into slumber land. nite...nite

I normally wear a t-shirt and underpants over my diaper to help stop leaks. Medicaid pays for disposables, but of a variety that absolutely suck. I have a new Daddy who says he's going to help me get some cloth diapers and plastic pants to wear to bed, so I won't have to keep either paying for better disposables or washing my sheets. In fact, Daddy told me since I wet the bed twice last week, I have to be sure and wear diapers every night, and always tell him when I wet. And I'd like to invest in footed sleepers, since even in warm weather I tend to get cold at night. So, I'll be wearing cloth diapers, plastic pants, and footed sleepers. :P Just what baby needs.

I usually just wear my sleeper, I have no wetting problems, so I can sleep well, without worrying about wetting, If I wear a diaper it just keeps me up all night, never tried it with cloth, hmmm, maybe I have to try that, well tonight I will try it....

I usually just wear my sleeper, I have no wetting problems, so I can sleep well, without worrying about wetting, If I wear a diaper it just keeps me up all night, never tried it with cloth, hmmm, maybe I have to try that, well tonight I will try it....