LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarder's Tale Chapters 1-14 Complete

• 2 months later...

I don't know how I missed this story SallyKAT. Your stories are always great. I just read all 12 chapters. I love it and have one question how did Mrs Smith know his mother's name? Is she doing this for his mother and sister?

Thanks treasuresman and Eagle069.

I'd forgotten I hadn't finished this. I will trto do that. 

I'll also dig though and try to answer your question, Eagle0769 - then edit the story and make your question irrelevant  ; P

The Boarder's Tale. Chapter 13

Pete continued crying as Mrs Smith led him upstairs and into the bathroom. He was very aware of what he had done, and his mind swirled with a mix of embarrassment and memories of doing this before, in front of mummy. 

He put his hands on Mrs Smith's shoulders as she squatted and carefully lowered his heavy diaper. The she helped him onto the padded bench and lifted his legs to wipe his bottom. She did a thorough job, then talced his groin and opened another drawer. Pete craned his neck to see what Mrs Smith was getting from the drawer. It looked like a white towel. 

'While we're at home, honey, these are more absorbent and very comfortable. They're also better for the environment,' said Mrs Smith, unfolding the towel and refilling it on the bench ahead of Pete's bent knees. 

Pete wasn't sure what to say as Mrs Smith folded another small towel and laid it inside the first one. He raised his bottom as asked and felt Mrs Smith wrap the towelling around him.

Pete's testicles were up tight against his body, just two bumps in his wrinkled little scrotal sac. Pete was a little chubby, and only the glans of his penis with a little collar of soft flesh was visible protruding from his tummy. Mrs Smith smiled at how cute Pete looked down there. No wonder he only made a little bump in the front of Erica's panties, she thought. Instead of tugging on the tapes, she used safety pins. Pete realised what the garment was. 

'I'm not a baby!' he said. 

'I know honey,' said Mrs Smith, 'But you're cute enough to make a very sweet one!'

On an impulse, Mrs Smith leant over and blew a big raspberry on Pete's tummy. Pete couldn't help giggling. 

'That's better,' said Mrs Smith. 'Much better than all those tears.'

'im sorry,' said Pete. 

'It's ok, honey, you can't help it,' said Mrs Smith. 'Erica used to mess her diaper sometimes too, and she cried as well.'

Pete felt better for that, and the short conversation had distracted him while Mrs Smith secured his diaper and pulled up his plastic pants.

Mrs  Smith looked through Erica's clothing. Perhaps a onesie was a little do childish for Pete, she thought. Instead, she chose a pair of cotton shortalls, in pink with flowers for buttons and butterflies on the bib. They were made quite full in the seat, and had discreet buttons in the crotch. Just the thing for Pete's diape

She helped him off the bench and Pete stood uncertainly. The cloth diaper and soaker were very thick between his legs. Mrs Smith helped him into his shortalls, and did up the straps. The diaper used up all the space in the loose cut shortalls, and Pete put an exploratory hand to his crotch and bottom. His heavily padded crotch was perfectly smooth and rounded, and his bottom bulged significantly. He could feel that he was very obviously heavily diapered. 

Mrs Smith noticed his investigations with a smile. 

'We're only at home, sweetie, and I won't need to change you until bedtime, even if you do have accidents.'

'OK,' replied Pete, although he was glad they weren't going outside. 

'One more thing,' said Mrs Smith. 'Your hair.'

Pete stood obediently while Mrs Smith rearranged his pony tail. 

'Right, off we go,' said Mrs Smith, turning to the door. 

Pete took two waddling steps and nearly fell over. His little squeal alerted Mrs Smith who grabbed his outstretched hand just in time. 

'Whoops-a-daisy!' she said. 'Careful honey!'

They got to the gate at the top of the stairs, which Mrs Smith opened. Pete felt a little apprehensive about going down the steep stairs, but Mrs Smith held his hand all the way down, with Pete taking one step at a time. 

They reached the living room, with the friendly warmth of the open fire. Pete looked across at the dolls still strewn on the rug and pulled against Mrs Smith's hand. 

Mrs Smith laughed. 

'OK, honey, you go and play on the rug, and I think I'll have a glas of wine. Would you like some juice or milk?' she asked.

'Er, juice please,' said Pete. 

He drank beer sometimes, but Mrs Smith was only offering juice or milk, which Pete felt perfectly happy with. 

Mrs Smith went to a tall cupboard, and opened the door to retrieve a bottle of wine. The door had a mirror on it, and Pete caught site of himself. He drew in his breath. He looked like a chubby, diapered pre-teen girl. The pink shortalls had elastic around the legs and his hair was in two pigtails, with pink ribbons. 

'My hair, Mrs Smith! I look like a little girl!' he said, turning questioningly to her. 

Mrs Smith laughed again. 

'Oh, you look lovely,' said Mrs Smith. 'Little girsls and little boys look very similar, especially in diapers. Pigtails aren't much different from a ponytail, and the ribbons match your shortalls. Didn't you say you used to wear a lot of your sisters' old clothes?'

'Well, yes,' said Pete. 

'Then it's just the same,' said mrs Smith brightly. 'Did you ever feel like a little girl in those clothes?'

Pete remembered the dress up games he'd played with his older sisters. He usually ended up being their baby girl. He tried to act the part because the older girls told him to. It did make him feel like a girl. 

'A bit,' said Pete, 'But we were just pretending.'

Pete recalled the happy of memories. His sisters really fussed over him, pushing him around in their old pram. His hair was longish then two, and they put it in pigtails with pink ribbons. He told Mrs Smith about those happy days, and she listened attentively. 

'This is no different, Pete,' she said. 'You're wearing girls' clothes, so we're kind o playing dress ups. And it's just us.'

Pete was now sitting on the rug surrounded by his dolls. He had Topsy in one hand. 

'You could pretend you're a little girl, just for today, I you like', said Mrs Smith.

'Well, I don't know,' said Pete. 

'Silly,' laughed Mrs Smith. 'You already are!'

She was right, thought Pete. He didn't know how girls felt, but he didn't really feel like a boy any more. 

'Just for this afternoon,' said Mrs Smith. 'Now, Peta can be a girl's name, but it's too much like your old name. How about Patty?'

Pete was looking again at his reflection in the mirror. He saw a little girl in pigtails, wearing pink shortalls over a diaper and  holding a doll. 

He certainly looked like a girl. And it was fun playing with his sisters. It couldn't hurt, he thought. 

'OK,' he said. 

'Good girl!' said Mrs Smith. 'You sit there and play and I'll get our drinks.'

Pete sat, still looking at his reflected image. He felt the warmth of pee in his diaper. 

To be continued. 

'

• Like 5
12 hours ago, SallyKAT said:

Thanks, Katie!

Eagle, I wasn't too sure about the sissification, but I went with it. Oh' Pete's a bit of a wimp, quite frankly, and I thought he'd make a good girl.  ; )

I like when an author takes the time to respond to a post.

If you are changing him into a sissy are you doing it for yourself or his Mother and Sisters?

We're fine, Thanks for the thoughts. The dairy farm in the country where I grew up was partly burnt, though The dairy and some outbuldings were burnt, but luckily the main house escaped undamaged.  

• Like 1

Oh My Goodness I'

12 hours ago, SallyKAT said:

We're fine, Thanks for the thoughts. The dairy farm in the country where I grew up was partly burnt, though The dairy and some outbuldings were burnt, but luckily the main house escaped undamaged.  

Oh my goodness I'm happy you are safe.

• 2 weeks later...

The Boarder's Tale. Chapter 14

I can hear the complaints of 'cop out!' already. Sometimes, in these stories - in mine, anyway - the journey is the thing rather than the destination. In fact, the destination becomes less distinct and even less reachable as it approaches. As demonstrated here. If it's a cop out, so be it. On the plus side, it frees me up to write a new story.

Staring at his reflection, Pete suddenly felt very aware of his situation. He was still peeing - he could feel the warm urine filling the soft towelling between his legs. He tried to stop, but it was if his bladder was completely independent of him. The flow continued then slowed and stopped. 

Apart from his size, he looked in the mirror like a toddler. He looked away from the mirror, and looked down. He could see the butterflies on the bib of his shortalls, and below that the bulging front of the diaper he'd just helplessly wet. The bulge disappeared in a fat vee between his thighs. Around him on the carpet were the dolls he'd been playing with. 

He tried to think why he was dressed as he was. I'm grown up, he told himself. Why am I wearing a diaper? Because you need to, came the answer from somewhere within. You've changed, as Mrs Smith said, the voice continued, drowning out his mental objections. And you have to tell Mrs Smith when you wet your diaper, don't you, the voice continued. Pete realised that his inner voice was right. However strange everything was, that was certain. Mrs Smith expected that. 

Pete began to stand, but felt very wobbly with the thick diaper between his legs and the straps of the shortalls pulling the warm mass of wet towelling tight up to his groin. Mrs Smith was only a little way away in the kitchen. Pete gave up the idea if walking and crawled the short distance. That wasn't babyish, it was sensible, he thought. Better than falling over. It wasn't as if he couldn't walk, he just preferred doing it holding Mrs Smith's hand. 

'Hello, honey!' said Mrs Smith, surprised to see Pete crawl into the kitchen. 'What's up?'

Pete did his best to tell her that he'd wet his diaper, but he found that he couldn't remember how to say it. He heard himself talking, but they weren't words. He had an idea in his mind of his wet diaper, but he couldn't turn it into words, just a babble. Then he felt himself overcome with tears. 

.Mrs Smith smiled. 

'It's OK, honey,' she reassured him. 

Events after that were a blur to Pete, and well beyond his control, as they had been, in reality, for some time. 

Mrs Smith changed him, helped him upstairs to Erica's room where she breast fed him for a time before putting him to bed. He drifted off to sleep, contentedly sucking the pacifier Mrs Smith had given him and clutching Topsy. 

Everyone has a point of no return, and Pete had reached his. His future was uncertain, but his present was well mapped out. 

The End. 

• Like 2

You're the writer SallyKat you say when the story is over but there are

still things you haven't explained.

Like you said Erica went to a place with foster kids are taken in?

I asked if you were you doing this for his mother and his sisters?

What happens to Patty/Pete does she/he belong to Mrs. Smith now?

If you're ending the story to start another one please finish this one first.

What is his/her future now going to be?

I read your stories all the time I look for them right now I am a little

disappointed. ?

My apologies, Eagle. I didn't end the Boarder story to disappoint anyone. I just came to the end of my ability to write more. Your questions are good ones, but I don't know the answers! You'll have to supply your own speculation. I'm not even sure Erica was born a girl, for example, or exactly what Mrs Smith was up to. So I'm in the same boat as you. 

• Like 1

Wait..... SallyKAT... Are you saying we have to use our imagination on this?!?!? Dang it, I HATE it when that happens!! (LOL)  

Ok, here's how I would have ended it.....

After Pete woke up from his nap, Mrs Smith changed his wet diaper and put some juvenile styled clothes on him.

"It's a nice day, Pete.. Let's take a nice walk to the park!"

Mrs Smith and Pete left the house, and started the short walk to the park, with Pete waddling due to his bulky diapers.

About a block down the street, Mrs Smith told Pete to wait there, while she ran back home to get the diaper bag.

Mean while, some 30,000 feet above them,  a Jet Blue airliner shook violently, and the left engine fell off the plane. 

Fortunately for the passengers,  the remaining two engines allowed the plane to make a safe, emergency landing.

Luck was not on Pete's side however, as the falling engines' trajectory was lined up dead-center with where Pete was standing.

As Mrs Smith returned to Pete,  she was only 200 feet away when the aircraft engine squished Pete into the ground, leaving only a puddle

of blood, guts, and diaper fluff.

Mrs Smith looked at the carnage scene before her, then glanced down at the diaper bag hanging from her shoulder, and said:

"Well crap... That was a wasted trip!!"

The End.

There, whatcha think?? Better?

• Like 1

Wow. What a dramatic end to the story, and to Pete. It's as good an end as any, even if it does owe a little to Donnie Darko. 

It's more realistic than, for example 'Suddenly, a tiger...'

On 1/26/2020 at 12:43 PM, SallyKAT said:

My apologies, Eagle. I didn't end the Boarder story to disappoint anyone. I just came to the end of my ability to write more. Your questions are good ones, but I don't know the answers! You'll have to supply your own speculation. I'm not even sure Erica was born a girl, for example, or exactly what Mrs Smith was up to. So I'm in the same boat as you. 

I'm beginning to relate to this more and more as I write.

I have 4 stories currently on the site and already I've decided 2 of them need to be rewritten because I either don't like how I did things or because I wrote myself into a wall.

I also am constantly having ideas for new stories, but feel committed to finishing what I've started first. I'm happy I currently have a story I have the motivation to complete, but if I lose that motivation I will drop it or postpone it in an instant. If I need to stay committed to writing something I'm putting my free time (and in some cases money) into and putting it online for free even if I'm not enjoying it, I'd rather not write at all.

Keep doing you SallyKAT, your stories are great. I especially admire how easily buildup is for you, which I think is one of my biggest weaknesses, I often get too caught up and put the action in too quickly.

Love your stories and I completely understand where you're coming from. Keep up the good work, we appreciate you putting your time and effort into these stories and being kind enough to share them for free with us.