LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting

alfieboi

Just drink a lot of water and then just relax sooner or later you will wet.  Keep doing it because the more you do it the easier it becomes.  I have also used EMG train diapers hypnosis files on the internet.  They let you relax and release your bladder easily but especially when you wash your hands or take a drink of water.  I don't have any problems anymore wetting my diaper

First time back in nappies were hard for me with wetting. You need to practice wetting while standing very still, its going to be hard, You'll automatically clench when you start wetting but keep doing it, wetting when you can. Your muscle memory in all the years you have been continent makes it hard to pee but after awhile it'll get easier. My muscle memory now I only have to look at a nappy and want to pee.

I'm female, so that could make my situation a little different. (Assuming you're male based on the username)  At first I found it easier to wet while sitting on the toilet in diapers, or occasionally wetting the diaper first with water to encourage the sensation.  For some people, some positions are easier than others.  It took a lot of practice and training to learn to walk while wetting, and I still need to push if I want to wet while laying down (in bed).

Urinating requires three things: you need to drop your pelvic floor. You need to open your external sphincter. and your body will open your internal sphincter. You only control your pelvic floor and external sphincter.

My advice is the next time you pee in the toilet, pay close attention to how all that feel, and try to replicate it with your diaper on later. Many guys find it easier to wet their first diaper standing up.

Sometimes you need to force it, but really it's about relaxing. Don't push so hard you hurt yourself.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Urinating requires three things: you need to drop your pelvic floor. You need to open your external sphincter. and your body will open your internal sphincter. You only control your pelvic floor and external sphincter.

My advice is the next time you pee in the toilet, pay close attention to how all that feel, and try to replicate it with your diaper on later. Many guys find it easier to wet their first diaper standing up.

Sometimes you need to force it, but really it's about relaxing. Don't push so hard you hurt yourself.

I completely agree. The sphincter is an ongoing discussion in the incontinence [desires] forums.

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Urinating requires three things: you need to drop your pelvic floor. You need to open your external sphincter. and your body will open your internal sphincter.

And then your nappy will take care of the rest ;)

Try standing at the toilet as though you were going to pee in that.  If you succeed, move on to starting to wet your diaper at the toilet and then moving away whilst doing so.  With a little practice, you should be able to break that nexus and pee wherever you happen to be.  Then you can move on to learning to pee in unconventional positions (sitting down, laying etc).

tbh, I've been a DL for so long I can't remember if I ever had that problem but once my partner did and it was that kind of gradual conditioning process that got her to the point where she could eventually even wet in bed.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...