LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m new to wearing in public

Joep

3 hours ago, Gerberbaby2200 said:

Update
Walking in public with diapers and plastic pants showing no clothes. I read stories everyone wearing them under clothes i am talking diaper and plastic pants only. Only clothes is shirt on and shoes and socks only ok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That would push to an area that IMO is not socially appropriate, for the same reason it's not appropriate for me to walk around in just my underwear

I would wonder what you're hoping to gain from something like that.     Nobody needs to know how you cover yourself, but unless you're in an area where it's socially acceptable to walk around uncovered- I don't think it's appropriate.    If the purpose is the thrill of exposure and having others see you in a diaper- you're acting selfishly and this fetish is controlling you.

In most cases- wearing discreetly in public is a way to deal with our own issues, and doesn't affect anybody else.   However- if you're outwardly exposing diapers- you are affecting the people who will see you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 12/12/2019 at 10:04 PM, Gerberbaby2200 said:

Too All Adult baby and Diapers Lovers
I walked into Restaurant in middle night with a shirt and plastic bib and plastic pants and diapers on No pants and had no problems
I walked into stores and walked around no problems but other times bin asked questions. Just be careful if ask waitress to put plastic bibs on you because after 3 or 4 times in same restaurant management might say something to you tell you waitress can’t tie plastic bibs for you. If feel not Naked with shirt and diapers and plastic pants only in public. I just think adult baby and diapers lover need stick together and are rights walk in diapers and plastic pants only longs not naked .

You are either projecting fantasies, or not.

In the event you are not. Stop, just stop. 

People do not routinely walk around in their underpants, and while some clothing may be so revealing to almost be the same, they are not. Those articles of clothing, swimsuits, short shorts, etc... are culturally and socially acceptable. Walking around in panties or boxers is not. Wear a diaper with no pants on is actually against the law in public, because like walking around in just your panties, it is considered indecent exposure in nearly every state in the US, and I am positive most other countries have similar laws. Now I am not talking about closed events such as conventions, or munches, or special holidays where you might be able to skate by (Halloween for example).

Furthermore though, ethically you are running into a problem. Especially as you seem to be asking waitresses to place a bib on you. The very fact that you acknowledge management will get involved should tell you the waitresses ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT. You are involving them in your kink, using a position of power as a customer at a restaurant to coerce compliance of active involvement. Not to mention passive involvement from the other employees and customers. Wearing in public is fine. I have and do continue to do it. Overtly making it obvious is not ok, because at that point you are forcing others to get involved in your kink. This is why we have indecent exposure laws.

And to the inevitable comparison to the LGBTQ+ community. Repeat after me LGBTQ =/= ABDL. ABDL is a fetish, LGBTQ+ is gender and sexual identity. You can not hide LGBTQ+, and a cishetero situation would not be hidden either. Men do not hide kissing wives in public, although there are limits to social acceptability, why should gay men hide kissing their husbands, or lesbians hide their wives? With Trans, you are lining up your appearance to your gender, this is not forcing anything on anyone.

Just because you want to act and do things like a baby does not MAKE YOU A BABY. This is not the same as transgender people. You are still an adult. You are not a baby, do not force that on other people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, LaFleurSauvage said:

People do not routinely walk around in their underpants, and while some clothing may be so revealing to almost be the same, they are not.

.....LOL, except the Naked Cowboy in NY,NY!!!

...yeah agree with everything you said, but what's ironic is people can wear a thong or g-string on the beach with everything but your privates hanging out & on display, but a diaper has more coverage than short shorts-but I get it, a diaper is used to catch bodily waste, and it's offensive, so it's a no-no, but a G-string or thong is OK? 

...I've been just wearing under my clothes for just two weeks now, but if you do it "discreetly" enough, 99% of the people out there don't know you're wearing a diaper. Maybe 1% are curious that you "might" be wearing a diaper, but until they see you & your pants around your ankles and actually see a diaper, they do not know!!!  Also, think of this-because of the millions & millions of adult diapers manufactured, there are alot more people into or wearing diapers than even we think here on the forum.

...I have been out in public a few times in just diapers & t-shirt walking around a mobile home park @ 2am in the morning(she made me, LOL)and biking on a trail near dark for the last few miles. 

Keep in mind that walking around in public in just diaper and plastic pants for all to see is not just a wrong thing to do, but you are forcing people including kids of all ages from 2 years old up to teenagers to see you dressed like that.  To do it purposely may be violating some rules of membership here, especially when it includes involving children.  Sure, you may not be interacting with children one on one but just walking around dressed as described where kids can see you could be construed by many as involving kids in your fetish.  One person was recently banned for taking off his clothes in the men's room of a store, sitting on the changing table with his diaper undone (but apparently tucked up between his legs so no privet's were showing) and engaging in talk with anyone who came in including kids.  And he walked in with clothes on!  To just walk around in bib, diapers and plastic pants in public among people for your jollies is not something this is all about here at DailyDiapers (and admin's, please let me know if I have overstepped anything here).  Save that exposure for the alternative lifestyle parades or local AB munch or parties.  

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Gerberbaby2200 said:

Walking in public with diapers and plastic pants showing no clothes. I read stories everyone wearing them under clothes i am talking diaper and plastic pants only. Only clothes is shirt on and shoes and socks only ok

2 hours ago, spark said:

That would push to an area that IMO is not socially appropriate, for the same reason it's not appropriate for me to walk around in just my underwear

I would wonder what you're hoping to gain from something like that.     Nobody needs to know how you cover yourself, but unless you're in an area where it's socially acceptable to walk around uncovered- I don't think it's appropriate.    If the purpose is the thrill of exposure and having others see you in a diaper- you're acting selfishly and this fetish is controlling you.

In most cases- wearing discreetly in public is a way to deal with our own issues, and doesn't affect anybody else.   However- if you're outwardly exposing diapers- you are affecting the people who will see you.

If GerberBaby2200 is looking for a safe place to be in only a diaper and shirt, look up on Fetlife.com for a local LITTLES Night event, usually held at local BDSM dungeons or clubs or in some rare occasions, private residences.  One of the BDSM clubs where our local Littles Nights are held, is nudity and sex friendly so it's even possible that one may see people walking around topless, bottomless or in rare occasions, even involved in various sexual situations or activites.  That would be the safest place to wear just a diaper (or nothing).

• Like 1

To people on Here Ok
You not naked ok . That’s what mine ok walking around only tie shirt and diaper and plastic pants not naked ok . I been people’s walking around do before. I seen women with swimming trunk see butt in public and restaurant they say nothing them but when diapers and plastic pants you need put pants on not right.
Read judgements people out here but when they do all right not right. I say again you are not naked you have right walk around like that if want. I seen people in stores diapers only and tie shirt.
But judge them because way look. People need worry about stuff and quit judging other people. Put stuff out own eye before judge someone else. Nothing wrong about dressing up as baby and walking around public as long not naked .
Thank you

You are either projecting fantasies, or not.

In the event you are not. Stop, just stop. 

People do not routinely walk around in their underpants, and while some clothing may be so revealing to almost be the same, they are not. Those articles of clothing, swimsuits, short shorts, etc... are culturally and socially acceptable. Walking around in panties or boxers is not. Wear a diaper with no pants on is actually against the law in public, because like walking around in just your panties, it is considered indecent exposure in nearly every state in the US, and I am positive most other countries have similar laws. Now I am not talking about closed events such as conventions, or munches, or special holidays where you might be able to skate by (Halloween for example).

Furthermore though, ethically you are running into a problem. Especially as you seem to be asking waitresses to place a bib on you. The very fact that you acknowledge management will get involved should tell you the waitresses ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT. You are involving them in your kink, using a position of power as a customer at a restaurant to coerce compliance of active involvement. Not to mention passive involvement from the other employees and customers. Wearing in public is fine. I have and do continue to do it. Overtly making it obvious is not ok, because at that point you are forcing others to get involved in your kink. This is why we have indecent exposure laws.

And to the inevitable comparison to the LGBTQ+ community. Repeat after me LGBTQ =/= ABDL. ABDL is a fetish, LGBTQ+ is gender and sexual identity. You can not hide LGBTQ+, and a cishetero situation would not be hidden either. Men do not hide kissing wives in public, although there are limits to social acceptability, why should gay men hide kissing their husbands, or lesbians hide their wives? With Trans, you are lining up your appearance to your gender, this is not forcing anything on anyone.

Just because you want to act and do things like a baby does not MAKE YOU A BABY. This is not the same as transgender people. You are still an adult. You are not a baby, do not force that on other people.

Need read what wrote ok
Tie shirt and diaper and plastic pants you are not naked ok .
Don’t put into more mines I never said you naked ok .
Thank you

22 minutes ago, Gerberbaby2200 said:

To people on Here Ok
You not naked ok . That’s what mine ok walking around only tie shirt and diaper and plastic pants not naked ok . I been people’s walking around do before. I seen women with swimming trunk see butt in public and restaurant they say nothing them but when diapers and plastic pants you need put pants on not right.
Read judgements people out here but when they do all right not right. I say again you are not naked you have right walk around like that if want. I seen people in stores diapers only and tie shirt.
But judge them because way look. People need worry about stuff and quit judging other people. Put stuff out own eye before judge someone else. Nothing wrong about dressing up as baby and walking around public as long not naked .
Thank you

Need read what wrote ok
Tie shirt and diaper and plastic pants you are not naked ok .
Don’t put into more mines I never said you naked ok .
Thank you

I did not say diaper and T-Shirt is naked... I said it is indecent exposure. If I went out side right now, pulled my pants down wearing only panties and a t-shirt, and a cop saw me, I would be given a fine and possibly worse for indecent exposure.... it would be upgraded to a felony if a minor is present.

Diaper is underwear, not outer wear. 

As to the swim trunks and bathing suits. Yeah... you see them, but unless you live on the beach, how often do you see them in public? Stop trying to be dense in order to force your fetish onto unwilling bystanders under the guise of technicalities. You know what and why you are doing it.

• Like 1

I do see them in store and restaurant and other public places but don’t judge them what wearing . Think you’re problem is i said you not naked wearing tie shirt and diaper and plastic pants only
There nothing they can do because not naked ok
Law is longs not naked a shirt and diaper and plastic pants only not naked. If go outside walking around not on all no clothes yes you will be trouble and I never do that. But have rights when are in Tie shirt and diaper and plastic pants and shoes and not naked
Naked is No clothes at all .

Update

More power to ya but my question is why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More power to ya but my question is why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe if want walk around Tie shirt and diaper and plastic pants and shoes and socks if have right as long not naked
Naked mines No Clothes some people don’t understand Naked is .
If want walk around like baby you’re business long not naked or cause trouble other people. To many judgements people out there
People need show people Respect and not Discriminate
Thank you

I believe if want walk around Tie shirt and diaper and plastic pants and shoes and socks if have right as long not naked
Naked mines No Clothes some people don’t understand Naked is .
If want walk around like baby you’re business long not naked or cause trouble other people. To many judgements people out there
People need show people Respect and not Discriminate
Thank you

Well if you want to try and convince the masses that your your ABDL fetish is actualy a disability ,don't leave a seat at the table for any of us ,when you talk respect and discrimination issues of ABDL that is where you are headed ,and your not going to be surrounded by a million of your brothers with binkys,your going to be treated like a nutcase ,there is 1000 kinds of discrimination currently that don't get called out ,and you want to come up with another 1 "Oy Vey".People will believe you are intellectually disabled long before you convince them your fetish has a right to be respected and observed in the public domain , look at the nut jobs arrested trying to get someone to change there diaper ,that's the very definition of lunatic asylum canidate ,someone who crosses from reality to delusion without pause ,and tries to gaslight you into believing your the problem not them ,sounds trumpy dumpty?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That’s why get people post stupid stuff and tell you how live and write long post go no where. I don’t tell people how lives .
If you Adult baby or diapers Lover or bed wetter that’s your business but have someone tell how live or say B”S
I notice that when post walking in public people think was pants on and wasn’t. That’s why updated questions
I agree a lot nutcase out there.
Thank you

8 hours ago, Gerberbaby2200 said:

That’s why get people post stupid stuff and tell you how live and write long post go no where. I don’t tell people how lives .
If you Adult baby or diapers Lover or bed wetter that’s your business but have someone tell how live or say B”S
I notice that when post walking in public people think was pants on and wasn’t. That’s why updated questions
I agree a lot nutcase out there.
Thank you

The reason we are calling you out, is your actions effect us. Do you get that? Your blatant disregard for social norms blows back on us. By being so inappropriately public about it, you have turned yourself into one of the "icons" of ABDL. You are making us all look like people who violate other peoples consent to be involved in a Fetish or not.

You don't see people running around in gimp suits, or on leashes, in visible harnessing, etc... because that stuff has no place in the public realm, much like your preference for underwear. And no, no one should ever accept that an adult human being can act like a baby. Unlike a baby you have a choice. We tolerate babies in public because they are developing, and they are cute. Adults acting and dressing like babies have a choice, and have a responsibility to not force their kink on other people, WHICH YOU ARE DOING. 

Truth: I am calling you out based on the evidence you have submitted here. You are forcing your kink onto the public without consent. You are creating a more hostile environment for the rest of us by representing the worst nature of fetish people (See whole forcing it onto the public without consent.) and then you are following it up by gaslighting us telling us over and over that it makes no difference, that we are the ones who are wrong. Keep doing what you are doing and you WILL end up in jail and a feature in the daily news cycle that we will all have to deal with. Or worse, you will feature in the daily news cycle because some assholes decide to beat up the freak, and kill you or put you in a hospital.

Be an adult, consider the consequences, and leave your baby side at home, or events designed to let the baby flag fly.

This topic has been hashed and rehashed here for years.  The argument is always, "I'm not naked.  I'm covered. Women in Bikini's show more than I do in my diaper.  Guy's in tight speedos that show their dick bulging is obscene.  I have a right to wear what I want in public.  It's not illegal.  You see actual babies in public wearing just diapers.  I can do as I please."  Some bikini's show a lot more than a diaper.  Babies sometimes do wear just diapers in public.  The fact is, you are not a real baby of less than 2 years old no matter how much you want to believe you are.  Maybe wearing a diaper and plastic pants and a bib only in public technically isn't against the law, but creating a disturbance is.  It won't take a cop long to find some reason to detain you.  Yes, you can do as you please, to a point!  That's why there are laws including the unwritten laws of good conduct and behavior in public.  If there weren't any laws or rules and people just did as they please, they would steal, rape, drive without insurance or a license, take what they want, beat up whomever they feel like just because they don't like their age, gender, orientation or looks.  It's taken us centuries to become as civilized as we are and we still have a ways to go.  I hate to see someone mess it all up.  These days I wouldn't want to risk some angry parents or group of skin heads or just some guys who have nothing better to do than beat the crap out of you for how you are dressed.  Sure, if they do they can be arrested for beating you to a pulp (if they can be found) and you can sue them from your hospital bed if your brains haven't been so beaten in that you can still remember who you are.

If all that doesn't make any sense to some people, read the replies here.  If everyone believed what you are doing is just fine, then there wouldn't be so many replies against what you are doing and virtually none in support for you.  With all due respect for you and your opinions, please keep that in mind.  Regardless, you are a new member here (which is OK) but I don't know if you have visited this site prior to joining and have had much experience reading the posts and knowing what this site is about.  A safe place for people of this fetish to get together and chat, post and share this unique fetish with like minded people.  We take any negativity about this fetish very seriously and some everyday people are just now beginning to see that we are not pedophiles, weirdo's and child molesters who want to involve actual kids.  Most of the members here do frown on individual activity that tends to show us in a bad light overall.  There are people, for example who like to drink and do so responsibly, but in every group there are those who go outside the boundary's, drink and drive and ruin it for everyone.  There are good people but there are always a few bad apples in any group.

• Like 1
The reason we are calling you out, is your actions effect us. Do you get that? Your blatant disregard for social norms blows back on us. By being so inappropriately public about it, you have turned yourself into one of the "icons" of ABDL. You are making us all look like people who violate other peoples consent to be involved in a Fetish or not.
You don't see people running around in gimp suits, or on leashes, in visible harnessing, etc... because that stuff has no place in the public realm, much like your preference for underwear. And no, no one should ever accept that an adult human being can act like a baby. Unlike a baby you have a choice. We tolerate babies in public because they are developing, and they are cute. Adults acting and dressing like babies have a choice, and have a responsibility to not force their kink on other people, WHICH YOU ARE DOING. 

Truth: I am calling you out based on the evidence you have submitted here. You are forcing your kink onto the public without consent. You are creating a more hostile environment for the rest of us by representing the worst nature of fetish people (See whole forcing it onto the public without consent.) and then you are following it up by gaslighting us telling us over and over that it makes no difference, that we are the ones who are wrong. Keep doing what you are doing and you WILL end up in jail and a feature in the daily news cycle that we will all have to deal with. Or worse, you will feature in the daily news cycle because some assholes decide to beat up the freak, and kill you or put you in a hospital.

Be an adult, consider the consequences, and leave your baby side at home, or events designed to let the baby flag fly.

I Dam Ass #1 I post questions on here and go update question because people won’t ask question . I never said I walk around like that. I don’t walk around like that in public I just want know other people do ok . #2 Dont judge me because don’t know me ok .
#3 google you find people do walk around like that in store and in public ok but you so judgement people on here you look like Dam Ass on here ok. #4 why you on here ? tell people how live life. You have no business doing that at all ok .

8 minutes ago, Gerberbaby2200 said:

I Dam Ass #1 I post questions on here and go update question because people won’t ask question . I never said I walk around like that. I don’t walk around like that in public I just want know other people do ok . #2 Dont judge me because don’t know me ok .
#3 google you find people do walk around like that in store and in public ok but you so judgement people on here you look like Dam Ass on here ok. #4 why you on here ? tell people how live life. You have no business doing that at all ok .

I am now firmly of the opinion that you are a troll.

• Like 2

So you want to wear just a diaper and shirt and go about your daily life without anyone judging your choices. 

Well good luck with that choice. 

Wearing just a diaper and shirt is not illegal in most of the USA, and is not indecent espouser when done so in public , it is however a chargeable offense of  lewd and lascivious behavior and could land you in jail. 

I agree a diaper covers more than any G-string or modern beach attire, however modern perception of adults in a diaper has not changed in centuries and most likely not change any time soon. 

Now with all that said, I myself have gone outside wearing only diapers and shirt, and the mixed reactions I received from my neighbors has proven to me the world is not ready to accept an adult wearing only a diaper and even less so when said diaper is visibly showing it had been used. 

On 12/13/2019 at 1:04 AM, Gerberbaby2200 said:

I walked into Restaurant in middle night with a shirt and plastic bib and plastic pants and diapers on No pants and had no problems
I walked into stores and walked around no problems but other times bin asked questions. Just be careful if ask waitress to put plastic bibs on you because after 3 or 4 times in same restaurant management might say something to you tell you waitress can’t tie plastic bibs for you. If feel not Naked with shirt and diapers and plastic pants only in public. I just think adult baby and diapers lover need stick together and are rights walk in diapers and plastic pants only longs not naked . e748076017c0844a1555f2621ea78f40.jpg072747868079c38c412c1cc2485c1652.jpg

17 hours ago, Gerberbaby2200 said:

Maybe you should read your above post again.  I highlighted in bold and red where you said you walked into restaurants in just shirt, bib, plastic pants, diaper and no pants.  Please don't get mad at people for believing what you clearly posted.  If it was true, then they may have had a right to speak their opinion of someone who goes into public p[laces with diapers and plastic pants and a bib on with no pants on over them.  If, as you later posted you never said you walk around like that and you don't in public, then don't get mad either.  You brought it on yourself by clearly stating you did.  One of those statements is not true as it's not possible for them both to be true.  Anyway, please take to heart what people here are saying.  Doing what you originally stated in your December 13th post is not something most people here on this site approve of anyone doing.

• Like 1

...and since you have made two statements, one or the other of which has to be untrue, that fact will justifiably cause people to consider the possibility that nothing you have written here is true.

18 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Maybe you should read your above post again.  I highlighted in bold and red where you said you walked into restaurants in just shirt, bib, plastic pants, diaper and no pants.  Please don't get mad at people for believing what you clearly posted.  If it was true, then they may have had a right to speak their opinion of someone who goes into public p[laces with diapers and plastic pants and a bib on with no pants on over them.  If, as you later posted you never said you walk around like that and you don't in public, then don't get mad either.  You brought it on yourself by clearly stating you did.  One of those statements is not true as it's not possible for them both to be true.  Anyway, please take to heart what people here are saying.  Doing what you originally stated in your December 13th post is not something most people here on this site approve of anyone doing.

56 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

...and since you have made two statements, one or the other of which has to be untrue, that fact will justifiably cause people to consider the possibility that nothing you have written here is true.

Thank you for doing what I just didn't want to do, and call him out as the troll he is (Best case scenario is he is just a troll).

4 hours ago, LaFleurSauvage said:

Thank you for doing what I just didn't want to do, and call him out as the troll he is (Best case scenario is he is just a troll).

....or is the term "baby troll"??? Sorry, I couldn't help myself, LOL.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:04 AM, Gerberbaby2200 said:

I walked into stores and walked around no problems but other times bin asked questions. Just be careful if ask waitress to put plastic bibs on you because after 3 or 4 times in same restaurant management might say something to you tell you waitress can’t tie plastic bibs for you. If feel not Naked with shirt and diapers and plastic pants only in public. I just think adult baby and diapers lover need stick together and are rights walk in diapers and plastic pants only longs not naked . e748076017c0844a1555f2621ea78f40.jpg072747868079c38c412c1cc2485c1652.jpg

If I was still on the pd(since retired) and I got called to this only place your going is jail. If the very least a 72 hr psychiatric hold at the local hospital. Kids don't want to see you dressed up like this . Normal people don't need to see this to except you. Seriously dude? If you came in and sat down while my family is eating in a establishment it's would be very bad on your part. Your gonna run across someone that's gonna give you something your not searching for. Might want to rethink your outlook on doing this. Here in Tennessee is the statue for your stunt.

39-17-305. Disorderly conduct.

(a)  A person commits an offense who, in a public place and with intent to cause public annoyance or alarm:

(1)  Engages in fighting or in violent or threatening behavior;

(2)  Refuses to obey an official order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, hazard or other emergency; or

(3)  Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that serves no legitimate purpose.

(b)  A person also violates this section who makes unreasonable noise that prevents others from carrying on lawful activities.

(c)  A violation of this section is a Class C misdemeanor.