LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m new to wearing in public

Joep

Thanks to the help of my girlfriend I’ve worn diapers in public for the first few times this week. It’s been surprising how well I’ve gotten used to it and now I’m sitting in the park wearing a soaked MegaMax as I type this. I’m not IC I’m just a bored DL. I don’t get off to the activity or enjoy enough to do it regularly. If you relate to the beginning stages or have advice on the subject let me know. Stay diapered! - Joep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It is wonderful to hear you have such a supportive partner.  It does not take long before wearing diapers become a part of everyday life and wearing  one in a public setting can seem as simple as wearing underwear.   I will advise you there will be times however that wearing diapers in public will become stressful.  An untimely leak in a crowd or a change in a crowded restroom will occur if you wear your diapers out and about enough.  You have to be confident to deal with the padded punches when the unexpected happens.

• Like 1

I've worn to work every day this week so far. Three days in a pull-up, twice ending with it wet, and today in a diaper, which was wet before i even go there. Tomorrow will make a complete week padded in the office.

Once you realize no one notices or can even tell, and that if they can they won't say anything, it really becomes no big deal. I'm pretty sure I flashed my diaper at Home Depot last week to the two guys helping me load stuff into my car. I could care less.

• Like 1
I've worn to work every day this week so far. Three days in a pull-up, twice ending with it wet, and today in a diaper, which was wet before i even go there. Tomorrow will make a complete week padded in the office.
Once you realize no one notices or can even tell, and that if they can they won't say anything, it really becomes no big deal. I'm pretty sure I flashed my diaper at Home Depot last week to the two guys helping me load stuff into my car. I could care less.

You really can’t tell wearing diapers and plastic pants unless make big and Bulky under pants unless pants tight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I wear diapers in public, including at work quite often.  This past week I wore and wet diapers at work twice.  I work in a professional atmosphere where dress is best described as business casual which means I wear a sport coat, and most of the time no tie.  Sometimes my shirt is tucked in and other times I leave my shirt out, depending on what I might have on my agenda.  Either way is fine with diapers, especially with the right pants and right diaper.  The "Goldilocks" diapers for me in public (some can also be used for night time perhaps with an absorbent booster) are Northshore Lites and I really like all their colors they have in this product--blue, purple, and green, Little Builders (discontinued by Tykables, however), Bare Bum, Total Dry Overnight, and Wellness Original.  These are all plastic backed diapers which I prefer over the cloth backed.  These diapers I refer to as the "Goldilocks" diaper because they are discreet enough for daytime wear, absorbent enough to avoid leaks, and can also be used at night.  Any diaper, no matter what the absorbent rating is will leak if used beyond capacity, particularly "press out" leaks.  Know your wetting habits, the capacity of your diaper, and  dressing in proper clothes will assure you a very enjoyable day at the office!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 9:08 PM, Author_Alex said:

I've been 24/7 since I took my catheter out last Tuesday 8/13, following my prostate procedure on Monday. I use the slight potential risk of short term incontinence as my excuse but I know that's just an excuse to justify to myself to wear them. I'll probably wear 24/7 even after I'm fully healed, except when going for my doctor appointment in a few weeks.

I am wearing Assurance brand (by Walmart) mens disposable briefs while at work. I've filled up a few at work in the past couple of weeks and changed in the small open mens room on the first floor of our building.

Due to urinary discomfort while healing, I've gone to the restroom on my floor numerous times to "rest my bladder", sitting in the larger handicap stall for 5-6 minutes at a time. Invariably there is someone in the restroom when I get up and pull up my pull-ups so I know some people have heard the distinctive sound of rustling tissue paper (absorbent layer of the diaper) just before I come out of the stall.  I even have a small zippered lunch bag that I carry that has diapers, powder and an empty wipes container which I'll be getting a refill for tonight.

I've been 24/7 for nearly three years now and it feels completely normal, it took a while to pee myself in public though, it would have/would be great to have a female friend or partner who dared me to do it,,, 

I love the phrase "bored DL"!, wetting can relieve the boredom of waiting for a train for instance, or in the supermarket queue,,,

7 hours ago, Pete671 said:

I've been 24/7 for nearly three years now and it feels completely normal, it took a while to pee myself in public though, it would have/would be great to have a female friend or partner who dared me to do it,,, 

I love the phrase "bored DL"!, wetting can relieve the boredom of waiting for a train for instance, or in the supermarket queue,,,

Sometimes I pee a little when I'm getting my ice water filled up in the breakroom. Not a full void though.  It's the sound of the water going into the cup that triggers the urge (kinda like how the sound of running water, waterfalls, or a dripping faucet all make the urge to go stronger.)

• 3 months later...

I took my annual out of town Christmas shopping trip yesterday and put on a Confidry 24/7 diaper at 6:30am.  I went to several stores wearing the diaper under my jeans.  No one noticed at all, and when I removed my diaper around 3pm it was soaked and very obviously yellow.  Very yellow through the plastic backing in front!  No way you couldn't tell I had been wetting it all day if you saw me in just the diaper.  As it was, with my normal size jeans and my winter coat, no one had a clue I had diapers on, even when I took my coat off at Arby's when I sat down to lunch.  It was a premium diaper that swelled up a lot, but still not noticeable out in public under my jeans.

Doesn't matter if you wear for need or hobby, public wear and use is as much state of mind, as state of diaper .Doesn't matter how thick or bulky the diaper is ,what really will destroy your day ,is a thin store bought rag that's not up to the task .

Contrary to popular belief ,most people could care less and most will have no idea your wearing ,unless they know you and see you regularly ,they have no reference to say "they look bulky ,hmmm could it be a diaper" , and anybody who can play "pin the padding on the posterior" is an experienced wearer so either a diaper dependent professional or highly experienced recreational user ,neither is likely to create an issue for you ,I have been confined to diapers for 27+ years ,i can count the positive interactions and assistance offered by perfect strangers for a diaper emergency or what they felt was one . And nobody wants to be the idiot viral sensation giving an Incontinent person a hard time over diapers , and yes your not incontinent however the general public has no idea why you have diapers ,there not illegal , and some of us have sharp teeth and will defend our ground against an idiot ,I have no problem taking people to school over a "sly" remark about disabilities ,believe me you want to experience humilation talk trash around me ,i am not afraid of anybody's ignorance ,neither should you .

People will notice your carrying a concealed weapon long before a diaper ,but will give you the same wide latitude on both ,because they don't want to find out which one is loaded and ready to go ( just a word of caution there is no safety on that Rearz once you pop that tape your committed !) LOL

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In my entire time of wearing publicly, which includes wearing in front of friends and family, including those in the medical field, I've only had one instance that they were discovered.   That was clearing security at the Doha Airport in Qatar.     In that case I had flown from Oslo, and my diaper was slightly wet.  I could have disposed of it in a bathroom between the plane and security clearance, but decided to get to the main terminal first.  I dinged, and was patted down by one of the officers.  He felt the padding, asked what it was and I said it was a diaper.  I was taken to a private screen and they ran the explosive test and then let me on my way.  I think the young officer was more nervous and embarrassed than I was, because the second guy didn't seem to care at all.  There you have it- my diaper was exposed in public.

We think people can hear the crinkle.  For us it sounds like  we are wearing a huge sign "This guy is in diapers!  He doesn't even need them, he just wants them!".  99% of the general public doesn't notice.   99% of the public that notices doesn't care.  99% that do care will be supportive.   That means there might be .001% of the public that will use it against you, and those are low odds.  Please note- those numbers are pulled out of my rear, and may not be accurate- but the idea is nobody cares.

A good ABDL diaper can hold quite a lot of pee, so in most cases if you leave in a dry diaper- you won't need to change.  And if you are concerned- it's not cheating to use the bathroom rather than risk a leak. Leaks can be embarrassing and uncomfortable.   I don't poop in diapers, so that's not an issue.  If it is-you probably have a physical issue- and diapers are appropriate, but that can create issues with changes.

I think wearing in front of friends and family might be a bigger issue.  They might pay more attention and may notice and smell baby powder, or hear a rustle that an outsider may ignore.   Depending on the situation- they can use it to identify a weakness, or be genuinely concerned about your health.  In my case, somebody might concerned that incontinence is a symptom of a deeper issue, and you might want to assure them it's an emotional attachment.  Or just avoid wearing while you're with F&F, and only wear when you are by yourself.   Even in that case- my friends don't know and they don't want to know.  I don't know if they wear boxers, briefs, or diapers either.

Thanks to everyone’s help and with the perfect wardrobe combination I’ve been frequently wearing in public the last couple of months and my anxiety about it has diminished greatly. I still wouldn’t wear to my college classes anytime soon.

Thanks to everyone’s help and with the perfect wardrobe combination I’ve been frequently wearing in public the last couple of months and my anxiety about it has diminished greatly. I still wouldn’t wear to my college classes anytime soon.

Do you expect classmates to be still in your life in say 5 years ? Chances are good once you leave school you may see a few at some reunion or alumni event and that's it ,don't sweat the diapers or classmates they are both temporary and fleeting ,here today in a landfill tommorow ....

Do you expect classmates to be still in your life in say 5 years ? Chances are good once you leave school you may see a few at some reunion or alumni event and that's it ,don't sweat the diapers or classmates they are both temporary and fleeting ,here today in a landfill tommorow ....

I still think it would be distracting to me

...I was out with another couple in my "mommys-baby-pants" medium contour gauze cloth diaper. I don't wet or am IC, so I go without plastic pants.  Went to a restaurant and then to their house to play cards. This contour cloth diaper is so trim & fit there's almost no bulk to it!!! Was a great evening!!!  I even went to "the bathroom" to make sure no one was the wiser!!!

Too All Adult baby and Diapers Lovers
I walked into Restaurant in middle night with a shirt and plastic bib and plastic pants and diapers on No pants and had no problems
I walked into stores and walked around no problems but other times bin asked questions. Just be careful if ask waitress to put plastic bibs on you because after 3 or 4 times in same restaurant management might say something to you tell you waitress can’t tie plastic bibs for you. If feel not Naked with shirt and diapers and plastic pants only in public. I just think adult baby and diapers lover need stick together and are rights walk in diapers and plastic pants only longs not naked . e748076017c0844a1555f2621ea78f40.jpg072747868079c38c412c1cc2485c1652.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I still think it would be distracting to me

Initially distracting yes ,however you soon realize this is "normal" and the distraction subsides .
Ever IC person or 24/7 wearer has gone thru it ,at some point and survived .Humans are very resilient as is our minds ability to adapt and overcome ."nothing to fear but fear itself".

Initially distracting yes ,however you soon realize this is "normal" and the distraction subsides .
Ever IC person or 24/7 wearer has gone thru it ,at some point and survived .Humans are very resilient as is our minds ability to adapt and overcome ."nothing to fear but fear itself".

That doesn’t make me want to wear to class lol I choose to draw the line there

I agree with you Joep.  Just because we like to wear diapers, wet ourselves or drop a load in our diaper doesn't mean we have to wear diapers all the time or every where we go.  Some people might say, "Try it once and at least experience it".  Well, there are some places and some times where we just choose not to wear a diaper no matter what the reason.  Everyone is different and that is what we all have to keep in mind.  One man's treasure is another man's junk.

For whatever reason, someone may feel totally comfortable wearing their diapers on the street, in a large store while shopping or on an out of town trip.  Maybe they feel comfortable enough in the fact that most people around them are strangers, there are a lot of people in a big open space, or they are moving around a large crowded store and won't be noticed much.  If you are in a small classroom seated in one spot for an hour with the same people you see there every day, that can make you self conscious and uncomfortable wearing diapers.  There can be good reason for that too!  You get up out of your desk, your pants slid down a bit in the back or your shirt rises up and, even if unlikely, the student's and friends around you might notice your diaper.

Here's another thing to consider.  How many people here might get a little disgusted by someone who wears diapers and always messes in them?  Lots of people here are into pooping their pants and diapers but many are turned off by that.  It makes them uncomfortable thinking about it.  Well, Joep may really love pooping his diapers at home or with his girlfriend but to him he may be turned off or uncomfortable wearing his diapers in some specific public places while other public places are OK.  It's only been a few months since he first posted about wearing in public saying, " It’s been surprising how well I’ve gotten used to it and now I’m sitting in the park wearing a soaked MegaMax as I type this.  I don’t get off to the activity or enjoy enough to do it regularly".  That may change over time as I was nervous the first few times I wore in public but became more relaxed the more I did it.  Even so after 40+ years, there are many places I will never wear a diaper in public even though I realize most people around you won't even notice.  It only take that one time when you run into a good friend or someone you know very well and they stop and talk with you while you are in your diaper.  It's a lot easier for someone to notice you may look different somehow around your pants if they know you well, see you all the time and have stopped to chat with you while out and about somewhere as opposed to a stranger you have never seen passing you by on the street or while you are shopping.

You can wear your diapers with comfort when out in public, wet yourself (not sure I agree with loading up your diapers unless you take Nullo or something to keep others from smelling your  poop) and go about your normal day if you like, but just because you can do that doesn't mean you have to do that in public places that take you out of your comfort zone.  Wearing diapers, thin, thick or however out of town shopping among strangers you will probably never see again is one thing.  If you just don't want to wear around your own town and school where you run into people you know, that is fine too!  It's not always about what you can do, it's also about what we as individuals feel comfortable doing in different situations.  What's comfortable for one person to do may not be the same for someone else.

• Like 1

Heh heh...  I wore a Medline Extended Wear brief (diaper) to my family Christmas party yesterday afternoon (Saturday), at the fellowship hall at one of my relatives' church.  It remained dry right up to the time I went in to wash my sticky hands after eating and the water running in the sink triggered a close to involuntary release into the diaper.  I say "close to involuntary" because I could have fought it back as soon as I felt it but didn't.  I think I'm conditioned now that when I'm wearing, publicly or in private, it's a safe situation so my bladder doesn't hold back as tightly.  When not padded though, in normal underwear (or the rare commando moment), I'm in more control and haven't had an "accident" (except once while I was at home but that's a story for another time).

I too was nervous about public wearing (and using) at one point when I first started but I got over it quickly.

When I first started wearing diapers in public ( underneath my pants) I was so worried everyone could tell. After a few times I realized no one knew I was diapered. 

So I started wetting my diapers out in public, again no one seemed to notice. 

It was only after I started messing my diapers while out in public that anyone took notice. 

The one best thing I have learned over the years is chose when and where you mess your diapers when out in public if you care what others may say or think of you when you have a loaded diaper. 

As for myself I no longer care what others my say or think when they notice my diapers smell of poop, all I say is be thankful it’s not you in a diaper. 

• Like 1

The problem is not being noticed in public while wearing a diaper (under your clothes). The trouble arises if you are in a car accident or have a medical emergency when out in public. In my situation, it isn't a matter of dealing with the medical professionals who are trained on what to do if they are treating someone who is wearing a diaper. It is a matter of the fact that I am almost always in public with my mother, and she doesn't know I'm ABDL and like to wear diapers in private. The other issue is that I don't actually NEED diapers and don't want to offer an explanation as to why I'm wearing one if an emergency situation should arise. I have worn while walking several blocks to the mailbox and I wear when walking between Mom's house and my house and even while working in the yard. (Yes, I wear a diaper under my clothes around Mom and the neighbors, but it is undetectable). But to go out in the car and drive wearing a diaper is too risky with all the terrible drivers on the road. At some point I might get brave enough to try wearing a diaper while "out and about," but for now I'm too scared to try it. After all, I remember Murphy's Law that states,  "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."