LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had a little bit of excitement in the ER tonight.

Tonight I mean July 27th 2019.

I had to go to the ER as I hurt my arm at work.  Well it was my fault I am ok now just so all knows.  What the excitement was is that I am diapered and wearing a onesie and the nurse comes in to give me a shot needed for anti-inflammatory to help with my hurt arm.  Well she was going to stick me in the thigh  well that was not going to happen.  I said oh no you don't she said why not and I explained what I was wearing and I dropped my pants and showed her.  She said ok arm it is.  LOL so I got a bit of excitement.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

It’s is alway funny to see the face they make the instant they learn you are wearing a diaper. 

Yea it was fun watching her.  Though she quickly said the arm it is!  hehe

Just FYI, the majority of nurses don't care if you are wearing a diaper. We see them in roughly 1/4 to 1/3 of all ER patients. It's not a big shocker to us. The medication she gave you burns, but there are less nerves in the butt and it is more distributed. The arm hurts more, but is more easily accessible.

• Like 3

Glad you seem to be ok. I can understand the feeling of embarrassment and such, I really don’t like to have that done, even while just in normal underwear. But I also think, if you just have a, matter of fact frame of mind about it, it’s more then likely the nurse would as well. 99% of the experiences they deal with, are done professionally. They can think whatever they want, but they still have to treat a patient, with dignity and respect, which they do. 

Hurt at work?  Just wondering what the report might say if it get's back to HR.  Sure, it should be contained just to the treatment of you arm, I would just have a slight concern in the back of my mind that word of your diapers and onesie might somehow get back to your company somehow.  I doubt it, I would just wonder myself, especially if it was workman's comp and they did any investigation.

36 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Glad you're OK. How did you hurt yourself?

Some day, you'll just drop your pants without thought or caring. Ain't it fun?

I didn't care I just dropped and showed.

17 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Hurt at work?  Just wondering what the report might say if it get's back to HR.  Sure, it should be contained just to the treatment of you arm, I would just have a slight concern in the back of my mind that word of your diapers and onesie might somehow get back to your company somehow.  I doubt it, I would just wonder myself, especially if it was workman's comp and they did any investigation.

It won't get back as I had left for the day and told my manager on duty that I was going to the ER and she called my GM and I had to sign a paper stating I will not be using workers comp it was my fault it happened so they do not have to pay.

26 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Glad you seem to be ok. I can understand the feeling of embarrassment and such, I really don’t like to have that done, even while just in normal underwear. But I also think, if you just have a, matter of fact frame of mind about it, it’s more then likely the nurse would as well. 99% of the experiences they deal with, are done professionally. They can think whatever they want, but they still have to treat a patient, with dignity and respect, which they do. 

oh ther was no embarrassment in my part I just did not want to have to get undressed and have to pull it all up again.  Pain in the rear.  I dropped my pants and showed her did not really care.

It's hard some days though. I had this male patient who came in, and was like, "don't be shocked, but I'm wearing an incontinence pad", and the poor bloke was wearing plastic pants over 2 pullups over 2 poise pads, over a male guard. I was like man, you can get a better product from northshorecare.com and not need all of those layers. I played it off as my father in law needing them, but it kills me the awful diapers that people bring in. Always discreet are ok, but the rest of the store bought stuff is garbage. 

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I didn't care I just dropped and showed.

It won't get back as I had left for the day and told my manager on duty that I was going to the ER and she called my GM and I had to sign a paper stating I will not be using workers comp it was my fault it happened so they do not have to pay.

oh ther was no embarrassment in my part I just did not want to have to get undressed and have to pull it all up again.  Pain in the rear.  I dropped my pants and showed her did not really care.

Got it. It's great you're taking responsibility for your actions. That's kind of rare these days. Good job!

This would be one of my biggest fears, hurting myself at work, still having my adult pull-up on, it has happened before when I hurt my back, I had to get to a toilet and rip off my Depend pants, then find someone to help me get to the ED (lucky I work in a hospital)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Going to the ER isn't exciting unless you are helicoptered in like I was in 1997,  my leg was mangled and degloved in a industrial  accident.

I spent the next 6 months in 2 different hospitals, 100 miles from my home.

I went to work in the fall 1997 and didn't get home until late spring 1998.

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

Jeez. Sounds pretty bad. Hope it turned out OK.

If I realized how much I would have to fight to get the medications I need to live without pain, I would't have held out for double my settlement.

My opioid crises is convincing dumb doctors that I am living in pain, these doctors want me to take(science experiment) drugs that barely work, instead of a smaller amount of a drug that  really works.

They expect me to get by on the same amount of meds that I originally took over 20 years ago, all thanks to this manufactured opioid crisis.

Don't blame folks like me for the opioid crisis blame the half ass doctors giving them the scripts to get them for an imaginary injury.

16 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Going to the ER isn't exciting unless you are helicoptered in like I was in 1997,  my leg was mangled and degloved in a industrial  accident.

I hope the first thing you did when you got home was clean out your refrigerator and throw out the milk!

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I hope the first thing you did when you got home was clean out your refrigerator and throw out the milk!

My older brother cleaned my place out when they made it wheel chair accessible , the other 2 brothers went for a few supplies to hold me until I could shop again.

The day after, I was on my own. 

On 7/28/2019 at 4:15 PM, beallucanb said:

It was for me.  As I dropped my pants right in front of the nurse did not care if she knew I was wearing a diaper and a Onesie.  Or not.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, warpiper said:

Just FYI, the majority of nurses don't care if you are wearing a diaper. We see them in roughly 1/4 to 1/3 of all ER patients.

That does seem a large percentage... is that largely down to age profile of the patients, or is diaper wearing among younger adults (for medical or recreational reasons) a lot more common than we all realise?

Just FYI, the majority of nurses don't care if you are wearing a diaper. We see them in roughly 1/4 to 1/3 of all ER patients. It's not a big shocker to us. The medication she gave you burns, but there are less nerves in the butt and it is more distributed. The arm hurts more, but is more easily accessible.

Really?
1/3 to 1/4 of all patients? That seems like an awfully high percentage. Do you work in an ER? Curious mostly, I’ve got no evidence or experience to contradict...