LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

16 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

People in Itali think teddy bears represent a different species entirely not related to their dogs. People in Itali didn’t have the word “bear” until the introduction of littles, so they think a bear is a tiny, cute, harmless, furry animal from Earth.

Lots of people on Earth think that as well. One time I was hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains and I ran across a group of 20 people crowding over the side of the trail and taking pictures of a mamma bear with two cubs. They were about 20 ft away from her a pushing closer each minute. I took off down the trail not waiting around to see how that encounter would end.

• Haha 1

Chapter 49

Mary slid the photograph across the table to Ella face down. “You can turn it over whenever you’re ready,” she told her. Stacy sat on the sofa next to her. In two days, in this room, Ella would see her parents. That was the plan, to just start with her mom and dad.

The room was arranged for the reunion, a chance for Ella to feel comfortable in familiar surroundings. Three sofas formed a U around a coffee table, all sized for littles. Behind them, in the corners, were chairs for bigs, one for Mary, one for Stacy, one for the attorney if the needed them. The back and forth between Lynn and Peter - Ella’s parents - and the attorney made it clear the presence of bigs in the room would make it even more tense. It would be Ella’s decision. Stacy wanted to be there. Ella wasn’t sure yet. She looked at the backside of the photograph of her family and left it on the table. 

“Will ... “ Ella began and stopped. She wasn’t sure what to ask or even if she had a question. Feeling the eyes on her as though the looks held weight, she put her fingers on the back of the photo and slid it toward herself and over the edge of the table and onto her knee. Not sure why, she turned to Stacy as though Stacy could make it all better. Stacy didn’t have anything to say. She was curious herself, but she didn’t have any notion of what to say to make it even a little better, and she no longer had the patience for her own hollow assurances and cliches.

Ella flipped the photo over without looking at it, took a shallow breath and pushed it back out, and looked. She brought the picture closer. Five people. Four, she recognized, though not well. She wasn’t sure she’d have been able to identify them as her family if she didn’t already know, and the young woman, Jackie, had been so young when Ella last saw her that she didn’t recognize her at all.

The picture spoke many words, a decade and a half of words that told a story she could guess the contours of in the lines of her parents’ faces and the grey in their hair. It was a posed picture, taken professionally, and like all such pictures she couldn’t tell what the sitters were thinking, if they were thinking at all beyond holding the fake smile. 

She began to co pose a narrative about the picture. Her mother would have fussed over outfits. She’d have gone back and forth with herself over what each article of clothing meant, what it communicated. Her father would have played along, but he never was one to stand on form. He’d have told Brad, Andy, and Jackie to do as their mother told them.  It no, he wouldn’t have, because they weren’t kids anymore. Ella fought down tears.

“Want to tell us what you’re thinking,” Mary asked.

The question took Ella out of her daydream, and she quickly put the photo back down, wiping her eyes. “They got old,” she said. “Guess time does go on.”

“Mhmm,” is all Mary said.

“They’re going to be in here tomorrow, right?”

“That’s right.”

“And you’re going to talk to them like this, too? Show them my picture?”

“Yes,” Mary said. “And we’ll talk about you a little, and about them.”

“Please,” Ella said, “please be ... I know they’re not your patients, but just be ... think of them, too, okay?”

“I promise,” Mary said. It was a dilemma, and it was unfair to the family, but her first concern was Ella. Her family had gone through trauma, and Mary wanted to help them through it now, but she could only do so in ways that helped Ella. That was her responsibility, to get Ella through it. Mary would tell Ella’s family about her experience, but she would not tell Ella about their experience. She didn’t want that in Ella’s head until it absolutely had to be.

———

“Here’s a difference between littles and toddlers,” Jamie groaned as Amanda kneaded the deep muscles of his back. “Toddlers don’t wake up in random pain.”

“Is this helping,” Manda asked.

“It feels good, but not really.”

“You want me to stop?”

“I didn’t say that,” Jamie teased with a giggle. Like everyone, he loved massages. He and Amanda went to a massage parlor, one of those chain places every so often and got the mommy and little massage. Amanda poured more little oil on her palms and worked her way down Jamie’s back to his butt, thighs, and calves. He sighed in contentment.

“Are you ticklish here like Kazoo,” she asked, and Jamie squirmed. Tickling Jamie was one of her favorite big sister responsibilities, especially when he wasn’t expecting it. It might be even more fun with a greased up Jamie Bear, but instead she worked her thumb into the fascia at the soles of Jamie’s feet, making his toes curl.

“Done,” Amanda said. It was too soon for Jamie but it was always too soon, and he rolled over and sat up.

“Thank you,” he told her.

“What do we do about this naked bear?”

“Bears are never naked,” Jamie replied. “We just don’t always wear clothes.”

“You wanna let your bottom air out for a bit?”

“Yes please.”

“And you wanna come upstairs with me and watch me go through my closet?”

“Are you packing,” he asked as the picked him up. Feeling his oily behind, she grabbed his changing pad and a diaper before carrying him up the stairs.

“I’m going through my things to give some stuff to charity.”

“Oh.” Upstairs, she laid the changing pad on her bed and deposited Jamie on top of it, setting the diaper down next to him. He watched as she pulled a box from the corner to the center of the room and began sorting through hangers in her closet. He looked into the box and saw underwear, and despite himself he asked, “Who have you been dating?”

Amanda didn’t brush the question off, but she didn’t answer right away either. She pulled something off a hanger before she answering, “Just a guy I met on campus before graduating. And we’re not really dating.”

“But you’ve been seeing him?”

“Yeah,” she answered with her eyes still in the closet. Like she’d told her mother, it had grown a little more complicated than the summer fling she intended. “For now.”

“You’re gonna break you with him?”

“We’ve just been having fun. It probably won’t last past the summer.”

“Is that what you want,” Jamie asked.

Not an easy question. Amanda dropped another dress in the box and laid down on the bed next to Jamie. “Mostly. I like him, but I don’t think I’m ready for something serious.”

“Is that a cultural thing?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Where I’m from, most people have had a serious relationship at least once by your age. But age is different, too,” Jamie reflected, remembering that given bigs’ lifespans and the difference in time, Amanda was younger than a 24-year-old from home.

“It varies,” Amanda replies. “It just hasn’t been a priority for me.”

Jamie thought on it. “Is that because of me?” Had he made it harder for her to be young? 

“No,” Amanda replied. “A lot of things, I guess. I just wasn’t ready.”

“And now?”

“Now is not a good time. With grad school starting and moving, it’s just not time.”

“Lots of people I knew dated in grad school.”

“Well, we’ll see when we get through the summer.”

“If you’re still dating him.”

“Right.”

“What’s his name?”

“Ryan.”

“Did he also graduate last year?”

“He’s got a year left.”

“I wouldn’t mind meeting him,” Jamie told her. He’d never liked any of the boys she brought home, and fortunately they had never been around that long. He’d only had to endure conversations with a few of them, the whole time thinking they had better treat his sister like their own.

“Since when?”

“I just mean, I’m okay with you dating people. I wasn’t, but I am now.”

“Why now,” she asked as her fingers gently tickled his belly.

He shrugged. “You’re growing up, moving out. It’s time I got over myself. I want you to have someone in your life other than me.”

“You sweet boy.” Jamie blushed.

“The three of us could go do something, if you’re with it. I mean, if bringing him around wouldn’t make it too serious for you. And if he likes littles.”

“Of course he does. I wouldn’t even give him the time of day if he didn’t. I’ve told him all about you.” Now she was twirling his blonde hair in her fingers.

“What did you tell him?”

“That you’re my best friend, and very kind and sweet. That you like snuggling just like this,” she said with a laugh, “and are very funny and smart and insightful. That you’re the most important thing in my life and always will be.” A feeling of warmth came over Jamie.

“What did he say?”

“That he’s glad you’re in my life.”

“I think I’m ready to have my diaper back on,” Jamie said. “Uh, quickly.”

Amanda sat up and pulled Jamie over so he was in front of her, grabbed the diaper, unfolded it and got it under Jamie’s butt with his help. She got it over him just in time for him to start peeing, getting her fingers but at least not the rest of her. She held the diaper over him and sealed the tapes.

“Sorry,” Jamie apologized with a red face. Amanda wipes her hand on the changing pad cover.

“No worries. Is that about all the warning you have these days?”

“Sometimes,” he demurred.

“Sometimes more or sometimes less?”

“Yes.”

“Hmm. Is that okay?”

“Doesn’t make much difference. Even when I know I need to go, it’s not like I try to hold it or anything.”

“So long as you’re happy.”

He shrugged. “Is what it is. What were you saying about Ryan? Or what was I saying?” He couldn’t remember who spoke last.

“Um... that he likes that we have each other.”

“Oh yeah. Glad he’s not jealous of me ... Todd was jealous of me.”

“When did you meet Todd,” Amanda asked, surprised.

“At your graduation party. He made a jackass comment ...”

“That’s definitely Todd,” Manda interrupted.

“... and it kinda seemed like he wanted to get together with you and thought I was the barrier.”

“What did he say exactly?”

“That I seemed lkke a regular little and he didn’t understand why you put me first.”

“He is such an ass. He tried when we first met to hit on me. You were not the reason I had zero interest. And it did not get better the more I knew him, even after he gave up.”

“Mel stood up for me,” Jamie recalled. At least, she had made her displeasure clear. He looked at the box again. She would need to start packing in the next few weeks.

“Aren’t we lucky to have her,” Manda said.

“Yes,” Jamie yawned. Manda reach over and looked at her phone.

“Are you sleepy already? We just got up.”

“Massage,” Jamie reminded her.

“Wanna go do something to wake you up, or do you wanna nap?”

“Both,” Jamie said. Could he do that? “Why don’t you finish what you were doing, and we can go drop that stuff off later,” he suggested. “I’ll just doze here.”

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

The bigs seem to think they're cute. Some wealthy bear fan there would totally commision a crib or cradle or whatever for their little or baby *nodsnods*

The littles would have nightmares!

44 minutes ago, Samriis said:

Random idea for future content... a convention of unregressed littles....

There aren’t enough. Maybe they could just rent out the back room of a pub for a nice dinner together :)

51 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Maybe so ones the more regressed ones might be too out of it have predator reactions.unregressed ones most definitely. 

It’s like a crib from the Addams family hehehe

1 hour ago, Alex Bridges said:

There aren’t enough. Maybe they could just rent out the back room of a pub for a nice dinner together :)

Gotcha, shame though... I was thinking there had to be some littles that came from "our" dimension that regretted their decision and how they cope with things now

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Sounds oddly similar to a littles munch on Earth...

Great Chapter, I can't wait to see how things turn out with Ella

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I like the extra tension that is building as the meeting gets closer 

You’re sensing tension? A build up of some sort? Suspense? 

Now that you mention it, I can see what would make you say that. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Shawnie said:

You dont give up easily do you ..........

Lol he knows I'm teasing. I'll read anything he writes, I'm a huge fan of his stories, especially this one. There's just so much I could comment on and usually zero time to do all that, so I make similar comments like the one above just to let him know I'm still reading his stories and loving them.

13 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

It’s like a crib from the Addams family hehehe

The Addams Family needs more mentions :) *stuffs Alex into his Addams Family bear crib to inspire him into making more Addams family stuff in his future tales* :)

• Like 1

Chapter 50

“Why are we stopping,” Jamie asked as Manda pulled into a parking space in front of the charity store. They could drop off her items around back at the loading dock.

“To see if there’s anything cool or that we need for our apartment.” Jamie kind of liked when she said it that way. ‘Our apartment’. He had furnished his first apartment largely through thrift stores and estate sales. Amanda got Jamie out and hefted the box from the trunk, reminding Jamie to stay next to her through the parking lot. Not that he didn’t know to be careful but that he was small and easy for a driver to not see. She preferred to hold his hand.

“Are we looking for anything in particular,” he asked.

“Not really. Kitchen utensils. Maybe some things for you.”

“Like what?” He really was no good at shopping or even thinking of what he might need or want beyond the basics.

“Toys, silly. Books. Things like that.” She took the box to the counter and got a receipt from the person working there, and the two of them started down aisles with Manda holding a shopping basket.

“Kinda fun hunting for bargains,” Manda said as she sorted through a wire basket filled with assorted kitchen utensils. “O yeah,” she said, “we are definitely going to need a pizza cutter and an ice cream scoop.” Jamie looked at his belly. He wasn’t quite as fit as he was in the year after he arrived.

“I grew up shopping at places like these. We couldn’t afford most regular stores,” he told her. He didn’t mean anything by it, but simply reflecting on his past often reminded Manda of her privilege and fortune. Other than her parents’ divorce and her dad’s disappearance from her life, her childhood had been wonderful. There were few bad memories or hard times. She felt a renewed desire to spoil Jamie just as rotten as she could, but there was so little that he ever asked for. It wasn’t like with a regressed little who can never have enough toys and treats. The only thing Jamie couldn’t get enough of was affection. 

They worked their way toward the back of the store, adding a few items to the basket as they went until they reached the toys. Amanda knew Jamie probably wouldn’t ask for anything or get excited about anything. She’d need to help him pick out some toys just to keep at their apartment.

“Amanda,” someone asked from the end of the aisle. Amanda and Jamie turned.

“Megan,” Amanda answered. “What are you doing here?”

“Outfitting my new apartment. You?”

“Same.”

“Is this the Jamie you were always bragging about?”

“Yes,” Amanda replied as she stepped aside for Jamie to step forward. “Jamie, this is Megan, one of my classmates from undergrad.”

“Nice to meet you,” Jamie waved.

“And you. We took a bunch of little studies courses together. I heard a lot of Jamie stories.”

“All good, I hope,” Jamie said.

“Always,” Amanda replied. She only ever shared what wasn’t private or sensitive when it came to Jamie stories. “Jamie is going to live with me part time, so we’re here to get some stuff for our apartment.”

“Fun! So where are you going to live,” Megan asked. Jamie listened to them catch up for less than a minute and turned his attention back to the toys. He didn’t play with toys that often. They made good distractions but only if they required some creativity on his part. He thought of them more as crafts than toys. Drawing and painting, building. Those sorts of things.

Just like the thrift stores back home, everything was disorganized. Much of it was on the floor, and some was on shelves. He was sure he wanted some blocks to build with. There were some tubs of them, but mainly babyish ones. He liked the kind he had at home, larger and heavier. He kept searching.

“So what is it going to be like having a little all on your own part of the week,” Megan asked.

“Hard sometimes, I’m sure, but more than worth it. I’m excited. It’ll be neat to be on my own, but I’m not totally on my own. We get to make a home together.”

“He really is too adorable. Ooh, that mop of blonde hair. He looks like he could be yours.” Amanda beamed. She liked it when people told her how handsome he was. “Looks like he’s finding some things he likes,” Megan said as she nodded toward Jamie.

Amanda turned and asked, “Finding some good stuff?”

“I don’t know what they call this here, but we call it an Erector Set,” he replied as he tipped a generic rubber tub toward her, showing it was filled with metal pieces. “You build with it.”

Megan walked over and squatted down next to Jamie. “My brother loves those. I bet you’re even better at it than he is.” 

“Jamie is definitely a builder. You should see his sand castles,” Amanda said. “Anything else you like?”

“No, but maybe we could look at some books.”

“Absolutely.”

“That’s right,” Megan remembered. “He can read. That is so cool.”

“I’d be willing to teach you if you want,” Jamie quipped. Megan and Manda both chuckled.

“We’re meeting Mel for lunch after this if you wanna come,” Manda offered.

“Yeah! That would be great.”

When they had picked out some books and checked out, they went to their favorite TexMex restaurant, where Mel was waiting for them.

“I ordered drinks,” she said as Manda and Jamie sat down. Jamie loved their frozen margaritas with little juice instead of alcohol, though he would have liked at least a sip of Manda’s. 

“Megan is going to be here in a minute,” Manda told her. “We just ran into her and invited her along. Hope you don’t mind.”

“Megan from school? No, I always liked her. Don’t know her well, though.”

“Hey,” Megan said as she approached their booth. Mel got up and hugged her, which Jamie found odd since she’d just said she didn’t know her well, but maybe that was just the thing now.

“You look so tan,” Mel said to her.

“Lifeguarding does that to you,” Megan replied.

“Manda,” Jamie said under his breath. She followed his eye toward the restroom.

“Excuse us,” Manda said and took Jamie and their bag to the ladies’ room.

“Don’t ya just wanna rub his belly and feed him a bottle,” Megan asked when they were alone.

“Are you kidding? I’m his Aunt Mel and Chief Little Sitter. It takes all the strength I have not to eat him all up.”

“Really? I’d have thought Donna would have taken that role.”

“He can’t stand Donna,” Mel reported with not a little glee. She was always so happy to be his favorite. “Remember Jamie is not regressed, right? He’s only okay being really little with some of his favorite people, and only sometimes. Donna could never get that through her head.”

“I wonder what it’s like to have an unregressed little,” Megan replied. “He’s cute as can be, but I still wanna baby him.”

“He gives me career advice. And he won’t be happy if you baby him, but I bet you he’ll get pretty little if he finishes that drink.”

“We’re back,” Amanda announced. She set Jamie on the bench, and he slid over for her. 

Jamie slid his drink over to himself and Manda’s back to her and took a swallow. “Ya know,” he said, “when you decide to adopt yourself out, they don’t tell you certain things about it.”

“Like what,” Mel asked.

“For instance,” he said after taking another drink and trying very hard not to laugh at his own joke yet, “no one ever told me I’d have to take my bigs to the bathroom.”

That led to a round of guffaws and Amanda blushing hard.

“You little stink rat,” Amanda teased him while giving his belly and arm pits some soft pokes. “Can I guess what you want to eat?”

“Queso,” Mel interjected.

“And chicken tacos,” Manda added.

“Yep.”

“We eat here a lot,” Mel explained to Megan.

“And his kind of bear loves melted cheese,” Amanda added.

“You’re a teddy bear,” Megan asked.

“I’m a Jamie Bear,” he answered as he finished his drink in a long swallow.

Amanda noticed and normally would have admonished him not to finish it as soon as they sat down, but she knew Jamie was bottling up some emotions, or at least suspected he was, and was fine with him taking the edge off. It was just little juice and it would just make him clingy, sleepy, and maybe lisp his words.

Amanda ordered for him as usual, and shortly thereafter there was queso on the table. He held up his arms, and Manda put him on her lap so he could reach easier. 

“Sorry if I drip any on you,” Manda said as she brought a chip to her lips.

Jamie was feeling tired. First little juice, then hot food. “It ain’t easy being cheesy,” he said.

“Ya gonna get goofy on me,” Manda asked.

“This guy,” Mel asked. “Goofy? He’s a very serious bear.”

“May I sit with Mel,” Jamie asked. Amanda took no offense and smiled down at him. She suspected he was about to get a little littler, and why not? It always made all three of them happy, and it made Mel feel like one of the best people in the world just because Jamie wanted her. She could draw the littleness out in him better than anybody.

“If Megan doesn’t mind sitting with me,” Amanda said. Megan and Jamie swapped spots, and Mel put him on her lap.

Mel whispered in his ear, “You gonna be my guy for the rest of the afternoon?”

“Mhmm. Can you come over after lunch?”

“I sure can. Are you in need of more queso?”

“I dunno,” Jamie answered.

“Then we gotta feel,” Mel replied, putting a hand on his tummy and lightly rubbing it with her fingers. “I don’t know,” she said. “It feels like you’re queso reservoir is a quart low.”

“Hehehe.” 

“Is that just the juice,” Megan asked Manda in a whisper.

“That, and it’s sort of a game they play. And he really loves her.”

“That is so sweet. I wanna nephew now,” Megan said at a regular volume.

“There’s lots of bears in the in the world,” Mel said, “But this one is all mine.”

“Ahem,” Manda said. “Jamie, whose bear are you?”

“Yours,” he said with a full mouth. You’d think that would be clear by now.

“And we all need to remember and respect that,” Manda lectured.

“Maybe if I feed him enough he’ll be my bear then,” Mel quipped.

“Jamie?”

“Nope,” he said, “But I’ll be your nephew.”

“So being a bear is a closer relationship than a nephew,” Megan asked, trying to get in on the banter.

“Didn’t they teach that in the little studies courses,” Jamie asked.

“O, I guess I just forgot.”

“What’re we gonna do when we get home,” Jamie asked Manda.

“It’ll be nap time, and then maybe you can show me how you build with that new toy.”

“Maybe if I buy you enough toys you’ll be my bear,” Mel ventured.

“Jamie?”

“Nope.”

“Good bear,” Manda praised him.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)