LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

Chapter 66

Jamie slept soundly during the night and woke up at his regular time, a minor miracle as his sleep schedule could be very particular, and he and Becky stayed in bed a little longer than normal. He woke to Becky playing with his hair and smiled softly when he opened his eyes. She lifted him from the mattress to her chest, laying him flat against her, chest to chest, and lifted her shirt to feed him.

It wasn’t until he was in the bathtub that he asked, “What are we gonna do today?”

“We’re going to go to A Little This A Little That to get a few things, and maybe then we can go to the park. Sound good?”

“Yeah. Is Manda coming?”

“Not today. She’s gonna get some things done, and then she’s go hang out with some friends.”

“She needs a day off.”

“No she doesn’t! Why would you think that?”

“It’s okay. Been a little intense around here. I’d take a day off, too, if I actually did anything. She should go have fun, do something people her age do.”

Becky sometimes wondered if her daughter hadn’t, as Jamie implied, grown up a little too fast because she took on so much responsibility for Jamie. That wasn’t what Becky intended when she got him. Manda, so opposed at first, just fell so naturally into her role when Jamie came along. Becky was happy for it, but Jamie had a point. She did regular college student things and now things people in their early twenties do, but not to the same degree as other people. Some of that was her personality; she wasn’t the type to party too hard or too often. Still, she skipped some things her other friends did, even when she could’ve taken Jamie along, partly because she needed to be cognizant of how people treated Jamie. Too many Donnas in a group made it not fun for both of them. And taking care of a little can be tiring, even when he’s unregressed and you’re 22. She could’ve taken on a lesser role, but she didn’t want to.

Sometimes Becky wondered on that. Had something been missing from Manda’s life before Jamie? Did he fill a hole? Had she not noticed? Or was he just that endearing? Certainly he was to Becky, but she doubted whether at Manda’s age she would’ve taken on the role of a primary caregiver. It made her product of both of them, the way things had turned out.

Jamie sat in the cart at the store. Becky walked the aisles putting necessities into the cart until they got to the playpen section. “Alright,” she said. “You gotta pick one out.” She lifted Jamie down and put him on his feet.

“Do I really need one?” He didn’t spend much time in the one he had. 

“Of course! It’s your own little space.”

That was true. He wouldn’t have his own room, so this was something. It made him look at them with an eye toward being able to climb in and out on his own. Out was never a problem, though it was still an effort, but climbing in was problem. The playpen in their living room wasn’t heavy enough and always started to tip when he tried to climb in. It was a tricky procedure.

“Which one do you wanna try first?” Jamie pointed, and Becky lifted him in. He sat down on his butt and bounced. It was a very firm surface.

“Too hard.”

Becky plucked him out and deposited him in the one next to it. He repeated his test. He seemed to sink into the bottom. 

“Too soft.”

In the next, he liked the surface of it. It was firm but had some give. He stood back up and noted that it was only a foot or so taller than him, and he put his hands on the rim and pushed.

“What are you doing?”

“Um, making sure it’s sturdy. Nothing worse than buying something and needing to replace it in a year, right?” She ruffled his hair. “I like this one.”

She checked the price tag. “Okay.” It was a little expensive, but she’d manage for the month. Moving was expensive. This was just part of it. She put him back in the cart and took the tag.

“Ya know what we didn’t get,” he said as they walked past the strollers. “A stroller.” 

“You’re right. I guess we didn’t think of that.” Another substantial expense. “What if we got the same one we have now?” That would at least mean not needing to get a different car seat since it snapped in and out of the stroller frame.

“That’s fine. The one we have is comfortable.”

“I guess that’s it,” Becky said after she’d plucked a tag off the stroller. “Are we missing anything else?” They both did a mental inventory. Over the summer, they’d gotten a changing table and all the things to stock it; cups, dishes, silverware, and bottles; formula, which would keep in the box just fine until the actual move; bath toys; his soap and shampoo and other toiletries; some basic clothes. He’d take his diaper bag and various outfits he might need back and forth.

“Can I get something for Manda?”

“What would you like to get her?”

“A teddy bear.”

Becky looked skeptical. “Is that really for Manda?” Not that she wouldn’t get him a teddy bear. It’d been a while since she bought him a new toy, and a comfort object for the move would be a good idea.

“I’m a one-bear boy,” he assured her. “I just thought it can be kinda scary being on your own for the first time, in a strange place, too. Maybe she’d like a bear for when I’m not sleeping there.”

Becky smiled at him, patted his head, and said, “Which bear do you think will keep her safest?”

“She’s a big. She’s gonna need a big bear.” 

Jamie surveyed the choices and picked a tan one. It was a big bear to him but would be small to Manda, which was good because now four people - one big, one little, and two teddies - would be sharing the bed. The checker scanned item after item and stopped on the bear. “Were you a good boy to earn a new bear?”

“It’s for my sister. She’s moving, and I don’t want her to be afraid.”

“O, that is too precious,” the woman in line behind them said. 

Jamie smiled, and Becky beamed with pride. “Isn’t he?” 

Jamie smiled inside all the way to the car, thinking it was pretty easy to make bigs happy. They could be made to ooo and aww and gush on command. Familiarity certainly made it more difficult, but even with Becky he could get himself out of tiny troubles with a trembling lip and an “I’m sorry, Mommy.” That led to a hug instead of timeout most of the time.

When they got to the park, Jamie and Becky both walked to the tree they considered theirs, where Becky laid out the changing mat without checking Jamie. She knew it had been long enough for him to need a change. He saw and laid himself down. Becky lifted his skirt and got to work changing him.

“Your swimsuit rash looks better already,” she commented.

“They never last long. The cream helps.” He did wince a little when she wiped away the old cream. The new cream felt wonderfully cool. She lifted him by the ankles and slid the clean diaper under him, folded it over him, and taped it closed. She held out her hands, Jamie took them, and she pulled him to a standing position. She smoothed out his skirt and gave him a pat on the butt that sent shivers up his spine.

“Go play,” she said. Instead, he sat down between her legs and leaned back against her. “You don’t wanna go play?”

“I wanna say sorry for getting emotional last night,” he said. “It’s a happy thing.”

“Jamie,” she said as she put her arms around his middle, “you never have to apologize for your feelings. Ever.”

“I know. It’s just ... Everything is changing. Or not everything, but a lot.” Becky didn’t say anything, having learned over the years to just let Jamie talk. He continued, “Part of the reason I came here was because I didn’t want change. I thought I’d just get to stop having a bunch of responsibilities and wouldn’t see all the hard parts of the world and everything would stay the way it was for me from then on ... I didn’t think about how for everyone else their lives would keep going; that things would change for them ... That was selfish of me.”

“You didn’t know there would be young people that were important to you. If I didn’t have Amanda, then things wouldn’t be changing.”

Not having Amanda was a terrible thought. “I love Amanda.”

“I know you do.”

“The changes ... I can deal with them because I love her. Even come to like them, maybe ... getting to watch her keep growing up.” He shook his head. “I’m sorry. This isn’t fair to you.”

“Why is that?”

“Because you’ve been watching her grow up her whole life. I know that’s not always easy.”

“Watching her grow up has been the greatest joy of my life, Baby Bear. Sometimes I miss the ways things were, but she’s always Amanda. You just have to embrace the change, because you can’t stop it. It’s exciting, if you let it be.”

Jamie ruminated on that for a moment. “Can I tell you something if you promise not to tell her?”

“I promise.”

“I’m glad I’m gonna live at home more.” He was looking forward to making a home with Manda, even if he’d rather she didn’t move out, but he was glad that most days he’d be at his current home, where his mommy was and where things would be more consistent. Back when he was a foster kid, that’s what he desired so much but wasn’t able to articulate, consistency.

“I’m glad, too.”

He sighed. “Thanks for listening.”

“Thank you for sharing your feelings with me. I know that’s not always easy.” She decided she needed to make a point of thanking him for having these talks with her. She wanted to encourage him to do it more often. She’d tell Amanda to do the same thing. “You wanna go play tag?” 

Jamie shook his head. “Will you swing with me?”

“You mean push you?”

“I mean I sit in your lap.”

“I haven’t been on a swing in a very long time.”

“So? It’s not like you forget how. C’mon.” He stood up and held her hand, pulling her up. She smiled and stood, letting him lead her to a swing. She sat down, put him in her lap, and pushed off with her feet. 

“You have to say ‘Whee!’ when you go real high,” he told her. She laughed. So easy to make bigs happy. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 67

Jamie was nervous, and he wasn’t sure why. He was spending the night with Mel like they had said, and for some reason it felt different this time, elegaic. He knew he needed to snap out of that feeling before she arrived.

For one thing, this wasn’t changing. Her working didn’t mean they couldn’t have sleepovers. He’d still see her weekends, evenings, days off. He could even go see her at work. So she wouldn’t be able to drop by last minute any day of the week anymore; that wasn’t such a big change, Jamie told himself several times.

Jamie suspected he was projecting his own feelings onto Mel. Working life hadn’t worked out for Jamie. Looking back, he saw college as the golden age of his life before Itali and the end of it as a sharp decline. It wouldn’t be that way for Mel, or at least he had no reason to believe it would be. He was resolved to make their sleepover a celebration.

“Hello,” Mel called out when she arrived. She’d stopped knocking a very long time ago. “I’m here to pick up the Jamie Bear I was promised for the night.”

Jamie felt suddenly mischievous and decided to hide. He could hear everything.

“Hi,” Amanda greeted Mel. “Here’s his bag for tonight.” She handed over his overnight bag with everything he’d need: jammies, clean clothes for tomorrow, two bottles of milk, a few changes, and his bear. Mel took the bag.

“How are you,” Mel asked.

“Good. Got a date tonight.”

“I thought you were breaking that off.”

“I know. I can’t decide.”

“And he doesn’t want to end it?”

“I don’t think so. Ever since we talked about it being just a summer thing he’s avoided the topic. I think he’d be happy for it to continue.”

“Hmm.” Mel didn’t understand Amanda’s logic. She didn’t see why she couldn’t have a serious boyfriend right now. The move, getting Jamie adjusted, starting grad school - sure, it was a lot, but having someone she cared about would make it easier, not harder; or so Mel thought.

“Jamie’s in his room,” Manda said.

Jamie heard them coming down the hall. He hid on the far side of the dresser. “Jamie, Mel’s ... He was here a minute ago,” Amanda said. “Jamie,” she called out. “Mel’s here!”

They started to walk out of the room, and Jamie crept from behind his dresser until he was right behind them.

“Boo!” Jamie shouted. He got a jump from each of them as they spun around.

“O, you are so dead,” Amanda told him as she stooped down to sweep him into her arms. She got behind him and sat down on the carpet, pinning him on his back between her legs. “Get him, Mel!”

“Nooooo,” Jamie cried as Mel lifted his shirt and gave him a pink belly.

“Get in on this,” Mel said. Amanda got her fingers into Jamie’s underarms and tickled him as ferociously as she ever had. Jamie squealed like a regressed little as he writhed. Mel was holding his ankles down as he thrashed and almost kicked her.

“What do you say,” Amanda asked when she was done. You can get a lot of tickling down in less than a minute.

“I give,” Jamie said, out of breath. “I give.”

“Good,” Amanda said, “because I wanna have a talk with you. Are you listening?” Jamie nodded. “Are you listening,” Amanda asked Mel, who nodded. “Okay. In celebration of Mel’s accomplishment, for tonight, and only for tonight, he can be your bear.”

“He can?!?”

“ONLY for tonight. He’s my bear again come morning.”

“My very own bear,” Mel said as she pulled Jamie away from Amanda and into her own lap. “Whose bear are you,” she asked.

“Yours,” Jamie responded with a giggle.

“Ooh, that feels so good,” Mel said. “I love hearing that.”

“Gimme a goodnight hug,” Manda’s said as she held out her arms. Jamie stood up and gave her a hug and a kiss. “Be a good boy tonight.”

“I will.” She let him go after giving him another kiss.

“What are we doing tonight,” Mel asked while she backed out of the driveway with Jamie in the backseat.

“I was thinking we could go get pizza,” he said. “I like that place next to A Little This A Little That, and I need something from there.”

“What do you need?”

“It’s a surprise. Manda gave me some money to get it.”

“I like surprises.” She wondered what this funny little boy had in store. “Remember the first time we went out together just the two of us?”

“Yeah.” That was one of his favorite memories. Without really trying to, she made him feel especially little that evening. You might even say it was the night they fell in love. 

She dismissed the need for a booster and knew what to order at the restaurant. She put him in her lap and spread the tiny box of crayons on the table. “What should we do first?”

“The animals,” he said and started coloring a lion yellow. She took the red crayon and started coloring a mammoth.

“Are you excited,” he asked. She started work in three days.

“Very. Nervous, too.”

“That’s okay. No one is expecting you to know everything on your first day. You’ll learn.”

“I know. I’ll be on my own in a week though. The person training me is moving to another store.”

“You’ll be great by then. It’s all about people, and you’re great with people.”

“Thank you.”

“Just wait until you get to decorate your first room for a little.”

“How should I decorate it?”

“I like the cloud wallpaper trim in my room.  And I like having a rug on top of the carpet.”

“That’s to make clean up easier if you spill.”

“But it also makes the floor more comfortable to sit on. I’m down there a lot.”

“Building with your blocks?”

“And my erector set. And drawing sometimes.”

“You’re a good drawer.”

“Ella taught me. She’s much better.”

“How are you coming on that picture you’re gonna draw for my desk?”

“I’m almost done. You can’t see it yet.” Jamie finished the lion and moved on to turning a monkey blue.

Their dinners came, and Jamie just sat back. He knew she’d feed him, and he wanted her to. He wasn’t exactly trying to re-create that first night together, but he sort of was. It was just perfect in a lot of ways. Ever since then, some things were just a given, like her feeding him if they were alone and often when they weren’t. She patted his belly and proffered a piece of pizza to him.

“Open up for the space ship.”

“It’s a space ship,” he asked as she put the end of the slice in his mouth. He bit down and got a face covered in sauce when she pulled the slice away. 

“Messy eater.”

“Is mezzy piza,” he said as he chewed. He swallowed and added, “That’s why it’s so good.” She fed him the whole slice before she started on her own.

“How’s that feel?” His was little food.

“Good. Fuzzy in my tummy.”

“You’re a sweet boy.”

“You’re a sweet big.” She smiled brightly and patted his thigh. “You’re one of my favorite people ever.”

“I am?”

“Yep. You didn’t know?”

“I thought I was, but I wasn’t sure. You’re one of my favorite people, too, and do you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because you make everyone around you happy, and you’re so brave and strong and kind.” He blushed and ate more pizza.

They put their leftovers in the car, and she carried him into the store, heading straight for the changing room. 

“I think someone wet their pants at the dinner table,” she said as she sat him on a changing table.

“Why didn’t you ask to go to the potty,” he asked with a grin and a giggle.

“You little stink rat. Lay down for me.” He did and she yanked his shorts down and off, then rolled his shirt up, exposing his tummy. Not really tickling him, she walked her fingers up his belly, singing, “Who’s my favorite bear in the whole wide world?”

“Me!”

“Who’s the bestest bear in the whole wide world?”

“Me!”

“Who’s Bear are you?”

“Yours, for tonight.”

“All mine?”

“All yours!”

“And how big is this bear,” she asked as she poked his belly button.

Jamie giggled and put his hands above his head, singing along with her, “Sooooo big!”

“And such a good bear,” she said as she continued with his diaper change. “Want your paci?”

“Mhmm.” She retrieved it from the pocket of the diaper bag and put it between his lips.

With dry undies on him and his shorts back up, Mel carried him into the store. “Do we need a cart for your surprise?”

“No.”

“Where are we heading.” 

“The teddy bears. It’s a surprise for Mom.”

“Aww. Why a bear?”

“I got one for Manda as a surprise, too, for when I’m not at her house, so she has someone to sleep with. I wanna get the same bear for Mom. It’s gonna be a surprise for both of them.”

Mel felt a little ball of emotion in her chest and gushed, “You are so thoughtful ... And freakin’ adorable, too. One day someone is just gonna eat you up.”

“No they won’t.”

“They won’t?”

“Because you won’t let em.”

“But it could be me!”

“You’d never do that. It’s that one,” he said as they turned into the bear aisle.

“I’ve always wanted to taste a bear.”

“You can’t have your bear and eat him too,” he told her. He reached out and picked the bear off the shelf.

“Is that everything you need?”

“Yep.”

When they got to her house, he greeted her family, who he’d come to know enough to exchange polite talk with.

“How’s life treating you,” her dad asked.

“A little messy, but it’s good right now.”

“Sometimes that has to be enough, right?”

“Definitely.”

“You can continue this over breakfast,” Mel told them, “but this bear needs to get ready for bed.”

“Night, Jamie,” her dad said. He liked watching his daughter with him. This strange little had somehow become integral to his daughter’s life, and he liked Jamie because he made Mel happy. Not that he wanted it anytime soon, but it made him look forward to the day he was a grandfather.

“Goodnight,” they wished each other.

In her bedroom, Mel said, “Let’s see what Manda packed you,” as she unzipped his overnight bag. “You want jammies?”

“I think just the diaper cover.”

“Is it too warm in here?”

“A little.” She turned on the ceiling fan. “Thank you.”

She undressed him, checked his diaper, and slid the cover over it. “Want me to warm up your baba?” She’d put the second one in the fridge after he was in bed.

“No, I like it room temperature sometimes.” Mel put his bags on the floor and sat down on her bed. She rested her back against her pillows and cradled Jamie in her lap. He was rarely held like this anymore, but he liked it. 

“Open up for Aunt Melissa.” She put the bottle between his lips. He writhed gently and stretched out his arms and legs and hands and feet and toes. “You little milkhead.” He grinned and kept drinking. He started to look tired, a little earlier than his usual bedtime, perhaps just by twenty minutes, but twenty minutes is a long time to littles. “Are you sleepy already?”

“Mhmm,” he said. He’d been with Ella all day, and then the heavy little food dinner and now his bedtime bottle.

“I love you, my Jamie Bear,” she said when he finished his baba and blinked his sleepy eyes.

“I love you, too, Aunt Mel.”

“I’ll hold you just like this until you fall asleep.” 

He turned to his right, toward her, and sighed as she patted his butt and rubbed his back. “Good,” he said as he snuggled deeper into her arms.

“Whose bear are you?”

“Yours.”

“Good bear.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 68

Manda seemed doubtful, but both Jamie and Becky were adamant the time was now. It had been overlooked in the lead up to Ella’s family visiting, but with the move approaching, it was time. They’d driven up to the school Becky taught at and were on the playground.

“Of course I’m sure,” Jamie said. “I’ve taught lots of kids how to ride bikes before.” He was taking the pedals off her bike, not easy for him given its size. He’d already done the same to his. It had shown up on his doorstep, and Becky was cagey about how she’d gotten it. She would only say it was a present for being such a good and brave bear, and Jamie detected a hint of apology, as though the gift were some kind of offering to assuage Becky’s guilt at all the changes Jamie was subject to.

“How do I learn to ride without pedals?”

“By learning to balance first.” He got the second pedal out, his arms tired from holding them up over his head. “I should’ve worn something else,” he said as he looked at the grease on his hands. Becky got some wipes from his bag and cleaned his hands off.

“Okay, watch me first,” Jamie said as he straddled his own bike. “All you’re gonna do is push off with your feet and try to balance until you get to the swing set, and then stop with your feet.” He showed her. Becky looked on. It made her feel once more like her little was special, being able to ride without training wheels.

Manda got on her bike and pushed off with her toes. She went a few feet and lost her balance as the bike wobbled.

“Push off harder,” Jamie obstructed her. “The faster you go, the straighter the bike will go.”

“Okay,” Amanda said skeptically. She tried again and went farther. 

“Nicely done,” Becky cheered from a bench.

“Let’s see if you can make it the rest of the way,” Jamie urged her. She tried a third time and made it to the swing set.

“Now what,” Amanda asked.

“Keep doing it until you make it all the way.” Ten more tries, and Amanda got the hang of it. Jamie put one pedal back in the bike.

“This time, instead of pressing off with your feet, I want you to press this pedal down to start you going.”

Amanda managed, correcting her steering when the momentum took her to the left. Jamie had her repeat the process several times before he put both wheels on.

“Scared,” he asked her.

“A little.”

“Just go slow. Use the entire playground.” She did, and when she got to the far side, she tried to turn too sharply and lost her balance. She fell off but stayed on her feet, the chain scratching the inside of her right calf.

“How do you turn,” she asked. The answer seemed obvious - the handle bars - but it hadn’t worked. 

“You lean into the turn as you turn the handle, but don’t lean too much yet. Ride back.” She did, heading straight for Jamie. She got close and wobbled but didn’t stop.

“Stop!” Jamie yelled as he stepped out of her way. She put her feet down and skidded to a halt a few feet past where Jamie had been standing.

“Sorry,” she said with blushing cheeks. Jamie showed her how the brakes worked, telling her to use them like the brake on her car, coming to a gradual stop rather than a sharp stop.

Amanda managed on her next few rides to make a wide circle of the playground until she could make several laps.

“I’m done for today,” she announced when she stopped again.

“You did so good,” Becky cheered.

“Ready to try a trail? Paved, of course,” Jamie asked as they mounted both bikes onto the back of Becky’s car.

“With people and sticks and things? I don’t think so.”

“Maybe we can set up a little obstacle course on he playground so you can get used to steering around things,” he suggested.

“That would be good.”

“You did really well,” Jamie assured her as she buckled him into his car seat. A few dings and scratches, but she’d done fine. If she were a kid, she’d be wanting to ride everywhere. As an adult, she didn’t have that bodily confidence. Jamie didn’t want to hurry her, but he wasn’t allowed to ride his bike without a big, and Becky had so far not gotten a bike for herself. Jamie was hesitant to ask her to take out Manda’s bike with him, and she had uncharacteristically been firm in telling him if he rode his bike outside their yard alone that she would take it away. A little on their own, especially on a bike, would get the police called, and that would mean a visit by the social worker. She wouldn’t disagree with them. Littles shouldn’t be out in the world alone, at least the dependent ones. Their yard wasn’t big enough to make riding his bike in it fun, and it would chew up the grass, so he’d wait for the time being.

Becky drove them to the pool, and Jamie did his best to do his business in the car on the way so he would be changed into a clean swim diaper. Manda changed him in the locker room, and he was glad to be clean again. It still wasn’t his favorite thing to do.

“Wanna swim,” she asked as she held out his suit for him to step into.

“I’m kinda hungry, actually. Is it too early for lunch?” Jamie had never had a watch in Itali and maintained only the barest awareness of time. The day passed in stages - wake up, breakfast, bath, maybe a morning nap, lunch and so on until bedtime. He didn’t need to know the time because he didn’t do any of those things alone. When he’d first arrived, that made him feel out of control, and Becky especially hadn’t been keen to tell him the time. She always passed it off with an answer like, “Close to dinner time.” It took Jamie a week to realize that toddlers like bigs suppose littles to be don’t know the time, can’t tell it and don’t care. They care about events instead. Keeping the time from him was a way to make him feel little, less responsible. He grew to be comfortable with it.

“A bit, but we can if you want. Why so hungry,” she asked as she tied the drawstring on his swimsuit. She smiled and gently swatted his butt as she picked him up. “You are still so darn cute in this thing; I could eat you for lunch.”

“You can’t have your bear and eat it, too. I was explaining that to Mel the other day, when I was her bear. Briefly.”

“And whose bear are you now,” she asked as she handed him his sunglasses and carried him into the light.

“I’m your bear.”

“And what does my bear want for lunch?”

“Something green.”

“How about we split a salad, and maybe get some french fries to go with it?”

“Sounds good.” They walked over to their spot. Becky had arranged their chairs and laid out their towels.

“Is my stinky bear all clean again,” she asked. She held out her arms and Amanda passed him over.

“All clean,” he answered. “We’re gonna get lunch. Will you come with us?”

“Of course,” she answered and pinched his belly. “We need to get you some more energy to play this afternoon. How many laps do you think you can do,” she asked as she carried him toward the snack bar.

“A million, I bet,” Amanda answered.

“I think two million,” Becky replied.

“Forty,” Jamie said.

“Forty million it is,” Amanda rejoined. 

“You guys are the silly ones,” Jamie said, “not me.”

“Said the bear,” Becky replied as she patted his butt.

”Am I your bear or Manda’s bear? I’m confused,” he said cutely on purpose.

“You’re a jointly owned bear,” Manda said.

”We went halvesies on you,”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Well let me see:

• Can he Read --- YES
  • Can he Write --- YES
  • Can he Swim ---  YES
  • Can he Run --- YES
  • Can he Build Sand Castle's --- YES
  • Can he Ride a Bike ---- YES
  •  Does he Love his Big's  ---- Defently 

I think you are right,   He is the Smartest Bear around.

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Baby Toni38 said:

Well let me see:

• Can he Read --- YES
  • Can he Write --- YES
  • Can he Swim ---  YES
  • Can he Run --- YES
  • Can he Build Sand Castle's --- YES
  • Can he Ride a Bike ---- YES
  •  Does he Love his Big's  ---- Defently 

I think you are right,   He is the Smartest Bear around.

But does he love Pic-a-nic baskets? 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Jayme said:

Which one would be the Jamie-Bear?

Jamie Bear wouldn’t be caught dead with a tie. And I don’t think it’s such a good idea for Jamie Bear to go without diapers for an entire picnic anymore.

12 minutes ago, Baby Toni38 said:

Alex :

Is this a better representation of Jamie Bear.

baby__yogi__bear_by_fredvegerano_d2lhk76-pre.jpg

Perfect!

But if he’s sad, Manda and Mommy would be there.

• Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)