LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you Socially Lock Yourself in and When?

One of the tenants of the 12 month program is to lock oneself in by informing anyone that has a need or right to know that one is incontinent. Employers, close family members, spouses, SOs, and  friends whom one spends extended periods of time with should all be informed according to the guide. This step I personally believe is 3 fold.

1. By informing multiple people within your life you make switching back to regular underwear virtually impossible from a practical standpoint. And by informing people from every aspect of your life you make switching a small part of your life impossible as well.

2. The process of informing people greatly increases the confirmation within one's own pysche is greatly increased greatly advancing what I call physcological incontinence. That is identifying and living life as an incontinent person.

3. As more people know you become desinsitized to people finding out that you wear or caring if they find out only amplifying 1 and 2.

One of the advantages I see in this is truly the socially locking aspect. I dabbled in the untraining process like 14 months ago and thought that i needed to change jobs to justify going 24/7. I now realize that I don't necessarily need to. After wearing 24/7 for 2 weeks and wearing out side of work all the time for the better part of a month I realize that it is not that big of a deal. One thing that I think I need to practice at is changing in public. The realization that and one or two people that MIGHT hear you changing your diaper in the next stall MIGHT associate it with changing and then there is the small probability that they care and an even SMALLer chance that you might see them later in life. Who cares what they do as you walk out?

Anyway, almost everything I have typed thus far has been a statement. But I think it is good background info into the following questions:

1. Did you socially lock yourself into diapers during the untraining process?

2. If yes to 1, when?

3. Did you find it beneficial or was it too much, too early or too late?

4. Regardless if you did or not would you change your decision based on what you know now?

The catalyst for this question is on Monday I was wearing what I thought would be a bullet proof diaper and it leaked. While I have been keeping a diaper bag in my car I did not have a change of clothes in there. I texted my boss on the way out the door that an emergency came up and I had to go. Luckily he is super cool and didn't press it further. I was able to take PTO for the remaining couple hours and head home to address my situation. I have since updated my diaper bag to include a couple different sets of clothes for my lower half depending on situation.

Thank you as always

DAQ

I would say I meet your definition of socially locked in.  My wife, my best friends, my closest work colleagues, and my doctor all know that I wear diapers permanently.  Some know more details than others and some simply know O have to wear diapers.  

Sharing that I permanently wear diapers with a chosen few helps insure that others do not find out.  I like to think of it as they run diaper interference.  For example, my wife and I work together as a team to keep the fact I wear diapers hidden from our children.  That is a very challenging task.  It is highly likely one day the subject will come out in the open and we will be prepared for it if oot does but for now the genie remains in diaper bag.

As far as work I have always seen no need to to tell HR.  I question my HR representative ethically and I am quite frankly not comfortable sharing that I wear diapers unless I absolutely have to with her.  My boss does not know I wear diapers but does know I have a "medical issue" that I am not comfortable disclosing with HR.  He has never pushed for what that issue is.  The way I see it is the skids are greased if the sitiation does ever come up.  For the most part I would not have a problem if everyone at work knew.  It would make life easier.  Unfortunately there are some very naive and immature people I work around and I am not very fond of being Mr. Pee Pee pants behind everyone's back despite the fact I desire humiliation.

Outside of work and immediate family the people I hang out with the most all know.  The is great as I do not have to go around trying to sneak a change here and there.  Most I am comfortable with even seeing my diaper, I generally will not wear onesies around them.  I do wear them everywhere else including a lot at home.  My closet friend has even told me I do not care if you hang around me in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt, just do not ask me to change you.  To him, my diapers are my choice of underwear and see his best friend in a pair boxers is not out on the ordinary.

It takes time to decide who to tell and what to tell them.  Before telling the world I recommend feeling the situation out first to help determine who should be in your inner diaper circle of trust.

My partner, some other members of my family, a few close friends and my physicians know that I wear diapers to manage my urge urinary incontinence. A few years before I retired, my boss became concerned that we did not employ as many handicapped people as the government thought that an organization such ours should have. So I told my boss about my incontinence and he reported it to higher management. However, the higher-ups in the organization didn’t think that my incontinence was something that they could count because it wasn’t apparent enough. I thought that their conclusion was a bit amusing.

I am IC so my opinion may be different ,i told my entire family and friends ,anybody I may couch surf or sleepover needed to know .

And in this day and age when decent diapers arent just a grocery store away ,i have "cached" diapers and supplies all over the country so if i travel ,i just need enough dìapers to get me there ,no carrying massive amounts of diapers anywhere.

As a hard and fast rule ,my diaper bag has an exact duplicate of the onesie and pants I am wearing,as well as everything else , yes I have had spectacular diaper failures ,but family and friends are very discrete about letting me know I need to square myself away ,let's go somewhere and change ,no drama what so ever .

Being IC 26 + years ,part of that time I was a career firefighter ,none of my brothers paid particular attention to my underwear being a diaper,everyone has kids and we all were EMT or higher so we know what diapers are for ,see patients in them ,so it was a non concern .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, adhb said:

My partner, some other members of my family, a few close friends and my physicians know that I wear diapers to manage my urge urinary incontinence. A few years before I retired, my boss became concerned that we did not employ as many handicapped people as the government thought that an organization such ours should have. So I told my boss about my incontinence and he reported it to higher management. However, the higher-ups in the organization didn’t think that my incontinence was something that they could count because it wasn’t apparent enough. I thought that their conclusion was a bit amusing.

I bet if you also had bowel incontinence at the same time, they would make sure it counted in their handicap quota. Just go to work everyday as normal and stink up the office with a messy diaper, they will count it as a severe disability. That is a guarantee.

I bet if you also had bowel incontinence at the same time, they would make sure it counted in their handicap quota. Just go to work everyday as normal and stink up the office with a messy diaper, they will count it as a severe disability. That is a guarantee.
Attention employees,the first person to drop a duece in the company meeting will get a $500 weekly bonus for life, half the company will be pounding laxatives for lunch !

On 6/22/2019 at 4:27 AM, DAQ said:

One of the tenants of the 12 month program is to lock oneself in by informing anyone that has a need or right to know that one is incontinent. Employers, close family members, spouses, SOs, and  friends whom one spends extended periods of time with should all be informed according to the guide. This step I personally believe is 3 fold.

1. By informing multiple people within your life you make switching back to regular underwear virtually impossible from a practical standpoint. And by informing people from every aspect of your life you make switching a small part of your life impossible as well.

2. The process of informing people greatly increases the confirmation within one's own pysche is greatly increased greatly advancing what I call physcological incontinence. That is identifying and living life as an incontinent person.

3. As more people know you become desinsitized to people finding out that you wear or caring if they find out only amplifying 1 and 2.

One of the advantages I see in this is truly the socially locking aspect. I dabbled in the untraining process like 14 months ago and thought that i needed to change jobs to justify going 24/7. I now realize that I don't necessarily need to. After wearing 24/7 for 2 weeks and wearing out side of work all the time for the better part of a month I realize that it is not that big of a deal. One thing that I think I need to practice at is changing in public. The realization that and one or two people that MIGHT hear you changing your diaper in the next stall MIGHT associate it with changing and then there is the small probability that they care and an even SMALLer chance that you might see them later in life. Who cares what they do as you walk out?

Anyway, almost everything I have typed thus far has been a statement. But I think it is good background info into the following questions:

1. Did you socially lock yourself into diapers during the untraining process?

2. If yes to 1, when?

3. Did you find it beneficial or was it too much, too early or too late?

4. Regardless if you did or not would you change your decision based on what you know now?

The catalyst for this question is on Monday I was wearing what I thought would be a bullet proof diaper and it leaked. While I have been keeping a diaper bag in my car I did not have a change of clothes in there. I texted my boss on the way out the door that an emergency came up and I had to go. Luckily he is super cool and didn't press it further. I was able to take PTO for the remaining couple hours and head home to address my situation. I have since updated my diaper bag to include a couple different sets of clothes for my lower half depending on situation.

Thank you as always

DAQ

I do not believe so and well not sure of all what is written above.

On 6/22/2019 at 7:00 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Attention employees,the first person to drop a duece in the company meeting will get a $500 weekly bonus for life, half the company will be pounding laxatives for lunch !

LOL now that is funny!!!!

Hi

I think this is a great topic and I really am a mass of contradictions but I'm delighted to give you my thoughts below:

Ans: Firstly I've wanted to make myself IC for a long time and had a number of failed attempts at going 24/7 in the past,never staying the course for much more than a month. Then about 12 months ago a number of aspects in my life came together to enable me to do this. I found myself living alone for the first time in a number of years and I'd recently become self-employed meaning I worked from home up to 90% of the time. So this meant I could relatively easily wear 24/7 with a minimum number of people to tell. A few close gay friends who I told that I was doing this essentially for fetishistic reasons (the gay community is much more open in this regard!) and a few clients who I told I had a medical problem that may resolve itself giving me a potential escape clause if I gave up as I had in the past.

Ans: This is definitely true, also one of my kinks is the need for humiliation and if you think about it, to many people not being able to control your bladder/bowels would be considered pretty humiliating so here there was a sense of both confirming to myself the need to be incontinent whilst also satisfying my need for humiliation as I told people.

Ans: Again this is true, whilst I don't flaunt the fact that I'm in diapers I get a wonderful humiliating thrill if I feel someone has seen the top of my plastic pants or heard them rustling/spotted a bit of a bulge!

You also mention changing in public. After 9 months I still get an amazing kick out of changing in a pubic restroom.  I love being out, knowing that my soiled diaper is starting to dry against my bottom and I need to change it soon and I'm not necessarily close to a public toilet. Then when we find one, as we all know, they're not always very clean and the additional organisation you need to take into account the opening of your backpack, taking the new diaper our carefully then dropping your trousers and plastic pants removing  soiled heavy diaper, using wet wipes and toilet roll, then applying barrier cream, and replacing a clean diaper before even thinking of whether the bin is large enough to take the newly bagged soiled diaper is simply wonderful. The additional thrill is it that it still takes me at least 10 minutes to go thorough all of this, making me feel I really have in some small way disabled myself as this basic task takes so long now and I love every single humiliating moment of it! 

Hi

I think this is a great topic and I really am a mass of contradictions but I'm delighted to give you my thoughts below:

Ans: Firstly I've wanted to make myself IC for a long time and had a number of failed attempts at going 24/7 in the past,never staying the course for much more than a month. Then about 12 months ago a number of aspects in my life came together to enable me to do this. I found myself living alone for the first time in a number of years and I'd recently become self-employed meaning I worked from home up to 90% of the time. So this meant I could relatively easily wear 24/7 with a minimum number of people to tell. A few close gay friends who I told that I was doing this essentially for fetishistic reasons (the gay community is much more open in this regard!) and a few clients who I told I had a medical problem that may resolve itself giving me a potential escape clause if I gave up as I had in the past.

Ans: This is definitely true, also one of my kinks is the need for humiliation and if you think about it, to many people not being able to control your bladder/bowels would be considered pretty humiliating so here there was a sense of both confirming to myself the need to be incontinent whilst also satisfying my need for humiliation as I told people.

Ans: Again this is true, whilst I don't flaunt the fact that I'm in diapers I get a wonderful humiliating thrill if I feel someone has seen the top of my plastic pants or heard them rustling/spotted a bit of a bulge!

You also mention changing in public. After 9 months I still get an amazing kick out of changing in a pubic restroom.  I love being out, knowing that my soiled diaper is starting to dry against my bottom and I need to change it soon and I'm not necessarily close to a public toilet. Then when we find one, as we all know, they're not always very clean and the additional organisation you need to take into account the opening of your backpack, taking the new diaper our carefully then dropping your trousers and plastic pants removing  soiled heavy diaper, using wet wipes and toilet roll, then applying barrier cream, and replacing a clean diaper before even thinking of whether the bin is large enough to take the newly bagged soiled diaper is simply wonderful. The additional thrill is it that it still takes me at least 10 minutes to go thorough all of this, making me feel I really have in some small way disabled myself as this basic task takes so long now and I love every single humiliating moment of it! 

Don't worry when I am out and my aide is changing me ,it takes him 10 minutes (and he is a "professional" he's been changing mine for 12 years.

Any process of telling others is as much or more self-reinforcement as it is making that discovery easier for them. In actuality there is never anything precluding a complete change in you. I almost fully transitioned to life as a woman, hiding nothing ever, for two full years. Then I ended it with no real consequences to anyone or anything but my feelings. So to consider the same situation for an unseen thing there's even less reason to go there.

It's not really going to change things any more than waiting for discovery to tell- all the rest is inside of you already or not. If you're destined to wear 24/7 then you will regardless. If destiny does the opposite to you that can't be changed either.

Bettypooh

Thanks for the responses. I am SERIOUSLY considering going 24/7 when I come back from vacation in the beginning of July. I wore 24/7 at the beginning of June here for almost 2 weeks straight and worn 24/7 for several shorter stints at the latter half. When I haven't worn 24/7 I have worn basically every time outside of work. I would say that it isn't even about the courage, nerve, or desire but more-so the adaptation aspect right now.  I don't know that I have enough plastic pants and loose fitting slacks yet.

I think that I am not going to tell people preemptively. I live so far away from most friends and family that have known me for a a majority of my life. By the time I see any of them again if I follow the training program laid out I will be well on my way towards full incontinence and if they find out it simply won't matter as I won't have a choice. In the mean time I can wear and decide if it is right for me.

On 6/24/2019 at 4:23 AM, DaveeBEd said:

It is funny that you mention the humiliation aspect and changing in public. I think I also have a small kick out of humiliation. I wonder sometimes if that is one of the draws to wearing 24/7.

2 hours ago, DAQ said:

Thanks for the responses. I am SERIOUSLY considering going 24/7 when I come back from vacation in the beginning of July. I wore 24/7 at the beginning of June here for almost 2 weeks straight and worn 24/7 for several shorter stints at the latter half. When I haven't worn 24/7 I have worn basically every time outside of work. I would say that it isn't even about the courage, nerve, or desire but more-so the adaptation aspect right now.  I don't know that I have enough plastic pants and loose fitting slacks yet.

I think that I am not going to tell people preemptively. I live so far away from most friends and family that have known me for a a majority of my life. By the time I see any of them again if I follow the training program laid out I will be well on my way towards full incontinence and if they find out it simply won't matter as I won't have a choice. In the mean time I can wear and decide if it is right for me.

It is funny that you mention the humiliation aspect and changing in public. I think I also have a small kick out of humiliation. I wonder sometimes if that is one of the draws to wearing 24/7.

The humiliation is certainly a large part of it for me. Don't rush your decision in going 24/7 the time has to be right but the very best of luck whatever path you take.