LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walking in diapers

It took some time but now it doesn't really bother me. I wear diapers. I wet my diapers. I probably walk, waddle, toddle, a bit differently when I'm wet. That's what happens when diapers get wet. It doesn't really matter what others think or if they even notice.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

It took some time but now it doesn't really bother me. I wear diapers. I wet my diapers. I probably walk, waddle, toddle, a bit differently when I'm wet. That's what happens wet diapers get wet. It doesn't really matter what others think or if they even notice.

So true.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:02 AM, rusty pins said:

I don't wear out in public much, just a few times a year when I go out of town running errands for the day.  I usually wear jeans in spring, fall and winter but sometimes in summer I wear shorts.  Some background.  I get most of my diapers at thrift stores and Goodwill, about $3 to $4 for a package of 18 large diapers.  These are not your premium diapers but more like Prevail, Attends and store type brands.  As a rule, they last anywhere from 3 to 4 hours before needing a change with constant wetting.  Sometimes I will use a booster pad in the diaper, sometimes I have double diapered with the idea that when I heed to change in a restroom somewhere, all I have to do is pull down the outer diaper, remove the inner wet diaper and pull the remaining diaper back up and I'm good to go.  That way I don't have to worry in summer about how I will carry a fresh disposable adult diaper into a store to change in their restroom.  I usually wear a good pair of plastic pants over my diapers for extra protection and they have saved my jeans a few times from leaky diapers before I've had a chance to go and change.  Even double diapered with plastic pants on, these store type brands are less bulky and more discreet than premium diapers that swell and bulk up when wet.

These are some of my observations.

1.        The more you do it, the more comfortable you get and easier it is.  You realize every time that no one is paying any attention to you at all, even if you do waddle a bit and are bulky.

2.        At first when I have any diaper on under my pants I feel a little self conscious, however that passes after a short while and I tend to forget I have diapers on a little.  I know I have a diaper on of course, but I get used to the feeling as I walk, wet and go about my business.  My diaper will adjust to my body as I wear and wet it, conform between my legs so it doesn't seem so thick and bulky and just begins to feel so natural that I don't worry.

3.        Wet or dry doesn't seem to make any difference, other than perhaps more sag in the back seat of my diaper as I walk around (and swelling up a lot if it's a premium diaper).  A onesie or even pair of regular briefs will help hold my diaper in place better as it gets wetter and sags.  Plastic pants as well, although plastic pants tend to be larger to cover thicker cloth diapers and not hold a sagging diaper as tight.  Plastic pants are more for insurance against leaks as opposed to regular HAINES briefs that help hold things in place better.

4.        I think at first I have a bit of a tendency to walk a little different, not really waddle but maybe swing my hips just a little more as I walk due to the bulk of my diapers between my legs, but that smooths out shortly as my diaper adjusts and conforms to my body, especially when it tends to crease a little in the center between my legs.  When that happens, I can walk more normally as the crease in the crotch of my diaper lets it fold a little lower between my legs allowing them to close more instead of waddle due to the bulk.  When wet, it works even better so to answer one of the questions, in some cases a wet diaper is better than dry for discreetness (in some ways).

5.        For years I wore the thrift store diapers as I have mentioned when out shopping.  Usually 4 hours was the longest I could wear before having to change diapers and often by that time I was leaking into my plastic pants.  Last winter I broke down and bought some Betterdry diapers.  I did my annual Christmas shopping with a Betterdry diaper with plastic pants and I went 8 hours without needing a change and no leaks.  Comparing the premium diaper and the thrift store diapers.  First, I didn't have to change in a rest room like I always do, so that saved me some time.  Second, I was way bulkier than normal, even those times in the past when I double diapered with the store type brands.  I did tend to waddle a bit just at first, but as I said, that stopped once my diaper conformed to my body after walking around a little.  In this case, with the premium Betterdry diaper I did notice one thing that touches on the original poster's concerns.  I didn't waddle more, but as I wet the premium diaper swelled up a lot, especially in the front.  With jeans and a winter coat it wasn't noticeable to anyone and the fact that my diaper had creased in the crotch meant that it could swell up in that area without causing me to waddle or walk funny.  That is the trade off.  Thinner diapers wet or dry and change once or twice, or a premium diaper that avoids you having to change when out and about but is a lot bulkier, especially the more wet it gets.

I have yet to wear a Betterdry diaper out in public in summer with shorts on, but I expect that day might come at one point if I have shorts discreet enough to hide any diaper bulk.  I know you can't hide it all, but with proper shorts and shirt (or onesie) you can minimize it among strangers.  If you wear diapers all the time, probably friends and family who you see and are around all the time will eventually know it, especially if you are medically incontinent.  If they should happen to notice you waddling a bit or some bulk, they will just realize it's because you wear diapers.  If you are out in public and strangers around you see you, they won't notice you waddle a little because they don't know you.  They may see you as they pass by but they are not really looking at you or for you.  To be blunt, you mean nothing to them!  Who gives a crap if some stranger might notice you walk a little funny as they pass you on the street or in a store while shopping.  Only another AB/DL or diaper fetish wearer will take notice and stare because to them, they know you have a diaper on.  So what?  Strangers don't know you, you don't know them and you will probably never see them again.  Who cares if they might think for a moment, "I wonder if that person I just walked past is wearing a diaper.  They walked a little funny and looked a little bulky".  Even if that should happen (which I doubt because people are all wrapped up in their own world and what they are doing to notice those around them), they won't say anything and will have forgotten you in a few seconds.  As long as you are dressed normal and conservative, no one will notice or question your bulk or waddle or if you might have a wet diaper on.

I think any concerns would be those who are casual friends or acquaintances who see you often enough but not on a daily bases.  Those close to you like family and close friends will probably already know that you wear diapers if you wear them 24/7 and so they won't have to question it if you waddle or look bulky and you won't have to worry yourself because they already know (if they do).  Strangers you won't ever see again passing on the street or when out running errands or shopping in a store?  They won't notice and if they do, they will forget about it in a matter of minutes.  Besides, what do you care if a stranger does notice that you are wearing diapers?   I say so what?  Big deal!  I think if you are going to have any concerns at all, it's if you run into that casual friend or acquaintance who knows you well enough but may not know that you wear diapers.  They may be the ones who might look you over and wonder why you look so bulky and are waddling.  Depending on how well they know you they might ask you about it (I doubt it) or come to the conclusion that you are wearing a diaper.  They may not say anything to you but it's possible they may ask mutual friends if they know if you have some medical issues.  In a discussion with other friends of yours, it may come out that it looked like you were wearing diapers for some reason.  Maybe, maybe not.  That would be the unknown I can think of.

Summing it up, I think your concerns are not much to worry about.  Not knowing if you wear 24/7/365 or just now and then for fun, I can only guess at some things.  If you wear 24/7/365, I've covered the possible situations you may run into with strangers, family and casual people you know.  If you just wear for fun and decide you want to wear diapers out in public when you have to run an errand, then I can suggest 2 things.  Realize that strangers won't care or notice if you walk a little funny or waddle and look bulky.  If you are concerned you will run into people you know that might discover you are wearing diapers and you don't want them to know, then forgo your fun and skip the diapers or wear a thin store brand diaper that won't be bulky or make you waddle.  Wet or dry, a thin diaper won't make you waddle and will be discreet when as a premium diaper will swell up and look bulky and may make you walk funny.  Personally, I don't wear thick diapers around my own town when I go out.  I always go out of town about 45 minutes or more away to a large city where I will be less likely to run into anyone I know.  That way if thickly diapered and bulky under my jeans, I won't run into acquaintances who would tend to look me over really well.

Actually I like going out in them and wetting while in public!  I enjoy the feeling and the secret naughtiness of doing it.  I wear Panty's over my diaper and I will let them stick out a little bit and I have never been approached about it.

Actually I like going out in them and wetting while in public!  I enjoy the feeling and the secret naughtiness of doing it.  I wear Panty's over my diaper and I will let them stick out a little bit and I have never been approached about it.

Having your diaper stick out a tiny bit can be hart racing exciting, I’ve done it before “accidentally” leaving just a bit of diaper show while shopping out of my area, and never stopping too long while looking for whatever I’m looking for, but before the checkout “finally realising I’m showing some diaper” and hide it. Wetting my diaper while paying. (Good day out)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
44 minutes ago, Angela Bauer said:

Thank you so much for sharing this delightful video. Clearly the star is comfortable wearing her pull-ups.

I love it too.  I could have watched this for hours!

• Thanks 1
On 6/14/2019 at 12:08 PM, adhb said:

I wear a high-capacity diaper 24/7 to manage my urinary incontinence. My usual brand is either ConfiDry 24/7 or BetterDry. Unless I’m dressed up for some special occasion, I generally wear sweatpants or jeans over the diaper. I suspect that anyone who looked at the seat of my pants would be able to tell that I am diapered. However, no one has ever said anything to me about it; and I don’t think that the overwhelming majority of people pay attention or speculate about what I might be wearing under my pants. In any case, I’m wearing because of a medical need and really don’t care what people notice or think. 

Yup, I use same diaper for the same reasons 24/7! You sure we're not twins or something?  Sweatpants and gym shorts at home, tight jeans out and about. When I think about my diaper, I become aware of the bulge and love it. The bulge makes me happy.

15 hours ago, diapered_jimmy62 said:

HERE YOU GO. WATCH THIS LADY OUT SHOPPING IN PULLUPS AND HER TOP. WITH HER MONEY IN THE BACK OF HER DIAPERS.  TRY BEING THIS BRAVE YUP. 

Here her video. From my collection guys in daily diapers

Now that's something else.  You would never see me doing that.

• Like 1

Jimmy and Joe N wife Nancy writing now on August 3rd.

I'm unsure what my polite ness scared my diaper pail friend off but I didn't mean too. Were very aware your a married mom to Don't husband.  Your reply before was offering me to see your television dpf video tapes and daily diaper between us in messages just vanished.

My heart dropped a tear.  Its sad being older and no good luck to have my own lady diaper buddies being older. I am bummed we talked for a moment. Then kaboom. Your emails are closed off.  Jimmy very sorry Angela. B

Now that's something else.  You would never see me doing that.

I could never do that, I’d have to have pants on at least.

First big baby hugs to Angela Bowers .that you like me could watch her for days out in the city. Angela you probably don't remember me jimmy in champaign I'll .
We used to be best friends on my fear of diapers when tommy and dpf were still present.  Any whey glad you enjoyed her out in her pull ups.  Baby droopy her. Hee

I remember DPF. Good little magazine.

Your welcome.  Just make sure that your laws there are proper.  5 years ago I was on vacation in lewistion I'd. And was out in just diapers n t shirt all day boating and got tons of lady waves and giggles.   Honest. It was so fun. That I had erections for a week because I got to be a baby with ladies and they all were fine w me because my life medical . my doctors write me scripts to get free paid attends

On 6/12/2019 at 5:16 AM, Guest said:

Does anybody else get conscious of showing your diaper in your pants if it’s wet?  When mine is really wet I feel like I waddle and it’s more noticeable. 

Yes especially if my brother is around.

Not really does many pay any attention if my thick disposables are drenched, but nobody likes smelling like yucky amonia, so I shower daily.  Its so wears how in 2019 

TV commercials. On here constant about women have weak bladder muscles and tens panty liners sales or depends. It seems ladies have little respect n privacy.  Trust me no lady wants to talk about she wets her breifs on sneezes etc.

3 hours ago, diapered_jimmy62 said:

TV commercials. On here constant about women have weak bladder muscles and tens panty liners sales or depends. It seems ladies have little respect n privacy.  Trust me no lady wants to talk about she wets her breifs on sneezes etc.

But we like to hear them talk about it ;)

That's funny because magically all females outgrew emberressment on panty wetting and her monthly cycles. Or the rest who feel the opposite would clobber anyone who spoke of it.  Geeze were a lady privacy go?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 11:16 PM, Guest said:

Does anybody else get conscious of showing your diaper in your pants if it’s wet?  When mine is really wet I feel like I waddle and it’s more noticeable. 

Just in the beginning, after wearing for a while you know people aren't paying that much attention to you to notice or care

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:34 PM, Somebodyelse said:

I have not really gone out in public and had wet and felt like that, though I've felt like there is a noticeably different walk when really wet and it could raise some amount of suspicion, though most people are too busy thinking about their own situations or whatever they are doing.

If your diaper is pinned tightly and you use rubber or plastic pants and they fit tight diaper will not sag. I have locking pants, tree locks. one at waist and one on each thigh band and it does not sag, it fits very tight.  

If your diaper is pinned tightly and you use rubber or plastic pants and they fit tight diaper will not sag. I have locking pants, tree locks. one at waist and one on each thigh band and it does not sag, it fits very tight.  

So, who hold the key to your locking pants? And do the pants make much noise?

20 minutes ago, Andrew51 said:

So, who hold the key to your locking pants? And do the pants make much noise?

The key goes in the dresser in the bed room. I do not think they make anymore noise than others. If they are lose fitting they wioll make a swiis sound and people will look around. I love to walk and I will diaper and locking rubber pants and running short shorts. I can hear the swish a little but as long as I stand you cannot see them but if I bend over they are visible. They are people you will never see again so give them something to talk about. lol

• Like 1

I especially love it when Ash says, "I like my diapers" as she sits waiting for the train. Her smile is beatific and genuine.

Although I have no memory of wearing any kind of uncovered diaper away from the privacy of home, I admire Ash's courage. I know my two youngest sister frequently were out in public with nothing covering their gauze diapers and vinyl panties, but that was before they were toilet trained. Once trained they always wore something over their vinyl panties. I believe my Mom that the same was true for me.

I agree that there should be no stigma when diapers are worn at any age. The last time I had daytime bladder control was early June of 1985 when I was almost 21.

Has this video of Ash walking around in her pull-up been seen by folks not visiting diaper sites? If so, what is the reaction.

By the way, has Ash made other diaper/pull-up videos?

HUT OH DIAPER BAD NEWS ALERT. JUST GOT KICKED TO THE CURB ON insurance has for everybody slapped all funds c.l.o.s.e.d for us handycap disabled adults

plus nursing homes. It is effecting my pour crooked state of Illinois and Georgia  as well. It s so bad that they can only give you those pull up weak cotton. 1 tab diapers and even that a maybe.   SEE POUR OLD ME JIMMY W EPIOLEPSY. 

looses control in a secure plus being older now yes I wet my pants.  It was so no big deal back in the 90 s but today 2019 when our nation having shootings and  mishap crazy crap going on. I'm going to need a cheap solution that GOTTA BE  plastic diapers.   Not those horrid cloth you sneeze and the thing on the ground.   PLEASE MY FRIENDS. Spread the word that it's getting rough out here.  The government playing broke joke.   I've only got 5 packages to my name so who can tell Jimmy of store diapers for me of day hours.   I can wear cloth at home.  Luv baby Jimmy who also was recently beat up bad for bringing in used car oil to a AutoZone store.  Yes you read that right. A store employees put me in the hospital back on June 2 ND. 

On 7/27/2019 at 2:53 PM, diapered_jimmy62 said:

HERE YOU GO. WATCH THIS LADY OUT SHOPPING IN PULLUPS AND HER TOP. WITH HER MONEY IN THE BACK OF HER DIAPERS.  TRY BEING THIS BRAVE YUP. 

Here her video. From my collection guys in daily diapers

At 15'36" she's standing in front of the counter in a possibly-damp pull-up and next to her is a hand-written sign saying "No changes without sale".

I lol'd ?

It really doesn’t bother me anymore. I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 for 20 years now . I wet my diapers and as they get wet they get more bulky. I probably walk a bit different when my diaper reaches its limit. I doubt others even notice.