2. 2. what age did you stop?

• 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7-10
    • 11-12
    • 13-18
    • still wet
    • never started
  3. 3. did you wear pull-ups / diapers to bed as a kid?

• yes
    • no
    • plastic / rubber sheets
    • 1 and 3

so lots of ab/dl's may have wet the bed as children, but lots of children who wet the bed do not grow up to be abdl's.

sorta like a square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not a square...

there is no correlation.... if a child wets the bed is in no way a predictor as to if s/he will grow up to get off wearing diapers.

I did occasionally but was by no means a regular bedwetter as far as I know. According to my mother, I did it when I was stressed, unusually tired or sick. Fairly normal, I suppose. I do remember it happening a few times, given what house I can remember being in, I must've been 6-8ish. Because I obviously had no recollection of the actual wetting, I used to insist quite resolutely that somebody else must've peed in my bed :lol::lol:

g, I used to insist quite resolutely that somebody else must've peed in my bed :lol::lol:

ohhh yes i've heard about the phantom pee-er... he sneaks into the bedrooms of unsuspecting children while they are deep in sleep and pees in their bed, then sneaks back out, leaving no trace!

I don't remember wetting the bed when younger.(Maybe 1-2 times when sick) But at 14 I did start wearing 21x40 diapers & gerber toddler size pp. when I got some time alone during the day. Later started wearing at nite. Later still started wetting them when I had time to wash & dry them & put them away deep in my closet.LOL In my 20s (after moving out) I started bedwetting.

.... if a child wets the bed is in no way a predictor as to if s/he will grow up to get off wearing diapers.

I believe there is a connection between childhood experiences with bladder control and our returning to diapers at a later age cool.gif So while bedwetting may not cause ABDL, ABDL can be caused (at least partially) by bedwetting- thus bedwetters are more likely to become ABDL than non-bedwetters ;) It's not always about "getting off" either, but that's another topic on it's own rolleyes.gif

Bettypooh

I do not remember being a regular bedwetter but must have done it offten enough that I can remember my mother diapering me at my grand parents when I was 8. I do remember occasionally wetting when I would have a dream about peeing in the toilet or when I was Ill.

My brother how ever, wet every every night into his teens.

• 1 month later...

i wet the bed when i was a lite boy i think i stop wetting the bed when i was around 8-9 years old. but i dont use diapers i have a alarm mat sho i should learn to wake up when i pee.

I was trained before around three and as far as I know I never wet the bed. I do distinctly remember not wanting to give my diapers up - and I obsessed over diapers all the time I was growing up. But I never wet the bed, it never dawned on me that I might be able to get put back in diapers that way.

I started wetting the bed at age 8 after a near brush with being abducted by a child sex offender. I had to look at mug shots to identify the man and to this day I can still picture his ugly face in my mind. My parents thought that since nothing happened I was fine but in reality I was extremely traumatized, it was the second time in two years that I was almost abducted. Nightmares and bed wetting was the result.

• 3 years later...

I was a chronic bedwetter as a kid. I had very few dry nights before my teens. I continued to wet all through my teens and wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's. I think if I had made an effort during my teens I could have beaten my bedwetting much earlier but the honest truth was I just couldn't be bothered I was so used to wetting at night I had no interest in becoming dry.

• 3 months later...

I wet the bed all the way until I was 14 years old and even since then I have had accidents on and off for years. I was kept in diapers all the way until I was 15 for wetting problems. I still wear diapers at night just to be on the safe side.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wet my bed well in to my teens I got put back in cloth diapers at age 6 I wasn't treated like a baby but was put into diapers every night until I learned to diaper myself I woke up wet almost every morning even when I was in high school

I wet the bed on and off until I was 16. I was a smaller kid so I was wearing diapers until I was around 8. Then I didn't wet for a while but it started up again. I wore youth size diapers after that. It actually didn't bother me. I started wetting again a few years ago so now I just wear every night again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...