LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carrying messed pants or reusable diaper home with you

I'm having recurrent thoughts about messing my pants or a cloth diaper when I'm out in public. Then finding somewhere to change myself, wrapping up the evidence of my accident & carrying it home in a bag to empty out, wash & dry when I arrive.

The notion of walking down the street & being able to feel the weight of what I've done in my hand & the people I pass not knowing about what I'm carry really excites & amuses me.

A related idea is not being in a position to clean up properly when I change myself, so I'll also be aware of still having a mucky behind & my remaining mess spreading out as I'm walking along... getting into a terrible state & enjoying every minute of it !!

I'm wondering if I'm alone with this desire or if it's something which appeals to others on here. Perhaps you've done it already & would like to tell us about your experience(s)..

Not sure if I'm actually going to make it happen. I mostly just mess myself at home due to fears about being found out & concerns over the anti-social nature of the resulting smells.

Maybe I am lazy( nope ! I don't have to carry it myself) anyway I started off with seperate WET & DRY diapers bags ,even if you don't have to carry it yourself two diaper bags is PIA and unless you spend the big bags on the wet bag it's not going to contain all the odor ,time is against you the smell grows as the urine becomes ammonia and the BM becomes god only knows stinky , it didnt take me long to switch to disposables for out and about, wet messy diapers are heavy&stinky to carry around. 

I usually don't change until I am home. I make a mess in my diaper almost everyday when I get out of work. I walk to my car all messy and then get in my car, and squish the mess as I drive home. I get home and take my dog for a walk in my messy squished diaper then I go back home shower and take a nice hot bubble bath. So relaxing. I don't think I've ever carried a messy diaper with me, but it sounds like fun. I will let you know when I do it. Thanks for the idea sweetie !!!

• Like 3

@Evelyn Dellcerro, you are a woman whom I aspire to be.  I don't have a soft enough mess to do that when I get out of work; I have to wait until I'm home and either change into loungewear or loosen up my pants.  Do you have any tips on this portion as an older woman?

• Like 2

I've pooped while out at stores in the past, but never went though a checkout. (As fun as it is) because we went to experience being a child, it's really ...really... really  risky. If you run into anyone you know, someone at work ..ect, you'll never live it down. Poop odder is very strong. Let me give you an example.

I once pooped my diaper at wallmart, but it was not a full load, it was just a little nugget that I pushed out into the diaper. I thought, it won't smell that strong because it's small and I had a LOT of baby J&J  baby powder in the diaper. I was in a isle looking at something when a little girl walked buy and said to her mom, "I smell stinky diapers"  I left that section of the store and a little while later a woman stopped me to ask some off the wall question. It was totally obvious that she was trying to get me to stand in one place to see if I was the one smelling. So yes, people can smell it. I think we all want to experience the feeling of being caught, for me it would be a bunch of cute collage girls, just hearing a girl at the store say something about a poopy diaper smell. But I think most of us also hope that the outcome would be some kind of cute comment by them. Sadly, only cute little children get the awwws when they poop their diapers. Adults never get the same cute response we want.

Personally I don't think it's worth it unless you can do it in a place way.. way far away from home. You never know who you'll run into. If someone you knew at work ran into you, then went back and told everyone. Aside from your coworkers feelings, it could change your employers views also.

@ Evelyn Dellcerro

What if your car brakes down? Are you prepared to get cleaned up somewhere? Then deal with the after smell, because you won't have a shower near by. You always want to think ahead and ask: What if this, or that were to happen - Do I do this or that..ect.

I mess 4 X's a day I don't have a choice where or when .so a fully stocked diaper blowout kit is essential, i always have a duplicate outfit to what i have on ,so diaper failure be damned ,nobody will have any idea .using the things that help with odor nullo,charcoal and a good pair of plastic pants can buy you extra time to extricate yourself from social or work obligations ,how much time depends on your level of activity ,since i dont move around my positioning cushion and harness keep me locked in one position( i can sit recline or elevate my chair well still maintaining the same realative position ) i can add as much as 25 minutes using the three above accessories. Now they are a little on the pricey side for some folks taste for me it's just the cost of being alive ,an essential component of my clean up kit is not just wet wipes but "bath in bag wipes" they will clean and deodorizer.
I also have waterless shampoo although I do keep the carpet low pile, odor and feces love body hair long or short .since I use the same stuff at home as on the road I buy it in gallon jugs and have my aide put it in smaller easier to handle bottles in my house and diaper bag . With those two items you can cleanup in the middle of the desert with zero water like nothing ever happened (If you are "off grid" the same rules apply diapered or not bury the used one )if your in the city and you want to carry it around make sure you have a strong completly sealable wet bag to prevent odor being transmitted .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 5/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro, you are a woman whom I aspire to be.  I don't have a soft enough mess to do that when I get out of work; I have to wait until I'm home and either change into loungewear or loosen up my pants.  Do you have any tips on this portion as an older woman?

It's all in the passion sweetie I swear !

• Like 1
On 5/4/2019 at 6:33 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

LittleAmytheil, im the opposite; I'm usually soft... I want firmer...tips on that?

23 hours ago, Stringfellow8504 said:

LittleAmytheil, im the opposite; I'm usually soft... I want firmer...tips on that?

To be honest, I haven't a clue. I eat a relatively balanced diet: waffles and turkey sausage breakfast, yogurt/granola brunch, salad lunch, cookie/chips afternoon snack, full dinner (meat, veg, grain) and sometimes dessert.

I was always inder the assumption that eating an ideal diet produced soft loads, but it's random of it does or not.

I was raised in cloth diapers but as a teen and adult i wore disposables 99% of the time and still do when I do wear diapers.  Regardless of that, if I did wear cloth diapers I would wear disposables when I go out in public shopping or running errands if I had to be diapered.  I do wear diapers when I go out of town for the day and while I don't mess in them, I do wet them and change in a privet restroom with a locking outer door when I need to.  Lately with premium diapers like Betterdry I can go all day 8 hours wetting without a need to change.  The fact for me has always been that I can change and toss a disposable diaper away and not have to roll it up, put it in a bag or something and bring it home to put in the washing machine.  When disposable baby diapers first came out back in the 1940's you had to special order them from a pharmacy and they were designed for 2 things.  Babies who might be super sensitive to wet cloth diapers and need a disposable product but mostly for the convenience of people traveling on vacation so they wouldn't have to bring home a week's worth of wet and stinky cloth diapers.  I think the same applies here.  Sure, some people may hate disposable diapers and all they wear is cloth diapers even though the world has drastically changed over the past 50 years and disposable diapers are now preferred over cloth diapers by most people.  The thing is, even if I preferred cloth diapers 99% of the time, if I knew I was traveling by car for a week or out for the day shopping and running errands, I'd wear a disposable for those now and then situations for convenience, especially if I knew I was going to have to change once or twice, and especially if I knew at some point I would be messing my diaper.  Sometimes it just might be easier or more prudent to put aside your cloth diaper preference for a day or week and go with a disposable diaper for convenience when on vacation or out shopping and suffer a bit for a few hours than to cart around wet and/or messy cloth diapers to take back home and wash.  Surly people can make do with a good quality premium disposable for an afternoon that they can toss in the trash when they have to change instead of figuring out how to always bring home their wet and messy cloth diapers. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the responses so far to my post ...they are very welcome so please keep them coming... They've certainly given me a few things to think about I'll try to find time to respond to the issues raised in more detail later.

I'm interested in to find out if anyone shares my desire.Bounce ideas ideas about it off others. Also happy to give attention to anyone who finds my suggestion is triggering related thoughts & feeling which the wish to share

I think I know what's triggering this desire for me..From early childhood I experienced a repressed desire to deliberately mess myself but didn't have the courage to start doing it until I reached puberty...It's a fetish type thing rather than a clinical problem.

When I started attending infant school at the age of 5 I took a keen interest the other childrens toilet accidents. It was a school in a small town in  England during the late 1950's . The on site washroom & changing facilities were extremely basic.

When one of my classmates had a n accident they were generally directed to either a corner of the classroom or the stationery store & instructed to take off their pants/ knickers & put on replacements hurriedly selected from a varied collection of old shorts, pants & knickers which were kept in a draw.

If it was a wet accident the embarrassed child was generally allow to stay & their pants were hung up to dry. If it was a dirty accident they were sent home with someone to accompany them..After being removed the messy pants were tied up in newspaper & put in a paper carrier bag if one was available. The child who had the accident was instructed to carry the package home with them & give it to their mum or whoever was expected to greet them..

On 5/4/2019 at 7:33 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

Add two tablespoons of sugar free Metamucil to a twenty ounce glass of water every morning. Everything becomes soft, easy to pass, and easy to clean up. 

I don’t mess my diapers,  It I am one regular Joe, ?

This is an extremely interesting post for me. Growing up, until the age of about 9, my mom or grandma always carried extra clothes, underwear/training pants, wipes, etc. in a big quilted bag. I was changed in public restrooms, in empty rooms at houses we might be visiting at the time, and on the floor of our minivan. When the change was finished, they would roll up the wet or messy pants and put them in a plastic bag. When we would get home, if the pants had been messed, they would take them to the washroom and swish them around in the toilet then drop them in a pail to soak. If they were just wet, they would go straight to the pail. When pull-ups came on the market, they started using those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the helpful comments so far ...which I've tried to take on board 
 I'm coming round to the idea of using plastic lined cotton incontinence pants rather than diapers as they are less bulky & just mess myself & not wet.

Scenario 1 would be to go to a nearby shopping centre/ supermarket where I can access a restroom/toilet with a locking outer door.. with disabled facilities & a sanitary disposal bin. Carry with me with me a bag containing a change of pants ..bath in bed wipes ..self sealing plastic bags & maybe some shampoo /soap & some deodorant spray... Then mess myself when I get in there thinking 'OMG I can't believe you're doing this' ..If I change myself soon afterwards ..I should be able to clean myself up pretty thoroughly ..putting the wipes & a sealed bag in the sanitary disposal bin..& my messed pants in a double sealed in bags back in the same carrier bag I went in with to take  home with me... Toilets tend to smell a bit of poop anyway depending on what the person has been doing in them last ..So long as I'm not in there too long it shouldn't attract too much attention or suspicion...& I'll be carrying the same bag out looking more or less the exactly same as I went in with & so shouldn't result  any attention with security on CCTV..

Scenario 2 would be to go for a walk in the country on a fairly inclement day where I can wear a jacket with covers my bum & its unlikely anyone will be about or want to stop & talk to me on the way..Mess myself & change in a wood .or behind a bush or hedge ..So as well as carry my messed pants in a sealed bag I'll still have a sticky bum as well.

What do you think guys & gals..

Thank you for all the helpful comments so far ...which I've tried to take on board 
 I'm coming round to the idea of using plastic lined cotton incontinence pants rather than diapers as they are less bulky & just mess myself & not wet.

Scenario 1 would be to go to a nearby shopping centre/ supermarket where I can access a restroom/toilet with a locking outer door.. with disabled facilities & a sanitary disposal bin. Carry with me with me a bag containing a change of pants ..bath in bed wipes ..self sealing plastic bags & maybe some shampoo /soap & some deodorant spray... Then mess myself when I get in there thinking 'OMG I can't believe you're doing this' ..If I change myself soon afterwards ..I should be able to clean myself up pretty thoroughly ..putting the wipes & a sealed bag in the sanitary disposal bin..& my messed pants in a double sealed in bags back in the same carrier bag I went in with to take  home with me... Toilets tend to smell a bit of poop anyway depending on what the person has been doing in them last ..So long as I'm not in there too long it should attract too much attention or suspicion...& I'll be carrying the same bag out looking more or less the exactly same as I went in with & so shouldn't result  any attention with security on CCTV..

Scenario 2 would be to go for a walk in the country on a fairly inclement day where I can wear a jacket with covers my bum & its unlikely anyone will be about or want to stop & talk to me on the way..Mess myself & change in a wood .or behind a bush or hedge ..So as well as carry my messed pants mome in a sealed bag I'll still have a sticky bum as well.

If you are talking an AIO dont buy it even the people who make them,will tell you not to.
I am diapered round the clock in various regular contour diapers and plastic pants ,full coverage super heavy weight night diapers with rubber bloomers over night .
If you buy an AIO the washing and drying of the cotton destroys the plastic ,inside of 1-2 years it won't hold water urine or any liquid ,buying a seperate diaper and plastic pant allows you to wash and dry the diaper seperate from the plastic pant .I have been using the same diapers and pants for 12 years .
If you were like me completely incontinent ,having a couple of Who's around for sick days or if you forget to do laundry as an emergency backup would be fine ,for me they would be a waste of money ,i have an aide who does the laundry and the bulk of messy diaper changes (I take medication that controls my bowels ,so I usually go 4 X's a day he is here and changes me out of 3 of those messes) so AIO's are a waste of money ,Unless your only going to use them 1 or 2 a year they don't last .
Get regular diaper and plastic,vinyl,rubber or PUL pants they will last year's longer , from wearing cloth I can tell you they just get better and more comfortable the more you use and wash ,also what may seem bulky when new ,once broken in about 6 months they become more form fitting .
When you get new diapers you need to run a full wash and dry cycle on them 6-12 times before you ever use them as diapers ,they have water repellant anti fraying chemicals called "sizing" òn them well being made into diapers ,you have to wear that down and wash off well breaking them in .and always use soap not detergent detergent will break down the fibers and prematurely wear out the diaper ,also no fragrance fabric softeners or dryer sheets they leave a waxy water repellant coating ,your urine will run down your leg instead of be absorbed by your diaper .
It may have a nice pleasant smell but add feces urine or ammonia from urine breaking down and it can make a truly unholy stench that is hard to hide ,so don't add fragrance .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

If you are talking an AIO dont buy it even the people who make them,will tell you not to.
I am diapered round the clock in various regular contour diapers and plastic pants ,full coverage super heavy weight night diapers with rubber bloomers over night .
If you buy an AIO the washing and drying of the cotton destroys the plastic ,inside of 1-2 years it won't hold water urine or any liquid ,buying a seperate diaper and plastic pant allows you to wash and dry the diaper seperate from the plastic pant .I have been using the same diapers and pants for 12 years .

I'm not sure what an AI0 is Cruiser 03
   I already own a couple of pairs of 2 ply cotton briefs which have a plastic lining covering front, back & between my legs but not the sides & no built in padding.
They are designed for IBS, sufferers , faecal incontinence & show must go on type stomach upsets.They are relatively inexpensive, robust & will hold a large load.I don't think they would be any good for wetting unless you added absorbent pads but I didn't purchase them with that in mind & they aren't recommended for urinary incontinence... & so not for everyone... After use I rinse them out by hand then machine wash at low temperature.
Apart from the occasional crackle when you put them , without close examination, they pass as a standard pair of sturdy briefs.. Because the lining doesn't cover the sides & cotton not plastic is against your skin, they don't get sticky & clammy the way pairs of standard plastic pants tend to..I've actually warn them out & about clean in social situations a few times now & so far not attracted any odd comments or strange looks from anyone.
For decades I pooped in regular briefs but I found a lot of modern designs were not as well elasticated or sturdy as they used to be & didn't contain loads too well. Consequently I tried these & found they work well. Although more recently I've tended to favour diapers & found in addition to messing I enjoy wetting disposables which I didn't do in pants.
I think for what I have in mind here they will do the job fine .

https://www.nrshealthcare.co.uk/health-aids-personal-care/incontinence-products/pads-pants/p-s-mens-protective-pants?fee=19&fep=4156&gclid=Cj0KCQjwla7nBRDxARIsADll0kDYMqrlP92Ga3v8zO9jaPAqxX_UO5OMaaOiQdLK5TGs-Bckhbd5k0saAmNfEALw_wcB#228=1700

• 2 weeks later...

I spent seven years as a parent of kids in cloth diapers. It seems odd now to look back and remember that through all those years it was the most ordinary thing to be carrying home a poopy cloth diaper and sometimes soiled baby clothes or wet/poopy undies in a plastic bag in the diaper bag.

We would give them a good rinse if it all possible when doing a dirty diaper change, and seal the bag. I don’t remember ever feeling anxious about the smell. A closed plastic bag dealt with it, and carrying around wet and poopy diapers was just part of life in those years.

I can’t picture doing this as an adult who’s in diapers for fun... I’ve never even changed away from home.

(If I genuinely needed to be in diapers, I would certainly choose cloth, and I guess I would have to figure it all out again.)

• Like 1
On 6/9/2019 at 2:01 AM, nonny said:

I don’t remember ever feeling anxious about the smell. A closed plastic bag dealt with it, and carrying around wet and poopy diapers was just part of life in those years.

I can’t picture doing this as an adult who’s in diapers for fun... I’ve never even changed away from home.

Thanks Nonny ..my thoughts are a closed & sealed plastic bag should deal with the smell so long as I'm able to clean my messy bum up thoroughly in a disabled loo.
From the replies received so far it doesn't sound like the thought of disgracing yourself in public & carrying home the weighty evidence in a sealed plastic bag is something too many other people get off on.

• 1 year later...
On 5/26/2019 at 3:48 PM, PP Rebel said:

Scenario 1 would be to go to a nearby shopping centre/ supermarket where I can access a restroom/toilet with a locking outer door.. with disabled facilities & a sanitary disposal bin. Carry with me with me a bag containing a change of pants ..bath in bed wipes ..self sealing plastic bags & maybe some shampoo /soap & some deodorant spray... Then mess myself when I get in there thinking 'OMG I can't believe you're doing this' ..If I change myself soon afterwards ..I should be able to clean myself up pretty thoroughly ..putting the wipes & a sealed bag in the sanitary disposal bin..& my messed pants in a double sealed in bags back in the same carrier bag I went in with to take  home with me... Toilets tend to smell a bit of poop anyway depending on what the person has been doing in them last ..So long as I'm not in there too long it shouldn't attract too much attention or suspicion...& I'll be carrying the same bag out looking more or less the exactly same as I went in with & so shouldn't result  any attention with security on CCTV..

Scenario 2 would be to go for a walk in the country on a fairly inclement day where I can wear a jacket with covers my bum & its unlikely anyone will be about or want to stop & talk to me on the way..Mess myself & change in a wood .or behind a bush or hedge ..So as well as carry my messed pants in a sealed bag I'll still have a sticky bum as well.

Interesting, Home Depot sells plastic -lined incontinence pants

Whenever I have a pooping accident while away from home, if I still need to run more errands, I will change out of my dirty diaper as soon as possible after pooping. I always take my dirty diaper home with me because I don't want to dispose of it where I change. I don't think it is polite to leave my dirty diapers for someone else to dispose of. If I am finished running my errands and on my way home when the pooping accident happens, I will just continue to drive home and change when I get home.

• 3 years later...

I like wetting and messing my pants while outdoors.  I hav changed myself in toilet stall at a park and even in a secluded spot in the woods.  I clean my myself up, put on clean clothes, put the wet/messy pants in a plastic bag in my backpack, then go on about my way.  Wash out the clothes whenever I get back to my place.