LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just One Time

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I agree with Hopsalot and BabySofia: this is remarkable stuff. Like BabySofia, I vaguely remember the first chapter, but for some reason I've missed everything since then. I'm so happy to have the chance to visit it as a (nearly) completed document. Love it! (Plus, Jacob's and your writers blocks have made me start thinking that I might be able to overcome my own!)

Aww thanks, kerry! :) Yeah! This story seriously started out as poking fun at myself for never finishing my work/taking forever to finish my work. I'ts been very unique for me to write, in the sense that I mostly write realistic fiction work, not anything involving magic/sorcery/sci-fi, etc. 

And yes! I hope you are able to overcome your own writers block! :)

Alright, everyone. I did my best not to keep everyone waiting for long on the finale of Just One Time. So, here is Chapter 10. It's a little short, but I think it ends quite nicely. Enjoy!

Chapter 10

As Jacob and Megan reappeared on the beach, they were still hugging one another, neither crying any longer. Megan moved her hands onto Jacob's shoulders, looking into his eyes.

“Jacob, that was,” Megan paused for a moment, “that was beautiful. It was real, it was captivating, and it was pure, just like you.”

Jacob couldn't help but smile, with a blush, of course.

“I've dealt with plenty of humans in my life. Plenty of guys who promised me the world, or who tried to use me under the guise of friendship, or who were just plain dishonest with their intentions when it came to asking for my help. Not you. I thought the connection I initially felt with you would diminish over time, and yet, with each story, leading all the way up to this last one, you have shown me more and more about you, and that's only made our connection stronger.”

“I don't know, Megan,” Jacob replied, “I honestly thought I'd be a lot more reclusive and closed off around you. And I'll admit that during the first story, I was extremely embarrassed, even ashamed, as I felt like maybe you'd think I was just some dude with a freaky fetish.”

“You mean you're not?” Megan asked with a smirk, causing the two to giggle.

“I mean, I have my days when that's all I wanna do,” Jacob confessed with a chuckled before continuing, “but how you cared for me there, how you stopped to ask if I was okay, and how you just...jumped into my fear with me and showed me the compassion I desperately needed to feel. Even this! Just the two of us here, talking about this together. It's so genuine, even if we're not physically in the same place as one another.”

“I can, with one hundred percent honesty, tell you that I don't do that for just anybody. Sure, there were times in the distant past when I tried, but those were the jerks trying to take advantage of me. Your timid nature and checking on me isn't something I've experienced before, Jacob. People either get what they need from me and vanish into thin air, or they freak out when they find out about my being a witch, or my inability to leave the beach,or my missing leg.”

“Then if it's okay with you,” Jacob said, “I want to keep letting you experience that, Megan. I want you to feel like you can be you.”

“E-even if I can't really go anywhere?” Megan asked.

That was the first time Jacob heard Megan stammer, indicating she really was a homebody.

“Hey, I already told you. I'm a bit of an introvert. And if we can't go too far from the beach, then we'll figure out a way to bring those places to us.”

“Oh, Jacob, you're so sweet. I can't handle it!”

This made Jacob blush. Despite it not being said in a maternal or embarrassing way, his cheeks still burned.

“Look, I know it'll be new, and fun, and maybe even scary for the both of us, but I just want us to continue our story together, if you'll let me. You don't have to go anywhere, Megan. I'm about an 8 hour drive from Myrtle Beach, and we can spend some time together to see what develops. Oh, God...now I'm nervously rambling again...”

As Jacob trailed off, Megan gently put her finger up to Jacob's mouth, shushing him gently, before the two closed their eyes, leaned in towards one another, and kissed. Jacob's heart fluttered as he felt Megan's plump lips press against his own. Both sighed happily upon ending the kiss, with Jacob asking, “I'll take that as a yes?”

“You really have to ask?” Megan playfully scoffed, “I should spank you right now for being so silly.”

“Whoa, save that for another day!” Jacob shyly replied.

“Oh, I will, along with many other things. But, that is a yes.”

Megan kissed Jacob on the cheek before hugging him tightly, making Jacob blush and practically melt. For the first time in a long time, he felt genuinely happy, without any real hesitation about what life had in store for him and Megan.

“Now, shall we head back to the real world?”

“If we must,” Jacob said, “I'll definitely be taking some time off in the next two or three weeks to come see you.”

“I'd like that very much.”

The bright light appeared once more, enveloping the two in its radiance, their beach surroundings disappearing into the white nothingness.

When the light faded, Jacob found himself back at his apartment, still in awe and wonder about what had just happened, praying it wasn't a dream. After all, it wasn't every day that an ABDL writer crossed paths with a witch, let alone developed feelings for her!

“Wow. Just, wow.” Jacob stood up from his chair, smiling as he gently paced the apartment.

“I need to pack, and I need to request some time off of work, and,” Jacob stopped, “wait! Is she expecting me to bring my diapers and stuff?”

Not long after processing all that had happened, the all-familiar sound of an inbox notification came from Jacob's computer. It was a new message from Megan, in the ABDreamLand community! The subject line read, “The Itinerary XoXo”.

Jacob instantly clicked on the message, reading it carefully:

Hello from your favorite Sand Witch!

I know I just told you this not long ago, but you're a super sweet guy, and I'm very much looking forward to us (physically) meeting sooner or later (or I guess, sooner than later). So, I'm attaching a map photo of my place, so you have my address.

Sure enough, there was indeed a small map with Megan's full address on it. Her house truly was so close to the beach!

Now, for the itinerary. Obviously, I'm being completely ridiculous and am all giddy as I write this, so this is nothing that's set in stone for when you get here....but here's what to expect (Terms and Conditions, if you will):

• Random cuddle sessions

• Plenty of food and alcoholic beverages that are probably not good for either of us

• Kissing

• Naps while facing the ocean (the view of the beach you saw in your last story? It isn't to that extent, but it's still a good view)

• Occasional mischief, which includes but is not limited to:

• Making you blush

• Light teasing about our fetish

• Use of magic

• A combination of the first three sub-bullets

Seeing as we have nothing to hide from one another, if you want to bring some of your ABDL stuff, by all means. If we end up doing that, awesome. If not, that's also awesome. I just want us to keep being comfortable around one another. IF, however, we DO end up doing that, then please know that I may or may not use some of my magic to make things a little bit more interesting. I won't spoil the surprise, though. ;)

Please respond to this message with, “I have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions” at your earliest convenience.

Many, many hugs and kisses,

Megan, Your MysticSandWitch

Jacob chuckled, and quickly replied to the message, of course indicating that he agreed. This wasn't a dream, or a work of fiction for Jacob. No, this was real, and it was happening! He fell head over heels for Megan, and she did the same for Jacob.

With a satisfied sigh and smile, Jacob did what he knew best to help pass the time: he got to work on his unfinished stories. It wouldn't be long before he and Megan got together for real, to work on their own story together.

THE END

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Good ending! I would love to have seen more of their in person meeting, but this ended it nicely!

Thank you! :) I was torn between getting into more detail with them meeting in person, or leaving it up to the reader's imagination. 

Loved this story, Dr_J. It was well-written, unusual, and felt honest and real (despite its supernatural elements). Thank you so much!

• Thanks 1

You are very welcome! This was my first true jump into some real ABDL fiction, but I still wanted to keep it in line with my normal writing style. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Wow! This was really well written and a wonderful story to experience. You've really captured what a lot of us long for. Thank you for sharing your heart and soul with us. Your writing style is captivating. Please keep at it, you have a gift.

Thank you, kindly! I'm glad I was able to share it with all of you! My next story will be more along the lines of "realistic fiction", but I'll do my best to continue keeping my readers engaged!

On 6/17/2020 at 12:48 AM, Hopsalot said:

Thanks for the quick update! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story as a whole, and while the last chapter was short, it was very sweet. I look forward to your next piece of work!

Thank you, @Hopsalot! My next story will be much different from this one, but I'm sure it will be enjoyable. :)

Thank you. This is definitely one of the best stories I have ever read. The characters were so relateable  and Real to me that I felt like I was watching a movie in my mind while reading it. Keep up the good work and I will find someplace to hide until the tears stop. Probably shouldn’t read these at work. 

• Like 1

I'm glad you enjoyed it, @dmavn! I try very hard to make sure the characters in my stories are relatable and full of emotion. I'm excited for when my next story is ready to share with you all!