LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Make Your Bed In A Morning?

Making Your Bed  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you make your bed on an ordinary morning?

• Nope never
    • Rarely
    • Most mornings
    • Yes every morning, but not neatly
    • Yes every morning, and neatly
  2. 2. Would you make more of an effort to make your bed neatly if you knew people were coming over, even if you didn't intend on showing them your room?

• Yes
    • No
    • I already make it neatly

This is nothing really at all to do with the whole ABDL thing. It is just something I was wondering about. And also is age a factor? Have your bed making habits changed as you have got older? Like you never made your bed when you were young, but now you do.

I never make my bed normally. Although I do make some effort to do it if I know that I'm going to have people in my room.

Guest diamondback688

my parents had me start making my bed when i was 12 or 13, and its carried on since then...i still make my bed to this day...

It DOES have something to do with AB/DL if you wet the bed Sunshine :P . I wet the bed a couple times a week but it has gotten better since I got a more absorbant diaper and got rid of those "depends" that I can't depend on. Anyway, I try make my bed every morning unless the cat has gotten under the covers then i gotta wait til the cat gets up.

I suspect that my teddy bear entertains while I am at work. He demands a made bed. It is just socially necessary. And besides, I do not want a mad bear in the bed at night either.

Actually, making the bed is an old habit from when I was a kid. The room does feel neater with a made bed.

Froggy

Really not into housekeeping, but I do make the bed every morning. I timed myself to see how long it took – 20 seconds. So for 20 seconds out of the day it was worth it. Should point out I’m not a very restless sleeper. Oh, and another reason to make the bed, I have a plastic mattress protector and with only a sheet over it the crinkley noise would be a dead give-a-way if someone sat on the bed without the comforter in place.

i make O/our bed before i leave for work in the morning.....but some mornings it's more nicely made then others........every night when i get home from work though i tidy it up nice and straight...and when it's cold i turn the electric blanket on so when Daddy and i climb at night it's nice and toasty.........

one of the best things in the world is to the feeling of climbing into a bed with freshly laundered sheets right after a shower or bath.........mmmm.........don't know why but it's just the best feeling! :wub:

I'm not a big fan of housekeeping, but I just throw the covers etc., up over the bed and forget about it and otherwise just go about my business for the day. And yes, if I knew someone was coming over, I would take the time to make up the bed half decently.

• 1 month later...

I have only made my bed a few times (that was when my mom was standing there with a cattle prod). Being a guy (I do not speak for all guys) I don't make my bed unless someone is visiting. I live in my own apartment and I am pretty much the only one in here, so I figure why do it because the only one here is me.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Katharsys

Well, since I was made to make my bed every day from the age of 6 through 29 (6-17 by my mum, 18-29 by the military) I absolutely REFUSE to make my bed any more.

However, anyone else is welcome to come make it up for me :)

both me and my girlfriend do not really make the bed... we live on our own... I've moved out in my mid-teens... never been to keen on "making" the bed..

I change the sheets often though, as I like a fresh, clean neat smelling bed... but that's it ;)

oh well, if guests are coming over I kind of make things a tad more "neat"...

if it's really good friends, I couldn't be bothered... after all if it's long time friends they now I tend to be a bit chaotic (I keep my flat quite clean,... I like clean... not obsessive though... but my work-place is a heap of notes, papers, dvds,... well - chaotic would be the best term

Guest Baby Peter

usualy dont make my bed, usually late for work already when i wake up.

"Would you make more of an effort to make your bed neatly if you knew people were coming over, even if you didn't intend on showing them your room?"

voted yes for that .. but only since i sleep in my livingroom at this time ..moved recently and dont have room in my bedroom due to an unfinished closet thats laying there <_<