LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

1 hour ago, Gentle Gemma said:

Just got done reading this in printed form.  Just as good as the first time I read it! 

Thank you! Hope you’re enjoying volume 2 and the other stories I have going right now.

On 8/30/2019 at 4:00 AM, Author_Alex said:

Thank you! Hope you’re enjoying volume 2 and the other stories I have going right now.

Honestly,  I didn't even know you started volume 2 except for the last part in volume 1. Lol.  Haven't been on the forums much. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

Honestly,  I didn't even know you started volume 2 except for the last part in volume 1. Lol.  Haven't been on the forums much. 

I was wondering where you'd gone! Enjoy the new chapters.

• 1 year later...

I'm only partially through, but this is very well written, great depth and exploration of the characters. I particularly enjoy the dogs and bruins, that was a nice touch.  I just finished reading the part with Amanda and Jaime at the museum then at the cafe for lunch with the manager who wanted to sit them in the "Littles" section. Now, before reading this I was reading a book set in a different culture/ place (that had a somewhat similar scenario, only it ended very different) and I was seriously expecting the manager to call the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice and for Amanda to be arrested, possibly caned for sitting in the wrong section. ?

• Thanks 1

I can't believe it's been 2 years since I posted the first chapter of Done Adulting.

An edited version is available on Amazon for kindle and in paperback, and I'm slowing doing a better/more thorough job editing it and posting to my Patreon. Links are in my signature.

Most of my time, though, goes to new stories. Expect a 3rd volume of Done Adulting this year.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

i just finished reading this amazing story and decided i am going to buy the paperback. i even downloaded the lulleby in my playlist. i realy am all teared up not sure how to express my feelings even more. i just enjoyed it so much. i am so glad i learned english in school otherwise i would of missed this completly thank you again it was amazing.

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, little dragoniusrex said:

i just finished reading this amazing story and decided i am going to buy the paperback. i even downloaded the lulleby in my playlist. i realy am all teared up not sure how to express my feelings even more. i just enjoyed it so much. i am so glad i learned english in school otherwise i would of missed this completly thank you again it was amazing.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I so enjoyed writing it, and hearing how much others liked it and how it touched them made it all the more worthwhile.

9 hours ago, Yas9119 said:

Thanks!

10 hours ago, little dragoniusrex said:

is book2 on amazon to ore did i not look good enough for it. sorry not a computer wizard me

Book 1 was so long, even though I proofed it a dozen times, the Amazon version is riddled with typos and other issues. I'm (very, very slowly) fixing all that while also writing new content for my patreon.

Once I have revised Book 1 and released it as a new edition on Amazon, I'm going to do the same thing with Book 2.

Thank you for reading and your interest in the paperbacks. I love having it on my bookshelf where anyone can see. It's just a little secret thrill. No one has ever asked about it.

17 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Thanks!

Book 1 was so long, even though I proofed it a dozen times, the Amazon version is riddled with typos and other issues. I'm (very, very slowly) fixing all that while also writing new content for my patreon.

Once I have revised Book 1 and released it as a new edition on Amazon, I'm going to do the same thing with Book 2.

Thank you for reading and your interest in the paperbacks. I love having it on my bookshelf where anyone can see. It's just a little secret thrill. No one has ever asked about it.

o thanks for the info. then maybe i should wait for the revised one on amazon. on the other hand are they not going to send the old one first to empty stock i wonder. i hope not. and any clue on book 2 on amazon. sorry just inpaitient fan 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, little dragoniusrex said:

o thanks for the info. then maybe i should wait for the revised one on amazon. on the other hand are they not going to send the old one first to empty stock i wonder. i hope not. and any clue on book 2 on amazon. sorry just inpaitient fan 

They print these only when someone orders one, so there’s not stock to get rid of.

DA volume 1 is so long, and I’m o my at chapter 14 on the re-edit, that I wouldn’t wait, although having read it here, and I’m not planning to take it down, perhaps the current copy is good enough. Certainly better than what’s posted here in terms of typos; nothing is substantively different.

A re-edit of volume 2 is not in the near future. I’d rather write than edit, so editing gets backseat treatment. It’s just on my to-do list.

Unless someone wants to donate to a fund to have a pro editor do it. I looked into that; out of my price range (by a lot; long book).

1 hour ago, babybb said:

sorry if been asked,  but when is volume 2 gonna be on amazon?  ive read volume 1 2 times now and really love it

Well, do folks not mind if the version that gets put on Amazon - and all the flaws in the copy - is the same one as this site?

It’s not much work to make it available, but I figured people would appreciate the thing being fixed first. 

But if not, I can put it up this weekend.

13 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Well, do folks not mind if the version that gets put on Amazon - and all the flaws in the copy - is the same one as this site?

It’s not much work to make it available, but I figured people would appreciate the thing being fixed first. 

But if not, I can put it up this weekend.

sorry if i sounded pushy :(  was just curious is all.   and please take your time.  either way ill get it on amazon when it gets there

1 hour ago, babybb said:

sorry if i sounded pushy :(  was just curious is all.   and please take your time.  either way ill get it on amazon when it gets there

That’s okay - I really was asking. I don’t like putting out unpolished work, but I HATE copy editing. If people are okay with it being out there like that and don’t bombard it with bad reviews saying “so many typos” I really don’t mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished chapter 44.1.  Love the talk between Jamie and Rosie.  Also liked he as ring about the other littles.  Especially the little guy that liked spankings.   OMG... I'm right there with him.   That would be my dream. ???????

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Just finished this story and it's truly one of the best I have read. I often don't read much DD as I don't love forced stuff too much but the level of compassion, care,love, and most importantly informed consent won me over. Jamie really embodied what I love about ageplay. You can have so much fun while also finding yourself and what makes you most comfortable and maybe even healing old wounds. I will say Rosie might have been my favorite character mostly of course because she lives her life like I would want to if I went to the DD. she has her wits about her and can use them if needed but she likes being little and she chose that path with intent. If I ever went I think I would want 10%-20% regression just to take the edge off of being in the world but still able to be an adult if I wanted too. Truly an amazing story you definitely fulfilled your mission of it being more literature less fic. Off to read vol 2 now!!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Oh my god, I just found this book and read it over the past week(s) - It's amazing! I unfortunately can't say much others haven't said already, but you are an incredibly talented author! The first chapters had me in tears which rarely happens, this must be among the best ABDL novels out there! 

Also thanks so much for leaving it up on this site and taking it off Kindle Unlimited instead 😁 this definitely makes my list of books I need to get a copy of ASAP just to support the author! 

I also really enjoyed your take on the DD with Amazons actually caring for the wellbeing of Littles rather than just being monsters. One thing I usually miss with the DD is romantic love, which is of course difficult when participants are reduced to toddlers, but you made it work and managed to strike a great balance on top. 

Either way, thank you for writing this amazing book! ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/28/2023 at 6:07 PM, littlepinkdargon said:

Had to come check in on Jamie Bear. feeling kind of sad right now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one checking in on both Alex and Jamie. Was a part 3 ever put out? I don't follow patron. I know volume 2 still isn't up on amazon.