LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Feeling I Had......

I was buying diapers at my local pharmacy and a mom and her daughter was in front of me paying for a huge amount of diapers. Now, it was business as usual but .... for the first time in a long while i really felt bad buying diapers, it was almost sickening! I looked at the mom and her daughter and i could see in their eyes the pain of truly being incontinent plus what didn't help was the daughter was handicapped. While i was swimming in my own guilt trip the mother turned at me and saw how bad i felt and she smiled in the sweetest and most tenderly way and she whispered to me: "Its ok incontinence is something we also go through daily, if you want we have a little circle of friends who deal with the same problems, would you like to come?" That was like taking a teddy bear from a girl with no family while she was on the street with no one to care for her, it was like someone took a knife and stabbed me in my deepest darkest corners of my heart. I couldn't talk ... i almost cried there looking at the handicapped girl who smiled at me. I felt like i was in the presence of a being of good and love ... and that i was the darkest most fowl demon on this planet. I declined her offer while holding to the last bit of strength i had to keep me sane, i then payed the diapers and walked home while carrying the diapers in plain sight, like as if i wanted for just a few minutes feel what kind of pain the mom and daughter went through... needless to say i was racked with guilt. (I hopefully didn't get seen by too many people @_@)

Anything similar happened to any of you guys/girls? If so or if not want to talk about it?

Necros~ :mellow:

Hey Necros, Hopefully they looked sad cause they were having a bad day or something? I'm sure for them it's a part of their life so maybe its no big deal. Don't beat yourself up too much! At least they were kind to offer support.

I was buying diapers at my local pharmacy and a mom and her daughter was in front of me paying for a huge amount of diapers. Now, it was business as usual but .... for the first time in a long while i really felt bad buying diapers, it was almost sickening! I looked at the mom and her daughter and i could see in their eyes the pain of truly being incontinent plus what didn't help was the daughter was handicapped. While i was swimming in my own guilt trip the mother turned at me and saw how bad i felt and she smiled in the sweetest and most tenderly way and she whispered to me: "Its ok incontinence is something we also go through daily, if you want we have a little circle of friends who deal with the same problems, would you like to come?" That was like taking a teddy bear from a girl with no family while she was on the street with no one to care for her, it was like someone took a knife and stabbed me in my deepest darkest corners of my heart. I couldn't talk ... i almost cried there looking at the handicapped girl who smiled at me. I felt like i was in the presence of a being of good and love ... and that i was the darkest most fowl demon on this planet. I declined her offer while holding to the last bit of strength i had to keep me sane, i then payed the diapers and walked home while carrying the diapers in plain sight, like as if i wanted for just a few minutes feel what kind of pain the mom and daughter went through... needless to say i was racked with guilt. (I hopefully didn't get seen by too many people @_@)

Anything similar happened to any of you guys/girls? If so or if not want to talk about it?

Necros~ :mellow:

Hey, Necros!

Guilt is something that haunts us all, if we let it. The fact is, you have your life to live and they have theirs. I think it was great that the mother reached out to you like that. Whether you're incontinent or not, would not have mattered one whit to her, I'm sure. The tough part is, not looking or feeling lower than a snake's belly in a wheel rut when you're presented with a situation like that. Smile and accept kind comments where you find them and God bless those who have no choice but to live a life enduring the rude comments, stares and judgements of the unenlightened.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Agreed. I've thought much about consequences. I think the most important thing to do is be the best person you can, regardless of anything else. Help where you can, give when you can, and hide your efforts whenever you can.....not because you should be ashamed but because gratitude is contagious.

I can really understand feeling like that. I'd probability react in about the same way. I'm not ashamed that i wear diapers by choice and i don't think that it's wrong to. But, having someone so kind open up to you like that and hold out a helping hand... I'd really feel like an ass. I don't know what would be worse, coming face to face with such good people having to deal with something every day that we do for fun or feeling like you were lying to them somehow just by buying diapers in the first place.

I wish I had some good advice but i really don't know what to say. Just take comfort in the fact that there are good and kind people out there and that they are doing the best they can in their situation. *hugs*

necros, you really do have a heart of gold :thumbsup: most people are numb to life, going through it ignoring everyone else and indulging their own selfish ambitions.

the fact that you genuinely felt empathy for someone else's situation shows you're a great part of this world, even going to the lengths of humiliating yourself to get a better understanding of what she has to live with, i'm truly impressed.

you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, it's the little things in life that shape the whole you and diapers are a part of that. i'm proud to be a part of this community with you, you've got a great grasp of reality, a very unique personality, and a caring soul. the last thing you should view your self as is a demon amongst purity.

give yourself a pat on the back :thumbsup:

~keeping life in perspective

Necros,

I don't think you should feel bad at all. Whether or not you are incontinent is beside the point. What is important is how aware you are of incontinence and that one can be affected by it at any point in life. If nothing else, the mother of this child was comforted by the fact that you were not ignorant to that. I'm sure that one of the hardest aspects of dealing with incontinence is having to live in a society where it's maybe misunderstood at best and ridiculed at worst.

While drug counselors, abuse counselors, etc. might not have ever been in a situation that their clients have been in they are at least doing their best to help them. On this website alone you are in contact with lots of incontinent people who i'm sure are comforted to know that their are plenty of people out there who don't care that they wear diapers.

I understand your feeling bad faced with that situation, but think about it the other way too: The more adult diapers that are sold, the more interest corporate america has in making better products, and doing more reseach that in the long run benefit's the medically incontinent as much (if not more) than the AB or DL.

Be thankful you have the choice to wear, and be glad that you can bet that family felt a little better knowing they weren't alone, and in reaching out to be sure you knew it too.

I'm not an AB or DL, just incontinent (and an ABDL aware incontinent at that).

I can give my perspective on it.

If it had been me, and I offered help, if you had said "I don't need diapers like you do, I just wear them by choice"... I don't know how those particular people would've felt, all I know is that I'd have been touched by the honesty. I'm not saying you should've said anything, I honestly don't know how that would've turned out.

By the way, where is everyone? I don't run in to you diapered people anywhere. What, y'all livin under a rock?

What, y'all livin under a rock?

I live 3rd rock from the chasm, next to the old oak tree.

Directions:

Start out at Cedar Point and go 500 pogs

Turn left at the sword and anvil

Walk 20 paces due south, southwest

Circle the town of Windsor Hills

Cross the bridge of terabithia

Stroll past Kissimmee’s cloud (quietly)

And climb half way up the east side of Thunder Mountain

You’ll see an 8 foot narrow opening

There is a chiseled oak tree next to it with the acronym ‘OLD’ chiseled on the trunk

Skooch side ways inside

I’m just 100 tinker bell feet inside the wockety pocket

• 2 weeks later...

Directions:

There is a chiseled oak tree next to it with the acronym ‘OLD’ chiseled on the trunk

Skooch side ways inside

I want to say awsome poem. you got alot of talent.

I also want to say after reading your story necro, I feel enormous guilt for what I have done in the past by buying diapers. I can't undo what i have done just like you. I don't buy that much only when my adiction hits every few months and I can't help it. However since you have a choice to wear you also have a choice not to wear. I will try hard in the future not to wear in respect to others who have to. A way towards atonement may be for to offer to buy diapers for the incontinence group so they don't have to suffer possible humilation. You may have the power to help ease their curs. I was once incontinent when i was young around 4 I remember hating it. Why I like wearing sometimes confuses me. But I do know you can be a huge help to those folks. You should offer to buy diapers for them and give them their diapers during their meetings. Indure their stones of anger that are thrown at you and accept thier thanks and graditude toward your deeds. Let them know that there are those out there who are not ab dl who don't give a damn that if they wear diapers. Show them this site and blogs of people in romantic relationships with non incon ab dl's who love them for who they're.

P.S. Necros, your screen name is gree. I was wondering if you're greek? and if you celebrate greek easter.

My wife works with hadicaped people, and probably feels kinda simalr. She dosn't mind if I use them, but after seeing and helping other people who need them, there isn't realy any joy in it for her.

I don't feel bab about it though. I'm not hurting them or myself, and i'm not taking anything away from them. Have you ever seen a mortized scooter going down a sidwalk and thought wouldn't that be a fun way to get around? It's still nice to have the option to walk or run though. Ofcourse that would get in peoples way and posibly take up space for someone who needs it, but diapers don't do that. So agian it's not taking away from anyone. B)

:unsure: I have had the bad feeling b4 about wearing n not needing them;but it is a part of who i am.When i quit wearing it drives me "nutty"and i'm no good for any1 to be around in that mood.It does seem the more that are solded the more they would offer a better product for all.It was nice to hear that some1 is conscerned enough to offer group help-support.You could look at it in a different light too.If you wear for need or fun doesnot matter in a support or advice group.If you can pass along some of the down falls of things you have tried and the good points too.Chatting with others has given me new ideas to try (like Goodnites for stuffers).Then most of all is where to find well made products like diapers and plastic pants.AB/DL or not that 1 is a big 1. For myself I'm not sure I would go to a live group meeting but I do chat on line and I hope I have helped some along the way.I know some of the ones I have chatted with here and around have helped me...THANKS!!! to all!!!

I actually feel guilty for buying nappies not because of those who have to wear them though. More that I'm buying these things for my own pleasure when there are so many people out there with even food. I know that really goes for any luxury item but these in particular bug me more for some reason.

Necros,

You have my sympathy for the situation you faced in the drugstore.

Reading this thread has helped as I deal with my own sense of shame about it.

Sometimes when I think of these issues I do want to hide under a rock, and although mine is far far away, it's still only a few thousand embiltes from the sword and anvil (where I turn right, not left....)

Directions:

Skooch side ways inside

Runaway: thanks for the much needed "laff."

Kermatt

WOW, its been a while since i came here!

Thz for all the replies everyone~ As to why i was gone for so long partly as to do with the situation i gave in this thread and other pressures in my current environment .... which is a pain in the ass because i don't get to spend time with myself anymore T_T. I'm always ether studying, working, doing study groups, teaching .... XD its fun and i love the rewarding feeling i get out of it, but it still leaves me with little time for diapers or other fetish related hobbies i have.

:D anyways its great to be back posting~ Love'ya all~

Necros~

@nitrous: No i'm not greek and i sure as hell don't celebrate any religious holidays >:D lol. Religion + Necros = Paradox But thz for asking though :D