LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chris the Clever Boarder 1 - 18 Finished!

Not to be the continuity police, but back in chapter 1-

"AF was 44 years old, according to her online profile. Just right for his purposes, thought Chris. On another AB forum, 'Abi' of Ruislip had said that she would love to go braless but had DD cup boobs. Chris had been fantasising about those big, soft breasts for the several weeks since he'd 'found' AF. "

Now in chapter 14- "He watched her large breasts moving as she worked. He'd never really noticed women's breasts much before, but he'd found it increasingly hard to resist looking at both Abigail's and Gwen's full bosoms, and both women were aware of his attention."

Otherwise great story, and as you can surmise from my user name, I'm excited about the turn the narrative is taking :)

Thanks, milky_mike. 

"Though not generally so interested in womens' breasts, Chris had been fantasising about those particular big, soft breasts for the several weeks since he'd 'found' AF. What's more, Abi said she had a 'highly developed maternal instinct'. Even better, if this Abigail French really is 'AF', Chris had thought."

Sal

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 15

Abigail opened her nursing bra and gently guided Chris's lips to her nipple. 

Neither made a sound as Chris suckled on Abigail's' erect teat. Both Abigail and Chris had their eyes closed, each enjoying the moment and each transported to a special place. Abigail relished the fulfilment of being a mother, and Chris realised that he really was what he appeared to be - an infant. 

After some time, Abigail moved Chris's head away from her. He was still mumbling, his eyes closed. 

Abigail checked his diaper, which was dry, and told him was time to go back downstairs. Chris followed her quietly. 

They were met at the bottom of the stairs by Anna, who wanted Chris to go outside and play.with her. 

Chris looked at Anna. She was standing in front of Chris, outlining the new game she had invented. Chris was holding Abigail's hand, aware that not only had he just been breastfeeding, but that he was dressed in a thick diaper and a babyish garment with studs in the crotch. He was also sucking his thumb, as a poor replacement for the soft, warm teat Abigail had just removed from his lips. It was obvious that he was considerably younger than Anna, and she seemed to realise the same thing. 

'Can I play with her? I'll be careful, and if she's wet or poopy, I'll tell you,' pleaded Anna. 

Chris felt another rush of emotion. He tried to tell himself that he was a man, but that idea seemed far-fetched now. He tried to remember what it felt like to be a man, but the reality of his thick diaper, his mommy, sort of, holding his hand and his thumb in his mouth overcame his thoughts. 

'OK,' said Abigail. 'But not for too long. Chris needs a nap later.'

Anna took Chris's spare hand and led him outside. 

Gwen and Abigail sat in the living area, watching Anna explaining the complexities of her new game to Chris, pointing to members of the little troupe of dolls she had assembled on the grass. 

'I don't think you'll need a babysitter for Chris,' Gwen said. 'Anna is nearly up to it, I think.'

'Except for changing him,' said Abigail. 

'Oh, she'd be OK with that,' said Gwen. 'She changes her dolls very happily.'

'Exceot that Chris has got a little willy,' replied Abigail. 

'I think we can deal with that,' said Gwen. 

Abigail raised her eyebrows. 

'I'm six,' Anna was telling Chris. 'How old are you?'

Chris was brought up short. He looked for guidance at Anna's smiling, expectant face. Everything seemed to go quiet. The number 23 occurred to Chris, but it seemed ridiculous that 23 was his age. He was sitting on the lawn, heavily diapered, clutching the doll Anna had given him and was sucking his thumb. 

'I don't even think you're four yet,' Anna told him. 

The words seemed to crash around his head, as if they were being carved in stone. 

'You can't be four because you poop your diaper,' said Anna. 'Are you three?'

Chris felt he'd been offered a lifeline. It also felt good to be asked to make a decision. He took the opportunity. Anna was right. It explained why he was wearing diapers, why Abigail was like his mommy, and it meant that he no longer felt that something was out of place. He was three. That explained everything. 

'Three,' said Chris. 

He felt his diaper swelling with warm pee. It didn't surprise or bother him. He was three. 

Anna laughed.

'You're my little sister, aren't you?' asked Anna. 

Chris nodded, sucking harder on his thumb. He looked at Anna's grownup looking face. It was obvious. Anna was right. She was older, and didn't wear diapers. 

Chris tried to think of how he had become so little, but found his mind dominated by thoughts of his doll and the overall pleasure of sitting next to Anna. 

'Ba ba,' Chris heard himself mumble around the wet thumb in his mouth. 

Anna laughed again. 

'That's baby talk,' she said, 'Do you want a binky?'

'Binky?' asked Chris.

He was feeling both relieved at the obvious explanation for his present position, and confused. 

'I'll ask mommy,' said Anna and ran inside to Gwen.

Gwen looked out at Chris as Anna spoke to her. 

'She needs one, mommy,' said Anna. 'She's sucking her thumb. I've got my old one in my room.'

'It's OK, sweetie, I've got one here'' said Abigail, sitting next to Gwen and digging in the bag slung over the back of her chair. 

Anna took the pink plastic and rubber pacifier, and took it outside to Chris. 

'Here,' she said simply, handing the pacifier to Chris. 

Chris took his thumb from his mouth, and put the pacifier to his lips. It felt natural and good to suck on it. Chris was immediately reminded of Abigail's warm breast, and closed his eyes. 

Anna grinned, then noticed the increased bulge between Chris's legs. She put her fingers gently to the swollen fabric,band could feel the soggy mass beneath it. 

'You wet your diaper, baby. You need a change. I'll tell mommy,' she said. 

Chris looked back silently, sucking his pacifier. He felt very lucky. He really had three mommies now. Auntie Abi, Auntie Gwen and now his big sister too. 

He tried to say something, but it just came out a gurgle. Chris felt a rivulet of saliva make its way from his mouth down his chin and neck. 

He waited for someone to come and change him. 

To be continued.

I am also puzzled by the rapidity of the personality disintegration we are seeing here.  This can be achieved in a controlled environment by utilizing a combination of isolation, sleep deprivation through accelerated sleep/wake cycling, and chemical induction.  But I would expect it to take 72-96 hours to see meaningful results.  As Kirababy remarks, Abigail must be "helping him along."  Hopefully, another reveal will take us still more deeply into Abigail and Gwen's ominously well crafted plans.  Like others who have commented to this effect, I suspect that the earlier Chris was also sucked in by these two.  What is the fate that ultimately awaits those who are trapped in their web?  

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 16

The weeks passed. 

Chris woke in a wet diaper, as usual. He rolled towards the white painted timber slats that Abigail had fitted to his bed after he had fallen on to the floor one night. Chris was quite happy with the railing. Falling out of bed had made him quite wary of getting near the edge of the mattress, but with the railing he had no concerns. He knew that no one else in the house had rails on her bed, but he was also aware that they were all 'bigger' than he was.

Chris had come to rely on his diapers to avoid having wet pants, and now found their bulk comforting and reassuring. He wouldn't dare go out in public without his diaper on. He'd quite forgotten that not so long ago, he felt incredibly nervous on the few occasions he had been out in public secretly wearing diapers much thinner than the thick ones he wore now, and he now wore plastic panties as well. He enjoyed being changed by Abigail and Gwen. It gave him a kind of fresh start. He felt quite grownup in dry pants, even if they were diapers instead of grown-up panties. Anyway, there wasn't really much difference between his dry diaper and Anna's dry panties, he told himself. 

Chris had fitted into the household well. It seemed that Gwen and Anna were practically houseguests. They didn't live far away, but often stayed overnight; Gwen stayed with Abigail in her room and there was a second guest bedroom which Anna used. Anna's bedroom had pop stars and horses on the walls instead of the fairies and bunnies on the walls and the doll's house in Chris's room. Being in Anna's room was a treat for Chris. It made him feel a bit more equal to Anna. 

Gwen helped Abigail in the shop more and more, as well as with housekeeping, and Anna helped around the house when she returned from school. Chris understood his role. He played with Anna and otherwise did as he was told. His rewards were praise from Abigail and Gwen, and winning both praise and respect from Anna. He valued especially a good word from Anna. Adults were pleased when anyone younger was obedient - he knew that - but he liked to think of Anna as his peer, and felt proud when she told him how clever he was in some game. 

Chris always felt happy when he heard Anna's voice in the hallway, followed by the thud of her schoolbag on the floor under the coatrack. She was invariably hungry, and usually gave Chris some of whatever snack she'd prepared for herself in the kitchen.

Chris lay in the morning sunlight, waiting for Abigail, Gwen or Anna to come in and lower the rails. Then he'd shower  or bathe and be diapered for the new day. Life was good. Chris had long forgotten his clever plan. It didn't matter now, even if he could remember its intricate details. He was happy to have found the peaceful, loving home he'd never experienced. He thought of Abigail's and Gwen's soft breasts. He suckled both women now. He still called them Auntie Abi and Auntie Gwen, but inwardly he thought of them as his two mommies. Chris reached for the comforting pacifier that was tied by a ribbon to the rails near his pillow, and putting between his lips, he lay back with his eyes closed.

'Morning, sweetie!' said Abigail as she entered the room. 

Chris opened his eyes and smiled at Abigail. 

'Up you get, honey,' she said, unlatching and lowering the white rail. 

Abigail looked at the sagging plastic panties beneath Chri's nightie as he swung his legs to the floor. As he stood unsteadily, Abigail held one of his hands and cupped the bulge under his bottom with her other hand. 

'You're a messy baby this morning,' she said cheerily. 

'Sorry,' said Chris. 

He always wet at night but sometimes messed his diaper too. It didn't feel much different to him, but he knew it made extra work for Abigail or Gwen.

'Never mind, honey. We'll soon have you nice and clean,' said Abigail. 

She'd stopped giving Chris laxatives and diuretics some time ago, and was pleased to see that he continued to mess his diaper during the day and occasionally at night. Chris was now functionally incontinent. His development made a good topic for Abigail and Gwen's pillowtalk, along with his increasing dependence on the two women and his obvious subservience to Anna.

Chris was keen to be showered, changed and to go downstairs. He liked to say hello to Anna before she headed down the road to school. He left the bathroom as soon as Abigail had diapered and dressed him in yellow shortalls, this pair with buttons in the crotch. Chris waited impatiently at the top of the stairs. 

Chris had been finding the steep stairs a little intimidating, and preferred to have a hand to hold as he made his way up or down them. This morning, he heard another young voice downstairs. Anna's schoolfriend Jo had called in to accompany her on the walk to school. Chris felt anxious, as he always did in the presence of someone he didn't know. He was about to go back to his room, but Abigail appeared, grabbed his hand and they went downstairs. 

'Jo's here, honey,' she told Chris as they negotiated the steps. 'She's at school with Anna. I know Anna's told Jo all about you, and she wants to meet you,' she added, wanting to ease Chris's nervousness about meeting new people. 

They reached the bottom of the stairs, to be confronted by the two girls in their tartan uniforms. Chris's bladder released. He could tell by the slight extra weight between his legs. Abigail felt him grip her hand more tightly. 

'This is Chris, Jo,' said Abigail happily. 'I play with her when I get home from school.'

'Hello,' said Jo with a smile. 

'Hello,' said Chris quietly. 

Jo looked at Chris's pretty hair framing his young face, then at his bulky, diapered bottom stretching his shortalls. 

'Is she still in diapers?' asked Jo. 'She's very big.'

It seemed OK to talk about a child in diapers in front of her. 

'Yes. She's really only little. Look,' said Anna, turning to Chris, raising both hands and shouting 'Boo!' at him.

Chris was caught off guard, and was genuinely frightened. He peed again into his diaper, and turned to try to hide behind Abigail's legs. 

'Anna!' said Abigail. 'That's not nice! Now, say you're sorry for upsetting Chris, then you girls get off to school.'

'Sorry Chris,' Anna giggled as she and Jo went down the hall to pick up their schoolbags. 

'How old is she?' Jo asked as they opened the front door. 

'Three,' said Anna. 'Only just three, I think.'

'Wow,' said Jo. 'She's so big though.'

'I told you, inside she's only little. She sleeps in a cot.'

'Ah,' said Jo, thinking what a strange world it was. 

Chris had heard their exchange, and was trying to rationalise the confused thoughts in his head. His bladder finished emptying into his diaper. 

Abigail farewelled the girls, then suspecting what had happened, she reached down and felt Chris's sodden diaper. 

Gwen appeared from the kitchen and noticed Chris's sagging shortall.

'Are you wet already, honey?' said Gwen. 

'Anna made a face,' said Abigail, rolling her eyes. 

'I'll change her,' said Gwen, taking one of Chris's hands. 'My turn.'

'Her?' said Abigail in mild surprise. 

'Well, you know,' replied Gwen. 'Come on, honey,' she said to Chris and turned to the stairs. 

'Yes, I know,' said Abigail with a smile. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 17

More weeks passed. Then some more. 

Life at Abigail's house had settled into something of a routine for Chris and the women around him. 

Chris would wake and after a shower or bath, he'd be changed into a fresh diaper and either play in his room, go downstairs and play with Anna or otherwise amuse himself. He'd be fed or changed as required, and sometimes enjoy suckling Abigail or Gwen if they had the time. 

From time to time, Chris entertained vague thoughts of going 'back home', but increasinlgy, the concept of 'home' meant less to him, as his present surroundings began to constitute 'home' in his mind. Similarly, his thoughts of his life as a young adult had first become thoughts of 'when I was big' and were now only a vague idea that things had been different once. Reality was a powerful influence on his perception of himself. He was diapered at night and during the day, and no longer used the toilet like the bigger people he lived with. 

He was completely reliant on the three women in the house. They helped him dress, eat and even move around. Apart from his diaper forcing him to waddle, he wasn't as steady on his feet as he had been, and invariably held someone's hand if he needed to walk around. Anna was right. He was three years old. He was a toddler. 

One afternoon, he'd been playing with his dolls on the living room floor, when Gwen had called him. She was sitting on the sofa at the far end of the living room. Chris had begun to stand up, but after spending an hour or so on the floor, he was unsteady and missing his footing, he fell back on his padded bottom. He was a little shocked, and Gwen laughed at his surprise. He looked so cute sitting open-mouthed on his diapered behind, still clutching his favourite doll.  

'Don't get up, honey,' said Gwen. 'Just stay on the floor and come over here.'

Chris was unsure what she meant, but he put one arm forward, then one knee. He grinned. It was a lot easier than trying to balance on one foot after the other, and almost as quick. 

'Well done, baby!' said Gwen as Chris crawled the few metres to the sofa in short order, and sat looking up at Gwen. 

'Good girl!' Gwen added. 

The women often referred to Chris as a girl. He didn't mind. In fact, he liked it. It felt right; he was a girl. He certainly wasn't a boy. He agreed with Anna that boys were awful. She'd pointed out boys in pictures in books and on TV. They had ugly short, often spiky hair, and they didn't wear anything pretty but had horrible, plain clothes in ugly colours. They shouted a lot too. 

Since Gwen had made the suggestion that day, Chris crawled rather than walked whenever he could. Even outside, playing on the lawn with Anna, he now crawled from place to place. He could see that Anna walked like Abigail and Gwen, but they were all bigger and better at it than he was. 

So Chris sat expectantly in front of Gwen. He liked being with Auntie Gwen. On this occasion, Anna was at school and Auntie Abigail was at the shop. Gwen had changed Chris not long before and fed him his lunch. 

'Would you like a cuddle, honey?' asked Gwen, moving some cushions on the sofa to make room for Chris. 

Grinning, Chris clambered onto the sofa as Gwen undid the top buttons of her blouse and made Chris comfortable against her near term tummy. Soon Chris was happily suckling on Gwen's big, soft breast. He closed his eyes, and as always, was transported into a fuzzy world where there was only Gwen's breast, his lips, and his thoughts of comfort and security. Gwen rested her hand on Chris's padded crotch, and smiled as she felt the spreading warmth beneath her fingertips. She moved her other hand to the taut denim covering her own, less padded pubic mound, and pressing her fingers against her clitoris, made short, rythmic strokes in time with Chris's gentle suckling. Gwen was soon transported into a wonderful place as well. 

After ten minutes or so, Gwen eased Chris away from her breast and looked at him. She brushed his long hair away from his face, and tidied it into the colourful scrunchie Abigail or Anna had put it in earlier that morning. Chris had a fringe now, which kept the hair from his eyes, but it was still long everywhere else. 

'I've got a surprise for you,' Gwen said, wiping the milk from around Chris's lips and stroking his soft, hairless cheek. 

As a young man, Chris hadn't had much of a beard, and the tablets Abigail gave him had gradually reduced that slight growth to nothing. Other than the hair on his head and his eyebrows, Chris now had no body hair at all. Gwen thought of her own thick pubic bush, and her regular leg waxings, and considered how lucky Chris was to have such smooth, soft and hairless skin. Apart from his soft little willy and the wrinkled little sac behind it, Chris was just like any other little girl. Along with the disappearance of his light body hair, the tablets had encouraged a soft layer of puppy fat to gently alter Chris's figure. As well as a swelling little bottom, he now had two little bumps on his chest - not enough to need a bra yet, but sufficient that modesty required him to wear a top when he and Anna played in the collapsible pool Abigail and Gwen rigged in the back yard when the occasional warm spell permitted it. Chris's swimsuit had a pretty frilled valance around the waist and the pink top stretched over his little boobies. She looked cute enough to eat in her pretty swimsuit, Gwen thought. 

'Upstairs,' said Gwen, taking Chris's hand and leading him up the carpeted steps. 'First, we'll change your diaper, then, your surprise.'

Chris followed eagerly, clutching Gwen's hand and negotiating one step at a time. 

Gwen changed Chris on the floor of his bedroom, then went to the wardrobe and produced a soft looking garment in pale pink with frills and a pattern of dancing yellow ducklings. Chris, naked except for his diaper and plastic pants, put up his arms for Gwen. 

Instead of buttoning between his legs, this garment fell straight down over his diaper like his nightie. Next, Gwen produced a pair of long white pants, but they were more like long socks joined together at the top. Gwen put the sock parts over Chris's bare feet, and he stood holding onto Gwen's shoulders as she pulled the long socks up his legs. The top was like a pair of panties, and Gwen pulled that part up over his bulky diapered bottom, then pulled the nightie part down at the front and the back. 

'There we are honey' said Gwen, turning Chris to the mirror. 'You look absolutely gorgeous. What do you think?'

Chris looked in the mirror. He was pleased to see that he looked a bit like Anna and Jo in their school uniforms. He looked almost as grown up as they did. He grinned. He even knew what the garment was called. It was a dress, a proper big girl dress. He could still see his diaper below the edge of the dress, but it was covered by the long socks/panty thing and looked fine. It didn't even look like a diaper, Chris thought. 

Gwen gently turned Chris around. He kept his eyes fixed on his reflection. 

'What do you think, honey? How do you look?' asked Gwen.

'Pretty,' said Chris, still staring at his reflection. 

'You certainly do, sweetie,' replied Gwen. 'And how old are you, baby?'

'Three,' said Chris emphatically. 

He knew that for sure. Anna had told him lots of times. Gwen smiled. Things were turning out just as Abigail had said they would. The dress Abigail had made looked lovely on Chris. 

'And when will you be four, honey?' asked Gwen, stroking Chris's shiny hair. 

'Soon,' said Chris happily, turning around again to admire his reflection. 

'And how old are Anna and Jo?' she asked. 

'Six!' said Chris

'That's right, honey, although Jo is seven. And how old are Auntie Abi and I?' Gwen asked. 

Chris thought for a moment. 

'Big,' he said. 'Ten?'

Gwen laughed. 

'We're a bit older than that, but near enough,' she said. 'Do you want to stay in your new clothes?'

'Yes!' replied Chris with a happy grin. 'Show Auntie Abi and Anna!'

Gwen laughed again. Chris was starting to skip words in his speech, just as Abigail had predicted and which Gwen found both fascinating and irresistibly cute. He was having trouble with longer words too, Gwen had noticed, both pronouncing them and it seemed, understanding them. Gwen found it natural to simplify her speech when talking to Chris. Abigail and even Anna did the same thing, Gwen had noticed. 

She looked absolutely delightful, thought Gwen. 

'Come on, lets go back downstairs, she said, taking Chris's hand. 

'Dolly,' said Chris. 

'That's right, baby,' said Gwen with a laugh. 'You can play with dolly. Off we go!'

She helped Chris down the stairs, and soon Chris was happily settled on the carpet in the living room with one of his dolls in each hand. 

Gwen made herself comfortable on the sofa, after unzipping her jeans. She sat back with one hand inside her pull-up and panties, watching Chris play. He paid no attention to what Gwen was doing. He didn't seem to notice sexual activity now, solo or between Gwen and Abigail. He showed no interest other than in her breasts even when Gwen stripped naked to shower when Chris was in the bath. Once, months ago when he'd seen Gwen naked in the bathroom for the first time, he'd wanted to investigate her pubic hair with his soft fingers. Now, he seemed to have accepted that big people were just like that, and showed no further interest. 

Chris had paused in his game, and swivelled from his sitting position to his hands and knees and began to crawl with the dolls to a new location. He stopped in mid crawl and after a moment, looked at Gwen.

'Poopy,' he said. 

'Oh, baby, you are a lot of work,' said Gwen, pressing her fingers a little more firmly on her clitoris. 'I'll change you in a little while. Just keep playing, honey, but you're a good girl for telling me.'

Chris grinned, and returned to his game, sitting back up with his tights-clad legs splayed. Sitting in a messy diaper didn't bother him now. It just happened. Chris was aware of a strange voice in his head telling him he should feel embarrassed for messing his diaper in front of Gwen, but he dismissed the voice which retreated plaintively to nothing. He wasn't sure who the voice was, but he knew it was a boy. He didn't like boys. 

Gwen came, with a short moan, and sat for a moment before zipping up her jeans. 

To be continued. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome, I thought these new chapters were fantastic. I am really curious to know all that Abigail is doing to feminize an Infantilize Chris. Clearly she has some elaborate method she uses and it’s EFFECTIVE! I was really glad I had a like to give this. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Sally, let me use a small detail as a point of departure for a few suggestions.  As you well know, anyone who writes a long story in serial form is constantly threatened by discontinuity.  Here's a case in point.  In response to my earlier puzzlement about how Chris' personality could disintegrate so swiftly, you started chapter 16 with "the weeks passed."  Then, in the preamble to chapter 17, "more weeks passed.  Then some more."  This is good, but if you go back to chapter 2, where Chris meets Gwen for the first time in the shop,  she is already in ""late pregnancy" and experiencing the problems with bladder control that are so commonplace well into the third trimester.  And yet at the end of 17 she has still not delivered!  By now,  her OB/GYN would have long since induced delivery; otherwise, she would be up for an entry  in the Guinness book of records!  So, just one word ("late") caught you out here.  A professional editor would have caught this, and suggested that you preserve the time line by situating Gwen in the latter half of her second trimester, keeping in mind that this will be her second child, and her bladder control may have been permanently weakened by her first pregnancy (commonplace).  But, you are on your own, so how can you keep such discontinuities from creeping into the text?  One thing you might try is taking a page (pardon the pun) out of Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind (1936).  In manuscript form, this epic came in at 1,037 pages, and 500,000 words plus-- and she wrote very, very fast.  Her secret was to write "backwards."  She wrote the last chapter first, so that she would have a destination, and didn't even write the first chapter until the manuscript had already been accepted for publication.  And being a professional journalist in an era when journalists took pride in getting their facts right, Mitchell spent as much time looking for factual errors in the text as she did writing.  And there aren't any.  Mitchell was justifiably proud of the fact that there was not one, single anachronism, inaccuracy, or discontinuity in the entire text.  So, when you turn to your next story, why not try the Mitchell technique, and at least write the last chapter first?

Another useful technique when using the serial format is not to post a chapter until you have written the following 3 or 4.  This gives you an opportunity to correct discontinuities before they reach your readers, but far more importantly, it allows you to catch discontinuities that you can't even see when you are writing any given chapter.  This bespeaks the fact that discontinuities are not necessarily the result of carelessness, but often the result of not having a concrete sense of where you will take the story 3 or 4 chapters hence.  The farther ahead you write before you post, the more wiggle room you create for yourself.  At this level of detail, I've never seen an outline that was sufficient in and of itself to solve the problem.

I hope some of these ideas help, because you write well.  You have fleshed out Chris' character enough that his actions are plausible, and I have no doubt that you will reveal Abigail's motivation when it is time to lift the curtain and let your readers see what has been going on back stage. 

Thanks for your forensic analysis, Babypants. It's appreciated - seriously.

I've removed 'late' from Chapter 2.

At this stage of this type of story, it's hard to progress much farther, since Chris is fairly well into toddlerhood. Irt's not one of those 'return to the womb' stories.

I think that a reveal of sorts is in order, as you suggest,.

Sal  XX 

@Babypants and @SallyKAT

Glad to see constructive criticism offered and received so well.  In the long run we, the readers, benefit.  Personally I would be delighted to have even a small portion of the writing talent you both possess.

In the shorter view, I am enjoying the story as is, warts and all.

Thanks to both of you!

Chris the Clever Boarder

Chapter 18

Life went on in the Ruislip house. 

Chris was gradually losing his adult abilities. As the weeks went by, he lost the ability to walk unaided, but was an efficient crawler and could even clamber up the stairs without help, although he needed a hand to hold when descending. 

He lost his fine motor coordination, and needed help with feeding. He began to prefer simpler toys, and Abigail and Gwen swapped his Legos for Duplo, then for simple wooden or plushy blocks. He was very happy with those and his farm animals. 

He became less verbal, his vocabulary diminishing to twenty words or so. He could understand a little, provided he was spoken to slowly using simple words. 

Chris adored Anna, and was very excited to see her every day when she returned from school. Invariably Chris wanted to play. Anna obliged when she had the time, although she complained about having to play with what she called baby toys. 

Chris seemed very happy, although he had become quite distressed at seeing a photo of himself Gwen had snapped in his first few days as a boarder at Abigail's house. Around that time, he'd had a few episodes of waking in the night, wet and messy, and crying, when Abigail or Gwen would sit with him until he calmed down. 

'I big girl, like Anna,' Chris would wail. 

The women found that a few minutes of suckling did the trick, and Chris would settle again. 

Most recently, Anna had found the photo of Chris, and used it in some game with him. Gwen found Chris sitting in his wet diaper and his favourite short, frilly sundress, staring at the photograph he was clutching with both hands. 

'Who's that, Chrissie?' Gwen asked with interest. 

'Gone,' replied Chris. 'All gone,' he added firmly, throwing the photo to one side. 

Gwen smiled. 

.'Are you happy, Chris?' she asked him. 

Chris looked up at her with big eyes. 

'Happy baby,' he said. 'Happy baby.'

Chris reached his arms up to Gwen, who obliged by sitting on the floor next to him. Chris leant towards her, resting his head on her soft breast. 

'I love you,,' he said. 'And Anna and Auntie Abi.'

Epilogue

'Can we still go and see her?' asked Anna. 

'Of course, honey,' said Abigail. 'Just like the other Chris.'

It was time for Chris to enter the next stage of his existence. 

Abigail and Gwen had managed to find and recover Chris's valuables, and had placed his assets in trust for him, should he ever grow up. Gradual maturity, to a certain stage, wasn't unknown in cases where drugs like Abigail's had been administered. 

Abigail was now Chris's legal guardian, although both she and Gwen felt a maternal responsibility for him. He was in safe hands, not just at the special institution he was going to, but in life generally. 

Abigail wondered if Chris would make friends there with the other Chris, who had also come to them as a boarder. He was a young man on the loose, like the present Chris. His fetish for wearing women's underclothes had drawn him to Abigail's shop, and it hadn't been hard to swap his favoured control panties, girdles and bras, first for a young girl's panties, then for diapers and plastic pants, just like the ones the new Chris needed. She wondered what the two girls would say to each other. 

'I think it's time for AF to get to work again,' said Abigail with a grin. 

Gwen smiled at her friend. 

'I'm going to miss her suckling on my boobies,' said Gwen, 'Until my own little one arrives.'

Gwen looked down at her enlarged belly. 

'There's always me, sweetie,' said Abigail, with a loving look. 

'It's fun, isn't it?' said Gwen.

The End,

• Like 1

Sally, I knew you were capable of finishing a story, and this is excellent proof. 

This tale included female domination of a male into diapers(one of your favorite plots), and a plausible cause for for the need for such underwear. All in all I think this is one of your better works, and not only because you finished it.  I look forward to your next work and hope to help it along to finish as well.