LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Got my Teddy Bambino case in the mail today, I have a feeling A) UPS opened my package, or B )The heat caused the tape to split open during travel :(. Hoping it's B otherwise that's a bit embarrassing, of course UPS delivers so many packages I highly doubt anyone would care what was in the box just ready to get their shift over and done.

Pampers212, does B4NS ship to the UK, do you know?

Can't find any info on their website.

They ship worldwide. Look at their home page and scroll down about half way. There will probably be a bit of a premium on shipping, but might be worth it if you can't get bambinos otherwise.

It seems they are having a bit of a sale on everything. Teddys and Biancos Bellisimos and the xplus are all on sale at 10% off....might be worth shopping. I'm just wondering why the sale though, unless they have something new coming in that they need to make room for...or just need to get rid of stuff thats not moving well, or this is just old stock they need to move...

What ever, it's a sale on bambinos...get 'em while they are .....hot'

Question for those who've been regular orderers of Teddys for a while. In the recent redesign, did they reduce the rise in these diapers to be more like the Belissimo? I want to order during the sale, but if they've made the diapers more similar, I'll order the thicker ones, if the dimensions have become the same. Otherwise I'd prefer the Teddys, with their higher rise. I just don't like the rise of the Belissimo as much, as awesome as it is in thickness. But if they're the same now...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know - I hope its something new - either a new diaper or at least carrying another premium diaper like they do with Molicare. Allows me to pick from a variety and order from the same place. *pet peeve is ordering from multiple places - I am lazy lol*

I just wonder how many peoples' lives will be screwed up by "liking" ABDL related sites on FB.

IF people care about their reputation on FB they use a different user name for AB/DL stuff. If they don't care ...and maybe they are incontinent or something, then it's no issue as it is a legitimate product that they support and use that actually WORKS!

• 2 weeks later...

COOL! :D I'm there as I really like those (formerly secure x plus) jjust a really great product. I wonder if they are doing this to clear out 'old stock' to make way for other 'improved' items :glare: and they screwed these up as well in the new line.....UGH! guess I'd better buy whats left now if they did because what ever new ones they come out with more then likely wont fit me either :(

Well, according to their news blog the "sale' was supposed to last through Tuesday July 17 @ 11:59 PM...well, I was there earlier on Monday and the sale was on, and I left for work. Now I go back there today (Tuesday June 17, @ 2:48 AM and the sale is no longer offered..

So whats up with that??? :badmood:

Well, according to their news blog the "sale' was supposed to last through Tuesday July 17 @ 11:59 PM...well, I was there earlier on Monday and the sale was on, and I left for work. Now I go back there today (Tuesday June 17, @ 2:48 AM and the sale is no longer offered..

So whats up with that??? :badmood:

Duck I just looked and I see them 20% off.

Yeah, I saw that too when I went back today :glare: so I'm putting in an order before they change it...again.

They are also sold out of bell's in all sizes, and I wanted to get some larges....Grrrrr...oh well, just wait for THOSe to go on sale I guess..

Duck you should be a diaper salesman. You got me all worked up in a xplus frenzy and I ordered some mediums. Im guessing they will be snug on me like the rest of the bambino menium line now :(. But larges are way outta my league. 44" mediumthey need to stop buying those dollar store measuring tapes ha!

No diaper sales here, just someone who likes a good product :thumbsup: I have always liked the Xplus line, they have a good balance of bulk and absorbency and capacity. You can wear one for a long while with out needing a change right away, yet they aren't as crazy bulky as a dry 24/7 or a moli super plus or even abena M-4's I really like the versatility and balance. IF I need more, I just add a booster and carry on! :P

As for fit, I think they screwed with these the least, because the last sample medium I got fit like they used to, and they haven't seemed to 'shrink'......yet :badmood:

It just a product that I tried long ago and liked and keep on buying ;)

I hope you like them as much as I have come to enjoy them :)

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if someone could please help me with a few questions. I usually buy the Bianco diapers and recently heard that they changed some things: I had contacted the Bambino site but didn't understand the response from them. They sent me this:

http://bambinodiaper...t-announcement/

I have been looking for thicker plastic outer shell diapers ..much like the old Attends back in the 90's. The complaint I've had with Bambino diapers is that they tend to rip open sometimes if you're too active in them, such as when riding a bike.

Also, I've seen complaints on the forums about the new Bellissimo diapers ripping open when people sat down. But I always buy Bianco and am wondering if the new modifications involved thicker outer plastic?

Is Non-woven lining the plastic material on the outside? That's not cloth right?

And has that lining been made a little thicker on the Bianco diapers? I'm hearing many people say that the newer diaper's have a softer plastic. Although that helps keep the noise factor down, isn't that moving in the oppose direction from the older style attends that everyone loved? ...The thicker outer plastic is what really made the older style diapers feel like they were there, and didn't bunch up like all these new softer diapers.

I don't understand what they mean when they say, "they increased gram weight". Is that the thickness of the outer lining?

Thank you.

I would say the latest batches are definitely improved. Increased gram weight means the diaper is heavier basically. I think the Bambinos are still very crinkly. I guess at what point do people start getting OCD about the smallest little things. Obviously, these are mass produced and there are going to be random flaws. But, if you are buying the correct size and not taping the diaper on super tight - you shouldn't have problems ripping them. The tapes are definitely A LOT better. You can always order their sample packs and test them.

My latest Bambino order of both the Teddy and Bellissimo styles has been a very positive experience. Both diapers are performing great in the areas of fit, absorbency and feel, and thus far absolutely no leaks. The crinkle sound is there and I feel very babyish when wearing my Bambino diapers. My only gripe is that I want to order more large Bellissimos before I run out, but they are currently out of stock :-(

Hi, I appreciate the responses from you both Thank you.

The conflicting feelings I'm having these days on the diaper message boards in regards to these conversations is that we have users of differing concerns. One is the people who need them and then there is the people who like them for pleasure.

I'm the second. Just wanted to point that out.

Well, something I've noticed, and I don't mean this as negative, but it seems like many people these days are more passive about what was a good diaper at one time. Or have not experienced the older diapers. Again I don't mean that in a bad way, but it's difficult to have a common understanding. Again, I'm not implying you have not used older diapers. Just making my point.

If you ever used the Attends from the early 90's, you could pretty much do "what ever" you wanted in these things and they would not rip or come off. It really upsets me that I can't even ride a bike in the new style diapers without them sometimes ripping open. We hear this across the boards They keep making them softer and softer and that is great for low noise levels, but it takes away from the feeling that many of the older crowd liked. Don't let these manufactures fool you, they are doing it to save money and conserve space in the package. But some of use would rather save up and spend the extra money to get the toys they like.

That would be a thicker outer crackly type of plastic. Like the old attends, they never sag down from the hips like the new diapers do. You felt locked in them because of the plastic's stiffness. The diaper stayed up high on your body, didn't crunch down like the softer diapers.

Bambino diapers have the perfect look and everything else, but they need to make the outer plastic thicker. They won't budge on this issue, and I've offered them more money to make these.