LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Hey there WallaWalla,

I speak fluent Italian, and when our team was coming up with the name, we took that gender issue into account -- we didn't want everyone to think that these diapers were created just for men. Ironically, another word for "baby" in Italian is "bimbo" -- we *definitely* didn't want to go out with THAT as a brand name!

Since Latin-based (Romance) languages default most everything generally to the single, masculine noun, we stuck with Bambino, though you're more than welcome to refer to our product as the Bambina Diaper, or even Bambini (masculine plural) or Bambine (feminine plural). You could even be so crazy as to call it "Pannolino Bambino!"

Thanks for letting me indulge you all in an Italian lesson. smile.gif

As for the design of the diaper itself -- we're developing a unisex product here, and there is truly no gender bias in our development.

A presto!

I vostri amici del Bambino Diapers

(Your friends at Bambino Diapers)

Well thanks for the information there.

I guess I'm just going to have to wait until the smaller size comes out before I can draw any kind of judgment, as frankly the mediums fit almost 'baggy' on me across the bottom.

I got two Bambino Baby diapers to try. I have heard lots of good things about these diapers. I received the medium diaper which is big for me as I wear small diapers.

First Glance: They look great. The front panel has a baby print pattern with soft baby pastel colours. The best however is that the front is covered with a cute pattern of baby blocks spelling out "BABY". If that doesn't help regress you back to baby or toddler land nothing can! I knew from pictures I would love the look of them, and I wasn't disappointed. They rock.

The diaper: The Bambino is just a little thinner than an Abena X Plus. The plastic is softer and it has the same kind of blue waist band as those Pampers you may have worn as a little kid. Wide deep leg guards that are soft. The crotch is wide and suggests you can wear these for awhile!

Putting it on: As I said above, they are mediums and I really need a small. It took some working to get them on because of that. Its absolutely key when putting a diaper on you get a good fit at the bottom for good reason.

I had to re tape the bottom tapes three times to get the fit i needed. I was thrilled I was able to do this. The tape on most diapers would have lost its ability to stick! The sides of the diaper are big. They wrap well around my small frame, but would do a good job on those needing a medium diaper.

Absorbency: The Bambino Diaper felt good and it was thick between my legs. It gave me a little waddle and i sure knew I had a diaper on. The waist band didn't pinch or feel uncomfortable. The diaper felt good. I'm hard on diapers because I pee alot. I wore the Bambino from 4pm overnight till 9:30am the next morning. After I wet it, its started to swell up. I loved that. It felt like Huggies do when you wear them. I was in heaven. Through the later afternoon it started to swell more, the leg guards held and the diaper was getting bigger.

I love that feeling. My waddle got more pronounced. Remember this is a medium diaper on someone that should have a small diaper. When I went to bed I felt the diaper could take more, so tempting fate, I did not wear plastic pants. I wanted to know if they would leak as i am a bed wetter.

Endurance: After 17.5 hours the diaper was still holding up. It was heavy because it was wet and i messed during the night. I don't doubt it might have gone longer but I had to go out so a change was required.

AB Appeal: Very High. If this does not take you to Baby land you need to loosen up!

Rating: 5 ricky's

boy ricky will be rating diapers from time to time. The review will give an overall grade. That means using a scale of 1 to 5 ricky's. 5 ricky's being excellent and 1 ricky not so good!

IMG_0584.jpg

More pictures here and here

(Gets in line) I love the idea of these diapers. Of course, I fall into the subcatergory of AT (adult toddler) leaning more toward DL so I love the smell, and print is cool too.

Those are some of the reasons i like these diapers. In my review of the new Bambino Baby Diaper i mentioned that Bambino's had a blue waist band much like the old pampers had. I was looking for a picture but instead found this old Pampers tv ad.

Part of what makes Bambino Baby Diaper's so appealing to me is their attention to detail important to AB's like me.

check it out.

Well, here I am, in my first diaper that isn't a Depends Maximum fitted whatever. One of the Bambinos that I won!

First impressions (I still haven't used it yet) are this:

WOW is this bulky compared to what I'm used to. I actually have to waddle a bit in them. For going for the baby feel? This is awesome.

The Baby graphic is cute, especially since it's regression ABs want.

Comfort? Not bad at all. Though putting it on myself required some adjustment to get it nice and tight. But the material is definately comfortable.

The only other downside I've found so far is that it barely crinkles at all. Depends blows it out of the water in this department. But otherwise, it's definately a feeling of wearing a diaper! I'm almost afraid to wet it, if only because if I don't I could save it longer and wear more often... but I'll probably use this one at the very least, I still have one more to use!

I would like to know from someone who has worn Abena XPlus, SecureCare X-Plus and Bambino which is the thickest and most absorbent.

Thanks

I haven't tried a SecureCare but the Bambino feels thicker than the Abena X Plus. There may be a touch more padding in the front of the Abena but I'll have to have a side by side look to be sure. My full review is pending a full evaluation. :D

I've tried all three, and I would say the Abena x plus is very slightly the thickest, but the bambino is more absorbant and also slightly thicker than the secure care x plus. The fit of the bambino is very close to the secure care x plus. They are made by the same company (obviously) only difference between them is the bambino is thicker,Has a baby blue elastic waistband on front&back (secure x plus only has elastic on the back), all white with no wetness indicator, and babyish tape zone on the front.

I can say I have ordered 2 cases so far for my baby and we just love them they work better than any thing else we have tried (well in the disposables market)

I love the new bambino diapers I do wish that the leak-guard was purple like how most baby diapers are.

Ok, just ordered an 8-pack of Bams to try em out... I'm a hard-cord Abena X fan, so I'm trying somin new here, just to support the cause and satisfy my own curiosity... everything I've read about them sez thumbs up... So, we'll see!

Vinyl.

Is the plastic outter shell on babino diapers the same as attends, or is it the thick kind that's on abena? And I hope to goodness it isnt the kind thats on depends. Please let me know.

I don't think it's thick at all !! Compared to abri forms it's way softer and much more quite. I find them actually quit comfortable to wear. They don't stick to your legs or jab you.

I don't think it's thick at all !! Compared to abri forms it's way softer and much more quite. I find them actually quit comfortable to wear. They don't stick to your legs or jab you.

the plastic is very thick and soft.they are made just like huggies and pampers baby diapers was made before they went to the cloth like. I don't think you want to miss out on these diapers they are the best.