LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I really wish Bambino would make a pullup. Just take a goodnite and enlarge it to adult size. All white with padding that is thick and comes up high, just like the original goodnites.

Ditto! No one makes a a really good adult pull-up

I heard that too... I would like to know details as well. Maybe they were talking about the Quarto and Duo.

I think it stems from this text on their website:

Watch our website carefully in the coming months, as we plan on adding many new features, Family of Products page, and more!

Which depending on how you read it is either a statement that there's a new addition to their product range in the works, or a redesign of the product pages on their website in the works. Reading it again, I suspect the latter is what we should expect... :mellow:

I thought I heard from some of you that Bambino was going to release a new product, when and were did you hear about it?

I had emailed Bambino around the 10th of July or something like that asking about any new products they have coming out... This is what they said:

ME: "Your home page mentions there may be new products coming up in the coming

months, any more news on new products???"

Bambino: " All our new products will be introduced on the first page of the website around 45 to 60 Days. Stay Tuned!!

-Bambino Customer Service-"

That was a while ago now, so I expect we will see something new in the near future... what it will be I don't know, but I'm EXCITED!

All our new products will be introduced on the first page of the website around 45 to 60 Days. Stay Tuned!!

-Bambino Customer Service-

Now that's more promising than the text on their website.

(whispers) Please, please, please let it be a new pattern that's a little less in-your-face than the Classico...

I don't think myself that a pull-up could ever be up to Bambino's standard in terms of absorbency, design, fit, etc. I'd love to be proved wrong though :D

Yeh I thought ABUniverse sort of just went away...they don't really update their site and I have heard bad things about them...I don't know though, never liked their stuff anyways but they sort of just stopped updating.

Yeh I thought ABUniverse sort of just went away...they don't really update their site and I have heard bad things about them...I don't know though, never liked their stuff anyways but they sort of just stopped updating.

They update there site all the time.the picture of the girl holding the diaper has only been up 5 maybe 7 days.I just got a case of diapers from them yesterday

Well looks like for some reason it no longer charges as TBHG LLC, hopefully they can fix it. I always pay through my paypal debit card though, so even if it gets taken from my bank account it just shows as a paypal transfer.

I got my samples today though, can't wait to try them. Got samples of the Duo also and very surprised at how thin they are, only about as thick as a thin maxipad(not the super thin, but the ones like between a regular pad and super slim. Five of them with each folded over is only about as thick as the two sample diapers. I'm sure though with all the SAP they will take a lot. I probably will use them only to make cheap diapers better as I have been wearing to college and only use one XPlus, so I'm sure the bambino by itself will be plenty and a booster would just be wasted as I can't wear them home. I'll be interested to see how much they boost a crappy depends brief.

I'm looking for opinions from fellas my size; about a 36/37" inch waist...

So, the mediums are (at least to me) a little on the "low rider" side. I was considering a sample pack of Large, but, boy! they are rated at a starting waist size of 45 inches! That seems huge. Have any of you (in my size) tried the large? Are they just too big?

I'm this close *fingers pretty close together* to placing a full order on Mediums. This pack of Depends that I've had to suffer through has got to go.

As a "joke" I showed my wife the bambino site and said "hey honey look, you can get these diapers with a print on them". Her reaction was priceless, she replied "Awwwwww, you should buy THOSE instead of the all white ones! They're sooo cute!"

I was shocked and amazed, I try to not push the envelope with her since she's "accepting". So +1 for me in the DL dept. :P

Guest NaughtyAshes

If the Bambino smalls are a "true small" then they need to make an extra-small, those things are huge on me. I think the molicare smalls come closer to a true small.

If the Bambino smalls are a "true small" then they need to make an extra-small, those things are huge on me. I think the molicare smalls come closer to a true small.

Really? :huh: I wear Molicare smalls, because the bambino's are a little to snug in the legs. What's your view on the other smalls out there? There are a few what could be called X-small out there (Youth size). Attends still market theirs I believe but no where near a Moli or a Bambino in quality. I have a few I tried that could be considered too small in a small, such as Tranquility ATN's and a newer brand which I tried. I'm just happy that some manufactures still market a small. What a pain to be in a small-medium size!