LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pinning cloth and taping disposables

waynecook52

I was putting on my diapers the other night and got to thinking about the way I was doing it.As I have said in other posts I wear both cloth and disposables.When I put on my cloth I pin the right side first.But when I put my disposable over the cloth I tape the left side first.Even when the few times I have worn just disposable I still tape the left side first.Strange ain't it.How about you all,what side first?

1 pin center

It takes a bit long, about 4 minutes to double-diaper but that is made up for by being able to go an average of an hour or so more than half a day between changes

If you think about it, it's easier for a right handed person to pull a tape from left to right across their body to tape it in position, like the left side of a disposable diaper.  On the other hand, it might be easier to stick a diaper pin through a diaper from right to left based on how you have to pin things together, like the right side of a cloth diaper.  Therefore, taping left side first and pinning right side first makes sense to me.