LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bought too small diapers

dlforever68

I have been diapered since 2013 pretty much 24/7 and when I restock diapers I buy them in bulk, more economical. Abena/ATN and Dry247 are my go to diapers, depending on the need and I tried all kind, but never betterdry. My size is between M to L depending on manufacture. So I bought a case 60 of M size better dry and turns out they just fit or not really fit, very tight. Totally forgot to first give it a sample try, so used the the overall routine. I guess I am stuck with 58 more to go ? 

For sure I will get the L version too as I really like them.

10 hours ago, dlforever68 said:

I have been diapered since 2013 pretty much 24/7 and when I restock diapers I buy them in bulk, more economical. Abena/ATN and Dry247 are my go to diapers, depending on the need and I tried all kind, but never betterdry. My size is between M to L depending on manufacture. So I bought a case 60 of M size better dry and turns out they just fit or not really fit, very tight. Totally forgot to first give it a sample try, so used the the overall routine. I guess I am stuck with 58 more to go ? 

For sure I will get the L version too as I really like them.

You could always try to sell them :) I would buy a few just to try them. I have been meaning to check them out but keep forgetting.

Well, you could lose some weight ;)

I'm more or less in the same situation as I also have bought diapers that are too small, cause large is too Large, so I only buy Medium, but Medium is not always Medium..

I found a pack of diapers and two pack of absorbent underwear at our local thrift store. The bag of briefs are the brand Promise, bag of 40 ultra briefs but they are size small. The two bags of absorbent underwear; one is the brand Reassure and one is Tena. The only  problem is one is large and the other is extra large. When I see a package of diapers at a thrift store, I tend to jump on them without even checking the size. Perhaps next time I will check the size before I buy it. I can always use them as stuffers inside a medium diaper; I just have to alter them a bit.

• 4 months later...

I found an excellent way to use the too small M betterdry diapers by sticking the lower tape upwards to the upper tape and had a great fit. They were in the last weeks my night diaper and never had a leak, great absorbency. I did get also a big order of Large size betterdry. I really love them, super absorbent nearly too thick, great fit and very comfortable. Now I have enough alternatives.

Daily use and more discrete is ABN Tranquillity like work, rest is typically Abena M4, Dry 24/7 and Betterdry.

I tried again the Wellness Briefs, but they keep falling apart very time, hardly lasts 5 hours.