• DL
    • AB Sissy
    • AB Boy
    • AB Girl
    • DL Boy
    • DL Girl
    • Mummy
    • Daddy

I was just wondering why there are not many girls in here? And I think I may have the answer.

Is it because most of us whenever someone says I'm a new girl, rush towards them with big arms shouting.

"Change me." or "will you be my mummy"

I don't often see many wome talking in chatrooms, and I believe this is why. I think it's nice you want mommies, but not when your alienating them. What if they just want to ask a question, and they get scared off by the mass number of idoits who want babying.

Please try to find out what they want, and then ask them.

Would you like to be asked, to be a sissy if your into that sort of thing?

• Like 1

Think you may well be right and add to it that many women won't be as outgoing as most men dealing with or conversing about this subject. Wish there were more here also but can understand their viewpoint. :glare:

I was just wondering why there are not many girls in here? And I think I may have the answer.

Is it because most of us whenever someone says I'm a new girl, rush towards them with big arms shouting.

I don't often see many wome talking in chatrooms, and I believe this is why. I think it's nice you want mommies, but not when your alienating them. What if they just want to ask a question, and they get scared off by the mass number of idoits who want babying.

That's the problem that I've heard from our female members. Even when they specifically say they aren't looking to hook up with guys they say they get flooded with rude and sexually offensive emails from guys who aren't mature enough to know how to speak to a lady.

That is one of the reasons I allow anon posting on this board, so female members can post without having to reveal their email or screen names.

I agree,,,, I also get some pm's, heres what they start out as,,,,,,,,,,

asl?

then they start,, its soooo anoying, and the women hate it too, I have even told some of the girls, to change there profile to 57 yo male with body warts,,

come on guys show some respect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yea not saying to much but us girls always get bombored with sexual things and it is annoying so u guys need to calm down cause sometimes it makes me not want to go into the chat room because i always end up talking to some guy and they proceed right to sex its not right and i think that u guys should stop with the sex stuff pleaz LOOOOOOOOOOOVE DIAPERGIRL :D

• 3 months later...
Guest Johnny Angel

WOW ! I expected the results to show more AB's than DL's. That goes to show ya's that I don't know Jack - LOL !

A word about guys bothering girls. I beleive little winks are the way to start off. Sutle conversation, respect and good-ole-fashion charm seems to be what most girls are interested in.

Recommend Reading - "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus"

• 2 months later...

I love the fact that I don't even need to bother with the toilet. I wouldn't call this security because I have STRONG bladder/bowel control. I've tried to have an "accident" but it just hurts so much and is so annoying that I dont wan't to hold it in, instead of accidently peeing. Although one of the first times I wore a diaper, I had a small farting accident (hasn't happened since though), I thought this was pretty ironic, seeing as I only have those after the very rare food poisoning.

But as for the AB side of me, OCCASIONALLY I will suck my thumb, that is so rare it's almost not even worth mentioning. Bottles are something I might look into, but not the pacifier/frilly panties/bib/clothing stuf. So in conclusion, I guess the only AB part of me is a bottle, although I do want to have induced accidents.

It's upsetting how the men are treating the women, then when someone comes along, like myself whose honest, not pushy and desires some sort of relationship and not referring to sex as being the ultimate goal, I'm hurt and disgusted how women are treated.

It doesn't leave me anywhere to turn to, even in this, supposedly, open forum. Please men stop and think about what you are saying and doing. Afterall the largest sex organ in your body, surprise, surprise, is your brain!!! Imagine that.

BTW I couldn't agree more with the people who think men should stop bombarding women with stupid sexual suggestions. Not only is it immature, but it shows yourself as distasteful on your part. Even I know girls do not want an idiot who cannot control himself enough to approach her as a human being, and not some kind of toy. When I look on message boards like wetset.net, and see some of the threads where women are flooded with ignorant questions I am thankful that I am not flooded with a ton of women asking me questions (in very poor grammar) like "gimmie a bottle" and "change my poopie diaper"...

Cmon guys, even if girls like the fetish, they want guys who are obviously mature enough to speak to them from time to time without thinking they havnt entered kindergarden. They also want to know that theyre capable of normal conversation without the guy having a constant hard on, or whatever. I gotta admit, I read these things out of amusement, because it makes me greatful to have more control over myself.

Guys who do this: please grow up, your scaring away a valuable point of view within this community.

• 3 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

none of the above i wear for real but prefer to play as a little boy around 8 or 9

• 1 year later...

I agree with what has been said. I, at the suggestion an another AB (who happened to be a girl) went into a Mirc chatroom as a female. I felt somewhat like a piece of raw meat thrown into the midst pf a pack of starving wolves. I kept getting PMed even after I plainly stated I was a male on the open chat. After that, I am really surprised that there are any women ABs or DLs who come to these sites.

• 6 years later...