LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

I think it's a major step in the right direction for incontinence marketing. I'm tired of buying diapers with photos of 80 year olds playing tennis on the bags.

Wearing one now. More comfortable than the Depend pull-ons, and wider crotch too, actually designed for a man to wear as well as women.

Guest diamondback688

Publix only has stores in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina...the company was started in the town i grew up in, and i actually know one of the VPs....if you really wanted the diapers though..., im sure you could find some on eBay...

• 2 weeks later...

I also have begun using the Publix brand of pull-ups recently and find them very satisfactory. Re AutieAB's comments that Publix is expensive. Yes they are in certain things, but in other things they are less than the other chains. It depends on what you're buying. As for the Publix pull-ups, they are $9.99, which is very much in line, oe even a little cheaper, than similar products at Wal-Mart or other big-box stores. At times, Publix sells Depends for no more than the other places. I also like Daily Di's and Powder

White's comments about Publix taking a step in the right direction for marketing. Almost all of their pull-up packages generally have pictures of younger people, which is very encouraging for those of us who aren't 80-years-old and play tennis!! So anyone who lives in Florida, Georgia, S. Carolina, or wherever else Publix is, might do well to try the "house brand" of pull-ups.

• 2 weeks later...

Whether it is just me but i have tried huggies dry nites for boys 8-15 and all is well, they do not rip as did the girls ones and also hold lots of liquid, makes a big bulge, so may be the girl anatomy is smaller than the boys so hence have made their girls dry nites smaller to fit them better where as the boys they have left the same.

Do they have padding and a waterproof barrier up to the waistband like the Depends refastable undies?

Phil

I think it's a major step in the right direction for incontinence marketing. I'm tired of buying diapers with photos of 80 year olds playing tennis on the bags.

Wearing one now. More comfortable than the Depend pull-ons, and wider crotch too, actually designed for a man to wear as well as women.

Are they actually any good? I'm heading back to the States again soon so these could be on my shopping list. The problem I have with the 8-15yrs Drynites/Goodnites, though, is that they're designed to hold an 8-15 year-old's bladderful. Do the Publix ones hold an adult amount without leaking everywhere?

For AutieAB, pleased you'll be in the states soon and I hope you enjoy it. To answer your question, yes, the Publix brand will hold an adult amount, but like anything else, one can definitely overdo it to the point of leakage. If you wet heavily, the overnight style should hold you for a few hours, and there is a style that is used for more moderate incontinence and may be good for a couple-three hours out. They are more protective than the Goodnites/Drynites brand, since the Publix brand is marketed for adults. So enjoy your trip and give 'em a try! They are $9.99 per package.

• 4 weeks later...

They're essentially identical, the "super absorbent polymer" is just in different places. Since you're not wearing them to use them, you need not worry, because the difference isn't there.

True but the padding should affect the way they feel in different places.

the diapers are the same thickens all the way through the pulp and super absorbent gel is just distributed differently

So being from the United Kingdom, we have Dry Nites Boys and Girls, i assume these are the same things. I have been just like you, seen the adverts on tv, reading the reviews about them on the nappy reviews but was eager to buy some and try them. I have had a few mis targets, i had them in my hand then at the last minute and then chickened out.

Finally i plucked up the courage and bought girls dry nites but i feel that the absorbancy is where girls leak most, judging where the anatomy is, but i have had about 5 packs, but have found that nearly half of them kept splitting at the sides. But decided to buy boys dry nites (8-15 years), they do not split unlike the girls ones.

But they allow you to wet like a trooper as they have anti leak cuffs and lots of padding mainly at the front. Great designs.

post-2130-1171191182_thumb.jpg

post-2130-1171191182_thumb.jpg

Last week I was going through my stash, and I found a pull-up, the ones with the ATV's on the front panel,I figured being it was the last one I would use it, so I put a serenity guard in and a pair of plastic pants on, I was very suprised how much it actully held before it started to leak.

I had it on for 6 hours before it leaked, I was impressed, that guard made a big difference in feel, and performance...I think I will buy another pack,