LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at school

On 5/23/2017 at 1:12 AM, Diaper4 said:

Has anyone ever worn a diaper to school when they was in school, if so what kind and did you get cought?

Yes I were attends and I never got cought or never could wet my diaper in class either.

I wore tena super and wet them in school I was never cought

• 4 weeks later...

Being a bedwetter till 16 i've worn to school many times such as school camps and international / field trips , i was caught in primary school and was teased by them , lets just say kids at the time are playful and diapers are not easily concealed under clothes at night,  in secondary school only like a handful of friends knew about me having to wear diapers at night

3 hours ago, diaperkidboy said:

Being a bedwetter till 16 i've worn to school many times such as school camps and international / field trips , i was caught in primary school and was teased by them , lets just say kids at the time are playful and diapers are not easily concealed under clothes at night,  in secondary school only like a handful of friends knew about me having to wear diapers at night

It was common knowledge I wet the bed and slept in nappies during my teens. My Sister made sure everyone knew.

• 2 months later...

I am a youth leader, and although all summer camps were canceled this summer,  usually at least for the first 3 or 4 nights I have to hang out wet sleeping bags of a morning.  And I see other groups doing the same thing. I wash and keep our groups tents and sleeping bags, and there is always at least one on most camp outs that comes back peed in. These are boys aged 12 to 16. I am pretty certain I have seen a glimpse of a goodnights on several occasions. 

• 8 months later...

Forced to wear until I was 9 or so. By choice in college frequently. 

I has health issues so no one noticed in elementary school. 

I enjoyed the feeling of peeing during long lectures and I made the mid class Break motions like all my classmates but I didn't pee in the toilets. I kept a small bottle in my purse for mimicking the sounds of tinkling in the toilet after I almost got caught. 

I didn't drink but I ferried the kids who did to and from the bars. And every time one would pee themselves after I dropped them off at their dorm. I just peed my diapers. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

In preschool and elementary school I wore Pampers. In junior high school I wore Pampers and in high school I wore multiple Pampers taped together to make a diaper big enough to fit me. 

Who changed you in elementary School and in middle school buddy? And what did the teachers think about you still being in diapers?!???❤️☺️??????❤️? I bet you LOVED that!?????❤️???????❤️?❤️???

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Who changed you in elementary School and in middle school buddy? And what did the teachers think about you still being in diapers?!???❤️☺️??????❤️? I bet you LOVED that!?????❤️???????❤️?❤️???

Well in elementary school I was changed about 75% by the school nurse and 25% by my teachers (in kindergarten it was about 80% teacher, in grade 1 about 50:50 and in grade 2 about 90% nurse). I think that everyone in my kindergarten class was in diapers at least once during the year and my teacher seemed indifferent to it. My grade 1 teacher preferred me being in diapers (except when I pooped, which I tried to do only at recess and lunchtime if I had to poop at all during the school day). 

In junior high school I changed my own diapers (and pretty much only peed in them anyway). 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well in elementary school I was changed about 75% by the school nurse and 25% by my teachers (in kindergarten it was about 80% teacher, in grade 1 about 50:50 and in grade 2 about 90% nurse). I think that everyone in my kindergarten class was in diapers at least once during the year and my teacher seemed indifferent to it. My grade 1 teacher preferred me being in diapers (except when I pooped, which I tried to do only at recess and lunchtime if I had to poop at all during the school day). 

In junior high school I changed my own diapers (and pretty much only peed in them anyway). 

Wow! I can't believe that all the kids in your kindergarten class was in diapers at one point!??? That must've been SO COOL!? What kinda diapers did you wear in kindergarten and elementary school?!??☺️???❤️ Did I ever tell you the story of how I got into diapers too buddy?!??☺️???❤️?❤️?????❤️?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! I can't believe that all the kids in your kindergarten class was in diapers at one point!??? That must've been SO COOL!? What kinda diapers did you wear in kindergarten and elementary school?!??☺️???❤️ Did I ever tell you the story of how I got into diapers too buddy?!??☺️???❤️?❤️?????❤️?

I was in Pampers all the way through elementary school. No you haven’t told me how you got into diapers. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I was in Pampers all the way through elementary school. No you haven’t told me how you got into diapers. 

Well, it's you're lucky day buddy! Because it's on my blog right now!? Go to my profile and you should see it! Let me know what you think when you're done!?☺️❤️

• Like 1

@BabySpiderBoy Hey, I just checked your blog because I was curious about that story, but right now, your 'story' is literally unreadable. It's literally one huge paragraph. I would strongly suggest you go back, and divide it into smaller paragraphs of four to five lines on average.

The second thing is to cut down on the emoji's, like a lot. It's one thing to add the occasional smiley face, but you're going overboard. But that's less important than the enormous paragraph. Seriously, have you tried reading it yourself? What do you think makes a story easier to read? If it is literally one enormous paragraph, or a bunch of small ones?

Anyway, more relevant to the topic, I've never wore diapers to school, once I got into them. I must have worn some protection, when I got to school early in my life, but I was 'clean' pretty early, or so my mum tells me. Would I wear diapers to school, when I was younger? No. The risk just isn't worth it. Do you have any idea what doing that and being discovered would do to your social life?

It's one thing to wear them to school if you're incontinent or don't have a choice, but wearing them when you don't have to? Definitely not going to happen.

In that same breath, I will also tell you that I'm going to evening school for adults and that I have worn a diaper under my pants then. There's a major difference in doing it when you see them only once a week compared to if you see them everyday. Also, kids are cruel and do stupid shit, but if adults try to do any of that stuff, they could be in big trouble.

• Like 2

I was never sent to school in diapers as a kid, although I had somewhat similar experiences in that I wore diapers on some driving vacations we went on, when we drove down to Florida or out to the East coast, and so sometimes I would find myself on a playground or at one of my aunt & uncles houses, sent off to play with a bunch of kids for a few hours, with a diaper on. So, I know the terror of being in a diaper with other kids around, and of course my brother and sister were pretty much always around as well. I only got "caught" a couple of times though; although I was almost paralyzed with anxiety about it, most of the time, nobody noticed anything. 

I did send myself to school in diapers a couple of times, when I was about 12, which now, in retrospect, I realize was incredibly reckless, but back then I was labouring under the weight of a jumble of feelings about wearing diapers - fear, shame, but also sometimes an inexplicable satisfaction that I didn't have the words to describe, even to myself. So after I outgrew wearing diapers to bed, and my parents stopped buying them for me, I started making my own using safety pins and towels or pillow cases, and I would turn shopping bags into plastic pants. Sometimes I would put them on and leave the house late at night and go sit in a park across the street; I never got caught doing that, but had someone gotten up to let the cat out, and locked the front door, I don't know what I would have done. Or, what if a cop driving by saw a kid in a diaper sitting in the moonlight on a play structure? It could have gone really badly for me. 

On maybe three or four occasions, I worked up the courage to wear one of my homemade diapers to school under my jeans. I had one near-miss when a gym teacher opened a bathroom stall that I was in, changing for gym class, and he almost saw me in my diaper, but I held the door shut and said "Occupied!" and he stopped trying to open it. Other than that, I thought I'd been undetected, but then, something like 20 years later, a friend of mine that I'm still in contact with said that another guy we know had said he saw me at school in a diaper, back when we were all kids, but my buddy said he never believed it at the time. Ha ha, I said, hilarious, kids say the craziest things, don't they? Gulp. 

As to why I took that risk, I believe that it was related to a lot of stuff I was going through that year - I'd changed schools, inherited an alcoholic stepdad, I had trouble making friends, and I just felt sad and anxious all the time, basically, and having a diaper on made me feel better. Even though, had I actually been convincingly caught in one, it would have made things so MUCH worse for me. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kingdark said:

@BabySpiderBoy Hey, I just checked your blog because I was curious about that story, but right now, your 'story' is literally unreadable. It's literally one huge paragraph. I would strongly suggest you go back, and divide it into smaller paragraphs of four to five lines on average.

The second thing is to cut down on the emoji's, like a lot. It's one thing to add the occasional smiley face, but you're going overboard. But that's less important than the enormous paragraph. Seriously, have you tried reading it yourself? What do you think makes a story easier to read? If it is literally one enormous paragraph, or a bunch of small ones?

Anyway, more relevant to the topic, I've never wore diapers to school, once I got into them. I must have worn some protection, when I got to school early in my life, but I was 'clean' pretty early, or so my mum tells me. Would I wear diapers to school, when I was younger? No. The risk just isn't worth it. Do you have any idea what doing that and being discovered would do to your social life?

It's one thing to wear them to school if you're incontinent or don't have a choice, but wearing them when you don't have to? Definitely not going to happen.

In that same breath, I will also tell you that I'm going to evening school for adults and that I have worn a diaper under my pants then. There's a major difference in doing it when you see them only once a week compared to if you see them everyday. Also, kids are cruel and do stupid shit, but if adults try to do any of that stuff, they could be in big trouble.

Well, you'll be happy to know buddy, I took your advice and broke up the story into smaller bite-sized pieces. And Yes, I did read it on my phone. Several times actually. You must have been reading it from an desktop, which I can understand. Because if you read it off that I can see how it can be distracting. So I fixed it. As for the Emojis I'm not going to remove those. They're part of my shtick. That's what makes me unique. If you've read any of my posts in forums then you know that's my signature! That's What separates Me from the rest, and I like it like that!???❤️?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, you'll be happy to know buddy, I took your advice and broke up the story into smaller bite-sized pieces. And Yes, I did read it on my phone. Several times actually. You must have been reading it from an desktop, which I can understand. Because if you read it off that I can see how it can be distracting. So I fixed it. As for the Emojis I'm not going to remove those. They're part of my shtick. That's what makes me unique. If you've read any of my posts in forums then you know that's my signature! That's What separates Me from the rest, and I like it like that!???❤️?

@BabySpiderBoy

On the subject of paragraph breaking: I remember one time in school that we had a assignment that we had to complete. Some people were writing the assignment, and I believe it was some sort of narrative that we had to write for English class. The teacher ended up reading these things, and then was finding that people were not breaking paragraphs down, and worse than that, they weren’t even putting proper punctuation in. One person never put periods or commas into anything that he wrote.

that day the teacher taught us a lesson: he said “if you don’t put punctuation in, then it’s kind of ridiculous“ I’m going to show you what it’s like not to have any punctuation in. The teacher then proceeded to read two or three paragraphs, and without paragraphs or periods, the poor person was reading without pausing without breathing or without doing anything and he was half out of breath before he got done reading the second paragraph. He told us that periods commas and other punctuation should be used as if you were going to breathe or otherwise take a break. Each particular punctuation mark has it particular use – and that is why he went through this exercise.

after about an hour, we were all laughing our heads off, because the teacher was simply reading something and he sounded like an auctioneer that had his voice on fast forward, because he wasn’t unable to breathe, and he never stopped to take a breath. It was the funniest exhibition of Learning about English and punctuation that I have ever experienced in my entire life. I believe a couple of the girls in the class actually Peed their pants because it was so hilarious.  Just for your information, I do agree with the statement that you should lessen the amount of emojis that you use: they are cute, but they may end up distracting the reader from the actual reason, or your point in a posting. I don’t mind emoji’s myself, and I use them from time to time, but I do agree that if you use too much of them, it would be like me writing an entire posting in bold italic underline. When I have to annunciate a point, or I want someone to realize that I am serious, then I May throw in bolding, an underlining and italics as necessary, but if I can help it I don’t use the entire post to do this. Nothing big, just something that I noticed.  ?

this is why I try to break up my paragraphs and try to properly punctuate. With the “Voice command feature“ sometimes what I say does not come out the way I want it to. And if that happens, I have to go back in and edit it. That is why in my signature I always have the lines about that, because then somebody can’t turn around and tell me that I am terrible in my English grammar, or that my words don’t make sense. When you’re using automated voice commands, and you are speaking words, the iPad or other electronic device may not translate what you say to the actual spelling of the words.  This is why I am careful, but I cannot always go back in and correct errors on older posts. But if for some reason I happen to see them, I may go back in and edit them, because something may not make any sense at all.

Beian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional info
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Suit yourself. I'm at least glad that you took some of my advice. I checked it out and it's much easier to read now.  And you do, what you do. Be yourself. That's definitely something I agree with.

8 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

On the subject of paragraph breaking: I remember one time in school that we had a assignment that we had to complete. Some people were writing the assignment, and I believe it was some sort of narrative that we had to write for English class. The teacher ended up reading these things, and then was finding that people were not breaking paragraphs down, and worse than that, they weren’t even putting proper punctuation in. One person never put periods or commas into anything that he wrote.

that day the teacher taught us a lesson: he said “if you don’t put punctuation in, then it’s kind of ridiculous“ I’m going to show you what it’s like not to have any punctuation in. The teacher then proceeded to read two or three paragraphs, and without paragraphs or periods, the poor person was reading without pausing without breathing or without doing anything and he was half out of breath before he got done reading the second paragraph. He told us that periods commas and other punctuation should be used as if you were going to breathe or otherwise take a break. Each particular punctuation mark has it particular use – and that is why he went through this exercise.

after about an hour, we were all laughing our heads off, because the teacher was simply reading something and he sounded like an auctioneer that had his voice on fast forward, because he wasn’t unable to breathe, and he never stopped to take a breath. It was the funniest exhibition of Learning about English and punctuation that I have ever experienced in my entire life. I believe a couple of the girls in the cross actually Peed their pants because it was so hilarious.

this is why I try to break up my paragraphs and try to properly punctuate. With the “Voice command feature“ sometimes what I say does not come out the way I want it to. And if that happens, I have to go back in and edit it. That is why in my signature I always have the lines about that, because then somebody can’t turn around and tell me that I am terrible in my English grammar, or that my words don’t make sense. When you’re using automated voice commands, and you are speaking words, the iPad or other electronic device may not translate what you say to the actual spelling of the words.  This is why I am careful, but I cannot always go back in and correct errors on older posts. But if for some reason I happen to see them, I may go back in and edit them, because something may not make any sense at all.

Beian

Wow, that was a really funny story Brian!?? I really wish I had learned grammar that way. It would have been a lot more memorable, that's for sure. Something I wanted to add though was I never understood grammar, but I think I do my best all things considered. I always proofread my work before I submit it. Sometimes I don't always catch the mistakes but that's fine. My brother always used to give me a hard time about my grammar actually. So he kinda turned me into a grammar Nazi. That's why whenever I go on to YouTube and I see people's grammar it drives me crazy!???? It always makes me cringe.

3 minutes ago, Kingdark said:

Suit yourself. I'm at least glad that you took some of my advice. I checked it out and it's much easier to read now.  And you do, what you do. Be yourself. That's definitely something I agree with.

So what did you think of the story buddy?? you never mentioned that. I hope you enjoyed it at least. Even if you don't believe it. LOL!??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow, that was a really funny story Brian!?? I really wish I had learned grammar that way. It would have been a lot more memorable, that's for sure. Something I wanted to add though was I never understood grammar, but I think I do my best all things considered. I always proofread my work before I submit it. Sometimes I don't always catch the mistakes but that's fine. My brother always used to give me a hard time about my grammar actually. So he kinda turned me into a grammar Nazi. That's why whenever I go on to YouTube and I see people's grammar it drives me crazy!???? It always makes me cringe.

So what did you think of the story buddy?? you never mentioned that. I hope you enjoyed it at least. Even if you don't believe it. LOL!??

@BabySpiderBoy

If you think that story was hilarious try this one: one day somebody was trying to convince our sophomore English teacher that some thing was a word. You know how like you have learned that “ain’t” isn’t in is ia whole bunch of other words they have contractions? One of my classmates decided to start a discussion about the word “ain’t”. The whole entire time that we were in class that day, we were talking about present tense past tense past participle, what type of speech it was, well it was a noun verb and adjective and adverb or whatever, and how you end up using the word in a sentence. I think my friend decided that he wanted to start this discussion, because he knew darn well that if we were to have a discussion like this, that our English teacher would forget to assign his homework for that night, and we were lucky once, but the second time we ended up getting homework.

The whole entire time that we were in class that day, we were talking about present tense past tense past participle, what type of speech it was, whether it was a noun a verb and adjective and adverb or whatever, and how you end up using the word in a sentence. I think my friend decided that he wanted to start this discussion, because he knew darn well that if we were to have a discussion like this, that our English teacher would forget to assign his homework for that night, and we were lucky once, but the second time we ended up getting homework.

I learned a lot about English when I went to college as well. I think I learned more about English when I was in college than I did when I was in high school. I spent all of my freshman year, and some of my sophomore year, dealing with the parts of speech and all of the basic English stuff that you would find in an English textbook, the only difference is that the thing was bigger, and heavier. I think most of what was in that book was a combination of everything that I have learned from K to eight. It was kind of weird because I was getting sick of learning all of the basics of English, because it was “Jammed down our throats“ for nine years and I got sick of it. I need it for years of English, so I took freshman English level B, sophomore English level A, Business English, and senior English A.  Had a lot more fun in my senior year than in any of the other classes other than my business English class. This is because we were dealing with Shakespeare, and other player right, and we were getting a chance to read more advanced topics and discussing things that would prepare me for college level courses. When they keep slamming grammar down your throat for eight years, and then you go to the first year of high school, and you end up getting it shoved down your throat for another year, it gets a little old. When I got to college though however, I was able to use a lot more of the skills that I learned, and because I ended up taking English composition, it made a big difference, because the instructor I had was very good at her English. I ended up taking professional writing at the end of my college career, and the instructor that I had for that class was the husband of the teacher that I had as a freshman in English composition. Both of those instructors were top notch, and I can tell you from experience that I had a blast, and there was even a time where in my junior year I took a class where I was able to write one composition for one class, and then use the same subject, and write it a different way for another class. One way was to write it for my science class, while the other one was to write it for my English class. I got an a on the one for my English, and a C for the one I had done for my science class, because I needed a little bit more information, but the instructor did say that I did well on that assignment.

The discussion that we had that day was that people were thinking that English was the hardest language to learn, because it is not as straightforward as “a is a”, “b is b” etc.  in reality it’s a is a, when b Is C, but not a” and silly things like that. What I mean by “silly things like that” is that there are so many rules - for example regardless of how many times we look at it, one apple plus one apple equals to apples. There is no “except when this happens or except when that happens“ another example of silly rules is: I before E except after C, and other rules. In other languages, I don’t believe there are so many rules that you have to know, and it is weird that we have one of the strangest languages that we have to learn as children in school, but then as we get into high School we may forget, but then, by the time you become seniors you should know the basics, but as I said English is the weirdest language, because there are so many times when somebody says “the rule is this“, but then adds, “But when it happens this way, the role is this“

I can understand why you may have had trouble in English, and I have friends that are “grammar Nazis as well“. One of them I do respect, because she does make a point of correcting it when somebody has something they post, and the usage is incorrect, which makes a post unable to be understood, or it is misunderstood. English wasn’t very easy for me either, but reading was and so was spelling. My stumbling block that was worse. What is mass. Give me a list of addition tables, subtraction tables, multiplication tables, division tables, simple percent, and the whole 9 yards, and I probably could figure it out. When they started adding algebra, telling me “ X equals Y plus Z plus W minus X minus a minus B equals”. Then it got ridiculous: then I had to learn a whole new vernacular, and I had to be able to figure out why “a equals B Plus C -3 minus E equals”

I can understand the necessary Use of equations like that in higher math, but when you were a guy that likes accounting, there are a few times when you would need to use algebraic equations in any way shape or form. You would have to use the basics addition subtraction multiplication division fractions and percents. You add that also with accounting principles and other exercises that you would use to be able to eventually do a whole kit with With a fictional business: either a sole proprietor ship a partnership a corporate entity. In that case you would have to know what you would do with source documents and how you would take care of transactions post them and be able to prove up your cash journal and all the rest of your journals. This is more along my speed then having 10 hours of algebra shove down my throat. I will go one further: I would rather have @Evelyn Dellcerro “ spank me“ for an hour rather than to deal with algebraic equations: it would be like if I fed you something that you despised as a kid, and you still despise as an adult, and I made you eat it, similar to where a baby would be introduced to something, and he would have to eat it.

Brian

Simple thing I learned many years ago about punctuation, especially commas.  Two meanings to this phrase:  "Let's eat, Grandma" and "Let's eat Grandma".

As a not native English speaker, I only needed to read it twice, to ascertain the difference. The first example, is where you say, you want to start eating, and the second is where you say you literally want to eat your grandma, thus becoming a cannibal.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I had the whole grammar nazi on a completely different level, my mother taught English as a second language, so not only did I get it for 9 plus years in school, but continued to get it constantly in my home life for decades. That was highly annoying. 

Wow!??? I bet buddy! But at least you still had your diapers!? LOL!?? So that was good. And I completely agree with you. I hate grammar Nazis!?????? Very annoying!!!!!

• Like 1