LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
alwaysman

masterbating in a diaper or maxi pad

First time I ever put on a diaper, I ended up masturbated, the plastic cover of the diaper really made me feel like wow, after that I was hooked on diapers and still am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a diaper, yes of course! Mostly diapered in bed before sleeping, right after a good wetting. Cum, pass out and fall asleep totally relaxed 😴

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Painted Cow said:

In a diaper, yes of course! Mostly diapered in bed before sleeping, right after a good wetting. Cum, pass out and fall asleep totally relaxed 😴

I bought f three lock rubber pabnts, locks at waist and one on each leg band.  Put on a overnite cloth diaper and these locking rubber pants and laid down on my bed and b oom, shot a load of cum no touching and then let a big pee and with an hour I came again and peed again, definitely arousal and no touching and yes I fell asleep and sleep all night. 

3 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

First time I ever put on a diaper, I ended up masturbated, the plastic cover of the diaper really made me feel like wow, after that I was hooked on diapers and still am.

bought f three lock rubber pabnts, locks at waist and one on each leg band.  Put on a overnite cloth diaper and these locking rubber pants and laid down on my bed and b oom, shot a load of cum no touching and then let a big pee and with an hour I came again and peed again, definitely arousal and no touching and yes I fell asleep and sleep all night.

bought f three lock rubber pabnts, locks at waist and one on each leg band.  Put on a overnite cloth diaper and these locking rubber pants and laid down on my bed and b oom, shot a load of cum no touching and then let a big pee and with an hour I came again and peed again, definitely arousal and no touching and yes I fell asleep and sleep all night.

“Slept like a baby” then, I usually sleep good after releave myself in my nappy, then wake up feeling refreshed and wet.

15 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

I usually sleep good after releave myself in my nappy, then wake up feeling refreshed and wet.

Agree, doing so and waking up all warm and wet is just heavenly.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2017 at 3:06 PM, PrincessUnicorn said:

I have never masturbated in a diaper, but I have had sex in one :)

never been so jealous of some one

Cummin in a diaper's great, but cummin in rubber pants is even greater! Can't get enuff!  Pleasure pants they are... :)

Cummin in a diaper's great, but cummin in rubber pants is even greater! Can't get enuff!  Pleasure pants they are...

When I get the chance I’ll try that with my plastic pants. Wahoo, something new.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Andrew51 said:

When I get the chance I’ll try that with my plastic pants. Wahoo, something new.

Whack that weed man!!! And do tell!!

I love to masterbate when I am in my diaper. I like it when my diaper is wet too. I have even had my wife jerk me off while I am diapered.

I love to masterbate when I am in my diaper. I like it when my diaper is wet too. I have even had my wife jerk me off while I am diapered.

You are one lucky man.

I looove to rub my diaper as I masturbate , then I pee after a wile and I cumm…!

mmmmmmm such and arousing experience!!