LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Rainy early Saturday morning but could be snow instead. I am nice and comfortable in a wet and messy Classico V2 diaper, wet, warm, squishy, lumpy. and the emotional and physical sensations and catharsis I get from my wet and poopy morning diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life, I am also enjoying a hot cup of coffee and have no plans to change right away but will get clean and fresh well before my wife gets up this morning. I am going to get my morning exercise while wet and messy, fit, wet, and poopy is a good combination. You know what, I just messed some more. I had to stand up and relax, I find it difficult most of the time to mess while sitting down, unless there is a real diaper explosion, but this is not an explosion. Second warm squish now, life is good.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This morning I am enjoying the cacophony of emotional and physical pleasurable sensations in a wet and messy Tranquility ATN diaper with a booster and a pair of pink cotton/lycra Baby Your Doll diaper pants. Tranquility ATN diapers, for a store bought diaper is not bad at all, with the booster I got through the night without a leak, and the diaper is containing my substantial warm mess without issue. Time to walk into the kitchen feeling the load in my diaper while I get a cup of coffee.

I'm messy right now.  I pooped earlier this morning and just pooped in my diaper again.  I just love adding to my diaper,  filling it up more and more.  The bigger the mess, the better. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

just woke up in a extremely full squiushy wet and messy tykables overnights will be getting a diaper change very shortly by mommy.

How was the diaper change baby?🙂

14 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

So good to be changed into a fresh diaper for a day of full on play 

That sounds like so much fun. I wish I could have gotten my diaper changed with you buddy.😁😃♥️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if messing is an acquired pleasure or an instantaneous pleasure the first time someone messes their diapers or pants on purpose. The purposeful/volitional component is important because accidentally pooping in your pants is more than likely going to be unpleasant and embarrassing. For me I started experimenting messing my pants on purpose very secretly at about age 12, just at the dawn of puberty. At that phase of development I could also fit into XL plastic pants for babies. The experience of messing my pants, the warmth, the squishy feeling in my pants. the soft supple plastic pants over my regular white underpants was an immediate and overwhelming flood (no pun intended) because I also wet my pants. There was some guilt and naughtiness mixed in with the pleasure, but the pleasurable sensations were so intense that I had an erection and first orgasm. I learned how to rinse out my poopy pants and hand washed them and then hid the now clean underpants in the basement to dry. I learned to line my underpants with a wash cloth that made cleaning up easier. This started my "love map" journey in wetting, messing, and diapers. Fast forward to this morning waking up in a wet Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper and then messing my diaper in the kitchen checking emails while getting coffee. Who says that multitasking is difficult? The solitude of the early morning in my wet, messy, warm, squishy, 'tinky diapee while my wife is still sleeping is my special time to myself. I am not being dishonest with my wife, she knows, but I don't go poopy in my diaper around her or anyone. Wetting my diaper around her, others, while at work is a usual activity for me. I am discreet, use scented baby powder oil in my diaper to smell fresh and pleasant even after as long as 12 hours in a wet diaper, but usually I am wet for 6-9 hours. Back to my current wet and messy diaper sitting here with the best warm squish that will remain for about 2 hours before I change for a consulting role today. I think I'll opt for a MegaMax cloth back diaper under my pants and untucked shirt while my diaper becomes warm, wet, and soggy throughout the day without anyone having a clue. Have a good day fellow diaper lovers. This is a great forum to share our diapers and know we are not weird, just delightfully unique...and of course wet and messy!

My first use of an Id Slip Expert Maxi Prime diaper. I've pooped twice and peed about three times. The feel and the smell is fantastic. Also - so comfortable. I would wear it through the night (just gone midnight here) but I'm not massively confident that the tapes will hold and I really don't want to destroy my bed!

Anyway - happy Chinese New Year!

Messy here! Very messy!  Pushed out a large semi solid load in my Mega Max about an hour and a half ago in bed.  Took a short nap of about half an hour, woke up with a great big lump in my diaper.  As I was laying on my side, I carefully got  out of bed so as not to smush the load all over.  For the last hour I have been cleaning out the spare refrigerator, removing the shelves and washing them.  Lots of very old stuff I'm throwing away and going up and down the short steps with this mess  in the seat of my diaper is wonderful!  I decided to take a break and just sat down at my computer to surf and chat a bit.  Yeah, after an hour and a half of my poop bumping around in the seat of my diaper it's now flat as a pancake mushed all over my bottom. 

yup right here my Tykables little builders is very wet and messy. will need a diaper change soon and get ready for bed.

• Like 1

I’m wearing a Megamax with 2 Huggies Little Movers size 6 as stuffers. I’ve wet my diaper 4 times and pooped in it once and I’m about to wet my 5th time and poop in it my 2nd time. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this babyish being this wet and messy. 

• Like 1

Just had an awesome mess 🙈 held it all day to then release a long thick log into my nappy when I got home. 

the worst part is realising that that’s all for today and I won’t get another until tomorrow 😂

• Like 2

My morning Cushies Ultra diaper is wet and messy and I am sitting here with a warm squishy poopy in my diaper with confidence, no leaks, no diaper blow-out, just the simple natural pleasure of a wet, warm messy diaper.😌

3 hours ago, messynappygirl said:

Just had an awesome mess 🙈 held it all day to then release a long thick log into my nappy when I got home. 

the worst part is realising that that’s all for today and I won’t get another until tomorrow 😂

Something to look forward to though. For now, live in the moment and enjoy the warm poopy mess in your diaper...I am enjoying my warm, squishy mess in my Cushies Ultra diaper

• Like 2

I wish I could add some variation, but my morning routine, is, well, simply my routine. I am up this morning wet and now messy in a Cushies cloth back diaper and Gary Euroflex pants- crinkly. So here I am wet, messy, stinky, squishy and any other word ending in "y" that describes my diaper: poopy, potty in my diapee. I am not sure what feels better, messing my diaper as I walked downstairs from the bedroom to the kitchen feeling my diaper fill up with a warm poopy, walking while feeling the messy load in my diaper, or the squish as I sit here contributing to this thread. I'll have to call the sensations and pleasure a tie. Soon I will be getting my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper, another ecstatic experience. I think the correct term after my exercise is that I will be "ripe" for a diaper change, although I really am "ripe" right now.😌

5 hours ago, Moochie said:

I wish I could add some variation, but my morning routine, is, well, simply my routine.

How about holding off messing your diaper until you are in the middle of exercising?  Not sure what all exercises you do, but in the middle of laying on your back doing sit ups you could let out your load.  Also jogging you could be jogging down the street and mess your diaper while doing so.  Deep knee bends, anything.  Might add some variety to hold off your messing your diaper until you have started your exercises. 

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

How about holding off messing your diaper until you are in the middle of exercising?  Not sure what all exercises you do, but in the middle of laying on your back doing sit ups you could let out your load.  Also jogging you could be jogging down the street and mess your diaper while doing so.  Deep knee bends, anything.  Might add some variety to hold off your messing your diaper until you have started your exercises. 

I have messed my diaper while jogging, very nice...makes me run faster!!!!