LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

59 minutes ago, Andrew51 said:

Quite an effort, “no, no, yes ok... diaper on poop” been there done that, only when home alone, maybe sit in it for a while,wet it, and then later wet once more before the big clean up (P U). Clean nappy for the rest of the day only wetting.....& more wetting.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Sounds like my day yesterday.  I don't poop in public, only at home.  Cleanup is just too messy to be done in public.  At least for me it is.

• Like 1

Actually, while typing up a topic on the site, laying on my back in my basement, I felt my tummy gurgle like a fart. So, I concentrated to get it out when things just started happening quickly. I wasn't planning on messing this evening, but got caught off guard. It was quite a load and cuts down my diaper time now. When you gotta go....

• 2 weeks later...

I put on a MegaMax about 30 minutes ago with barrier ointment and messed while eating breakfast. I’m currently waiting for the clear coat on my car to dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very messy last night! I started at about 10pm; I gave myself three small enemas, one of which was a saline enema. Then I put a Dulcolax suppository and one glycerin suppository in my bum and ate two chocolate squares of exlax. I ended up messing just fifteen later and went about my bedtime ritual; I put on my booties, my baby bonnet, my baby t- shirt, drank my baba and finally put on a bed wetting hypnosis track. I had on about four diapers and had to waddle to get into my crib. At about five in the morning the exlax started to kick in and I started to mess even more!

I got up at 9:30 this morning, took my shower and started to get ready for work. I wished I could have stayed in my messy diaper all day but I have work today plus errands to run around town so it just wasn’t possible. I didn’t have as bad of a rash as I thought but I did put some Desitine on me. All in all I had a great night and a really good morning!

• Like 1
I’m messy now and will be for the next 7 hours before I get home and able to clean up and put on fresh diapers. 

7hrs in a dirty diaper is a quick way to diaper rash, hope you used rash cream.

23 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

7hrs in a dirty diaper is a quick way to diaper rash, hope you used rash cream.

I always use diaper rash cream and skin repair cream after clean up. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

About 90 minutes ago I came home and immediately put on a MegaMax and a cheaper cvs brand taped brief for the sake of double protection. There wasn’t much at first but as I stood at the table to do some writing it kept on coming. As of now I’m waiting for the mail to come since my replacement cellphone arrives sometime today. Life is good, but better in diapers.

• Like 1

I got here too late!  Messed my diaper and was catching up on the posts and other computer things (I was on a trip this last week and just got home).  I started to feel a little heat on my skin from sitting in my messy diaper so I had to go clean up and change diapers.  Now I'm in a fresh diaper but I'm no longer messy so I missed it by about 20 minutes!

I got here too late!  Messed my diaper and was catching up on the posts and other computer things (I was on a trip this last week and just got home).  I started to feel a little heat on my skin from sitting in my messy diaper so I had to go clean up and change diapers.  Now I'm in a fresh diaper but I'm no longer messy so I missed it by about 20 minutes!

Maybe your starting to lose control

I just completely filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a load of diarrhea. Just going to wait about 30 minutes before I change to make sure I am finished pooping.

Are you sick or did you take a laxative my bowel control is starting to diminish ive been pooping my pants a lot this week and havent made it to the toilet until today. My adderall causes frequent bms and diarrhea

15 minutes ago, scif788 said:

Are you sick or did you take a laxative my bowel control is starting to diminish ive been pooping my pants a lot this week and havent made it to the toilet until today. My adderall causes frequent bms and diarrhea

I have occasional I.B.S. That causes diarrhea.

• Like 1

Just sitting here in a wet and loaded abu kiddo.......trying to push it to the max. These hold a lot! I'm also enjoying the nice firm load I'm sitting on ?. Just hope it does'nt start to leak...

qwack

Just sitting here in a wet and loaded abu kiddo.......trying to push it to the max. These hold a lot! I'm also enjoying the nice firm load I'm sitting on [emoji16]. Just hope it does'nt start to leak...

qwack

Shit my pants and didn’t even know i think im becoming bowel incontinent as well