LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom...

Hi everyone,

I am dead tired and upset and I have to go to bed. Just wanted to post this so everyone knows, without me havin to go into chat and explain! I got a call from the hospital this mornin around 530 saying my Mother was unresponsive and that they needed the family to gather immediately, and they asked for my permission to put Mom on a ventilator. I knew my Mother was strictly against that but makin the decision on my own, I told them to go ahead and do it til we could all gather at the hospital. When we got there she was on full life support and her left lung was so full of pneumonia, that she couldnt breathe. They did a bronchiscope and sucked all the pneumonia out of her lung and said she SHOULD recover. She is still on life support but they are weaning her off of the vent already, which I am choosing to take as a good sign. My family said that I made the right decision to put Mom on the ventilator, as the part of it that she was against was being kept alive on machines for a long period of time. So short term, I made the correct decision. Thank GOD!!!! PLEASE OMG PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MOTHER and IF ANYONE HAS ACCESS TO A PRAYER LINE PLEASE ADD MY MOTHER. I am not ready to lose her yet! Thank you everyone ! Ill stop in maybe later or maybe tomorrow but please pray for me and my family!

HUGGLES AND KISSIES to everyone,

CURIOUS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear this, but it sounds like you made the right choice Cur, I hope she pulls through all right as I know you've been down about this all week. You and your mother are in my thoughts and I hope you hear nothing but good news here on out. I'll likely be in chat tomorrow (Monday). Hope to hear things are improving.

Your friend,

DL Wolf

"Nose to the wind, I go."

your always in my prayers curious, always, and of course I will add your Mom,you made a good sound decision under a lot of presure, please try to get some rest and take care of yourself, do not forget about taking care of yourself as well, its easy to get run down and stresed at a time like this, we will all be thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Pet

Guest diamondback688

i was with my parents when my dad got that dreaded phone call...my grandma was riding one of those damn razor scooters and fell onto her head...she had to have a portion of her brain removed(the portion is about as big as my thumb i was told) and she is alive now, but she doesnt remember anything, and she cant read or write...we went up to the hospital where she was and she was on full life support...and this is the best part: she gave her medical power of attorney to the son that sell carpet for a living, not the son that is a nurse and also has a nurse for a wife...HOW SCREWED UP IS THAT? now back to curious's mom...i hope everything goes well curious...you and your family are in my prayers...

Thanks everyone! I just called for an update this mornin on Mom and they said shes still sedated but had a restful night and her vitals are holding steady. Please keep praying. We all always need those but at this time of year, my family and I really do! Today is also the 16th anniversary of my sisters death. She died at age 31 in a car accident. So yea, this time of year, specially this year, is real hard. Thanks to everyone for leavin ur sweet messages. Diamondback I'm sorry to hear about ur grandma and I hope she improves. My thoughts are with you also! HUGS!

Love,

Curious

Me and My family Give blessings to you and yours my dear, prayer is strong, and love even stronger, if the will is there the life shall continue. Our prayers are with you, your mother, and your family. Loves, Timmy

Curious--

My heart and prayers are with you for every minute of this difficult time... I love you dearly, and hope that all the RL things you're going through end well (and SOON), and return you to the peace and happiness a wonderful person like you deserves ALL the time!

HUGS and Kisses, darlin

Vinyl

I'm in chat with Curious right now, and she asked me to send along an update.....

curious: can u go on dd to my mom topic and make a short post for me ... sayin what i told ya and ill update when i can ijust cant right now and lots of ppl are emailin me about whats goin on im on dd tryin to type an update but im just not up to it right now ... im so depressed .... depressed sad bummed sick ...

now she has some kind of brochi disease too... she'll be in icu for at least another week.. when shes ok enough she'll either be transferred to a care facility 15 mins up the road or if shes not in such good shape she'll be sent to charleston, wv which is about 89 miles up the road ... and my heart is completely broken in half ... both times i went in to see her, she opened her eyes, and i told her i loved her, and blinked her eyes and a little tear ran down her cheek omg omg omg ... ive cried sooooooooo much

me: i hope you have somebody there to cry with... not alone

curious: just the kids and i right now but.... i been with my family all day

me: you have every reason to cry... this is one of the hardest things you'll ever have to deal with!

me: with family... GOOD ... you are NOT alone with this ... I and everybody at DD is praying for you

curious: i hope so.. OMG do we need those

I am praying for her (and I'm agnostic). I know lots of us are sending our own hopes, too...

Vinyl.

Hi curious,

I will pray for your mom. Try to keep a possitive attitude through all this, although I know it must be hard! I can only offer my support through words, but I hope it is still comforting to you. Hang in there! My thoughs tand prays will be with you. Inspite of all this try to have a happy Holiday season. Best Wishes!

Guest katiekat01

curious

i know that we have had our prollems, but please believe me when i say that i wish ur mom a speedy recovery. i will keep her and ur family in my prayers and i hope with all my heart that she and u and all ur family will be ok

heather

Ok so the dr came in and said theres still a lot of trouble with the left lung, but her blood oxygen levels were better, so tonight they removed her from the ventilator! *prays* Tonight should tell a lot...Hopefully, she'll be able to breathe fine on her own, which for now, she is. If she continues, then maybe, just MAYBE * i say with hesitation * she'll be on the road to recovery. We were only allowed to see her for a few seconds each because they said its important that she "rest, rest, rest" and we are sposeda stay calm and not let her get excited at all. SO when she asked what today is, we all just said, "Its monday mom! I dont know the date cause u been in here so long we are all confused!" We dont want her to know that its the anniversary of my sister's death or that would aggitate her more than they care for her to be aggitated. Its very important that she stay calm. Anyway I heard her (barely) say, "I Love You" to me so that was worth about a million dollars. Keep up the prayers please. TY so much !

HUGS and KISSIES to all of u

Love,

CURIOUS

Well, Mom is steadily improving! Shes got her cantankerous attitude back :thumbsup: she wants something to eat, she wants to sleep, she wants to climb in my pocket and go home with me, she wants wants wants. :) So thats a plus right? She wanted out of ICU and the DR almost allowed it but the Nurse informed him that shes JUST not ready. And Ive explained to Mom that she doesnt wanna rush things and that she needs to listen to the Dr's. The Dr's have told us that she'll never be what she used to be or have the quality of life that she once had, and she'll need oxygen 24/7 for the rest of her life but if she listens, she should have 2-5 years left. Thats better than 2-5 hours so we'll take it! Ill go back over later but for now, she's doin well! TY For the prayers and please dont stop now! Please keep praying because she still has a long long road ahead of her!

HUGGLES and KISSIES AND MUCH LOVE, :wub::wub::wub:

Curious