LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
pottypanties

Wearing Bras

11 posts in this topic

Do you ever wear a bra? If so how often and how many do you have?

I wear a bra everyday, all day long and have for longer than I can remember.

I just noticed that I need to buy a couple of new ones as 2 of mine are getting pretty worn.

Currently I have 7. Plan to replace 2 of them and buy 5 new ones.

I own a couple myself and wear them almost daily.  I love the way they feel and when I put a shirt or dress on I love the figure it gives me

1 person likes this

I have a great collection of Bali #3484 in 2xl.

Love them and both my wife and I wear the same size so we share.

Just today I bought some silicone enhancers for a nice B cup look.

1 person likes this

I have several bras in several different cup size as I different breast forms to fill them with. Although on the day to day I usually where the a 38B. I have been doing for many years know. 

Can anyone recommend how to measure myself so I buy the right size?  I've bought one or two, but they've never fit properly.

thank you

From an old file copy - source unknown

BRA MEASUREMENTS:

Begin by putting on an unpadded bra and getting a measuring tape.

Measure around the bottom of the bra band, directly under the bust. Make sure the measuring tape is snug.

Round the size to the nearest whole number. If the measurement is even, add 4 inches. If the measurement is odd, add 5 inches. For example, if the measurement is 36 inches, the band size is 40.

Measure the fullest part of the bust, at nipple level. Round to the nearest whole number.

To calculate cup size, subtract the band size from the bust size. For instance, if the bust size is 37 inches and the band size is 34 inches, the result is 3 inches. This number can then be used to determine the letter with the help of the rules below. In this example, the size would be a 34C.

1. Measure around the band
    • Calculate the size
    • Measure the bust
    • Calculate cup size
  • If the band size and cup size are the same, the bra size is AA.
    • A difference of 1 inch is an A.
    • A difference of 2 inches is a B
    • A difference of 3 inches is a C
    • A difference of 4 inches is a D
    • A difference of 5 inches is a DD
    • A difference of 6 inches is a DDD or F

This has changed for larger gals and guys to today's method of just measuring around the chest just ABOVE the breast.  Use the measurement directly if even and round up if odd. Finding cup size is as listed above.  (you can confirm this by going to most web sites that sell bras, and review sizing instructions)

I have worn bras for several years now as a result of breast development due to medications and my advanced age.

I really don't wear a bra, But I think I would love to be forced to wear one when I got out in diapers and short shorts.  I would add to the humiliation.

I wear bras ever day , I must have at least 20 of them all from Victoria secret to of course, my favorite line is the body by Victoria brand

I just went through a Diapered Bra Fitting Challenge and had a exciting and humiliating time.  Here is a play by play of what happened. 

I am confused by bras.  To me they are for a matured woman and not for a baby.  Babies in diapers do not wear bras.  When I have diapered my wife in the past I find her extremely large breasts to not  be as appealing to me when she is my little girl.  However, when I am her sissy baby her breasts inside of a nursing bra excites me the most!

What I find strange is I am against bras because they are for big girls so to speak but I love using tampons and maxipads.  One could make the same argument that feminine hygiene products are for big girls.  Oh....the inner feelings and desires of a sissy....