LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boycott Star Diapers

Their YouTube vid is still up

On 26/08/2016 at 0:26 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

IIRC this company was discussed here a few years back and it was concluded that they are pedo. they also have some YouTube videos. I would think Rapied1 and square_duck would remember or have access to archives about that discussion. Were they not also involved with "Tiger" underwear?

I also found a page for Tiger Underwear. Look at where the phot studio is

• Like 1

As I have said,

As a general rule for everyone discussing this... Please don't post links to anything Star Diapers or suspected affiliates related. If that company is indeed and suspect as it looks then we don't need to be linking it here.

I'm starting to think we will never actually get an answer regarding how legit any of the original evidence here actually is. It doesn't seem like something that would stand much scrutiny.

Oh, and they are definitely not marketing to kids as much as they are marketing the kids to adults. There is a difference between a picture of a baby on a nappy package and them sending you a "catalogue" of pictures of teenagers in not much clothing. Things like incontinence wear for kids will be marketed towards adults rather than kids themselves because the adults have the spending power in that department. Marketing at kids for a product such as this is pointless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I think that is what I said.

I am pretty sure you were part of the original discussion

5 hours ago, Elfy said:

As a general rule for everyone discussing this... Please don't post links to anything Star Diapers or suspected affiliates related. If that company is indeed and suspect as it looks then we don't need to be linking it here.

I'm starting to think we will never actually get an answer regarding how legit any of the original evidence here actually is. It doesn't seem like something that would stand much scrutiny.

Oh, and they are definitely not marketing to kids as much as they are marketing the kids to adults. There is a difference between a picture of a baby on a nappy package and them sending you a "catalogue" of pictures of teenagers in not much clothing. Things like incontinence wear for kids will be marketed towards adults rather than kids themselves because the adults have the spending power in that department. Marketing at kids for a product such as this is pointless.

I have seen things like sleep pants being advertised in parenting magazines and the kids are always dressed. But yet they show a baby with a diaper on only or a toddler wearing a pull up, why is that? How come other catalogs

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

I have seen things like sleep pants being advertised in parenting magazines and the kids are always dressed. But yet they show a baby with a diaper on only or a toddler wearing a pull up, why is that? How come other catalogs

• Like 1