LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Agenda For The Democratic National Convention For 2008

I saw this on MySpace and got a good laugh out of it.

Agenda for the Democratic National Convention for 2008:

7:00 P.M: Opening ceremony: Burning of the flag and playing of the Soviet National Anthem.

7:15 P.M: Pledge of allegiance to U.N.

7:25 P.M: Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

7:30 till 8:00 P.M: Non-religious prayer. Invocation by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8:00 P.M: Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:05 P.M: Ceremonial hugging of the tree.

8:15-8:30 P.M: Gay Wedding- Barney Frank Presiding.

8:30 P.M: Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:35 P.M: Free Saddam Rally led by Cindy Sheehan and Susan Sarandon.

9:00 P.M: Keynote speech. The proper etiquette for surrender- French President Jacques Chirac.

9:15 P.M: Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

9:20 P.M: Collection to benefit Osama Bin Laden kidney transplant fund.

9:30 P.M: Sean Penn unveils plan to free freedom fighters from Guantanamo Bay.

9:40 P.M: Communism: Making it work- A brief presentation by William Jefferson Clinton.

9:45 P.M: Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

9:50 P.M: Dan Rather honored with the Truth in Broadcasting award. Presentation by Michael Moore.

9:55 P.M: Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

10:00 P.M: Howard Dean reveals how the Bush Administration masterninded 9-11.

10:30 P.M: Nomination of Hillary Rodham Clinton by Iranian President Mahmud Ahnadinejad and the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

11:00 P.M: Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

11:05 P.M: Al Gore re-invents the internet.

11:15 P.M: American troops are stupid, ignorant, baby-killing, facist-pig, war criminals- A speech by John Kerry.

11:30 P.M: Coronation of Mrs. Hillary Rodham-Clinton.

12:00 A.M: Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:05 A.M: Bill asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home.

Whatever. Troll.

Anybody who believes that John Kerry thinks "American troops are stupid, ignorant, baby-killing, facist-pig, war criminals" is possibly too stupid to vote... and probably should be sterilized before they breed, too.

But hey... this is what's great about America: Everybody has a right to their opinion.

Have a nice day!

I love it. The sad thing is some of it could really happen!

7:00 P.M: Opening ceremony: Burning of the flag and playing of the Soviet National Anthem.

7:30 till 8:00 P.M: Non-religious prayer. Invocation by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8:35 P.M: Free Saddam Rally led by Cindy Sheehan and Susan Sarandon.

9:00 P.M: Keynote speech. The proper etiquette for surrender- French President Jacques Chirac.

9:40 P.M: Communism: Making it work- A brief presentation by William Jefferson Clinton.

9:50 P.M: Dan Rather honored with the Truth in Broadcasting award. Presentation by Michael Moore.

10:30 P.M: Nomination of Hillary Rodham Clinton by Iranian President Mahmud Ahnadinejad and the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

11:15 P.M: American troops are stupid, ignorant, baby-killing, facist-pig, war criminals- A speech by John Kerry.

Whatever. Troll.

Anybody who believes that John Kerry thinks "American troops are stupid, ignorant, baby-killing, facist-pig, war criminals" is possibly too stupid to vote... and probably should be sterilized before they breed, too.

But hey... this is what's great about America: Everybody has a right to their opinion.

Have a nice day!

I know what he said, and given his past comments towards soldiers who served in Viet Nam, it only serves to preove the statement even more. All he has to do is open his mouth and show his true colors.

And by the way... my wife and I are due to have our first baby this May. I will raise him as I was- educated in the truth.

Ya know what else is great about America? The right to remain silent.

Have a nice day!

I will have a nice day, because you don't matter to me and I don't care what you think :P

I know what he said, and given his past comments towards soldiers who served in Viet Nam, it only serves to preove the statement even more. All he has to do is open his mouth and show his true colors.

So you're saying that he insults himself on a regular basis? Do you think that he practices in the mirror?

You know, out of all the people who are so concerned with "insulting the troops", it's amazing what lengths so many of them went to get out of it

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHGstore....%20Chickenhawks

And by the way... my wife and I are due to have our first baby this May. I will raise him as I was- educated in the truth.

Ya know what else is great about America? The right to remain silent.

"So shut up! Stop popping my bubble world! When my kid grows up, I'm going to teach him to embrace ideology over reality just like I do!"

You know, out of all the people who are so concerned with "insulting the troops", it's amazing what lengths so many of them went to get out of it

"So shut up! Stop popping my bubble world! When my kid grows up, I'm going to teach him to embrace ideology over reality just like I do!"

I've never heard any stories about mass desertions frim Iraq and Afghanistan.

If your ideas actually worked in reality, you won't have to worry about teaching him anything. You know, I grew up as a liberal Democrat. When I was a teenager, I supported Michael Dukakis and I would have voted for him. But life experiance has showed me that practically everything this liberal Democrats said and believed were crap!

Dunno. This is why I hate sociopolitical debates online. In real life, someone would've been decked by now, and I'd be busy taking wallets from the unconscious.

Wow, mob mentality! More peace loving libs showing their true colors?

Well, dude, you get one shot, and you'd better make it a good one and put me down, cause after that, it's my turn.

People in the the ab/dl community span the the political spectrum. I belive those ab/dl's who lean to the right or the Republican party are kind of like the Log Cabin Republicans. Do you think for one minute that the right would accept your life style. Neither would the left but at least the would not use the power of the government to try and control and destroy you. At least the left by and large believe in live and let live. The right on the other hand wants to control you in your bedroom, very scary.

Never forget that the left wing tree hugging wackos want. They want your money. They want your firearms. They want your kids and or grandkids to become good little Communist. It is liberals that want control.

People in the the ab/dl community span the the political spectrum. I belive those ab/dl's who lean to the right or the Republican party are kind of like the Log Cabin Republicans. Do you think for one minute that the right would accept your life style. Neither would the left but at least the would not use the power of the government to try and control and destroy you. At least the left by and large believe in live and let live. The right on the other hand wants to control you in your bedroom, very scary.

What really gets my goat is how the liberals confuse President Bush as a conservative when in fact he is a moderate. The GOP has pretty much gone centrist if you think about it.

There are a few rogue political parties that make the GOP look like liberals.

Take a look at the party platform of the US CONSTITUTION PARTY

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

and yes, they actually have had one Congressman in office.

Never forget that the left wing tree hugging wackos want. They want your money. They want your firearms. They want your kids and or grandkids to become good little Communist. It is liberals that want control.

What really gets my goat is how the liberals confuse President Bush as a conservative when in fact he is a moderate. The GOP has pretty much gone centrist if you think about it.

There are a few rogue political parties that make the GOP look like liberals.

Take a look at the party platform of the US CONSTITUTION PARTY

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

and yes, they actually have had one Congressman in office.

Somebody ought to drag them into the 20th Century.

Yes I know it's the 21st Century, but I think that the shock of that would kill them.

• 2 months later...

Well, I must say that this administration is the most corrupt since Nixon! Bush and especially Cheney have raped this country. Specifically, running on a ticket for better healthcare, education and environment, all of which the state of Texas was one of the worst of the 50 states. Oh, has everyone forgotten who the govenor of Texas was before being appointed president? All the records are clear. This man has failed in every job that was set up for him. Ever wonder about all those no bid Halliburton contracts? Then the follow up scandals where Halliburton charged the U.S. double, including for the provisions and meals for our soldiurs in Iraq? Now Bush's new proposed budget plans on cutting education and healthcare even more! This from a man who promised in the first campaign those were going to be a top priority! Just another lie. Now, least you think I am just spewing forth a bunch of crap, look back at the past election. There is a reason why the Democrats took over the house and senate, and if that's not enough, look at Bush's current approval rating of 32! The public is starting to realize what many of us knew 6 years ago. Unfortunatly over 3000 of our soldiurs are not going to be around to vote for a change in 2008.

7:00 P.M: Opening ceremony: Burning of the flag and playing of the Soviet National Anthem.

8:35 P.M: Free Saddam Rally led by Cindy Sheehan and Susan Sarandon.

11:15 P.M: American troops are stupid, ignorant, baby-killing, facist-pig, war criminals- A speech by John Kerry.

*gets up and starts clapping his hands*

Good gosh, now THAT was a good laugh! Its fun to see people really giving these fascist a good laugh~ The scary thing is that half of the politician in the US are corrupted war hungry fascist that has freedom in mind as much as they have peace treaties in mind. Sad that a beautiful country like the US as gone from freedom to blatant fascism~

Whatever. Troll.

Have a nice day!

He's not a troll, he's speaking the truth and you all just won't accept it. If hes a troll then I'm an ogre and I'm feeding him prime chicken!! I will always support people like him that make Americans think about their corrupted government. (Funny thing is, some of the stuff said in there is true and you all know it!)

Necros~ *those the hitler sign* All hail the Bush! *cracks up and falls on ground xD*

I'm Just wondering...say why a post of over two months old with a little political humor, both of which partys have been posted and slammed numerous times in seperate threads, had to be rehashed for someones rant.

When obviously if you don't pay attention to simple things like a date, makes it hard to take anything you have to say about slamming a goverment who both Partys voted unanimously for said War and not to mention economics that you seem to think the President is soley responsible for.

Understand the President can enact, but congress can stop, so both Partys are equally responsible, thus making Americans who voted them there, just as responsible and those that didn't vote even more so. I could understand the arguement that Republicans own the house and senate, except for the fact when Democrats chose not to even show up to have there voices heard or vote on issues pretty much shows a party that won't honor those that elected them. If you believe what you read in the papers and watch on the news, I do pity you, but at least you voted Right?