LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If your dream was true!

Let us say you could actually have a part of your dream come true. How would it look like? Maybe you're already living it?

It could be anything, it could even be about things that wouldn't be possible!

I love this topic. Thank You tayiie :)

If I could have my dream life real, I would want to be 8 or 9 years old, with a big brother and parents who are supportive with me being a bedwetter.

Location wouldn't be a bother for me, Can, US, or UK.

I was never to good in school so I would want to be better at it. Then go to college.

The most important thing I would want would be a race car bed :)

There was an episode of X-files called ''Je Souhaite''where a Genie granted people three wishes. I have often thought about that episode in depth.

My first wish would be that I'm

Great Topic. Although this is kind of a painful one for me. I wish that I could have a complete redo of my life, even from before birth. I would get rid of my disability & have two completely different parents. And I would be the youngest child instead of the oldest. (That way I could get taken care of & be given the love & attention that I didn't get as the oldest.) I would get to have an actual childhood again, unlike how I actually had things. One biggest thing, I would want to keep all of my life & adult experience & knowledge that I have currently so that I could & would make many different decisions that having the current knowledge would allow me to do. Among them, I wouldn't allow my "narcissistic parents" to steal all of my dreams of achieving great things be stolen from me & I would've either have tried to be an Indy Race car driver, a lawyer, or an MLB pitcher like I wanted. My new parents would be loving, supportive & understanding & if I still had my disability, they would do everything they could to help me & make my life as easy as possible instead of as hard as possible.

Im glad people are enjoying this topic! :3 I've had this thought in mind for a while now, and I've played it through many times, so I thought that I can't be alone in it! Others must have a huge dream that would change their life and for

I'd like to be reborn as a two year old japanese girl. Living in a middle class suburb of Tokyo. Of course I'd like to grow up into a woman from there.

But I'd like to retain my past memories too....

mine would be a complete do over from birth until now and In the do over I would be completely incontinent and would have always needed diapers and been able to marry the girl I had a crush on since elementary school but could never have

7 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Id change nothing, sorry for being a stick in the mudd.

with other words, you're living

11 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

No not yet tayiie, soon though. I just dont think i would want to change anything that has helped turn me into the person i am today.

Well, thats not really the point of the topic :3

Its more, "write out your dreamlife", like

On 7/10/2016 at 0:22 PM, tayiie said:

Let us say you could actually have a part of your dream come true. How would it look like? Maybe you're already living it?

It could be anything, it could even be about things that wouldn't be possible!

I have never really thought of that money part, but considering how i want my life to be ai guess we would have to be somewhat rich XD