LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Will They Think

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

Most people don't notice and if they do - their comments good or bad will show their true personality whether they liked you or not. Do what you like and worry less about others and what they like about what you wear under your clothes

True friend not going to care they might pick on you a little but all friends do that to each other. But if they are really rude then they are not your friend,

Why do you feel that anyone should know something so personal? That's a private activity. Your family and friends do not need to know every intimate detail of your life. I would NEVER tell my family or friends what I do privately. By the way, I wear a diaper (under my clothes) in front of the family, and to my knowledge, no one is aware of it.

• Like 2

Why be shy? Alot of people know I wear diapers and I feel so what it's what I gotta do to manage my incontinence and it's not anyone's job to judge. 3 people I work with know, my family knows, my doctors know,

On 7/2/2016 at 8:48 AM, BabyJune said:

Why do you feel that anyone should know something so personal? That's a private activity. Your family and friends do not need to know every intimate detail of your life. I would NEVER tell my family or friends what I do privately. By the way, I wear a diaper (under my clothes) in front of the family, and to my knowledge, no one is aware of it.

Agreed - you do not need an "Audience" in life for everything

• Like 1

The question you should really be asking yourself is "why do I care what people will think if they know I wear diapers?" If you wear around family, (especially family you've lived with your whole life,) someone will likely catch on eventually, either noticing that you're walking a bit differently than usual or by spotting your "diaper bulge" depending on the size of the diaper you're wearing in relation to your clothing. My girlfriend once noticed I had GoodNites on that were completely concealed to anyone else because even though I was fully clothed and laying on the side of my bed, the GoodNites hid the general outline of my lower anatomy which she knows is usually somewhat visible. (The good news is that most people won't be looking in that area anyway, but my point is that people do tend to notice certain things about people they spend a lot of time with.)

As for friends, I told a few who were close to me about my interest in diapers in part because I didn't want them freaking out if they showed up unannounced one day and left me with no way to hide anything. I also wanted them to know in case I was ever incapacitated, and didn't want them drawing wildly inaccurate conclusions about me after raising questions that I wouldn't be able to answer. All of them were friends who were in no position to say anything about my interest in diapers though, and for the most part didn't seem to jump out of their skin with the information. Now if your "friends" see this as a reason to no longer be your friend, they were never really your friend to begin with. Actually, that is one advantage to letting friends know about your interest, it's a good way to weed out the narrow-minded ones who really aren't friends at all.

I have no intention of telling my family though. I have one member who I don't want to know, one who has no reason to know and no longer lives here, and one who probably wouldn't give a shit, but I still don't feel like telling. I don't feel that they need to know right now, and while there might be some benefits, the negatives still outweigh the positives so long as one family member is still around.

I find most people don't care, my friends know, family, even coworkers. If someone you consider a friend has a problem with it, then they weren't much of a friend if they judge you by you choice of underwear. :P

1 hour ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I find most people don't care, my friends know, family, even coworkers. If someone you consider a friend has a problem with it, then they weren't much of a friend if they judge you by you choice of underwear. :P

Everyone knows I wear nappies all the time. No one has ever said anything

True nobody NEEDS to know but for some of us living a life hiding some sort of secret for the ones we love and hold dear can turn into a real burden. not for all of us, but for some of us it simply is a burden. I know for me it was. Over the years a lot of people know I wear and use diapers and the first negative response is yet to come.

Sure it makes a difference to whom you

• Like 1