LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To many diapers

I started ordering too many diapers. And been ordering the abena from now on I got 11 packs of abena and 2 packs of molicare. I don't know what to do with all of them I can only wear 4 a day at the most since I'm renting a living room and have no privacy. I wear most of them when im out and about but it's still not enough to go through all of them. Pretty soon I'm going to have 200 packs of abena stockpiled in 3 months. I need to figure out a better way to get rid of them without wasting money and use them all more often.

I forgot to add it's all so summer time. Your sweating more so you'll wet less. I've drank 5 bottles of water and only gone one time in 5 hours. It seems like you sweat the piss right out of you. Cause usually when I drink 5 bottles of water I wet 30 times in 1 hour. Thanks to an over active bladder. But it's summer time now. So all you're doing is sweating.

IMAG0022.jpg

6 minutes ago, dondiomj said:

Pretty soon I'm going to have 200 packs of abena stockpiled in 3 months

Perhaps stop buying them?

Especially if you have very limited time and space. It would be a much better idea to buy small amounts and then only buy more when it is required rather than filling every available space you have with diapers!

Can't stop buying them. I'm not having them shipped to my apartment because of privacy. I'm having them shipped else where. If I stop ordering them to the place then they may tell me no I can't have them shipped here. If next time I try to order. So I got to constantly order them. They're allowing me to order there because the box is not discreet.

I started ordering too many diapers. And been ordering the abena from now on I got 11 packs of abena and 2 packs of molicare. I don't know what to do with all of them I can only wear 4 a day at the most since I'm renting a living room and have no privacy. I wear most of them when im out and about but it's still not enough to go through all of them. Pretty soon I'm going to have 200 packs of abena stockpiled in 3 months. I need to figure out a better way to get rid of them without wasting money and use them all more often.

I forgot to add it's all so summer time. Your sweating more so you'll wet less. I've drank 5 bottles of water and only gone one time in 5 hours. It seems like you sweat the piss right out of you. Cause usually when I drink 5 bottles of water I wet 30 times in 1 hour. Thanks to an over active bladder. But it's summer time now. So all you're doing is sweating.

IMAG0022.jpg

That's to bad I wear L4s because I fat

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, dondiomj said:

Can't stop buying them. I'm not having them shipped to my apartment because of privacy. I'm having them shipped else where. If I stop ordering them to the place then they may tell me no I can't have them shipped here. If next time I try to order. So I got to constantly order them. They're allowing me to order there because the box is not discreet.

That doesn't make sense to me.

This is really weird...

Why would you have to explain to the "medical place" that your friends now know?

Also a truth not told is still a lie in this instance... If you aren't incontinent but are receiving diapers on the assumption that you are then that is as good as a lie. Now I do see some reason for you to do what you are doing. From your other posts on this site I see you have had some rough times and you mention your money is monitored so I can understand why you would want to keep things going the way they are but... Well, from what I've seen on this site you have used your money on a diaper related tattoo and so many diapers that you need a storage unit. I don't think whoever is monitoring the money is doing much of a job!

That said, there are other ways to get diapers. I often see people saying thrift stores have them for cheap (more of an American thing I think), there are a number of online places that sell various types of diaper (perhaps you could get the money on to a pre-paid debit or credit card?), there are probably more pharmacies and things in your area so if one stops delivering there are likely others you could visit.

I mean, you can't have an ever increasing number of diapers. It seems like you are already running out of space for them. If they arrive faster than you can use them then they will keep piling up. You said you use 4 a day (I'm not sure how you could use that many and still find them piling up!) Maybe if you contacted the seller and asked them not to cancel the order but to reduce it so that you used the diapers at the same rate they were sent to you.

• Like 1

You always have a choice and everything you do (or don't do) is by your own choice, not somebody elses. You are always personally responsible for the choices you make. Sometimes we don't get many choices and sometimes we don't have any really good choices open to us but that changes nothing about being responsible for your own choices.

You do not have to continue in the path you're on. You can choose to order fewer diapers, to order from someone else or to not order diapers at all. You could ael your escess diapers. You're not locked in to anything unless you do that to yourself. Were it me if I liked the people I as doing business with I'd slow the process down or have them send fewer each time. If they didn't want to work with me on that I'd buy from someone else.

Yes it can be awkward buying diapers without others finding out. That is the primary reason I have a PO box to ship to. That has a cost in several ways but it is my best choice given my circumstances so I cant complain about that- it is my choice to handle it this way. Think about your other choices and how you can make them work. Ask others if they have any ideas you might have missed.

Just don't complain about the choices you make or blame them on someone else. Everybody has to chose for themselves then live with everything related to their choices. It ain't always fun but that's life in the real world and that ain't going to change.

Bettypooh

I got my self in a bind and only me got me there. the only other option to get rid of them is to wear them 24/7 but I am never in the mood to wear them 24/7.

I assume that you're on some sort of automatic order list, that they just automatically send you x amount of diapers each month. A phone call to them would probably sound something like this:

"Hi, I'm calling because I need to stop receiving diapers automatically."

"Okay, thank you."

You might get asked your name or your address on file.

IF they ask you "why do you need to stop receiving diapers?" you can tell them all kinds of things, such as "I've gotten a better hold on my incon." "I have way too many right now." "It's personal, if you don't mind me saying so." "I'd rather not say." Those are all perfectly acceptable answers.

You've built all this up in your head.

I'm sorry that your roomie found a diaper, though. That can be a pretty serious issue. You said your roommate is okay with it?

I'm not on any kind of ordering list.

56 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I feel like to get to that conclusion you have to ignore so many other less extreme options that were talked about above.

Nah, I've actually considered selling excess diapers. But I need to figure a good price range where if I can sell 4 packs of abenas I can buy 2 cases and that'd only leave me with

15 minutes ago, dondiomj said:

Nah, I've actually considered selling excess diapers. But I need to figure a good price range where if I can sell 4 packs of abenas I can buy 2 cases and that'd only leave me with

11 minutes ago, Wainwright said:

I would definitely not tell the medical supply store that you're selling the diapers they are buying you.

I buy my own diapers so I can sell them if I wanted to. And if I do sell them why would I tell the medical store I sell them? I just have it shipped to the medical place

Okay, well Wainwright's point is still valid: do not tell the person who sells you the diapers that you're selling them. Because it sounds like you're going to try and sell them for profit. Which, is probably illegal, and also: you're not going to find anybody who would want to buy diapers at the price you're thinking of.

You have two options:

1. Stop buying so many diapers

2. Drown in a sea of diapers.

Yeah... I don't know if its illegal but it is certainly sketchy to obtain diapers by lying about incontinence (Sounds like fraud?) and then selling on the excess... I mean if nothing else it should annoy people who have high health insurance premiums because people are taking advantage of the system like that. It sounds akin to the benefit cheats over here who fake a disability for various benefits, it doesn't leave them very friendly with everyone else!

Maybe none of us are really getting it or maybe you aren't explaining it very clearly but why can't you just ask for them to send you less?

It sounds like the most unique arrangement ever... You are getting diapers cheaply because they think you are incontinent (for some reason) they are sending you more diapers but for one reason or another you can't ask them to stop or to slow down how often they send them or to just send less. Lots of confusion going on. When I look at this thread I get a look on my face like Wainwright's avatar!