LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Guys! Diaper Depot ATL,GA Update!

I have been needing to make this post and just to say thank you to everyone who has came out and supported Diaper Depot in ATL, After the first month of the changes. There has been a lot of results and I thank everyone who has came out and purchased from them. What I would really like to know is there anyone who hasn't gone yet and or is afraid to go and if so Helen wants to know if you are to nervous or you feel uncomfortable to go, That you can call her store and you can setup an appointment to buy your diapers on a day that the store is closed. Also the store currently is carrying Abenas, ABu - Space and Little paws. If she was going to order from rearz what product would you like to see from them and would like to be able to purchase in the store? Safari seems like a big hit in america and bambino cannot keep them on the shelve lol. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Also Helen is going to make a fetlife account for the store so that you will be able to message her and ask as many questions as needed, all I can is there be no profanity, or sexual questions ask towards her and to be professional as possible.

Thank you,

Daddy Eric

Sounds like her business has seen a spike, I'm happy for her!

Unfortunately I'm currently up north and even when I visit my family down south I never go to Atlanta. I've only been to Georgia like once haha.

If, for whatever reason, I'm down in Atlanta, I'll keep this place in mind. I hope that she continues to see success in the diaper business!

• 2 weeks later...

Eric, thanks for the info. I went to the store today and you are 100% accurate. The owner, Helen, could not have been nicer. I was nervous about asking for non-standard diapers and she instantly put me at ease. She asked my size and showed me samples I could look at and feel. She encouraged me to hold them and commented that this is the advantage of her store. She told me between 15 and 20 people have been in for ABDL diapers and all have been very nice. Her prices are competitive with online and she recommended inserts. She is adding Rearz next and then maybe Bambinos. I bought ABU Space. I hope more people will visit her store so she can keep these lines in stock. Thanks for pointing us toward this great store.

Elfy, I do not get any commision for advertising for there site, I am generally a very nice person and helen is good friend of mine, She is like a big sister to me. Diaper Depot is her store and I just want to see this store help the

• 3 weeks later...

I assume they are open Sunday. I just got interested in age play. I was very active years ago in the texas bdsm community years ago. But been away for along time from activities and personal interests. Missed all the great young years with the girls and recently spent 7 months fighting cancer. Believe this could possible help with missed out and some struggles that i have suppressed the past year. Anyway plan to pick up a pack.

Also are any stores in the area to get clothes, onesies, bottles and so forth. I think it would be wonderful to roll back time and let the daily life fade away.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

really friendly owner, spent about an hour talking with her this afternoon while it was quiet in there.. Has new stuff in inventory now, even selling 2 diaper samplers. I can't remember but she has like 6 brands now? I asked her about bottles and so forth, she said that she didn't have any but has been thinking about stocking them. Asked me for suggestions but i am very very new still so i could not really offer any. Someone may want to drop her a line or put some suggestions up here. Again very friendly

Ended up with only my 2nd purchase and don't really post pics of otherwise of myself of any kind but did post two pics with the paws on

• 1 month later...