LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Looking for a story about a boy on a road trip to college wearing diapers and he gets sick on the trip and ends up at a gas station passing out. The cashier (who is also an ABDL) take him home and they bond while the mother take care of them...it is later reveled that they are going to the same college. 

Dear DL64,

I didn't know the title you told us - but I hope I found it.

Please look at the attachment. Happy reading!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

For DL64 - May 1st 2020.rtf

thank you, this is the story, except that this is only the beginning, for the rest of the book you had to contact the author and pay, but as little trip has been dead for several years I can no longer do like this, if someone bought the book can they share it ???

Dear DL64,

my help in your case is limited. You may

1. You may post here the question who possesses the book and would share it. For this

post you should use greater letters than I.

2. You should ask Google or a library or a large bookstore how to get your book's ISBN number -

this number may be very helpful.

3. You may use the website bookfinder.com. This site has a form in which you can enter the

ISBN number (among other things) to possibly be more successful.

4. You may try to ask ararchive whether they are able to help.

I wish you good luck with your efforts!                             

Sincerely yours

Diddldum         

I'm looking for a very old story....., I'm an old school abdl. 

So, it was a story where the boy was made to go back to diapers by his family. 

And there's a girl in a similar situation and she tries to get his attention by leaving a diaper pin on the floor in the library. 

He picks it up and in due course he manages to be in a situation where he is taken to her house. 

Her dad made her go back to diapers, and she explains to the boy that she now needs them. 

When he leaves her house he gets changed first and has to use one of her diapers. 

Can anybody remember this, and where to find it please???? 

1 hour ago, sherlock said:

I'm looking for a very old story....., I'm an old school abdl. 

It's called College Days by Baby K:   https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/stories/non-member-stories/3936-college-days-by-baby-k-ch-1-30
The problem is that it never got finished to my knowledge. 

Looking for a story similar to The Trying Policy. A girl likes diapers and wears them willingly with the help of a motherly figure (could be a Big from diaper dimension). The girl goes through the motions of becoming diaper dependent. Any thoughts?

11 hours ago, EF081996 said:

Hello there, I've been looking for an old story where a women moves into a community and with out reading the fine print she agrees to be a baby. 

Might be Personalias work Athena? It's the first book before his new ongoing serial 'Lily' 

Edited by BabySofia
12 hours ago, EF081996 said:

Hello there, I've been looking for an old story where a women moves into a community and with out reading the fine print she agrees to be a baby. 

i got 4 or 5 stories like that all by Kenk7us. any more info?

I remember she gets saved by her friend only for her to get arrested for kidnapping. After a while she submits to her new life. She does run into an old friend who bullied her. The bully also joins her in the baby life

9 minutes ago, EF081996 said:

I remember she gets saved by her friend only for her to get arrested for kidnapping. After a while she submits to her new life. She does run into an old friend who bullied her. The bully also joins her in the baby life

i think i know what one you might be talking about and i think its on here im not sure. but i think the girl is 19 ish. it goes shes wants to move signs a paper to be this woman's baby and i think at one point her parents try to sue to get her out of there but im not sure if thats it. if not ill check my kenk7us cause it might be one of his too.

I’m looking for three stories, if anyone know about any of this, please reply:

1) the regression of Allison Marla (I think), I read it on deviantart, it was a story about mental regression using the flash thing from mib. ( I could be wrong about that last part)

2) a story I think a read here but I can’t find, about a teenage boy and a teenage girl that get a summer job trying diapers, and the company gives them something that made them incontinent.

3) it was a story I read on deviantart, about a guy who got a promotion, so they show him like a secret part of the company, where they have people affected by a drug or a gas, that make them think they were dogs, other monkeys, and other animals till they got to the baby room.

Sorry for not having many information on any of this, or if a wrote something wrong o remember something wrong from these stories, thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, yolomacseager said:

I’m looking for three stories, if anyone know about any of this, please reply:

1) the regression of Allison Marla (I think), I read it on deviantart, it was a story about mental regression using the flash thing from mib. ( I could be wrong about that last part)

2) a story I think a read here but I can’t find, about a teenage boy and a teenage girl that get a summer job trying diapers, and the company gives them something that made them incontinent.

3) it was a story I read on deviantart, about a guy who got a promotion, so they show him like a secret part of the company, where they have people affected by a drug or a gas, that make them think they were dogs, other monkeys, and other animals till they got to the baby room.

Sorry for not having many information on any of this, or if a wrote something wrong o remember something wrong from these stories, thanks in advance.

It helps to have a time frame noted - something recent - a year ago - or more.

Were these stories one-off (short 1-2 page) or multiple chapters ?

55 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

It helps to have a time frame noted - something recent - a year ago - or more.

Were these stories one-off (short 1-2 page) or multiple chapters ?

The first one i read it on deviant art, probably a year or less ago, it was a single chapter

the second one it was on a forum here or on another forum site with abdl stories, I read a year ago or less, the boy and the girl did know each other and they didn’t know about the job until they got there

the third one I read it on deviant art about a week ago, i found it on recommended below another story, but I can’t find it anymore, it was multiple chapters, each chapter they would go into a room where people affected bu something made them think they were dogs or monkeys or other animals, every chapter was a new animal until they got to the baby room

21 hours ago, yolomacseager said:

That may be Circumstances by Nighthawk (https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/stories/board-member-stories/completed-stories/163-circumstances) although it takes place over winter break, and not at summer.

9 hours ago, yolomacseager said:

The first one i read it on deviant art, probably a year or less ago, it was a single chapter

xxx

the third one I read it on deviant art about a week ago, i found it on recommended below another story, but I can’t find it anymore, it was multiple chapters, each chapter they would go into a room where people affected bu something made them think they were dogs or monkeys or other animals, every chapter was a new animal until they got to the baby room

See if this LINK refreshes your recollection:

https://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/634503232

Dear RoboNarples,

you search a story that was perhaps killed in the great crash (end of 2017).

It's possible that one of our friendly members (I'm sure we are all friendly)

saved the story for eternity, but especially for YOU - but I wouldn't bet on it.

It would be helpful if you could tell us a little bit (or more) about unique

words or about one or more highlight(s) of the story. Has it been a long or

a short story? Is the title with only one prename correct? The more you tell

us the more success you can expect from the members. I searched in all  of

my DD-stories and on a few other possible sites - unfortunately without any

success. 

With best wishes for much luck

Diddldum

Would really appreciate if anyone could possibly help me out with locating a really good old story, that I've completely lost.

It was called "The Year in Between" , posted on here by someone name 'MrSmith' if I remember right, from ages ago. It was a GREAT story...and unfortunately, I can't seem to find it anywhere at all anymore. It was about a kid starting the summer break of his 'in between' year of middle and high school.

Thanks!! Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

11 minutes ago, Tang09 said:

Would really appreciate if anyone could possibly help me out with locating a really good old story, that I've completely lost.

It was called "The Year in Between" , posted on here by someone name 'MrSmith' if I remember right, from ages ago. It was a GREAT story...and unfortunately, I can't seem to find it anywhere at all anymore. It was about a kid starting the summer break of his 'in between' year of middle and high school.

Thanks!! Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

here you go

The Year in Between 01-14 - by Mr. Smith.rtf