LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

11 hours ago, jfix76 said:

I suspect you might (in part) be looking for Tara's Perfect Summer.  I will try to find a link

My research suggests this story was posted on DD long ago.  I suspect it was purged way back when the site lost all those stories.

13 hours ago, Aesudel said:

Hi, I've been looking for a story for a little while now, at this point I just need to know if it exists at all.

Sadly my memories of it are a little vague. But here's what I remember:

I beleive I read this story a few times over the years I think the last time I read it was around 2020-21 but I think it's been around fro much longer possibly since the early 2010's, although

I most likely read it on https://www.dailydiapers.com/content/stories.html. however I haven't been able to find it on there. The next most likely places are, this forum and the currently unavailable ABDL story forum.

I have very vague memories of both the name of the story and the name of the author, I beleive the name of the story contained the name of the female protagonist, and that the authors name also contained a female name. I know this doesn't narrow things down much but I hope it helps a little.

What I do remember is that there were only a handfull of chapters and overall the story was quite short. I also think it was unfinished or implied further chapters in it's ending.

In terms of plot, What I remember is it involved a Highschool age or older girl taking a babysitter job from one of their neighbours, specifically the mom. There are at least 2 kids, possibly 3. At least one is a toddler in diapers, and one is a little older in pullups. The protag finds themselves curious about diapers and ends up taking them. The neighbour mom notices and confronts them at some point, offering to treat the protag like a baby for a few days.

Unfortunately that's all I can really remember, and I hope I'm not mixing a few stories up in my head.

I hope this is enough to jog someones memory. Maybe i've just been missing it because one of the details is wrong. But I appreciate any help and I'll try to give any more details you might need if I can remember them.

Thanks to any and all who help.

Here you go

Tara.rtf

Bit of a long shot, but figured I would ask once more if anyone has a copy of a Harry Potter fanfic called "Matters of Magic and Dealing with Diapers". Which followed Hermione in a version of Hogwarts where girls are mandated to wear and use nappies?

So Im looking for a good patriarchal forced age play story with a female protag. 

Ive allready read sallas and a few of mellowsadistics stuff and im hoping that thats not all there is. 

2 hours ago, reginold said:

So Im looking for a good patriarchal forced age play story with a female protag. 

Ive allready read sallas and a few of mellowsadistics stuff and im hoping that thats not all there is. 

Virtue is a great one:

There's more that was written than what in that link as well. Its on their Tumblr if I'm remembering correctly.

Everyone,

If you have read any of my stories, I have one called Zelinda's Garden.  This story is surreal and has a girl in it that becomes supremely powerful due to all of her dreams coming true.

Are there any other stories out there like Zelinda's Garden or similar to it?  Perhaps one where the main character is a giantess and grows a lot.  And let's not forget magic and age regression.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.  I would like to read them!

12 hours ago, reginold said:

Thanks. Ive given it a read. Got anymore by any chance?

There was an incredibly well written Harry Potter fanfic called "Matters of Magic and Dealing with diapers"/"Hermione Granger is Toilet Trained!" but sadly it seems to have vanished without trace.

Apart from that I'm struggling, sorry.

looking for any of the old DPF stories  special request of College daze "my wife was asking for this 

Posted (edited)

I’ll try again, I’m looking for a futuristic  story about a family in a "community of the future" one of the characters needs to wear diapers so they are literally grown in the garden, a bit into the story(can’t remember why. think it has something to do with water.) everyone has to make a choice to leave or start wearing diapers. Also I distinctly remember the family having access to a ultrasonic shower, that not everyone had.

Been looking for it for over a year, if anyone has a clue It would be greatly appreciated :).

Edited by anniemilk
grammar

There was a story on the other forum that got shut down. I don't remember the authors name. Or the story's name. But it was set in the diaper dimension. I think the name was Agent Dark. It's about a Little that goes undercover in the Amazons homeland. They're not called Littles, Amazons also have a different name. The part he left off was where she was basically testing her uncover skills in a daycare for the weekend before going on her mission to steal some secret tech from the Amazonian president. Does anyone happen to have a copy of what he had and I'm also curious if he's posted it anywhere else?

It was pretty much the only ongoing story on that sight that kept me going back 😂 

11 hours ago, Guilend said:

Or the story's name. But it was set in the diaper dimension. I think the name was Agent Dark.

That is the name.

As far as I know, it was only ever posted on abdlstoryforum. That group that took all of the posts via some sort of crawler doesn't have anything past the first chapter. It started off strong, but I got disinterested at a certain point, so I never saved it myself...

13 hours ago, Guilend said:

There was a story on the other forum that got shut down. I don't remember the authors name. Or the story's name. But it was set in the diaper dimension. I think the name was Agent Dark. It's about a Little that goes undercover in the Amazons homeland. They're not called Littles, Amazons also have a different name. The part he left off was where she was basically testing her uncover skills in a daycare for the weekend before going on her mission to steal some secret tech from the Amazonian president. Does anyone happen to have a copy of what he had and I'm also curious if he's posted it anywhere else?

It was pretty much the only ongoing story on that sight that kept me going back 😂 

LITTLE LAND STORIES HAS IT ON THERE .

2 minutes ago, starman said:

I've never heard of that site. I'll have to try and find it. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, starman said:

Thanks, I found it. Sadly they only have the first chapter on there. Even though the title says 11 chapters.

7 hours ago, starman said:

7 hours ago, Guilend said:

Sadly they only have the first chapter on there. Even though the title says 11 chapters.

As I said, they only sucked down the first post of their stories. Anyone who kept their story postings in a single thread only had a first post copied. As far as I know that story was never posted elsewhere. Unless the author reposts somewhere it's vanished. (Like a lot of other tales actually)

10 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

As I said, they only sucked down the first post of their stories. Anyone who kept their story postings in a single thread only had a first post copied. As far as I know that story was never posted elsewhere. Unless the author reposts somewhere it's vanished. (Like a lot of other tales actually)

Yeah, I was hoping he had started posting it somewhere else by now and someone knew where. It's sad to see so many good stories disappear like that. I'm hoping eventually he finds his way here and posts it.

On 2/28/2024 at 10:27 AM, WBDaddy said:

I'll have to look in my files. Stay tuned (and don't be shy about a reminder if I don't come back with an answer right away)

Friendly reminder to look if you haven't yet :)

I'm pretty sure no-one will be able to get this one, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could let me know if they find it!

I believe I read this story around 3-4 years ago, basically it was a story about a young girl who for some reason is convinced by her mother to pretend to be a baby/toddler during some sort of family reunion.

When they arrive, she is taken to a nursery where her other relative's children are and gets looked after by her female cousin(?).

Eventually the cousin realizes who she is, but still treats her like a baby/toddler.

One scene I remember distinctly is that they go to an aquarium for a visit and the cousin changes her in the baby change facilities there (that might also be the scene where the cousin reveals that she knows who she is).

I thought it would be an easy find, but it seems to be impossible! I was reading a lot of AR Archive stuff (the old site) back then, but I can't seem to find it on there.

Thanks! 😃