LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

22 hours ago, affectionateDealer said:

Anyone have a copy of the new girl in school by Jilly Poo? It was one of my all time favorites. I saw it earlier in the thread, but the link didnt seem to work

@diddldum posted an RTF file around 5 years ago that still works here: 

I am looking for more romantic cute stories like Madison's Code. I do of course know that Madison's Code is sort of in a group of it's own but any similar stories that are just cuter and more relationship focused and less sexual or focused on the fetish bits would be good.

Hi All, 

I am looking for some missing chapter to the story "A Woman Unspermed", I cannot find chapter 3 & 4 anywhere and was hooked after chapter 1 & 2 but then could only find number 5.

Cheers

On 4/24/2023 at 1:20 PM, sissydreams said:

Hi All, 

I am looking for some missing chapter to the story "A Woman Unspermed", I cannot find chapter 3 & 4 anywhere and was hooked after chapter 1 & 2 but then could only find number 5.

Cheer

I think this is the complete story.

Woman Unspermed, A By SallyKA.rtf

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone here has or knows were to find a copy of "Matters of Magic and Dealing with Diapers"?

It was a Harry Potter fanfic that was exceptionally good in it own right, which followed Hermione in a world where witches aren't expected to potty train until much latter in life, and how she adapts to attending A Hogwarts where she and the other girls are all expected to wear diapers as part of their uniforms. It was also something of an AU in terms of the plot as well, with Hermione ending up in Slytherin and forming a different set of friends to Ron and Harry.

I think it went by a different name before the author changed it, but I can't remember what the original title was or the authors name. I'm certain the story was once on this site but it seems to have vanished.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, sorry for the question, but does anyone know where I can find abdl stories starring of soul eater or fire force characters, specifically soul evans, shinra kusakabe and arthur boyle?

since for a few years I have been infatuated with seeing these characters in an abdl contex, anyone who can help me with this would greatly appreciate it

83732183_p0.png

Hey all, I am looking for a story that I saw, but can’t find it anymore. I am pretty sure it was on deviantart, though I think the author later took it down.  It has several parts to it. It involves a girl (probably high school to college) and her parents made her a baby again, and the story recounts her experience and how she slowly adapts and enjoy it. The title is something along the lines of ‘Being turned into a baby’, and if anybody can find it, it will be much appreciated! 

Hello, I'm looking for a story called "Kaylen's Damp Days."

It was posted (only?) on ADISC. It's a very old story, literally I remember reading it from when I visited ADISC as a kid. I remember it was unfinished but remained on ADISC until they did their whole purge of 75% of their story section.

I managed to find the actual URL, but it's unavailable on Wayback Machine because ADISC prevents it, its old URL was (https://www.adisc.org/forum/stories-progress/17466-kaylens-damp-days.html).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone. This is a long shot but I'm looking for a particular DPF novelette that maybe some of the older users might have a copy of. It's called "In Training" and features an adult man, his wife, and her sister. Here is the full synopsis:

In Training.

AB D FGH J M R W

Billie's new wife puts him in "Training Pants" to help him keep his outside pants dry. A trip to the Doctor's office determines that his problem is caused by a regressive nerve system condition. Diapers are utilized when his training pants prove inadequate. His wife finds the diaperings are a sexual turn-on, so she trains him to depend on her for all his care. She is soon joined by her sister. Billy becomes addicted to all the aspects of baby life, and finds that being cared for by two mommies makes him a very happy big baby.

In fact, if anyone has any of the DPF stories or novelettes I would love to read them. Not the ones that are fucking creepy (I know the site had a problem with that shit during the later years). Thanks.

• Like 2
On 8/18/2021 at 2:46 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I'm looking for a science fiction novel. Published in 1985 or earlier.

The storyline is near future realistic. It is about a multinational crew going to start up or do maintenance on a space station around one of the outer planets.

The main character is a female astronaut. Since it was written before NASA realized that diapers were easier to use in a space suit, the astronauts use catheters. The MC has problems with the catheters, and uses diapers unlike the rest of the crew.

I got to where they were leaving for the mission and would really like to finish the book.

I started reading this and thinking I may have read this book too. But then, I saw that the plot was a bit different. 

The one I’m remembering was a lady who was living on a space station while a disease that would kill adults at the age of 18, was running rampant on earth. Her love interest was somehow immune to the disease, but the part that sticks out is the MC wearing diapers under her suit, while another female astronaut had an internal catheter. 

Probably not the same book, but I would certainly love to find this one. 

hi all,

I have read the story called "The Pram Race", but I am thinking that I have seen somewhere the sequel to it where the story was continued. Any help would be appreciated if that does actually exist.

thanks,

Jessica

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a story about a woman that got trapped in her own house (kinda like kidnapping but still in her own house) and is forced to use diaper by a mommy (the character is not always in the house with her), and the story is a bit erotic, and if I'm not mistaken the woman become horny(?) when wetting the diaper. I think there is "diaper punishment" in the title, might be wrong though. Anyways, thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

Hope yall can help,

So, I'm looking for a story that I was reading a little while back on wattpad

Things I remember are as below

1) I think the title was "She needed to be saved" by User25329740e

2) Woman is kidnappedby 2 men. 

3) She wakes up restrained in a Crib wearing diapers

4) The main character is forced to wear a back brace and leg braces most of the time.

5) At some point in the story they move house, at which point she finds out that they have kidnapped another 2characters. Ella, Rachel and cayden are the Main characters

6) Maybe about half way through the story, all three had been given certain ailments. The kidnappers now were carting around the 3 victims in custom wheelchairs ( The main characters one was pink) 

If any of you can find the story, that would be great. 

@Elfy, Have you come across this story?

Thanks, Blue

For about a week I’ve been trying to find this story, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

The story is about a woman who moved to a new house and found a hidden door(that I believe she had to crawl through.). Once she was through she finds an “automated house” first she had to go through a “checkup”( or she wouldnt be given access) which Involved an enema (i’m pretty sure she could choose between long and short duration). after that all I remember is she was supposed to come down every day but she didn’t and so there was some punishment.

If anyone knows what story i’m talking about I would be super grateful.

Sorry for the small amount of details, since its been a pretty long time.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, anniemilk said:

For about a week I’ve been trying to find this story, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

The story is about a woman who moved to a new house and found a hidden door(that I believe she had to crawl through.). Once she was through she finds an “automated house” first she had to go through a “checkup”( or she wouldnt be given access) which Involved an enema (i’m pretty sure she could choose between long and short duration). after that all I remember is she was supposed to come down every day but she didn’t and so there was some punishment.

If anyone knows what story i’m talking about I would be super grateful.

Sorry for the small amount of details, since its been a pretty long time.

@anniemilk, Sounds like that story is "Hidden rooms" on Zity.biz.

There's also a rewrite on there. Here's the links.

https://en.zity.biz/index.php?mx=docs;ox=showpart;idp=17737

https://en.zity.biz/index.php?mx=docs;ox=showpart;idp=20775

Hope this is the one.

Thanks

Blue

• Like 2

Hello, i'm looking for a story where the protagonist is forced to be a sissy baby by his 'wife' and her mother in law, there's also a pretty strong maid and i think her name was olga (something like that, because in the story it says that the maid seemed to be a bodybuilder from the former Soviet Union), in the story the protagonist has to sign papers becoming dependent on his wife.

I'm looking for a story I believe it's on this forum.  Basically the bf/fiancee/husband's inaction towards the baby causes his/her death. This causes the mother to start physically turning him into a baby i.e. he can't hold down anything but the girlfriend/fiancee/wife's breast milk, he has to wear diapers, his teeth fall out, has to wear a certain type of diapers or he gets a rash. I believe it ends  with his hitting his head causing him to mentally become a baby. I've tried to search for it but can't seem to find it any help would be appreciated.